DEATH BATTLE!

By Captain_Valkyrie

Posted from DeviantArt, AO3 and FanFiction. More

Author's Note
Vastatosaurus Rex VS Indominus Rex: Indomitable Kings
Thanos VS Frieza: A Cold Inevitability
Ridley VS Rayquaza: Draconic Space Deities
Destoroyah VS King Ghidorah VS SpaceGodzilla: Ultimate Heisei Godzilla Nemesis
Kiana Kaslana VS Noel Vermillion: Imaginary Interventions
Annihilus VS Larfleeze: Mine, Mine and Mine
Megatron VS Vilgax: Megalactic Conquerors
Darth Vader VS Omni-Man: A Father's Darkness
Godzilla VS Groudon: Kings of the Continent
Doctor Doom VS Black Adam: Benevolent Tyrants
Spinosaurus VS Giganotosaurus: T-Rex Slayers
Himeko Murata VS Pyrrha Nikos: Forever Nightglow
Gohan VS Invincible: Invincible Beasts
Ben Tennyson VS Tommy Oliver: Mighty Morphin' Hero Time
Generator Rex VS Max Steel: T.U.R.B.O. R-EVO-lution
Sephiroth VS Sosuke Aizen: Hollow Memories
Anne Boonchuy VS Luz Noceda: Calamity At The Door
Liu Kang VS Jago: Fire and Fury
Yang Xiao Long VS Nero: Devil May Burn

Sasuke Uchiha VS Raiden Mei: Thunder of the Sharingan

74 1 0
By Captain_Valkyrie

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Adam: Sasuke Uchiha, Shadow Hokage of Konoha and rival to Naruto Uzumaki.

Vanessa: And Raiden Mei, Empress of Lightning and Honkai Impact's 3rd Herrscher of Thunder.

Shadow: These two prodigal lightning wielders who once lost everything will stop at to accomplish their goals, even if it meant backstabbing the very person they forged a bond with. Luckily everything worked in the end though. He's Adam, that's Vanessa and I'm Shadow.

Adam: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Sasuke Uchiha's Retsuden begins in DEATH BATTLE

(Hyouhaku + Kokuten - Naruto Shippuden OST II)

Adam: The Village of the Hidden Leaf, commonly known as Konoha, is founded by two leaders of once former rivalling tribes, Hashirama of the Senju Clan and Madara of the Uchiha Clan. And yet despite considered one of the strongest clans in Konoha, they were looked on with suspicion and disdain. But this discrimination came with a very good reason.

Shadow: You see many years ago, Konoha came under attack by the Nine-Tails Kurama, who was somehow forced out of his Jinchuriki Kushina Uzumaki and rampaged across the city until it was sealed into her and the Fourth Hokage Minato's son Naruto at the cost of their lives. The thing is, the Sharingan is an Uchiha's strongest weapon and just as it can be used to stop the Nine-Tails, it can also be used to control it in the first place. As such the Uchiha Clan were isolated and condemned, with many wanting to stage a coup.

Vanessa: But then one night, the entire Uchiha Clan was attacked by one of their own, Fugaku's oldest son and heir, Itachi Uchiha. With the exception of his younger brother Sasuke, who he forced to watch him kill their parents, Itachi slaughtered everyone else for some unknown reason, leaving Sasuke as the sole survivor and taunting Sauke who weak he was. Sasuke didn't know it, but Itachi was given an ultimatum by Danzo Shimura: either kill his entire clan himself or let them be crushed by Konoha's forces for their rebellion.

Adam: Too bad Itachi didn't let Sasuke on the plan. Wanting revenge for his betrayal, Sasuke seeks to kill Itachi and avenge the Uchiha Clan once and for all, even it means ironically betraying his own village for the pursuit of power needed for the sake of revenge.

Sasuke Uchiha

Sword of Kusanagi

Fuma Shuriken

Shadow Shuriken

Lightning Flash

Katar

Shuriken

Kunai

Lion's Barrage Technique

Chibaku Tensei

Summoning

Fire Style (Fireball Jutsu, Dragon Flame Jutsu, Dragon Fire Jutsu, Phoenix Flower Jutsu)

Lightning Style (Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Inferno Style: Flame Control Chidori, Kirin

Onyx Chidori (Sage of Six Paths Chakra Enhancement)

Indra's Arrow (When enhanced by the power of all nine Tailed Beasts)

Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana

Shadow Style (Yin Style) (Demonic Illusions: Shackle Stakes, Six Paths Yin Power)

Wind Style

Earth Style

Water Style

Yang Style

Yin–Yang Style

Sharingan (Can copy most techniques as long as Sasuke is capable of replicating them)

Mangekyo Sharingan

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Amaterasu

Susanoo

Yasaka Magatama

Rinnegan (Can use the Six Paths: Deva, Asura, Human, Preta Naraka and Outer Paths)

Six Paths Chakra

Amenotejikara

Adam: Like Itachi, Sasuke is an Uchiha prodigy and is skilled with the three main types of Jutsus: Taijutsu, Genjutsu and Ninjutsu. Though he can can use all five elements, being an Uchihameans he specializes the Fire Style and Lightning Style such as is trademark Fire Ball Jutsu and his Chidori, which can cut almost anything as well as his Kirin, a huge lightning-shaped dragon. He also uses summoning Jutsu to call on summons in battle and is proficient with any weapon albeit he prefers his sword.

Shadow: But his greatest weapon is the Sharingan, a unique trait of the Uchihas. With it Sasuke can see one's Chakra, cast illusions or genjutsu on his opponents and copy their Jutsus with just once glance. And with trauma and loss added, it upgrades in to the Mangekyo Sharingan. He can summon the Amaterasu, black flames so powerful it can last for 7 days and 7 night and even burn other fire. He can even summon an avatar of Chakra dubbed Susanoo, which can either be protective ribcage or a full-on humanoid giant.

Popup: Sasuke once had Orochimaru's Curse Mark. But he no longer has access to it after Itachi removed Orochimaru from him and he has become stronger without it.

Vanessa: Buuut using the Mangekyo for too long will permanently blind the user, unless of course you get another one to replace it and thanks to Obito planting Itachi's eyes into Sasuke, he unlocks the Eternal Mangekyo version which lets him use all of said previous abilties without losing his sight and tap into Amenotejikara, which allows Sasuke to swap locations and travel to other dimensions. But that's not all to his Sasuke's eye shenanigans, as he also possesses the Rinnegan eyes, which grant Sasuke access to the Six Paths and their abilities.

Popup: Sasuke is revealed to be the reincarnation of Indra Ootsutsuki, the brother of Asura Ootsutsuki, who's reincarnated as Naruto. As such he gains access to their Six Paths Chakra.

Shadow: The Deva Path can control gravity, the Human Path can steal your soul and the Preta Path can absorb all types of energy. And in some instances, it lets Sasuke summon giant meteors from the sky. And with the Six Paths Chakra Sasuke can use his strongest technique, Indra's Arrow. Plus thanks to Kabuto implanting some of Hashirama's cells into him, he has some form of regeneration.

Feats

Through his Sharingan, Sasuke developed his own taijutsu moves from perceiving Rock Lee's movements during the Chūnin Exams

Successfully learned the Chidori from Kakashi

Defeated Naruto while leaving the Village with Orochimaru

Outwitted Orochimaru by turning the Tranferance Ritual against him, then flat out killed him

Sasuke is the first Uchiha to gain an Eternal Mangekyo Sharigan since Madara, and later aquired the Rinnegan in his left eye, being the second known Uchiha to awaken it

Was able to seal away and defeat Kaguya Otsutsūki with Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha's help

Successfully shielded himself and Team 7 from the Infinite Tsukuyomi using his Perfect Susano'o

Destroyed half a meteor literally single-handedly via the use of a Six Paths Chakra charged Chidori

Became a mentor to Boruto Uzumaki

Defeated Naruto when they were just 12 years old at The Final Valley

Defeated Deidara, a powerful member of the Akatsuki who specializes in explosives

Held his own against, and defeated Killer Bee thanks to the Amaterasu

Held his own against the Fourth Raikage, Ay

Defeated Danzo, a powerful Leaf Ninja who ran the Foundation, almost singlehandedly

Assisted in the sealing of Kaguya

Has Fire Style jutsu powerful enough to beat Water Style jutsu

Single handedly defeated the Kekkei Genkai user Nawaki

Single handedly defeated the Ketsuryūgan user Chino

Single handedly defeated a large group of Kekkei Genkai users without the use of his Sharingan or Rinnegan abilities

Held his own against Kinshiki Otsutsuki thanks to his Sharingan and Rinnegan abilities

Vanessa: Sasuke easily stands among the strongest ninjas in the Naruto world. He's defeated his mentor Kakashi, Akatsuki member Deidara, his former master Orochimaru, the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki Bee, and his older brother Itachi and it's been stated Itachi is one of the deadliest ninjas to ever exist. In fact his Kirin attack nearly pulverized the Uchiha Uchiha hideout which requires 11 Gigatons of TNT. And Kirin has been stated to move at the speed of light.

Popup: Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo is able to slice one of Ten-Tails Madara's Catastrophic Planetary Devastations, a feat worth 364 teratons of TNT.

Shadow: He almost singlehandedly bested Danzo Shimura, the man who forced Itachi kill his entire clan and this motherfucker actually has multiple Sharingans, one of which belonged to Shisui Uchiha, surgically implanted into his arms. Yet Sasuke managed to beat him despite him constantly using Izanagi to revive himself.

Adam: He could also match Naruto in almost every way, even defeating him in several of their fights and thus it makes sense to scale them to each other. Naruto has dodged Madara's Light Fang which, according to the databook, indeed moves at lightspeed and survived Toneru's attack that split the moon in half. And he and Naruto could compete Obito and eventually Madara Uchiha.

Popup: Naruto, who possessed Six Paths Chakra like Sasuke, was able to kick away one of Ten-Tails Madara's Truth-Seeking Orbs which can physically and spiritually annihilate someone. Obito's Nunoboko sword is also stated to be capable of "obliterating the world".

Adam: Obito once used the power of the Ten-Tails whose Tailed Beast Bomb can obliterated mountains, a feat worth over 13 Yottatons of TNT. And Madara's far stronger than that as not only can he used the God Tree and cast Infinite Tsukuyomi but it's been explicitly stated he nearly rivals Hagoromo himself in power, who created an artificial moon alongside Hamura. Speaking of moon, Naruto and Sasuke created a moon themselves. While not as powerful compared to the two brothers, Sasuke putting his fair share still meant his power is well over 717 Yottatons of TNT.

Weaknesses

Hotheaded

Rinnegan uses too much chakra

Despite having high Chakra reserves, he does not have infinite stamina and can run out of Chakra, albeit it takes well over a day for that to happen, and thanks to his ability to absorb Chakra, that amount of time can be extended further.

Defeated by Rock Lee and Gaara during the time of the Chunin Exams.

Susanoo heavily depletes Chakra and Lifeforce. Acquiring the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan have reduced the Chakra depletion and eliminated the Lifeforce drain

Was fatally wounded by Madara stabbing him in the heart with his own sword, and was almost killed

Was incapable of landing a single effective blow on Kaguya despite his many attempts

Sharingan can't copy Kekkei Genkai abilities

Vanessa: Though Sasuke isn't without faults. He has been known to be arrogant and hotheaded at time which leads to him underestimating his opponents who have bested or nearly bested him at times. And his Sharingan is incapable of copying genetic Kekkei Genkai like Haku's Ice Release since it's something Sasuke doesn't possess naturally.

Adam: Plus most of his stronger techniques requires huge amounts amount Chakra which Sasuke can only produce so long and was nearly killed by the more stronger Madara. And while he will be given his Rinnegan here, he still lost it in when Momoshiki, possessing Boruto's body, stabbed him in the eye, rendering him unable to his Six Paths Chakra anymore.

Shadow: But thanks to Naruto's nearly unbeatable Talk no Jutsu, Sasuke chose to protect Konoha like how Itachi would've wanted and help end the Fourth Shinobi World War, marrying Sakura and having his own kid. But like Itachi, Sasuke chose to defend the village from afar.

Adam: So better be prepared when you come face to face with Sasuke of the Sharingan or that would be your greatest and last mistake on your life.

Sasuke: I have long since closed my eyes..... My only goal is in the darkness.

Raiden Mei Thunders Over DEATH BATTLE

(Honkai World Diva - Mika Kobayashi)

Vanessa: Despite living in the world of ravaged by the Honkai, losing her mother at a young age and undergoing therapy for 3 years after getting kidnapped by a terrorist organization, Raiden Mei lived a good life as the daughter of ME Corp CEO Ryoma. Being an heiress meant Mei had everything on a silver platter: servants making her food, had a lot of friends and admirers at school, and even took kendo lessons. Mei basically had it all.

Adam: Until Anti-Entropy member Cocolia framed her father for embezzlement, which to his arrest in 2013 and possible demise and Cocolia took over the corporation as a result. Because of this, Mei as ostracized by everyone else due to her status as a "criminal's daughter" which led to her being an outcast. Mei realized they only cared because of her status and not who she is. This bullying continued until a voice in her promised power. This is actually related to her stigmata which had been sealed. And so Raiden Mei became the Herrscher of Thunder, igniting the 2014 Third Eruption in Nagazora, killing millions in the process.

Shadow: But she would be stopped by one girl, Kiana Kaslana, who met Mei at one point and even defended her from her tormentors. After a long battle, Mei was horrified by what she's done and tried to commit suicide by jumping off the roof, but Kiana grabbed her hand and saved Mei's life. This action brough Mei's human conscience back and they quickly became best friends.

Adam: Together with Bronya Zaychik, who unknown to them was tasked of capturing Mei, they fled Nagazora and was found by Himeko Murata and enrolled into St. Freya Academy by the principal Theresa Apocalypse to become Valkyries, superhuman defenders who defend the world from the threat of the Honkai.

Raiden Mei

Skilled Swordsmanship

High resistance to Honkai energy

Near-limitless Honkai energy reserves (In her Herrscher forms)

Gem of Conquest

Authority of Conquest

Authority of Origin

Various katanas (Nue of the Shadow, Seven Thunders of Retribution: Narukami, Domain of Sanction, Domain of Unity)

Time Fracture (Slows down time upon dodging correctly)

Immunity to Time Manipulation

Thunder Manipulation

Spatial Manipulation

Fate Manipulation

Battlesuits (Crimson Impulse, Valkyrie Bladestrike, Striker Fulminata, Danzai Spectramancer, Herrscher of Thunder and Herrscher of Origin)

Can summon Kurikara (As Herrscher of Thunder)

Adam: Thanks to her kendo lessons with Mr. HOMU, who is actually Ryoma in disguise, Mei became extremely skilled in all things katana and blade, possess superhuman strength, speed and durability and has control over lightning. And due to females having more significant roles in the Honkaiverse, Mei is able to both utilize Honkai energy and possess high resistance to it. She also has battlesuits and stigmatas to choose from which upgrades certain skills or give her new abilities overall.

Popup: Most Valkyries can utilize Time Fracture, which allows them to slow down time if they timed their dodging correctly and launch a counterattack. Mei should be capable of doing the same.

Shadow: She possess various katanas over the course of her years, from Nue of the Shadow to her godly Domain of Unity. But now let's to Mei's trump card: her Herrscher powers. With the Gem of Conquest, Mei can fully tap into her Herrscher of Thunder form., which increase her lightning-related abilities up to 11. Herrschers are also known be capable of creating entire solar systems, tank supernovas without ease and can survive reality itself being erased. And she has the ability literally called "Authority of Conquest" which has the power to resist Mei's powers being stolen or revive Judgement-Class Honkai Beasts like Bella, who she reconstructed into Kurikara.

Vanessa: Oh ho, but we're not done just yet. After joining World Serpent to save Kiana's life, Mei met and bonded with a girl named Elysia, who is the first Herrscher of the Previous Era to retain her consciousness without going insane and after fighting both the Elysian Realm and real Elysia to a draw, Mei merges with Elysia and becomes the new Herrscher of Origin.

Adam: Herrscher of Origin Mei possess power over space and time. Not only can she cut through space and time with ease, but shatter reality itself upon doing it. And since her powers originally belonged to Elysia, it's fair to say Mei can also do whatever Elysia can, which includes the ability to control fate itself.

Feats

Fought the Herrscher of Wind Wendy alongside Kiana and Bronya

Killed millions of people upon igniting the Third Eruption of Nagazora in 2014

Kept up with Durandal

Upscales to Fu Hua who dodged Gamma light beams

Fought the Herrscher of Corruptiom with Elysian Realm Yae Sakura

Defeated (a weakened) Herrscher of the Void Kiana, Raven, Herrscher of Thunder and Husk: Nihilus

Defeated both the Herrscher of Ice and Herrscher of Rimestar Ana Schariac with Durandal. Rimestar is the fusion of both Ana Schariac and Herrscher of the Stars Owl that controls ice and gravity

Mortality weakened the Herrscher of Domination's puppets

Disarmed Kevin in a 1-on-1 clash of swords

Matched Herrscher of Human: Ego Elysia to a draw

Managed to hold her own against Kalpas

Fought in near absolute zero temperatures for a whole day

Cuts through heavily distorted space with ease

Became the Herrscher of Origin

Saved Nagazora after reawakening

Defeated Kevin Kaslana alongside Herrscher of Finality Kiana and Herrscher of Truth Bronya

Became the Captain of Squad 3 of Anti-Honkai Special Forces in (APHO)

Defeated Lucheni of the Sky People alongside Adam, Carole, Bronya, Lyle and Timido (APHO 2)

Shadow: Mei has proved why she's no longer the powerless person she thought she was. She has destroyed countless Honkai Beasts and Anti-Entropy mechs, defeated World Serpent member Raven one-on-one and the trio fought Wendy who, with the Gem of Desire, was capable of leveling cities if she wasn't stopped. Since the town they were in is Queenstown in New Zealand and the fact it's stated she can destroy several cities which means 3 at least, thus the nearest cities being Alexandra and Wanaka, Wendy was capable of outputting 99 Teratons of TNT.

Adam: She can also keep up with the likes of Fu Hua and Durandal. Fu Hua has dodged Gamma light beams which puts her over twice the speed of light and Durandal has maintained peak combat performance for an entire month without rest. Mei also defeated Kiana one-on-one in a duel between Herrschers. Sure Kiana was weakened before their fight, but still impressive considering Kiana's Herrscher of the Void form can control space and time prior to Mei getting her Origin form.

Vanessa: Keep in mind, Herrschers can perform absurd feats such as tanking supernovas, and resist being erased upon stepping foot in the Imaginary Tree, an infinite multiverse that will erase normal people with ease and even eradicate them from the timeline a sit ignore the rules of reality itself, yet Herrschers have no such problems.

Adam: And though on the verge of defeat, Mei still manages to held her own against Kalpas, the 3rd strongest Flame-Chaser behind only to Kevin and Elysia. Kalpas claims he can one-shot most Previous Era Herrschers in his Active Honkai Reaction state. And since she's fought Elysia to a standstill in both duels, it's only natural she'd scale to Elysia herself. Elysia could move stars in the Land of Origin. And both her simulation self and the Elysian Realm survived their presence literally being deleted by the Herrscher of Corruption.

Vanessa: We can also compare Mei's Herrscher of Origin to Kiana's Herrscher of Finality and even surpass Durandal's Dea Anchora, which contains a bubble universe and get this, she said it was unbelievably light! You heard me right. She wears a fricking armor that harbors a parallel universe and says it was light to her!

Popup: Durandal was capable of wiping out 1/5 of Europe at the age of 12. This would require power over 90.63 Petatons of TNT at minimum.

Shadow: And together Mei, Kiana and Bronya defeated Kevin Kaslana, who seeks to initiate Project Stigma and possess the Authority of Finality, once and for all.

Weaknesses

Once lost the Gem of Conquest to Sirin

Inferiority complex

Honkai reserves are not infinite

Defeated by Sirin, Durandal and Raven

Nearly killed by AHR Kalpas had Aponia not intervened

Nearly killed by Husk: Nihilus

Unknowingly brought the Herrscher of Corruption to the Elysian Realm after her encounter with the Will of the Honkai

Severely injured by Code XXI and nearly had her remaining Herrscher energy taken had Adam not saved her

Vanessa: But Mei still suffers weaknesses. Due to her past, she suffers severe inferiority complexes, always seeing herself powerless as those who cared for her got injured. This has what led to her nearly being killed by Kalpas had Aponia not arrived at the last minute. And while she has high resistance to Honkai energy, she can still succumb to it should she push past her limits.

Adam: And not even the ability to control fate can't grant Mei what she desired most: to be by Kiana's side. Being the current Herrscher of Finality, Kiana must leave Earth and seal herself on the moon to give Earth time to heal, leaving most of her friends.

Shadow: But Mei would not be alone in mourning. With her friends, Mei would continue protecting Earth for Kiana's sake and even became a Captain to a new Squad in the APHO timeline, becoming a mentor to Adam and Carole Peppers, a pair of students not unlike her and Kiana not-so long ago. And perhaps one day, she will finally be reunited with Kiana once again.

Adam: So let this be a lesson to never cross paths with the Empress of Lightning or you will find yourself at the end of her blade.

Mei: If rescuing you is a sin, I'll gladly become a sinner.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Adam: All right, the combatants are set. Let's end this debate once and for all.

Adam, Vanessa and Shadow: It's time..... For a DEATH BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Forest of Death

(Dangerous Gaze - Brandon Yates ft. ToxicxEternity)

Raiden Mei, donned in her Danzai Spectramancer battlesuit, can be seen running through the forest as she chases down a retreating Knight-Class Honkai Beast Paladin through the forest. She Kiana and Bronya sent to eliminate a huge concentration of Honkai Beasts near the area and one turned tail and run.

She prepares her Nue of the Shadow to attack but blinks in shock when a whir diagonal slash appears, cutting the Honkai Beast in half. She wondered who or what is responsible. She got her answer when a blade appeared to her her throat.

???: I don't know who you are.....

She turns her head and saw a caped spiky haired ninja with three tomoes in his red eyes glaring at her.

Sasuke: But if you're one of the people responsible for those monsters wreaking havoc near the village. Then you'll pay for your crimes.

Sensing he can't be reasoned with even if she got the chance, the Empress of Lightnings answers by twisting her body and clash blades with her Nue of the Shadow, indigo meeting crimson.

FIGHT!

Red and blue lightning sparked between blades as they swing their weapons at each other, determine to get the first blow. Mei successfully ducks under a swing andslashes the Uchiha back, making his skid his feet as she charges at him.

Sasuke: Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!

The Uchiha launches a huge fireball that at the Valkyrie, which prompts her to stop abd cut the fiery projectile in half. This gave Sasuke the opportunity to teleport behind Mei and made a downwards slash, but Mei counter with her katana. The two then traded slashes with intense ferocity, neither getting the upper hand. However at one point, Mei disarms Sasuke with his blade flying upwards, but the Uchiha had a few more tricks up his sleeve.

Sasuke: Chidori!

Sasuke's right hand gets cloaked in a blue lightning and slashed at Mei, making her grunt in pain as she skids back. Sasuke retrieves his sword and made four clones before performing another technique.

Sasuke: Fire Style: Dragon Fire!

The Uchiha and his clones spew out several dragon-shaped fire balls at the Valkyrie. However, with when one of them is about o his Mei, she dodges at the perfect time, triggering Time Fracture. This gave Mei the opportunity to counterattack by making her own clones which dashed forward, slashing at both the clones and the original Sasuke as time returns to normal.

Sasuke grunts as he's disarmed again when his blade flew sideways. Mei quickly dashes forward with her katana at the ready.

Mei: Take this!

Mei thrusts Nue of the Shadow forward, but Sasuke quickly activates his Mangekyo Sharingan use Amenotejikara, switching places with his sword as Mei slashes it instead, causing her to be surprised by the switcheroo. Sasuke then charges Chidori but uses Chidori Senbon to launch needle like projectiles. The Valkyrie blocks as many as she can but she still end up getting hit in several places.

The Valkyrie dashes forward with two clones and thrust their swords forward, but Mei's eyed widened in shock as a purple skeleton made of Chakra blocked their attacks, courtesy of Sasuke's armored Susanoo via his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The Uchiha gave a dark smirk.

Sasuke: Time to end this!

The Susanoo swings its arms that dissipates the Mei clones while Sasuke infuses lightning to his sword and strikes Mei in the chest several times before kicking her back into a tree. His left eye changes into the Rinnegan and makes Mei keel over from the gravity. His EMS then activates the Amaterasu, causing the Valkyrie to scream as the flames burned her body while being trapped in a genjutsu.

In a dark void, Mei can be seen on all fours as she began witness the flashbacks of her most horrible experiences: being ostracized by her peers after being label the daughter of a criminal, being captured by Cocolia from Anti-Entropy after she used a brain chip to control Bronya, Kiana being kidnapped by Otto in hopes of reawakening Sirin, hearing the news that Kiana only has 2 months to live due to massive Honkai energy overdose, even the time the Herrscher of Corruption took on the appearance of her friend Elysia just to spite her.

(Herrscher's Railgun - Brandon Yates)

Her body shakes with fear as she was forced to relieve those moments. But then, she stopped and went silent for a moment whilst closing her eyes. Suddenly, a chuckle escaped her lips before letting out a laugh.

Mei: I see now, you've trapped me in an illusion and making me relive all of this. You're pretty good.....

Mei opened her eyes, which began to glow purple and radiating power.

Mei:..... But not good enough to put me down.

A huge burst of red energy and lightning shattered the illusion, forcing Sasuke to cover his face. When he lowers his arms, he was stunned to see Mei, despite being covered in black flames, slowly getting up, donned in her Herrscher of Thunder. Her right hand forms a red ball of lightning and crushes it, the power blowing out the Amaterasu as two robotic arms appear behind her, with one wielding a giant sword.

Sasuke: H-How?!

The Herrscher of Thunder merely gave a chuckle to the stunned Uchiha's question.

Mei: I have to admit, not many can force me to tap into this form. You even remind me of Kalpas with your attitude. You may have faced a regular Valkyrie.....

She spreads her legs a bit and got into a sword stance, the robot arms doing the same.

Mei:..... But now let's see how you deal with the Herrscher of Thunder!

She and the robot arms made a huge red slash of Honkai and red lightning energy at him. Sasuke barely manages to block the fast attack with his Susanoo, but was overwhelmed and sent him flying into the air screaming. Mei didn't waste time and flies towards the Uchiha as she and Sasuke clashed blades once more. The Uchiha parries, but the Herrscher's greater strength proved too much before Mei delivered a sucker punch that knocked him away.

Sasuke: Damn you!

Pissed, the Uchiha is forced to unleash his Perfect Susanoo with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan activated and the sword covered by Amaterasu's black flames. But Mei has her own backup she can call upon.

Mei: Come, Kurikara!

A red, black and gold dragon-like Judgement-Class Honkai Beast appears behind the Herrscher and gave a bellow as she jumps on her back. The Herrscher of Thunder taunted Sasuke by motioning a "come on" gesture as they flies upwards and began dueling.

Their giants blades parried one another in sparks.

Kurikara would blast the Susanoo with an energy beam when it tried to grab Mei. The Susanoo knocking the Honkai Beast when it got too close.

Sasuke's fire and blue lightning attacks are countered by Mei's own red lightning and Honkai-fueled ones.

Sasuke: *Thinking* She's too powerful. I need to distract her long enough.

When their blades clashed once more, Sasuke unveiled his plan of attack.

Sasuke: Kirin, come!

A huge blue dragon-shaped red-eyed lightning appears and roars before descending down on Sasuke's opponents. Kurikara would take the blow for Mei but this is what Sasuke was counting one.

Sasuke: Planetary Devastation!

Mei gasped in shock as she and Kurikara found themselves being imprisoned by rocks as they were trapped in a small-sized meteor. Sasuke taps into his Six Paths Chakra and infuses it into his Chidori as he flies forward and pierces into the meteor, cutting into it as it explodes. He scoffs arrogantly, thinking he'd won.

Sasuke: Pathetic.

Mei: Says you.

Eyes wide with disbelief, the Uchiha quickly turns to see Mei coming out of the meteor, not only unharmed but also transforming into her Herrscher of Origin form with 4 blades at her left side as purple Honkai energy distorts space around the Herrscher.

Mei: I have had enough of this game! I shall end it now!

Growling, Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo transcends into Indra Susanoo while preparing an Indra's Arrow. In response, Mei grabs one of the blades and got into a stance with a helmet appearing on her head as space begins distorting.

The Uchiha and the Herrscher of Origin let out one final battle cry as they unleashed their ultimate attacks. Six Paths Chakra colliding with Honkai energy as a huge explosion ripped through the area, vaporizing most, if not all, of the Forest of Death.

Mei appears behind Sasuke' Indra Susanoo, neither saying a word as they remained silence. Then, Mei's helmet breaks apart and her Domain of Unity shatters, only grabbing the hilt as she grunted in pain. However, Sasuke's Indra Susanoo dissipates along with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan as Sasuke's split into several pieces.

The Uchiha's remains fell down into the ground of what used to be the Forest of Death. The Herrscher o Origin gave a sigh as she depowers back into her Herrscher of Thunder, with Kurikara catching Mei on her back.

KO!

* Kurikara carries Mei back to the others.

* Sasuke's sword impales itself into one of the Uchiha's body parts.

Results

(Herrscher's Railgun again)

Vanessa: Wow, seeing how Sasuke gets sliced into shish kebab hertz.

Shadow: Ugh, too early for puns.

Adam: Save it for later Vanessa. While Sasuke's better training, experience and Sharingan and Rinnegan abilities kept Mei on the defensive for a bit, the Valkyrie simply held the advantage in every other category. Sasuke could definitely fight on par with moon to planet busters like Naruto, Madara and the Otsutsuki's, but Herrschers are capable of tanking supernovas and Herrschers like Sirin are even stated to be able to create entire solar systems.

Popup: While Kaguya's dimensions are stated to have stars, there's no evidence to suggest that they're even close to that size. But even if taken at face value, it pales in comparison to the Imaginary Tree, an infinite-sized cosmology in the Honkaiverse. Sasuke simply had no way of matching that power.

Shadow: And while Sasuke's Sharingan genjutsus could incapacitate Mei for a a bit, she was able to break out of similar illusions, rendering that option useless. Even the Rinnegan's Deva and Human Paths won't do much considering Herrschers has are also capable of controlling gravity and possess high resistance to having their souls being ripped out.

Popup: While the novel states that Sasuke's genjutsu is capable of slowing down time, Mei's Time Fracture and other time-related abilities counter that.

Adam: Sure Mei can't exactly counter something like Amaterasu, the Susanoo, Planetary Devastation and some of Sasuke's fire attacks, and trapping her in an illusion for a while may allow the Uchiha to read her mind and exploit her weakness of her Herrscher Core. But even then Sasuke is still not capable of capitalizing on it.

Popup: There's no evidence that Sasuke's regeneration can heal himself from having half of his body vaporized like Ten-Tails Obito and Madara did. In contrast, Mei can always come back as long as her Herrscher Core isn't destroyed.

Vanessa: And while Chakra and Honkai are somewhat similar, Chakra is specifically limited to the physical and spiritual level. The Honkai on the the other hand, acts like a plague with the capability of wiping out advanced civilizations and is more potent the more advanced the civilization it's wiping out. Hell if anything, absorbing Honkai energy might be the last mistake Sasuke would do as it corrupts the human intellect and infects those who lacks resistance to it and considering males in the Honkaiverse are significantly more vulnerable to it, there's no way Sasuke's gonna survive something like that for very long.

Popup: Adam in the APHO timeline, whose body can easily absorb more Honkai energy than others, still nearly succumbs to Honkai sickness. Even if Sasuke makes a clone before it takes full effect, Mei's superior speed ensures he'll always be infected by Honkai energy.

Shadow: And thanks to her Herrscher physiology, Mei's finite but still high levels of Honkai energy and stamina means she can outlast Sasuke long enough for her to deal the killing blow first. Plus, there was nothing stopping Mei from outright erasing Sasuke out of existence with her Herrscher of Origin form, especially her ability to literally control fate.

Adam: The Uchiha was no slouch in battle, but Mei's superior power, absurd haxes and Herrscher forms ultimately proved too much for the Uchiha to handle.

Vanessa: As shocking as it Mei be, she made Herrscher that Sasuke was a Sharin-goner.

Adam: The winner is Raiden Mei.

COMPARISON

Sasuke Uchiha

+ More skilled and experienced

+ Amaterasu, Susanoo, Planetary Devastation and fire attacks aren't countered easily

+ Could exploit Mei's Herrscher Core with an illusion.....

- Inferior in stats, with Mei's Herrscher of Origin further widening the gap

- Unable to absorb Honkai energy, might prove fatal if he did

- Mei can counter most of his options

-..... but is still too slow to capitalize

Raiden Mei

+ Superior in stats, with Herrscher of Origin further widening the gap

+ Herrscher of Thunder and Origin forms controlled the pace of the fight

+ Herrscher physiology and abilities counter most of Sasuke's options

+ Able to outlast Sasuke with her higher energy reserves

- Less skilled and experienced

- Cannot counter certain abilities like Amaterasu, Susanoo, Planetary Devastation and fire attacks

- Can still be tricked into unveiling her Herrscher Core

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 1.1K 200
This one I had ready before finishing book 15.
281 13 44
This book is open. A book for every single fandom that I am in, I do not OWN every fandom in this book they go to their respective owners. The only t...
504 1 20
the story of my OCs open to constructive criticism and ideas. Also check out the super profiles on info for the main characters.
410 2 86
Stories i made with ChatGPT, mainly dumb crossovers with whatever characters i think of including.