๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’

By schoop4xhoy

๐‚๐‡๐„๐‹๐’๐„๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ More

๐’๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’
000: Princess
001: Freddie
002: Birthday
003: Girls
004: Wonderful
005: Bang
006: Danny
007: Shelby?
008: The King
009: Baby
010: Safe
011: Billy Kimber
012: Like Father Like daughter
013: The races
014: Broken
015: Choose
016: Wedding
017: Thomas
018: Lies
019: "Mom"
Act 2
001: Language
002: London
003: For Nanny Pol
004: Micheal Gray
005: Isaiah?
006: Polly's son
007: Horse auction
008: Respect
009: Ada
010: Tommy Shelby's kid
011: Alfie Solomons
012: Hand grenade
013: Derby day
ACT 3
001: The Wedding
002: Buisness
003: 'I Love you'
004: Shelby Foundation Dinner
005: Blame
006: Stag
007: I miss you
008: Alfie Solomon's,
009: Grace Shelby Institute
010: Betrayal
011: Realisation
ACT 4
001: The Blackhand
002: Burning Wagon
003: Pushed away
004: Luca Changretta
005: Revenge
006: Men
007: Three Shillings
008: Fight Night
009: Arthur
ACT 5
001: Stock Market
002: Me and you
003: Bomb
004: Black cat
005: Bonnie
006: Oswald Mosley
007: John Danny Shelby
008: Annie
009: Chang
010: Opium
011: Ballerina's
012: Speech
013: Circles
015: The signs
016: My daughter
017: The Loss
The wedding
ACT 6
001: Micheal
002: Ruby
003: My Children
004: Old self
005: Meeting
006: The goodbye
007: Back to old ways
008: No tears
009: Duke Shelby
010: A fathers burden
011: Mickey
012 : The Final Act

014: Micheal

433 14 0
By schoop4xhoy

Chelsea stirred awake, feeling Isaiah's hand stroke against her face, "We're back. Back in Charlie's Yard, Chels."

Chelsea sat up and looked around, the boat was no slowly drifting down into Charlie's Yard.

Just ahead of her, Chelsea saw Arthur sat on a singular chair in the centre of the boat with his machine gun in his hand.

"How's he been?" Chelsea asked, wrapping Isaiah's coat around her tighter as she scooted closer to him to avoid the cold air biting at her body, "Did he do anything crazy?"

"He won't shut up." Isaiah said, wrapping his arm around Chelsea to warm her up, "Been muttering words the whole way back."

"At least he's talking." Chelsea said, pushing herself to her feet and stretching as their boat came closer to her dad who was stood next to Jimmy McCavern, "It's scary when he gets quiet. Thats when you should be worried."

The boat came to a halt just next to Tommy and Arthur hopped off the boat, "We had a brush with the Titanic, Tom!"

"Yeah, I heard." said Tommy, who wasn't really focusing on his brother but watching as Isaiah walked across the boat with Chelsea.

"Fun night." Arthur nodded, "Bit noisy, though."

Chelsea leaned over the boat and her dad took her hands and helped her jump onto the stable ground.

They both sent knowing glances at each other as Arthur continued to talk, "And to think they all said I was mad to take me dad with me, eh?"

"Your dad?" Jimmy asked, "Whose your dad?"

Arthur turned around and came face to face with Jimmy, "This is my fucking dad." he said, nodding towards his machine gun, "Right here. This is my fucking dad."

"Where's Aberama?" Tommy asked.

"He got off at Solihull." Chelsea began, "Said if he sees Billy Boy. . .he'll cut his fucking throat."

Jimmy looked over at Chelsea who was now linking arms with her father, "Tell the tinker he's welcome to come and try at any time."

"Is it all aboard?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, it's all there." Arthur said, taking a few steps back from Jimmy, "We weighed it at the Wharf, we used Cockney scales but I wouldn't trust them , they're probably crooked. But, I reckon seven tons."

"Curly!" Tommy called and a few seconds later, Curly came running over, "Put ten sacks of flour onto Mr McCaverns boat."

"Tom." Curly said, lowering his voice to a whisper as he leant in closer, "I don't think it's really flour."

Chelsea smiled as Tommy told him that he knew and to just do it anyway. If there was an award for the cutest person ever, Chelsea was sure Curly would get it.

"Tommy?"

Chelsea turned around and saw Isaiah walking towards her dad, "Can we talk over here for a second?"

"Sure-"

"Isaiah no." Chelsea said, grabbing her dads arm, she knew the conversation was going to be about her and she didn't want to burden her dad with her problems, if he thought she was okay then it was going to stay that way, "Leave it, would you?"

Isaiah stared at her before shaking his head, cursing under his breath and walking over to Curly to help him load the boat.

"Everything alright?" Tommy asked, furrowing his brow, "You didn't get hurt, did you?"

"I'm fine." Chelsea said, technically it wasn't a lie because she wasn't physically hurt, "Isaiah's just-eh-going to apologise for bringing me because of the attack that's all."

Tommy didn't say anything but Chelsea's stomach turned with the look he was giving her. That look.

The look everyone gave her when she wasn't herself, when she was completly broken. And now that both Tommy and Isaiah were looking at her like that, she knew she had fell back in that hole that she had tried so hard to get out off.

"So," Arthur said, walking over to them and wrapping his arm around Chelsea's shoulders, "you spoke to Barney Thomason, Tom?"

"Yeah." Tommy nodded, his eyes still locked on his daughter.

"Barney Thomason is going to kill Oswald Mosley." Arthur said, removing his arm from Chelsea and stuffing his hands inside his pockets.

"I've never met this man and I already love him." Chelsea smirked.

"Shoot him in the fucking head." Arthur continued.

Tommy nodded, "While he's onstage. While i'm stood next to him. And then I will take over as the leader of the party, and you and Aberama can't take care of that bastard McCavern. I had more complicated strategies in mind for Mr Mosley. Then he spoke badly to my daughter. It's going to be a busy few weeks, brother."

"You know about that?" Chelsea asked, her stomach turning even more at the fact her father knew what Mosley had said to her.

"One of the maids saw." Tommy cleared his throat, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to be angry." Chelsea shrugged, embarrassed by her own stupid excuse, "It's fine, I handled it well."

Chelsea walked into the Garrison whilst she linked arms with Isaiah's father, Jeremiah.

"I'm alright." Chelsea said, patting his arm, "I'll go and sit by Finn."

Jeremiah kissed her on the cheek before walking off and sitting beside Charlie whilst Chelsea walked over to Finn who sat around the table containing himself, Gina and Micheal.

"Chelsea." Micheal said, standing up so abruptly that Chelsea flinched, "It's good to see you."

Chelsea smiled in return and he leant in, hugged her briefly before awkwardly stepping back and sitting down in his chair.

Chelsea walked past him and sat beside Finn who stared at her, "We haven't spoken since you had your little fit."

Finn rolled his eyes, "It wasn't a fit."

"I beg to differ." Chelsea scoffed, "You went on a whole rollercoaster saying that people wouldn't care if you got shot. I call that a fit."

"I'm sorry, alright?" Finn said, leaning back in his chair and pushing his hair back with his fingers, "Sometimes I see everything that you get and realise that I'll never have it."

"That's not true and you know it." Chelsea sighed, she hated the fact that Finn didn't see how brilliant he was and she hated the fact that her existent was the cause of it.

"It is. But it's okay, I love you Chelsea and i'm sorry for the things I said. I shouldn't have shouted you like that, I was wrong." Finn said, taking Chelsea's hand in his own.

"I guess I could forgive you." Chelsea teased, "You might have to earn it though. Cook my a few meals, buy me a few dresses-"

"And she's back." Finn laughed, nudging Chelsea's arm playfully.

"Careful, Finn." Polly said, pulling a chair up beside Chelsea, "She is pregnant."

"Pol, as much as I love the care you're giving me, I am not made of glass." Chelsea said, patting Polly's arm, "I'm sure I can handle a little nudge."

Polly's eyes lingered on the girls face for a few moments before a small proud smile emerged one her face, "Seems like you take after your nanny Pol."

"Nanny Pol." Chelsea repeated, smiling as she stared into the distance, "I haven't called you that in quite a while."

The door opened and Tommy barged in, walking around all of them before standing up, beside Polly so everyone in the room could see him.

"First of all," he began, "an apology from Lizzie. She can't be here. Charles has a violin concert."

"That's today?" Chelsea shrieked, "He's going to hate me! I didn't know it was today, dad!"

"Lizzie explained to him that you had business and he was completly fine with it." Tommy said, "Also, welcome to Mr Aberama Gold. He and Polly are to be married in three weeks with my blessing. From now on, Aberama will be welcome at our meetings. And, a welcome to Isaiah, who is engaged to Chelsea."

"We haven't discussed a date yet." Chelsea said as they all waited for the announcement, "Soon."

"Isaiah is also welcome at family meetings now but he is currently busy." Tommy added, "Right, first item of business: a bereavement. Colonel Ben Younger who may perhaps have become a member of this family, was taken from us, four days ago, by dark forces. We've made some investigations. We think we know who planted the bomb. In the meantime, our thoughts are with Ada, and the baby inside of her, who may one day sit at these meetings, but. . .hopefully under happier circumstances."

"Let's drink to happier circumstances." said Polly, pouring herself a drink.

Everyone cheered, and sang in unison, "To Ada!"

Finn poured two drinks, handed one to Chelsea and waited until she cheered before he took her glass and downed it along with his own.

"Item number two: an announcement regarding Micheal." said Tommy, who had been watching Chelsea, making sure she didn't drink the drink.

Micheal cleared his throat and interrupted Tommy, "Before you go on, Tommy, there something i'd like to say to the whole family directly regarding finances and the future of this company."

Chelsea and Finn both made eye contact with each other and their eyes widened before they looked back at Micheal.

"According to your own estimations," he said, taking a drag of his cigarette, "this new venture of the delivery and shipment of opium will bring into the company around two million pounds per year. Therefore, due to the amounts involved, I think this company should be restructured."

"Micheal," Polly said as Chelsea choked in surprise, "I think this can wait till outside the family meeting."

"Restructured in what way?" Tommy questioned.

"Because of the amounts of money involved," said Gina, "shipment and dispatch will become the primary source of income to the company. It's simple mathematics."

Micheal pushed off his chair and stood up, "With the help of my wife, I will organise an expansion into America, where the narcotics business is just beginning to grow. I have very good contacts in Detroit, New York, Boston who I've already spoken to about this. And Gina has family who are very experienced in this kind of business. According to the conversations I've had with them, with a regular supply of pure opium from China, within a short space of time, the American narcotics business will bring in 20 million dollars per annum. Enough money for you all to enjoy an easing of the burden you all now feel."

Chelsea scoffed and looked up at her dad who was staring straight into Micheal's soul.

"See, I know that the scars and the wounds, they're on the inside, not on the outside." said Micheal, sending a pitiful look at Chelsea, "And as a member of the new generation, I am able to take that great burden off you weary shoulders. A new decade is coming. There will be new opportunities and new territories, more money than we've ever had before."

The whole room kept quiet, all their eyes trained on Micheal as they listened to him, but Chelsea could tell by everyone's faces that they didn't agree.

"Tommy," said Micheal, his attention now fully focused on Tom, "you can still do the good work that deep down you want to do. Mum, you can get married and live in that big house. Arthur, you can be the man that Linda wants you to be."

"Fuck Linda." Arthur said through gritted teeth and Chelsea flashed him a small smile.

" Finn," Micheal walked over to Finn and stood behind him, his hands placed on his shoulders, "you've proved yourself. You're part of the new generation. You could come to New York with me."

Micheal's body turned to Chelsea and he moved over, placing his hands on her shoulders, "And Chelsea, you're the main person I trust in this room. You've proven yourself after all these years and you've proven that you can be apart of both sides of this business. You can come to New York with me and help me run the place."

Chelsea rolled her eyes and repositioned herself so Micheal's arms fell from her shoulders.

"Here is my proposal." said Micheal, pulling out a file from his briefcase and slamming it down on the table between himself and Tommy, "A full restructuring of the company. I will be managing director, and you can be non-executive chairman. But under an assumed name to protect your reputation. I found the name of a dead man. You will be registered as Mr Jones. You will each receive a percentage of the profits as an annuity. And you will no longer have to engage in any of the associated activities."

Tommy stared down at the file, not a single part of his body moved except for his eyes which flickered from the file and over to his daughter.

"Take a look at the future, Tommy." said Micheal, lifting up the file and holding it out to Tommy, "At least read it with an open mind."

Tommy took the file from him and turned around and faced the fire, "It's cold in here, Micheal," he threw the file into the fire.

"Tommy, the Americans want to deal with me." Micheal said as Curly laughed hysterically.

"Item number three-"

"Tell him the truth." Gina spoke, cutting Tommy off in his speech, "Go on. He can take it."

"Tell me the truth, Micheal." Tommy shrugged, seeing Micheal look at the floor.

With one deep breath, Micheal took his eyes off the floor and planted them on Tommy, "The Americans don't want to deal with an old-fashioned backstreet razor gang. Those days are done."

There was some sound off commotion outside before Isaiah came hurtling through the door, "Tommy, he's bitten through the fucking rope! They've got him cornered, but they need help!"

"Go and get him!" Tommy shouted, everyone in the room stood up and left, leaving Gina, Micheal, Polly, Chelsea and Tommy on their own.

"I'm doing this for you, Tommy." said Micheal, his eyes on Tommy who had his back faced to them, "It's time. . .and you know it. Tommy, Mums leaving. John's dead. Arthur needs help. Ada's man was killed in your own backyard because you fucked up and Chelsea is pregnant and is about to get married, she won't be there to-"

Tommy turned around, grabbed the whiskey bottle, threw it into the fire before turning back around and coming face to face with Micheal.

Micheal pulled a knife from his pocket and held it up to Tommy, "Go on, Tom." he said as Chelsea stood up and stared him down, "Go on, cut me. Like the good old days. Or. . .see this for what it is. A natural succession that somebody must happen."

Tommy let out a deep breath and shook his head, "I gave you an opportunity, Micheal. You betrayed me. Don't be here when I get back. You-" he walked over to Gina and leant over her, "you can tell your family-"

"Let me guess." Gina remarked, "Don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders. Right?"

Tommy nodded at her and left, just as Polly stood up and slapped Micheal across the face. Two seconds later, she left the Garrison as well.

Chelsea stood up and went to leave before Micheal stood in her way, "Chelsea, just think about it. You're the smartest here and I could use you."

"Micheal, you're a fucking idiot if you think for one second I would allow you to take over this business. You were family, Micheal, you were my friend!"

"I don't want to hurt you, Chelsea." Micheal said, his hands tightening around her arms, "But this has to happen. It's time for a change and your dad knows it too."

"You know what, Micheal?" Chelsea asked, "Just fuck off back to America, you fucked up over there and you want us to allow you to become the boss of this company? Keep on fucking dreaming!"

Micheal and Gina both stood up and Chelsea walked over to the bar, leaning her arms on it and ducking her head.

Micheal, one of her closest friends, was now someone she didn't trust. It was true what he said, he would never hurt her, but hurting her family did hurt her and Micheal knew that.

Chelsea hadn't noticed the doors opening again as her family poured back inside until she felt her father place his hand on her back, "Princess?"

Chelsea looked up at him and nodded, "I'm fine. I suppose you're going to carry on with the meeting now that he's gone?"

Tommy nodded as Aberama, Johnny Dogs and Charlie all took a seat, Arthur poured the drinks and Isaiah took Chelsea's hand and sat down on the chairs next to each other.

"Right," Tommy began, "Item number three:an introduction. Except now, you've already met the man I was gonna introduce."

"Who?" Chelsea asked, "Barney?"

"Correct." Tommy nodded, "In France he was a comrade."

"What the fuck is he now, Tom?" Johnny Digs asked.

"He's a man we can use, Johnny." Tommy replied.

"For what?" Aberama said, "Put him in a ring with a bear and take bets on the outcome? I tell you, I wouldn't put much fucking money on the bear."

"Aberama," Tommy said, Chelsea noticed the small frown on his face and knew that he was thinking about Micheal's words, "that man is a trained Royal Marines sniper. Furthermore, he has a criminal profile which will make his actions explicable to the police."

"What actions?" Uncle Charlie asked.

"A killing." Chelsea answered, seeing her dad bite down on the words.

"And since when did you worry about the police?" Aberama asked Tommy.

Tommy ignored Aberama's comment and continued, "Barney Thomason is gonna kill an MP. Possibly the future prime minister of Great Britain. After the killing, there will be an investigation by Special Branch and intelligence forces. There'll be a lot of powerful people as angry as fucking hornets. We need there to be no connection to us."

Tommy grabbed a chair from the bar and pulled it up beside his daughter, looking around at the people who surrounded the table.

"Barney Thomason is registered as criminally insane. He broke out. He's an old soldier. He has known grievances. No one will question that the assassination was carried out by a single gunman acting alone."

"And you'd sacrifice an old comrade?" asked Aberama, speaking the words that Chelsea had silently been thinking.

"If they catch him," said Tommy, "they won't hang him, on grounds of insanity. They'll just send him back to where I found him. He'll have had a very eventful holiday that he'll probably believe never really happened."

"And where's the killing taking place?" Chelsea asked as she held Isaiah's hand and rested it upon his thigh.

Arthur stood up and handed leaflets around the room. Isaiah peered over Chelsea's shoulder as they looked at it.

Mosley's face was printed on the leaflet whilst bold words spoke down the side, "OSWALK MOSLEY SPEAKS OUT: BINGLEY HALL"

"With lots of witnesses." said Aberama.

"During the rally," said Tommy, "there will be an anti-fascist demonstration. Amidst the confusion, a shot will be fired."

"And we're organising this demonstration?"

"Yeah." Tommy said.

Johnny Dogs leaned in closer and looked at Tommy in concern, "And where will you be, Tom?"

"I'll be down on one knee, cradling his head while the life drains from him. And I'll make a speech, saying how the cause he died for must continue. Continue safe in my hands."

"Holy fuck." Aberama muttered, "Tommy, does your ambition have no limits?"

Tommy pointed at Aberama, "Jimmy McCavern will be running security at this event. He'll probably be in the wings. You can take his life, whichever manner you choose."

"What do you want us to do, Tom?" Johnny Dogs asked.

"You, Arthur, Isaiah and a couple of Lee boys will be in charge of getting Barney into positions. He'll be up in the lightning gantry. I will medicate him."

"So he's gonna be cross eyed when he takes his shot?" Aberama said, leaning back in his chair and folding his arms.

"In France," Tommy said, lighting his cigarette, "he never missed. No matter what they gave him. He'll have had plenty of tragedy practice. Before he takes the shot, Arthur will give him some cocaine."

Aberama scoffed, looked over at Chelsea and waiting for her to say something but she didn't, "Wha-so let me just-you're going to be up on the stage while this criminally-insane gunman filled with cocaine takes aim at a man just a yard away from you?"

"Welcome to the family, Aberama." Chelsea said, sarcastically.

"What about me, Thomas? The man with the broken fucking leg." Barney had previously kicked Charlie in the knee when he had woken up.

"After the killing," said Tommy after taking in a long deep breath, "every copper in Birmingham will be sent to Bingley Hall. Use that opportunity to get that boat full of opium up to Stourbridge Locks. There, you will be met by some Chinese gentleman. They will have two suitcases full of cash. two hundred and fifty thousand pounds. Every man in this room will receive thirty thousand pound in cash in recognition of extra services. Anyone who wants to leave. . .leave now. Anyone who is tired of this old-fashioned backstreet fucking razor gang can leave. Anyone who is tired can fucking stop."

Chelsea found it ironic of her dad's last sentence. Because she knew that her father was tired and he wouldn't stop. That's when she realised, she was the female version of her dad, they had been through different things but they were the same. Because no matter how tired Chelsea was, she could never stop. It would never stop. The pain. The anger. The death.

Nothing would ever fucking stop until she was six feet under.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 359 12
"ษช'แด แด€ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡" ***** "ษดแดแด› Qแดœษชแด›แด‡, แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡สŸส™ส. ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษช๊œฐแด‡"
17.7K 530 37
Pretty Woman - ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—ก ๐—•๐—จ๐—–๐—ž๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ - ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—†ply...
41.3K 1.5K 29
๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†
609 2 31
๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…‚ ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†