003: 'I Love you'

Tommy and Chelsea arrived back to the Shelby Company LTD office in Birmingham. They walked through the front door and down the steps, they both heard a girl giggle before loud footsteps banged against the floor.

They both smirked and gave it a few seconds before walking into Micheal's office, "Going to introduce, Micheal?" asked Chelsea.

"This is Charlotte Murray." Micheal smirked, "Her father makes cars."

Charlotte came out from her hiding spot and held her hand up to Tommy but quickly pulled it back, "I really enjoyed your wedding, Mr. Shelby."

"Polly said that you should call her." Micheal said, leaning forward, "There's been some trouble."

"What trouble?" Chelsea asked in worry.

"I'm guessing it's the stuff she doesn't like to tell me about." Micheal shrugged.

"Fuck sake." Chelsea moaned.

"Nice to see you, Chelsea." Micheal said, standing up and kissing Chelsea on the cheek, "But if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to what I was going, if you get what I mean."

Chelsea laughed, "It's nice to meet you too, Charlotte. See you later, Micheal."

Chelsea stayed outside whilst Tommy went into his office to call Polly, he was only in there for a few minutes before he came storming out, "Get in the car."

Chelsea burrowed her eyebrows, worried about what this could be, they had only been gone for a day and something stupid had already happened.

They pulled into Small Heath, Watery Lane and jumped out of their cars, walking confidently into their house.

As they walked through the betting shop and toward the kitchen, Arthur spoke, "All right, Finn, thanks for coming, now fuck off."

"Finn, stay." said Chelsea, Tommy nodding at her side confirming that he could stay, "Don't be cruel, Arthur."

Finn smirked at Arthur.

John was stood in the doorway, rocking forward and backwards on his heel.

"Sit down, John. Go on." said Tommy in a calm voice.

Slowly, John took a seat on the table and stared down at his cap in his hands.

"John," Tommy started, "you cut Angel Changretta."

"He did what?" Chelsea whispered but her father shook her head at her, she can ask questions later.

"Even though Arthur told you to apologise." said Tommy.

"You told him to what?" Chelsea asked in outrage, staring at Arthur.

"Chelsea." said Polly.

Chelsea rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall, Finn snorted in laughter behind her but instantly fell quiet when she kicked his knee cap.

"Polly told you to compromise." said Tommy, "You chose not to listen to Mr. Apologise or Mrs. Compromise. And now i've got an Italian walking around my backyard saying he's going to kill my brother. So what do we do, John? Do we apologise or do we compromise?"

John looked from his hands and up to his eldest brother, Arthur.

Arthur nodded, "It was just something John said as a joke."

Tommy stared at Arthur, "Yeah, but he's your brother as well, Arthur."

"Yeah." said Arthur, "I didn't want to start a war over something John said without meaning it."

"If John said it, he definitely meant it." Chelsea smirked, Finn laughing slightly too.

"So should he apologise in Italian or in English?" Tommy asked, Chelsea now catching on that he was being sarcastic, "Or should we ask them which fucking language they prefer? I'm not clear."