004: Shelby Foundation Dinner

Chelsea and Grace walked outside to the stables, with Charles in between them holding their hands.

Isaiah and Tommy walked behind them, emerged in their own conversations.

After that night, Chelsea was over the moon to see Isaiah and Tommy finally talking to each other normally, Tommy had finally accepted him and Chelsea couldn't be happier.

They made their way into the stables and all kneeled around the beautiful black horse in front of them.

Chelsea took Charles' hand and rubbed it against the horses neck, the horse lowered its head and brushed itself against Chelsea's knee.

"This big man and his brother are going to make us a lot of money." Tommy smiled, talking to Charles.

"Or lose us a lot of money." said Grace and Chelsea in time, smiling at Tommy.

"Who the hell cares when they are such beautiful beasts, eh?" Tommy laughed.

Charles laughed as the horse brushed its face against him.

"You like him?" Chelsea whispered, "He's pretty isn't he?"

"Yeah." Charles laughed again, feeling the horses main tickling its skin, "Pretty."

"Pretty."

Tommy had left the house to go down to Birmingham, leaving Grace with Charles down at the market and Isaiah and Chelsea upstairs.

With Tommy out the house and Grace down at the market, Chelsea and Isaiah were finally left alone to be with themselves.

They were currently on the windowsill, where Chelsea liked to sit and look out. Only now she was lying down with Isaiah on top of her, grunting into her ear.

Chelsea clawed at his back, leaving scratch marks all down his back, her legs wrapped around his waist.

Isaiah kissed Chelsea's neck, a small and proud smirk on his face as he heard her moans fill the room.

He quickened his pace, Chelsea's moans getting louder and louder.

"Is-Isaiah." Chelsea whispered.

"Mm?" Isaiah moaned back in response.

"What was that noise?" Chelsea asked.

"That was you." Isaiah laughed.

Chelsea stopped and pushed Isaiah off her, "No, I heard something."

"I'll go check." Isaiah sighed, standing up and putting on his clothes, "If there isn't anything, we're finishing this off."

Chelsea looked out the window and saw Tommy running through the driveway, something was definitely wrong.

Chelsea scrambled up and pulled on her night gown, she ran outside her bedroom and saw Isaiah walking back in, "Everything's fine."

"I'm-I'm just going to get my dad." said Chelsea, "I'll be back in a minute."

As soon as she reached the top of the stairs, Tommy was already there, he grabbed her arms and check her over, "You're not hurt, are you? You're fine?"

"Yes. Dad, I heard a noise."

Tommy nodded and headed over to Charles' room. Chelsea felt sick to her stomach. A noise. Tommy running in the house. Running into Charles' room.

She unfroze from her spot and ran with him, they pushed open the door and to Chelsea's relief, Charles was fast asleep in his bed.

Gently, Tommy began to fish around beneath Charles' pillow.

"What is it, dad?" Chelsea asked.

Tommy slowly lifted his hand and brought a small card up with it. Chelsea leaned over his shoulder and saw black text printed on the card.