ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

By dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... More

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 πŸ”ž!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 πŸ”ž!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 πŸ”ž.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 πŸ”ž
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 πŸ”ž
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 πŸ”ž
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 49

22 1 0
By dfaithhhxox

Meanwhile at the AMP house

Fanum: Man I miss Destinee's presence in the room bruh

Agent: Duke you actually lost a good woman.

Duke: Y'all shut the fuck up and just support me with this one man. She's the past now. I'm done with her. I've tried begging her for my forgiveness I guess she don't want it so shut the fuck up, I don't wanna hear her name again.

The boys then look at him and start to act worried.

Kai: Alright, we were just saying gahdamn.

Davis: Right we'll stop talking about her if that makes you feel better.

In the Kitchen

Skye: I can't believe what this house has gone through these past couple months.

Callie: We lost Destinee, Ammi was pregnant and gave birth on our vacation. We had beef with Adreel. This is too much.

Adreel: Y'all talking like I ain't here, I'm here you know.

Ammi: We know that bitch we just saying.

Rosemary: To be honest, Destinee doesn't wanna talk to us because of how we replaced her with Kaliya.

Kaliya: Hello? I'm here

Callie: We know don't have to clarify.

Seems like the girls did miss Destinee after all and didn't like Kaliya at all. Destinee was really wrong for letting them go.

Ammi: I think we should meet up with her just to clarify some things

Kaliya: I thought I was her replacement. I thought y'all bitches liked me ever since I got with Duke.

Callie: We just here to be a support system for you because you pregnant but if you wasn't we wouldn't be talking to you in this house. Ever.

Adreel: And that's the truth. We're just forcing ourselves to speak to you because you're here anyways and you're one of our homeboys girls so we're forced to speak to you.

Kaliya walked out the kitchen all pissed and angry and went to the living room to go sit next to Duke. All the boys started looking at her with attitude.

Kaliya: What the fuck is y'all looking at?

Davis then gets up and walks up to his room. Fanum then goes to join the girls in the kitchen alongside Kai. Chris also joined them. Duke was just left on his own with Agent in the living room on his phone next to Kaliya. Agent then decided to go in the kitchen with the rest of the girls and Fanum and Kai.

In the Kitchen

Fanum: Why the fuck is she so rude?

Adreel: Oh we told her the truth, we don't like that bitch and she needs to know that.

Kai: What did you guys tell her?

Callie: She's the reason why Destinee ain't speaking to us, she thinks she is a replacement to Dest, absolutely the fuck not.

Skye: We wanna talk to her about what's happening but she blocked all of us and left all the girls group chat. Now she's with Giovanna and Karrahbooo all the time.

Agent: Y'all know where her crib is go there and speak to her.

Callie: She's going to kick us out, we know her so damn well

Agent: You've got to try babe.

Callie then sighed and then told the girls to get ready as they were going to Destinee's house to speak to her about what happened at the shoot when she told them to leave her alone.

A few mins later

The girls then arrive at Destinee's apartment and start to walk up the stairs where she lived and she lived in a skyline apartment. So Callie then rings the door bell. Destinee then looks through the camera and see it's the AMP girls.

Destinee: I'm not fucking opening the door.

Callie: Destinee please, we need to speak to you.

Destinee: What the fuck do you guys want?

Skye: Please let us in.

Destinee then opens the door and sits on her couch. And then the girls come in and sit on the couch as well.

Destinee: Do y'all want some wine or anything?

Callie: Yeah we are all in need of some.

Destinee then gets up to go to the kitchen and pour some wine through some wine glasses whilst the girls look at her doing the action.

Destinee: Why are you guys here? What is it you wanna talk about? By the way Ammi, how's the kids?

Ammi: They missing you that's what it is.

Destinee then chuckles when she was waiting for an explanation from one of the girls

Callie: Today we was talking about how we miss the fuck out you and Duke started getting mad. He was like "Shut the fuck up, why y'all talking about her she's the past and she's the future and y'all tripping on hating on my baby mama" this that and the third.

Destinee: I really don't give a fuck. It seems like y'all close with Kaliya because what I saw in that hall, it seemed like y'all chop it up so nicely.

Adreel: We told her the truth. We're only like this with her because she's pregnant with Duke's baby and she's now Duke's girl so we've got to talk to her. We don't leave no niggas out and you know that shit.

Destinee: I know but the fact y'all didn't talk to me for weeks. Leaving me out the group chat and shit, that ain't cool.

Callie: We're sorry we truly are. We didn't mean that shit.

Ammi: We really miss you.

Destinee then gives them their wine glasses and sits on the couch opposite the others and says.

Destinee: I miss y'all girls too, but promise me y'all gon visit me more?

Skye: We promise and also pack your bags because in a few days we going to France.

Destinee: Oooo yay, just us girls? Can I invite Karrah and Gio?

Adreel: If they still don't hate us then yes but we booked them a ticket so technically they invited.

Destinee: Alright cool, so have the nights been talking about me too?

Callie: My man said to Duke that he lost a good woman and when the niggas we're agreeing that's when he shouted and then Kaliya was giving side eyes to all the niggas.

Ammi: And when we told her the truth, she went to the living room and then all the boys left and came to the kitchen to conversation with us leaving the dumbasses by themselves in the living room.

Destinee: What I didn't realise is that Duke didn't get a DNA test knowing if that's her baby or not and she's going with it. Remember there was a time where she fucked Jack Harlow?

Callie: Oh yeah and that was not long till she came to the AMP house.

Destinee: Can't wait to see the look on the night face when he find out he's a mixed race baby and not a darkskin.

Destinee and then girls started laughing and they conversated till late. It was time for the girls to go home. Destinee then leads them out and off they go back to the AMP house.

At the AMP house

Adreel: Alright, imma go to sleep because I'm tired as fuck. Imma see y'all tomorrow

Callie: Alright take care girl, drive home safely.

Adreel: I will, bye y'all.

Skye: Okay that's the queue for me to go too, imma see y'all later.

Skye then goes downstairs to Kai's room where she normally sleeps. She then heard moaning noises. She was thinking "what the fuck is this guy doing? Is he masterbating or some shit?"

Skye then opens the door and walks in to Kai in doggy giving this random bitch his dick.

Skye: Oh you must be out of your mind?

Kai: Skye, baby, this is not what it looks like.

Skye: So you now cheating on me with some pornstar now? Since when Kai?

Kai: It's not what it looks like.

The bitch then looks at Skye and Skye looks at her all pissed off.

Skye: What the fuck you still doing here? You better leave before I beat your ass.

Skye then makes her flinch and she goes running to the bathroom changing and then running out of the house.

Skye: I should've known better than deciding to be with you.

Skye then walks out the room and Kai keeps chasing her around the house. Skye then begins to cry. Kai then starts to cry because the love of his life is leaving her.

Kai: Skye. Please. I'm sorry

Skye: Fuck off.

Kai: Skye please.

Skye: You dumbass. Don't call nor text me ever.

Skye then leaves the AMP house and goes in her car whilst Kai is chasing her. She then makes her way to Destinee's apartment. She then knocks the door and Destinee lets her in.

Destinee: Skye, what the fuck happened?

Skye is looking so messed up. Her makeup ruined, her mascara on her face she looked like someone has beat her up. Skye then takes her shoes off and goes in the alcohol cabinet and gets some Casamigos and starts to drink it whilst sitting on my carpet.

Destinee: Skye, you've gotta tell me what's going on? It's so late at night to be drinking.

Destinee then grabs the bottle and Skye is fighting it.

Skye: Give it to me. Please.

Destinee then let's go of it and sits next to Skye.

Skye: Kai had sex with a p*rnstar, and cheated on me with her as soon as I came back from your place with the girls. Everyone was asleep. It was only him fucking.

Destinee: What the fuck is going on in AMP this year? What the fuck? You can sleep here if you'd like stay for as long as you can.

Skye: Thank you.

Destinee then gives Skye a hug and she slept in her arms. Destinee then woke her up to go to the guest room, she was in pyjamas already so she didn't need to change. She was a bit tipsy but she'll wake up fine tomorrow. Destinee then tucks her in and switches the lights off and closes the door. She then cleans her apartment a bit and goes to her room to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 6.5K 59
ATTENTION: YOU MUST READ FRESHMEN YEAR FIRST! Freshly new nineteen year old, Shai Carter, is back with even more madness. Entering his sophomore year...
31.4K 675 19
This is something about Fanummmm but if you haven't already, go check out my story about Kai and Duke! Much appreciated
Genesis By Lexy93

General Fiction

58K 1.5K 37
Being in love with an older guy hasn't been easy, and it's harder when he's from the streets. 18 year old Genesis is in her last year of high scho...
26.1K 549 16
what happens when yazmyn gets invited to be on AMP's new video "the button"? what happens when yazmyn gets a little to close to chrisnxtdoor? what ha...