The Enchanted Warriors (Drago...

By Blue_loveee

They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legend... More

Author note
1πŸ’œ
2❀️
3πŸ–€
4πŸ’™
5🀎
6🀍
7πŸ’š
8πŸ’œ
9🧑
10❀
11🀍
12🧑
13πŸ’›
14πŸ’™
15🀎
16❀
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’š
19🀎
20 🀍
21 🧑
22πŸ’š
23πŸ–€
24πŸ’›
25 ❀️
26πŸ’™
27πŸ’œ
28🀎
29🀍
30🧑
31πŸ’›
33πŸ–€

32❀️

106 6 6
By Blue_loveee

Magical forest

The little girl feels the fear in her body. That is not her own. As Y/n stepped into the forest, her heart pounded in rhythm with the whispering leaves overhead. The air was thick with the scent of earth and magic, and a shiver ran down her spine as she took her first tentative steps forward. Her long pink hair swayed gently in the breeze, a vibrant contrast against the muted hues of the forest.

With each stride, Y/n felt a sense of trepidation settling over her like a heavy cloak. The ancient trees loomed tall and imposing around her, their gnarled branches reaching out like grasping fingers. Yet, despite the fear that gnawed at her insides, she pressed on, driven by the unshakeable bond that tethered her to her mates.

Her blue eyes scanned the shadows, searching for any sign of her mates. She could feel their fear echoing in her mind, a faint whisper of anguish that tugged at her heartstrings. With each passing moment, the weight of their distress grew heavier, urging her onward into the unknown. She doesn't know what is happening but she knows it's bad. The more time goes it's she starts to feel scared. The forest seemed to close in around her, its secrets whispered on the wind like a haunting melody.

But Y/n pushed aside her fear, focusing instead on the connection that bound her to the brothers. She reached out with her senses, allowing the mate bond to guide her like a beacon through the darkness.

And then, in a moment of clarity, she saw it, a flicker of light in the distance, beckoning her forward like a guiding star. With renewed determination, Y/n quickened her pace, her footsteps echoing softly in the silent forest. She ran so fast that she didn't know.

As she drew closer, the light grew brighter, illuminating a clearing bathed in moonlight. Y/n rushes towards the brothers, lying amidst the foliage, their forms huddled together in darkness. As she approaches, her heart clenches with sorrow at the sight of their injuries. She is overwhelmed with sadness by seeing them so helpless. Tears start streaming down her face, blurring her vision, and she wipes them away several times to try and regain her composure.

As Y/n knelt beside Jimin's sensitive form, her heart clenched with worry at the sight of his pale, sweat-drenched face. Taehyung and Yoongi hovered over him, their faces etched with fear as they tried to keep him conscious.

"Y/n," Yoongi said, his voice trembling with emotion. None of them was in their right mind to ask any questions. How is she here? How did she find them? No nothing, they were too broken.

With a nod of determination, Y/n placed her hands over Jimin's chest, her small fingers barely covering the expanse of his torso. Closing her eyes, she focused her energy, channelling her healing powers into him with all her might.

Jimin's breaths came in ragged gasps, his body trembling with pain as Y/n's healing light enveloped him. With each passing moment, she felt the tension in his muscles begin to ease, his features softening as the pain slowly faded away.

Beside her, Taehyung and Yoongi watched in as Jimin's colour began to return, his breaths growing steadier with each passing second. Tears welled in their eyes.

her focus unwavering as she continued to pour every ounce of her strength into Jimin's healing. She refused to let despair consume her, And then, as if by some miracle, Jimin's eyes fluttered open, his gaze meeting Y/n's with a mixture of relief and gratitude. he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. But Y/n smiled softly, her heart swelling with warmth and compassion.

With Jimin's recovery underway, Y/n turned her attention to Hoseok, who lay nearby in Namjoon's arms, his body battered and bruised from the creature's attack. Namjoon applied pressure to Hoseok's injuries, his face a mask of determination as he tried to stem the flow of blood.

Gently, Y/n approached them, her small frame dwarfed by the towering figure of Namjoon. With a solemn nod, she placed her hands over Hoseok's wounds, her touch gentle yet firm as she began to channel her healing energy into him.

Hoseok's eyes fluttered open, his gaze meeting Y/n's with a mixture of disbelief and gratitude. He tried to say something. But Y/n shook her head, her smile filled with warmth and reassurance.

With Hoseok's wound healed, the little girl turned her attention to Jungkook, who lay nearby in Jin's arms, his body broken and bruised from the creature's relentless assault. Jin tried to keep him awake, his voice a soothing murmur as he brushed the hair away from Jungkook's face.

Gently, Y/n approached them, her heart aching at the sight of Jungkook's battered form. With a determined expression, she placed her hands over his injuries, her touch light yet purposeful as she began to channel her healing energy into him.

As he slowly opened his eyes, the first thing saw was the worried faces of his older brothers and a pair of blue-eyed eyes looking back at him. The relief was palpable in Jin's voice as he whispered "You're okay" Jin pulled his younger brother close to his chest. Holding him tight in his embrace. Just then Y/n throws her body into the hug.

"Didn't I tell you to bring me with you?" Y/n said loudly so that all of them could hear her.

"I don't know how you came here. But I'm glad you are here" Suga said

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin were studying a map, trying to figure out their location. Meanwhile, Hoseok was hugging Y/n who explained how she found them. They were discussing everything that had happened so far. Suddenly, Y/n remembered something important and approached her three friends who were engrossed in their conversation. She took out a rolled-up paper from her pocket and handed it over to Namjoon.

As Y/N approached, she held out a map to Namjoon. "Here, maybe this will help," she said, her voice soft.

Namjoon took the old paper that was rolled, but his excitement turned to disappointment when he saw it was blank. "What's this?" he exclaimed, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"It's a map. The magical clock that was flying, he gave that to me."

______________________________

With a gentle movement, Woody pulled out a rolled-up paper from his wooden frame. Its edges glowed strangely. "This," Woody said seriously, "is a special map for the forest. It will show you where you need to go and what you need to do."

Y/n's eyes sparkled with curiosity as she took the map, feeling a strange energy pulsing through it. "How does it work?" she asked softly. But Woody just smiled mysteriously, his eyes seeming to see beyond the trees.

"Ah, my dear," he murmured, his words a cryptic melody. "The map is a reflection of your soul's desires. Trust in its guidance, and it shall reveal the way."

With a sense of reverence, Y/n carefully tucked the map into her pocket, feeling the weight of destiny settling upon her shoulders. The forest seemed to hold its breath as if awaiting her next move, and Y/n knew that she stood at the threshold of something extraordinary.

______________________________

Y/n told them everything that Woody told her, the brothers looked confused not trusting anything.

Namjoon took the old paper that was rolled, but his excitement turned to disappointment when he saw it was blank. "What's this?" he exclaimed, his brows furrowed in confusion.

Yoongi scoffed, shaking his head. "Just a useless piece of paper. Probably a waste of our time."

But Jungkook's eyes sparkled with curiosity as he reached for the map. "Let me see that," he said, his voice tinged with determination. He trusts the clock, he doesn't know what is this but somehow in his hurt, he was feeling just to trust the clock.

As Jungkook took some step forward, towards the opening the map began to glow, lines appearing on its surface. "Whoa," he exclaimed, his eyes widening in amazement. "It's showing us something!"

_________________________________

Thanks for reading plz vote and comment ...💙💙💙

By by ..good night 🌙 🌉 🌃 🌌 😴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
167K 5.4K 40
Long ago, an evil force arose from the depths of hell, then there were 8 protectors, they were blessed by the king of heaven with extraordinary power...
137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...
4.5K 234 23
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...