009: Ada

Chelsea and Isaiah lay on the girls bed, his arm wrapped around her as she rested her head upon his chest, drawing patterns on his bare chest with her finger.

"Really wish the Garrison was open." Isaiah sighed, "I could really use a beer."

"Well, I think we could do something about that." Chelsea smirked.

"It's shut, Chelsea." Isaiah laughed, "We can go later tonight."

Chelsea sighed and brought herself up, straddling across Isaiah's lap, tracing his sharp jawline with the same finger she was drawing patterns with on his chest, "Do you know who you're talking to? I'm Chelsea Shelby. If I want to get into an unopened pub, I can. My Uncle owns it, you think I'd have a key, wouldn't you?"

"They trust you with a key to the pub?" Isaiah asked, watching as Chelsea walked to the drawer on the other side of her room, opened it and pulled out a singular key.

"They have to, i'm their precious princess. Now come on."

Once they had gotten ready, they both made their way down Watery Lane and onto Garrison Lane.

"So, does the precious princess have keys to anywhere else?" Isaiah asked just as they reached the entrance of the pub, wrapping his arms around Chelsea.

"Well, yes." Chelsea smirked, "My father's office, the stables, all of the family houses, anything my family owns, I have."

Isaiah kissed her neck, "Maybe we could head down to the office later."

"I do have my own office there."

Isaiah laughed as Chelsea turned around and began kissed him, he took the key from her hand and unblocked the door, pushing it open and falling into the pub, still kissing Chelsea passionately.

"Chelsea!"

"Seriously?" Chelsea groaned, pushing Isaiah off her at the sound of her father's voice.

"What are you doing here?" Tommy asked.

Chelsea turned around, preparing to argue with her father but instead stopped herself. The same woman he had been speaking to at the horse auction was sat at a chair of the bar, staring at Chelsea in shock. Tommy had just handed the woman a glass of gin, and had another bottle of whiskey in his hand, preparing to drink it too.

"Are you joking?" Chelsea scoffed, "You sound so disgusted that I just walked in here with Isaiah whilst you're sat in here getting a woman drunk? Hypocrite."

"I'll see you later." said Isaiah, he kissed Chelsea gently on the cheek and bowed his head to Tommy before exiting the pub.

Chelsea shut the door behind Isaiah and turned back around to the woman and her father.

"May Carleton." The woman said, holding out her hand to Chelsea and smiling.

Chelsea looked down at the woman's hand, and then walked straight past her, "I would introduce myself, but I'm sure you know my name."

"Chelsea." the woman said, watching as Chelsea walked behind the bar and standing beside her father, "You're father has told me a lot about you."

"I bet he has." said Chelsea, "Can I at least have some water, dad?"

Tommy laughed and shook his head, poured his daughter a glass of water and handed it to her, "You're staying?"

"Of course!" Chelsea smirked, "You told me I need to be in more meetings to prepare myself, didn't you? Thats all this is, isn't it, a meeting?"