β„œπ”’π”‘π”’π”ͺ𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

Par SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... Plus

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending
Zenitsu Ending
Inosuke Ending
Sanemi Ending
Rengoku Ending
Tengen Ending
Obanai Ending
Muichirou Ending
Giyu Ending
Enmu Ending
Akaza Ending
Douma Ending
Kokushibou Ending
Gyutaro Ending
Hantengu Clones Ending
Haganezuka Ending
Muzan Ending
(Y/n) (L/N) Power
Extra 1

45: Muzan

2.3K 127 178
Par SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

It been a whole week and muzan was irritated. he was confused. he was frustrated. he was angry. why?? It's because of a certain foreign girl in his grasp. He was waiting for nakime to find the ubuyashiki estate but for now as he is waiting, he remains in the infinity castle with (y/n). He has given the girl free reign because even with her odd powers, so long as he keeps the biwa lady away from her sights, she has no choice but to stay in his complex fortress.

As he was biding his time, he observes her from afar. He comes to realize (y/n) is far more powerful than she'd imagine and he's talking in terms of how she easily turned his upper moons against him when no other slayer managed to accomplish even one thing. hence why he chose her to be his chose bride. his little human wifey.

(y/n) hums as she roams the infinity castle absentmindedly, "this is like a puzzle piece albeit more complex!" she was so immersed in sightseeing that she didn't pay attention to the fact the hallway she was walking on, didn't have an rail or barricade so when she takes another step, she felt air and then she was falling. oh shii...!—

the foreign girl screams out loud she was sure whoever was left in the infinity castle had heard her. Her ears pick up a biwa strum and she fell through some sliding doors and straight into muzan's awaiting hands, the demon king holding her bridal style as he looks unamused, a sigh escaping his lips as he speaks, "what do you think you're doing? did i not order you to stay in your room? are you that incompetent to listening?" He sets her down, sternly looking at her.

who the fucc are you?..my daddy...—

(y/n) laughs cheekily, avoiding his intense crimson gaze on her form, "uhm..well, i was bored! there's nothing to do here other than roam around!!" she huffs, "can't we leave the infinity castle and go somewhere else..?" she asks, looking at him pleadingly, "i need human contact and socialization!!"

muzan's gaze sharpens, "no." He turns to her, "you will stay here until i come back after killing ubuyashiki and collecting nezuko." he says with the most straightforward face as if what he said didn't bother him at all.

hearing that, (y/n) narrows her eyes. oyakata...it must nearly be time then. She would just have to wait until muzan leaves the infinity castle so she can latch onto him like a fucking koala. She won't allow no more deaths! not if she can help it!

(y/n) then notices she was not in the room she was in before. She was in his lab (some creepy scientist..). She sees all the chemicals and tubes on the wooden desk and she curiously approaches it, "oooh, what's that?" she randomly grabs one with a strange liquid in it and dumps it in another tube. oops..—

muzan widened his eyes, "no, don't..—!" there was mini explosion as (y/n)'s body flew back. She crashed onto the floor, groaning in pain as she cradles her arm that was bleeding. The demon king stares down at her, wondering if he should just leave her to suffer and understand the consequences of her actions or treat her wound. In his opinion, she deserves it for grating on his nerves every chance she got.

the demon king wonders how he tolerates this insult. Normally, if it were anyone else, they would be dead with their heads blown off or turned to a demon, or eaten at most. so why? it is excruciatingly irritating for someone like him who doesn't know the answer and he's supposed to know everything. He was a perfect being....once he conquered the sun that is..—

"ow!!!" (y/n) cries out in pain, tears escaping her eyes which caught muzan's attention. The foreign girl was about to heal herself when the demon king irritatedly sighs, moving to pick her up in his arms and carry her to one of the other tables and gently resting her on it.

(y/n) blinks owlishly at muzan as he goes through his drawers, surprise on her features. She didn't think a cold and selfish man like him was capable of being...nice..? This was news to her. just what is he doing?? She eyes him suspiciously tho. (girlie can never know, ya know?)

the demon king snatches her arm, making her glare as he tends to the wound in silence. His majestic slender fingers caressing her skin as he cleans the wound. his crimson gaze locks onto the beads of blood escaping the injury as he slowly leans down and laps it up with his tongue. The action causes (y/n)'s face to be warm. The heat further intensified when he snaps his gaze to hers, their eyes connected...is the room suddenly hot or is it just me??

"what are you...?" she didn't get to finish that thought when he removes his lips from her arm slowly and bandages it. She holds it tentatively in her grasp as she watches muzan walk away from her to discard the mess somewhere as if what he did was normal! Damn, all that drama and i simply could healed myself! She puckered her lips in frustration.

there was biwa strum and the foreign (h/c)-ette was back in her room. she looks around for a moment before sighing, flopping onto her back as it hits the futon. did muzan actually show some care? to her?? was it even possible for someone as arrogant, egoistic, and power-hungry as him?? nah, maybe she was just imagining it, that has to be it.

Her mind was reeling with so much thoughts that exhaustion overtakes her and her eyes flutter shut as (y/n) sleeps soundly on the futon. Unbeknownst to her, the sliding doors opened and muzan steps in, coming to sit by her side as he stares at her in silence (like some creep). He himself has decided to visit the girl to find out why he chose to take care of her wounds.

yet...the more the demon king stared, the less he forgot why he even came in the room in the first place. His hand reaches out subconsciously to lay on (y/n)'s cheek, his fingernails sharp enough to cut paper. His hand was cold compared to her warm flesh, and he oddly liked how it felt against his palm.

Despite the (h/c)-ette grating on his nerves 24/7, muzan's crimson hues slowly trails his gaze from her closed eyes, to her nose, to her lips which looks so soft to the touch...to her wide and bare neck...to her chest that moved up and down with every inhalation she took...and to her body itself...and for a split moment...the demon king thought one thing...beautiful...

Like a force drawn to a magnet, he didn't realize his face was lowered to hers, enough for their lips to touch. muzan was driven by impulse, an obsessive urge to taste what her lips are like pressed against his and if he would feel anything, and since he was a demon king, he can act on them however he pleases.

muzan closes the distance and kisses her lips. Just like that, he felt his chest swell with this strange emotion. It was desire but it was also something else...infatuation maybe?? He simply can't figure it out but it's making him crave more! MORE!!! He swiftly pulls away when he feels her shift a bit.

(y/n) groans sleepily, mumbling under breath, "mhm....pizza..." she turns on her side, leg and arms splayed out in her slumber as she accidentally kicks muzan's dick; the demon king widens his eyes, hunching over in pain as he hastily pushes her limb off him, grunting as his lips downturned.

once he was a safe distance from her moving arms and limbs and his groin was no longer throbbing in pain. He looks at her sleeping form with a glare, eyebrow twitching as he goes back to his train of thought.

muzan did not expect these feelings to emerge at all. He had long disposed of them when he became a demon but now....his eye twitched in anger, clutching his chest as his nails dig into his skin as he tries to rid the feeling. He did not expect himself to have slowly developed feelings for the human girl. This girl has become a curse to me...

He had only wanted her as his little human wifey and soon to be queen because she was unlike the other mortals he had encountered. (y/n) was strange. She did not fear him like most do. She did not hesitate to yell or disrespect him. She has odd powers. She managed to defeat so many upper moons and still live!..hell she even brought them to her side!! She was stupid. she was a naive human yet all of that drew him to her and he doesn't know why...he shouldn't have cared at all yet his eyes kept coming back to her.

"infuriating...infuriating..." muzan mutters over and over again, crimson hues wide and unseeing. He gets up and leaves the room before he does something he might regret. As of right now he needs to sort himself out and being in the presence of (y/n) was not helping him.

~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) has no idea how long she's been in the infinity castle but muzan has been providing all the necessities for her to survive; food, clothes, etc. how kind of him...she sarcastically thinks.

she honestly did not want to save someone as egoistic, demonic and immortality-seeking as him. The foreign girl knows muzan did not have any sympathetic qualities whatsoever. He is a selfish and remorseless man.

he practically turned so many humans into demons and killed thousands of innocent people because he's a spiteful little bitch. how can she possibly think to save someone like him?? he hardly deserves it after all. his background of how he became a demon doesn't justify his selfishness and the cruelty he created! he practically killed the man whom was trying to help him and drove his five wives to suicide.

no wonder muzan hee-hee jackson is single and miserable, pfft....!—

When a person kills someone there is normally something called a motive. That is to say a reason that the killing happened. depending on the situation a person may become sorry for what they did and can be redeemed but...muzan was not sorry for any of the things he's done. In fact, he is completely unfazed.

(y/n) hums, laying on her back as she stares up at the ceiling of her room, "what should i do?? maybe let it go??....LET IT GOO!! LET IT GOOO!! CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE...—!"

muzan barged into the room with an irritated glare, startling her as she sits up instantly, startled by his sudden presence, "what is that incessant cacophony?!" He hisses, "it is grating my ears!"

(y/n) gawks, fake offended, "CACOPHONY!?? My voice is a goddess!!" She argues sassily, "you should be grateful i'm actually doing something otherwise this place would be boorish and depressing!! maybe it's no wonder you're miserable and angry all the time!" she points her finger at him, "you're boring!" She insults.

this woman...! muzan's crimson hues stare down at her (y/n), eyebrow twitching as his veins protrude, "...do you live to ruin my life?" He bluntly asks, fed up with the girl already, "is this what i shall get when i marry you? an irritating bottom-feeder with no intelligence!?"

(y/n) blinks repeatedly, "erm...i did not agree to such marriage *ignores muzan's glare*," she pauses, "and if you did marry me....then yes." She bluntly says, making the demon king rub his face in exasperation. He also ignores her glare when she begins shouting at him, "...AND I AM NOT NO BOTTOM-FEEDER!! I AM QUITE INTELLIGENT WHEN I WANT TO BE!!" she hotly argues.

muzan gives her an unamused look, "and when have you ever shown being intelligent? all i see is a loud, stubborn and potty-mouthed brat." he insults.

(y/n) splutters at his remarks, gasping, "i'm your supposed wife and this is how you treat me!!? i can see why no one would consider marrying you in the first place!! you're personality is shit!" she insults back, making the demon king irritated by her and slightly offended.

muzan exits the room without a word, roughly closing the sliding doors as he mutters under his breath. The (h/c)-ette was driving him up the wall...—

Now that (y/n) was alone, she frowns, going back to her earlier thinking. A conflicted expression on her face. she knew if she did choose to save muzan, there is no doubt tanjiro, oyakata and the entirety of the demon slayer corps would forever hate her for what she did and not agree with her decisions. She would not be forgiven. She knew that.

muzan left a stain, a terrible stain on the world and the people around him, that all they think is that death would be the better choice for him to give everyone a piece of mind.

(y/n) groans, whimpering as she flops on her belly, "ugh..!..why does being an MC have to be hard!??"

Meanwhile....—-

......in his lab, muzan was flipping through books unfocused. He was not boring....wait, why did he even care what she thought of him?? tch.

TAISHO SECRETS
. muzan is rethinking his life choices.
. muzan did not feel lonely in his infinity castle with (y/n) around.
. muzan is about to commence his attack on ubuyashiki.
. (y/n) has decided to redeem muzan (even tho he is a dick).
. (y/n) thought muzan was jelly (jealous) of her voice.
. muzan is beginning to experience his first stages of love towards (y/n).

ENJOY!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

79.1K 2.7K 31
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...
101K 2.8K 15
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐒π₯π₯𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐒π₯π₯𝐚𝐫 β™‘β—‡β™‘β—‡β™‘β—‡ ΰΉ‘ΫžΰΉ‘,ΒΈΒΈ,ø€º°'Β°ΰΉ‘Ϋ© 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.οΏ½...
92.6K 995 11
SHINYA | 深倜 β€’ Getting reincarnated into the popular shōnen manga "Demon Slayer" through your own stupidity was not on your bingo card for the year, e...
4.5K 132 15
Giyuu x Reader. Y/n is a Demon Slayer who doesn't use a sword. Instead, she uses a bow and arrow along with the water and flower breathing forms.