008: Annie

Ever since Chelsea announced her pregnancy, her family's usual over-protectiveness had doubled.

Ever since they found at Chelsea was pregnant, Tommy and Isaiah were almost always at her side. Every car ride, she was surrounded by Peaky Blinders, every walk there was someone with her.

If Chelsea wasn't so worried, she would've hated it, but she was scared that the information of her pregnancy would fall into the wrong hands and they would try and harm her unborn child.

So, having hundreds of men at her side every day, made Chelsea feel safer than usual. One day, she wanted to go down to the market and instead of getting Arthur-who screamed at anyone who went near her- or Tommy-who threatened to pull a gun on anyone who touched her- or Isaiah-who wouldn't let her catch a breath for five seconds without asking if she was okay- she decided to bring Finn.

Finn was still protective over her, but he was still Finn. He still made fun of her, shoved her when she annoyed him and was able to laugh and not have a serious face on him.

"Looks like you." Finn laughed, holding up a melon from the fruit stand.

"I'm barely even showing!" Chelsea shouted, she was very early on in her pregnancy and you couldn't tell she was pregnant by looking at her, yet Finn still teased her about it every chance he got.

They walked down the streets, Finn carrying a bag at his sides full of fruits and some little designs from some of the crafts stall that Chelsea thought would be perfect for Ruby.

Chelsea gasped when she saw a stand further down the street, the first thing that caught her eye was a wooden plan carved into a heart with the words 'daddy' carved into it.

"Finn!" Chelsea screeched, "Look! Come on!"

She broke out into a run and pulled the heart from its hanger, "Finn, look! Finn?"

Chelsea turned around and looked for Finn, but she couldn't see him.

"Take it." the old woman said, sat behind the stall on a seat, "I know who you are, you're a Shelby. Thomas Shelby's, OBE, daughter. Take it."

Chelsea smiled and pulled out a few notes and placed it on the counter, "That's because this is lovely and it deserves more than that money."

The woman nodded and took the money before Chelsea placed the heart in her pocket and began to search for Finn.

Just then, she heard a click of a gun.

"Ah, shit." Chelsea muttered, feeling the gun pressed against the side of her head, "Great."

"Get in the car."

Chelsea climbed into the car without a fight, a few years ago she would've tried to fight them off, but now she had her baby's life to look after.

Chelsea sat in the back seat for a while, inspecting the men sat in the front two seats and taking note of their features, trying to remember as much as she could so she could describe them to her dad.

"Get out." The man spoke.

Chelsea rolled her eyes and opened the car, they were standing in some sort of old warehouse, it was completely dark except for the cracks of sunlight creaking in through the shattered glass windows.