Echoes of heroes, Invincible...

By TheCrimsonWrath

In a world where heroes rise and fall, Nagisa Shiota emerges from the shadows of tragedy with the legacy of h... More

Bio
Our story begins
The guardians have fallen but who will rise
Fighting aliens and revealing identities
Teen team and aliens again
Mystery and grief
Selection
The guardians and dating advice
Doc seismic
Neil armstrong eat your heart out
To the skies
The team is formed
Being normal
Humanity
Omni-man
Battle with the strongest hero
Viper's ultimate fight
Viltrumite finale
Viper's journey
Captured
Freed
Rising again
The journey of discord
Stronger
The answer
Escape and tragedy
The fated meeting
Evil always returns
Closure
And we're back
Life continues
The next step
Another mechanical problem
Whirl up a storm
The Chaos continues
The chaos ends
Back home
Problems on Earth
The 4th robotic rumble
The Creator revealed
The inevitable battle
The elemental master
What the hell happened
The visitors
Protect the future
The future
Allen the alien
The vacation almost begins
The Vacation begins
Just having fun
Another day
An interesting discovery
The seven days continue
Just another day in paradise
Diving into fun
Volleyball fun

Chaotic clash

33 0 0
By TheCrimsonWrath

They are having a stare down with the viltrumite

?: Yeah that's exactly true l've been sent too check this planet out of life and if they have it conquer it for the glory of the viltrumite empire my name is
Kaito

Kyoka: Is this guy really a Viltrumite? He seems less psychotic.

Nagisa: Yeah, but who knows. Lots of humans are different; Viltrumites could be the same.

Kaito: I can hear you, and yes, I am a bit less brutal than most of my kind. But don't get me wrong.

With a crack of his knuckles, Kaito took flight, his gaze fixed on Nagisa and Kyoka with a fierce determination.

Kyoka: Any chance we can make a run for the ship?

Nagisa: Nope. Even if we could, he'd destroy it.

Kaito: Nice observation.

Nagisa: Hey, tell me something. You ever heard of a Viltrumite named Nolan?

Kaito raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the question.

Kaito: Yes, he's legendary—a truly strong Viltrumite. How have you heard of him?

Nagisa: That's not important. I just wanted to know how you stack up, as it were.

Kaito: Well, if we fought, he'd surely be the victor.

Nagisa smirked in excitement, a fire igniting in his eyes.

Nagisa: Then I've got a shot. I left a scar on him.

Kaito: You did what? I don't believe you. Okay, let's do this!

With a swift movement, Kaito rushed toward the duo, his speed and strength on full display as he struck Nagisa in the gut. Despite the blow, Nagisa gritted his teeth and stood his ground, responding with a powerful knee to Kaito's jaw.

The impact sent them both skidding back, the ground trembling beneath their feet as they prepared for the next round of their intense battle.

Kaito: Not bad. Well then, I guess I can go all out.

Kyoka then sent him flying with a huge sound wave

Kyoka: "Let's show him what we're made of, Nagisa!"

Nagisa nodded, a fierce determination burning in his eyes as they both charged towards Kaito. Kyoka unleashed a powerful sonic blast, sending shockwaves rippling through the air, while Nagisa followed up with a flurry of lightning-fast strikes, aiming to catch Kaito off guard.

Kaito, however, proved to be a formidable opponent, effortlessly dodging their attacks and countering with devastating blows of his own. His fists moved with blinding speed, each strike packed with enough force to shatter concrete.

Despite their best efforts, Nagisa and Kyoka found themselves struggling to keep up with Kaito's relentless assault. They exchanged a quick glance, silently communicating their next move.

Nagisa: Kyoka, cover me!

With a nod, Kyoka unleashed another powerful sonic wave, creating a distraction as Nagisa charged forward, his movements fluid and precise. With a swift motion, he aimed a series of strikes at Kaito's midsection, aiming to weaken his defenses.

Kaito, however, proved to be more resilient than anticipated, effortlessly shrugging off Nagisa's attacks and retaliating with a devastating uppercut that sent Nagisa reeling backwards.

Kyoka: Nagisa!"

She rushed to his side, her heart pounding with concern as she helped him to his feet. Despite the setback, they refused to back down, their determination unwavering as they prepared to face Kaito once more.

Kyoka: We can do this, Nagisa. Together.

Nagisa nodded, a steely resolve shining in his eyes as they faced their formidable foe head-on, ready to give it their all until the very end.

Kaito then turned to kyoka angry and rushed at her striking her in then gut hard

Kyoka staggered backward, the force of Kaito's blow knocking the wind out of her. She gritted her teeth against the pain, refusing to let it deter her from the fight. With a determined glare, she steadied herself, ready to retaliate.

Kyoka: You'll regret that!

Summoning her inner strength, Kyoka focused her powers, channeling them into a powerful sonic blast aimed directly at Kaito. The shockwave hit him head-on, momentarily staggering the Viltrumite and creating an opening for Nagisa to strike.

Nagisa seized the opportunity, launching himself at Kaito with renewed ferocity. His fists blurred as he unleashed a barrage of lightning-fast punches, each one aimed with precision and determination.

Kaito, caught off guard by the sudden onslaught, struggled to defend himself against Nagisa's relentless assault.

However kaito is still a viltrumite he threw nagisa off and sent him flying before crashing into a wall and not getting out

Kaito then turned too kyoka

Kaito: You're dead bitch

Kaito launched himself at kyoka tackling her too the ground

Kyoka grunted as she hit the ground, the impact driving the breath from her lungs. She struggled beneath Kaito's weight, feeling the pressure bearing down on her with crushing force.

Kyoka: Get off me, you asshole!

Summoning all her strength, Kyoka fought back, unleashing a sonic blast point-blank at Kaito. The force of the blast sent him tumbling backward, giving Kyoka the opportunity to scramble to her feet and regroup.

But Kaito was relentless, charging back at her with renewed fury. Kyoka dodged and weaved, narrowly avoiding his powerful strikes as she searched for an opening to counterattack.

With a quick burst of speed, Kyoka closed the distance between them, delivering a series of rapid strikes aimed at Kaito's vulnerable spots. Each blow landed with precision, but Kaito's durability proved to be a formidable obstacle.

Kaito: You think you can defeat me, little human? You're nothing compared to the might of the Viltrumite Empire!

Kyoka gritted her teeth, refusing to back down in the face of Kaito's taunts. She focused all her energy into her next attack, channeling her sonic powers into a devastating sonic scream that echoed through the battlefield.

The force of the blast sent Kaito reeling, staggering backward as he struggled to regain his footing. Seizing the opportunity, Kyoka pressed her advantage, unleashing a relentless barrage of strikes that drove Kaito back with each blow.

But Kaito, fueled by his Viltrumite strength and determination, refused to be defeated. With a mighty roar, he launched himself at Kyoka once more, determined to crush her beneath his heel.

However Kyoka is pinned down too the ground by the viltrumite who then raised his fist and swings it down

Kyoka's world exploded into agony as Kaito's fist crashed down, striking her with brutal force. A searing pain shot through her head as she felt something tear away, and in that moment, she knew.

Kyoka: Ahhhh!

She screamed, the sound raw with anguish, as her hand instinctively flew to her face. Blood welled beneath her fingers, hot and sticky against her skin, as she realized with horror what had happened.

Kyoka's eye had been ripped from its socket, leaving behind a gaping wound that throbbed with relentless intensity. Tears mingled with blood as she fought to make sense of the searing pain that consumed her, her mind reeling with shock and disbelief.

Kaito loomed over her, his expression twisted with triumph as he reveled in her suffering. But even in the midst of her agony, Kyoka refused to surrender. With a fierce determination burning in her remaining eye, she summoned every ounce of her strength, pushing through the pain to fight back against her assailant.

With a primal roar, Kyoka unleashed a powerful sonic blast, sending Kaito staggering backward in surprise. Seizing the opportunity, she scrambled to her feet, her vision swimming with tears and blood as she faced her opponent once more.

Kyoka: You... you won't defeat me!

Her voice was raw with pain and defiance as she prepared to unleash the full extent of her powers against the Viltrumite warrior. Despite the agony that wracked her body, she refused to back down, drawing strength from the flames of her determination as she prepared to face her greatest challenge yet.

Kaito looked on smugly but then he's sent flying

Kaito gets up: who did tha-

Standing there is nagisa and he looks angrier then he ever has before his eyes holding only one emotion bloodlust

Nagisa's eyes burned with an intensity that sent shivers down Kaito's spine, a primal rage simmering just beneath the surface. With a feral snarl, Nagisa advanced, his movements fluid and precise as he closed the distance between them.
Kaito scrambled to his feet, his confidence waning in the face of Nagisa's overwhelming fury.

He had faced many adversaries in his time as a Viltrumite warrior, but none had ever inspired such primal dread as the young hero now standing before him.

Nagisa: You... you dare lay a hand on her.

His voice was a low growl, barely audible over the sound of his own rage. Every word dripped with menace, every syllable laden with the promise of retribution.

Kaito:  You think you can defeat me? You're nothing but a mere human.

He tried to muster a defiant smirk, but the fear in his eyes betrayed his bravado.

Nagisa: Tch you still think that 'he takes a primal stance' allow me to show you the strength of a "mere human"

And that's a wrap

Damn this chapter was serious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.6K 72
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
10.4K 278 30
Shichi Adorona is a 16 year old girl in high school. She is like most kids her age with only one difference. She is able to turn into a reaper and wi...
88K 1.4K 20
18 year old high school hero, Kyoka Jiro not only wanted to dream of becoming a musician, has also yet have another dream of becoming a hero. and so...
2.4K 49 11
Set after Greed (fma) rescued the chimeras from the labs. The band of misfits have settled down in the Devil's Nest after an explosive exchange near...