King of the hero's |My hero a...

By _kosu_

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... More

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Gum Gum vs Santōryū
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 1
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A Perfect Duo
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A King's Meal
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo YΕ«sutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
Tomura's Master
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
Akuyaku Gakkō
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Shigaraki's Message
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decisive battles
Class A's Decision
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association

Distant Memories

242 3 4
By _kosu_

Cover page: Hawks and Tokoyami go for a walk.

"And that's why you're my one and only protege, I believe you'll suit my role perfectly," Hawks stated, making Tokoyami look at him with a blank stare.

"I get it but, I'm different, to be able to be so carefree isn't my style." The teen responded, making his teacher chuckle.

"You don't have to be an exact carbon copy, all I want you to do is make a society where even heroes can take breaks. I've seen your resolve, you're capable of so much and your spirit is that of an amazing hero, I just want you to live up to it." Hawks replied, making his student look down at his hands and smile.

Looking at his teacher Fumikage grinned, "I'll try to live up to your expectations."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the annual showing of the World Hero rankings!" A powerful voice spoke, intriguing the students inside of the work studio.

"Ah it's the rankings, turn it down, we can just look at the rankings once it's done," The pink-haired girl demanded.

Heeding her words, the black-haired boy grabbed the remote and turned the TV down, allowing them to continue their work.

"I'm still amazed at how quickly you were able to think of something to make the suit out of so that he wouldn't be able to affect it." Draw smiled while looking at his blonde friend's work on a piece of battle armour.

"It's his natural enemy, when I finish with my weapons I'll create a new crowbar for you, it'll be far more sturdier than the last one." Melissa smiled.

Looking behind himself, Draw observed Hatsume's latest creation, "Who's that for?" He asked the girl, forcing her to stop her work on the other piece of equipment she was making.

"It's for Shouto Todoroki, he asked for an upgraded costume that can handle higher levels of ice and fire so I decided to throw together this suit. Since you guys requested a large amount of carbon fibre there was a lot left over so I made his new costume out of it." She replied, showing him the black outfit.

"I should make an outfit made out of Carbon Fibre too now that I think about it, especially if I'm going to fight Wolfram." Draw thought out loud making Hatsume laugh.

"I already made yours, Melissa told me to when she first came here, so I did that." She revealed making Melissa spin around and put her index finger on her lips.

"That was meant to be a surprise, but I guess you know now, that we built you a new costume, it didn't take long." She said, making him grin.

Walking around Hatsume's table, Draw looked down at his broken pipe. "I still can't believe Inazuma broke it without trying, it's like every time I look down at my pipe I see my weaknesses. I couldn't protect Australia or my weapon." Draw growled as his flames appeared around his hand.

"Don't worry, you'll overcome everything next time," Melissa reassured him, giving him a thumbs up while tinkering with her armour.

"I will, I'm going to the training room, I'll be back later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah and that's when you caught the little rat, the pesky bird thought he could fly in and infiltrate our base." A drunk Heavenly Demon laughed, slamming his bottle of sake on the table.

Joining his friend in the laughter, Wolfram wrapped his arm around him and began to make crying noises, "I messed up, I thought it was a low-level base, I didn't think I'd find them so quickly." He re-enacted before bursting out in laughter as well. "If they've got him eight in the world, I guess we'll have a better chance of taking everything over!" Wolfram chuckled while looking at the TV.

"Oh and they have the little girl at ninth, I guess that's a surprise, she tried to burn me the sly cat," Gale noted, taking a sip of her wine while her sister lay on her shoulder.

"Look at Dusk, she looks so good up on that stage, kill it, lil sis." The drunk Alligator stated, making her sister turn to face her.

"You fool, don't condone our stupid sister's actions." She retorted, flicking her sister's forehead.

Rubbing her forehead with her wine bottle, Alligator sat upright and crossed her arms. "See and that's why I ran away with Dutch, you can't ever let people have their own thing." She argued back, making her sister roll her eyes.

"I don't know why I gave you that bottle, you can't control your tongue when intoxicated." Gale sighed, snatching the wine bottle away from her sister.

"I can control myself, I'm a grown woman." Alligator said, making her sister laugh.

"Yeah you may be by age, but to me, you and that failure on the screen will forever be my baby sisters to me," Gale responded, angering her.

"We're triplets, there's no difference, you and I are ten minutes apart, stop with that." Alligator snapped back.

Stopping their laughing and joking, Wolfram and The Heavenly Demon looked over to watch the two sisters argue. "Oh God, the family issues are starting again." Wolfram sighed.

"Hearing about their childhood will never bore me for some reason though," Donearth added before resting his sake on the table to properly listen to their argument.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Many years ago)

In a secluded village in North Africa, a woman could be seen struggling to give birth. "Come on, one more squeeze and that's the last one out." A woman told her, forcing her to give it one more go.

Fortunately, her final child came out. Immediately, another woman in the room grabbed a towel and wrapped the final newborn baby up.

"Do you want to see your babies?" The woman asked, gaining a weak nod from the mother. "Here are your babies Aicha, they're three beautiful girls." The woman said before handing all three babies to Aicha.

"Which one is the oldest?" She asked.

"This one ma'am, I have them in order from right to left."

Taking a look at her children, Aicha looked at her firstborn and stated, "You will be the protector and provider for your younger sisters' Gale." Aicha smiled before kissing her, to her surprise the baby wouldn't make a face or sound, she just stared at her. "I guess she's a quiet one." Aicha smiled weakly. "Now you're the middle child, you will be the one that keeps the balance between your older and younger sister, Xenovia." She smiled, kissing her second child, and making her laugh. "Oh, she loves her name." The mother weakly stated.

"That's very sweet Ma'am." The doctor said.

"Ah right. Well, I guess that leaves me with my last born. You will be whatever you want to be, you will choose what you believe is best for you at heart, Dusk." Aicha stated. Immediately, Dusk began to cry, making her mother think something was wrong.

Whilst trying to calm down her daughter, the baby sneezed, confusing her mother as dust particles fell from her nose. In reaction to her sister's sneeze, Xenovia stopped laughing and tried to move her hand, but when she did sand emerged from her hand to tap her sister.

"W-What's going on? Somethings wrong with my babies!" Aicha stated with a frantic voice. "Are they... poisoned? What's going on?" She stated before she noticed that Gale's skin began to change to an unnatural colour. "Help!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Seven years later)

"Gale, do you think we'll ever see the outside world?" A young dark dark-haired girl asked her sister.

"I don't know Xenovia and I really don't care, I don't get why you're so obsessed with it," Gale responded while creating small little flowers on her finger.

Walking into the room, another dark-haired girl used dust particles to lift a mango off of the table and into her hand. "She's obsessed with it because this place is weird, they view us like we're Gods and never let us do anything. God, I wish Mother was still here." Dusk complained, taking a seat next to her sister Xenovia.

"We are Gods, look at us, we're pure... I don't know but we're special, why do we need to be out there with them when they can do everything for us." Gale stated.

"Because it's boring in here, I want to leave here and explore the world," Dusk argued, forcing Xenovia to sigh.

"I wanna see all the other magical countries too, but Gale does have a small point. We'll just have to stay here until we get old enough." Xenovia shrugged, making both of her sisters roll their eyes.

Walking off to her room, Dusk used a small tornado of dust to destroy Gale's plants. "Dusk! Get back here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Four years later)

It was a lovely sunny day in the North African village, the street was bustling and everyone was happy. While looking out the window of their cottage, the three famous sisters scanned the area before giving each other mischievous looks.

"No one's around right now, we can go into the forest," Xenovia stated before her two sisters vanished. Following them, Xenovia appeared outside of their house by using her manipulation of sand. Appearing next to her, her younger sister Dusk appeared out of a cloud of dust and Gale sprouted from a tree next to them.

"Okay let's go, we won't have much time until they've realised we're gone," Gale ordered, gaining a thumbs up from her two sisters.

Immediately, the three girl ran into the forest, it was the first time they had officially been outside of their village, meaning they were taken aback by everything they were seeing until.

"HE HE!" Halting immediately, all three of the siblings stared at the group of Hyena's in front of them.

"Aren't they hyenas? Didn't Mother say they were dangerous?" Dusk asked her older sisters, gaining slow nods from them.

As the oldest, Gale took control of the situation and stepped forward while the hyenas stared them down, ready to pounce. "They're only animals, we can beat them if necessary," Gale stated before two hyenas jumped at her, biting at her neck and leg.

"GALE!" Xenovia yelled as she used the sand beneath her feet to hit away the hyenas.

Dropping to the ground, Gale touched her neck to see if she was bleeding, but nothing was there.

"Guys they're all coming," Dusk warned the two while sticking her hand out to control the dust in her surroundings to attack the incoming hyenas.

Bending down to help her sister up, Xenovia inspected Gale's wounds only to find out they were not nonexistent. "Why aren't you hurt?" Xenovia wondered.

"I don't know, usually whenever you or Dusk hit me I feel it, but I don't feel anything," Gale responded.

"Can you two stop, there's a group of angry hyenas on our case!" Dusk demanded, forcing her oldest sister to pay attention to the hyenas in her surroundings.

"You hyenas have picked the wrong prey, I don't know if this will work, but I send you to the pits of hell!" The young girl declared before creating holes for all of the hyenas to fall into. Once they were all underground, she closed the holes, surprising her sisters.

Looking at her older sister in amazement, Xenovia clapped, "You're amazing."

"She controls the forest, of course, she's going to look amazing, if we went to a beach you'd be pretty cool too. I'm cool wherever we go though, dust is wherever we go." Dusk added, making her two sisters roll their eyes at her.

"Let's go back, I think we'll continue our adventure out here tomorrow." Gale huffed, turning around to return to their house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3 years later)

Kicking her feet up in the air while she lay on her front, the slender dark-haired girl looked down at her book while imagining what it would be like to have a boyfriend. "Romeo and Juliet are so perfect!" The girl squealed.

"What are you reading now?" The other slender-haired girl asked, earning her sister's attention.

"Romeo and Juliet." Her sister replied.

"Ah I see, are you enjoying it Xenovia?" Dusk asked, walking over to take a seat next to her sister.

"Yes! I really want a boyfriend because of it, do you think I'd make a good girlfriend?" The girl innocently thought out loud.

"Yeah, you'd be a better girlfriend than Gale and I, but because of that you can only get with special men so I doubt you'll be in any sort of relationship any time soon," Dusk answered, making her sister smile.

Sitting up to sit next to her sister, Xenovia rested her head on her sister's shoulder, "When we get out of here, what's next?" The hazel-eyed girl wondered.

"We do what we want, we're only in a small village in Egypt, we can travel wherever we want, the world is our oyster," Dusk responded.

The two girls would sit and chat with each other for several minutes until their sister walked in on them. "What are you two talking about? You seem too cheerful to be talking about the nonsense happening here." Gale grinned, taking a seat next to Xenovia.

"We were talking about if there were people like us outside of the village," Dusk answered.

For a moment Gale pondered something to herself before standing up, "Come on guys, we're going on an adventure. We usually run into the forests and mountains, but today... we're gonna go to a city." She proposed, making her sisters happy.

"Yes! But where's the nearest one? We're pretty isolated." Xenovia celebrated.

"If we use our powers, we'll be able to find one. If we feel hard enough we can." Her sister answered.

"I think we should get going now as it's still early, plus we have to pray later so let's get going now," Dusk suggested, making both of her sisters stand up.

Closing their eyes, all three of the girls used their powers to move their bodies outside the house. "So should we start sensing now or-"

"No, let's keep going," Gale told Xenovia.

For many minutes the girls ran west of the village until Gale stopped, making her sisters stop as well. "Why are we running? We can just use our powers." She realised, gaining weird looks from her sisters.

"I thought we ran since using our powers would be boring." Dusk shrugged.

"Yeah me too." Xenovia agreed, making Gale sigh.

"No, we're using our powers, we can all sense each other through the ground anyway so we'll know when to stop," Gale said before disappearing.

Following their sister's lead, they both became pure dust and sand to travel.

The sisters would travel for many hours until all of them stopped and appeared out of the ground. Standing on top of a cliffside, the girls looked down to see something they had never seen before. "What are those things?" Gale wondered, pointing to a device held in a businessman's hand.

"If I remember correctly they're phones. Remember when Granny Zatara's son visited and he had that fancy automobile? Yeah, he had one of those too, apparently, they're very common in the outside world." Dusk explained, gaining an understanding not from her sister.

"I'm so happy our clothes at least blend in with theirs, I thought Granny was lying when she said this is what people wear outside of the village." Xenovia sighed in relief.

"I guess you're right, that means we can go, but before we do, don't leave each other's sights, we stick as a family," Gale ordered.

In response to their sister's demands, they both nodded, allowing them to make their way to the city.

Once inside the city, the three girls began to explore it, they didn't know what they were doing, but they knew they were having fun.

"Guys come, apparently there's an entertainment show nearby!" Xenovia called out before making her way to the performance.

Following behind her, Gale and Dusk looked out for anything else they could do, but nothing intrigued them.

Arriving at the show, all three girls sat down and began to watch it.

"Hello everyone, my name is Lokka and today my sister and I will put on a performance of a lifetime." He stated before his sister came out behind him, lifting him in the air with water, making everyone gasp.

"S-She has powers too?!" Xenovia gasped.

"So there are people like us out there," Gale said to herself, analysing the brown-skinned girl's power to manipulate water.

Instead of cheering like the crowd, the three sisters watched closely as the girl manipulated water to bend to her will. They noticed every small thing about her technique and how she would often nod her head before making another move.

Before they knew it, the performance was over and everyone was clapping. To blend in the sisters stood up and clapped. "Alright let's go home now, we've had enough fun." Gale yawned.

"Yeah our prayer time is probably soon, let's go." Xenovia agreed.

Walking away from the performance stage, the girls began to make their way up to the mountain they came from.

Everything was going fine until they heard a loud bang, stopping them in their tracks. Looking back at the city, they saw a woman flying above the city.

"S-She's flying!" Dusk pointed out before the woman dove into the city, landing another punch on her opponent.

Although the girls didn't see the opponent, they did know the woman was fighting someone as she was hit into the air by them and then chased.

The man flew up to the woman and slashed at her with his sword. Luckily the woman dodged and cocked her fist back, driving her sparkling fist into his stomach, knocking the man back into the city.

"We have to go!" Gale told her awestruck sisters, grabbing them by the arm and dragging them away.

"Why do you think they're fighting?" Dusk asked her older sisters.

"I don't know and don't care, we have to leave," Gale replied, dragging her sister along.

Looking back at the fight, Xenovia looked around as many civilians stopped and smiled at the woman who was levitating in the air. "LOOK ITS ELPIS!" A child called out, pointing up at the smiling Japanese woman.

"She's the best hero in the world!" A teen the girls' age stated, piquing their interest.

"Hero?!" Dusk stated with a smile on her face.

"Dusk don't stop, I know it's interesting but we have to go," Gale demanded, finally getting her sisters to stop looking back and run away.

Once they arrived at the mountain, they activated their quirks they made their way back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Four years later, Xenovia POV)

What happened, why is everything burning why is Gale covered in blood, why is Dusk crying? Why didn't I stop it, what's going on?!

"Gale..."

"I did what had to be done, they came here to kidnap us and take us away, I can't allow that to happen!" My sister snapped.

"You didn't need to kill them, you could've just knocked them out," Dusk argued, angering Gale.

Walking up to Dusk, Gale smacked her across the face. "Don't tell me what I could've done, I did what I could to protect us. Look, just look around, everyone we know is dead!" Gale cried, embracing Dusk.

This is breaking us apart, why did we ever want to leave the village, the world... it's evil!

Falling down to my knees I began to cry as I held the pendant my mother gave to me before she passed away. "Mother, I don't know if I can hold everything together, it's too painful," I said to myself.

"Xenovia, get up, we have to run, the village isn't safe and if we stay more people will come," Gale demanded, trying to grab my arm and lift me up.

Removing my hands from my face, I looked at my sister with a pitiful smile. "Won't the heroes come and save us?" I thought out loud.

"If heroes were so great the world would be rid of evil, we won't depend on other people, we'll depend on ourselves because that's all we've got," Gale stated as she yanked my hand to pick me up.

Wiping away my tears with my free hand, I followed my older sister through the woods we used to run through as young teenagers. To my side, Dusk was still crying but followed us. I was worried my her since out of the three of us she's the most kind-hearted, I wonder what's going through her head.

Gale, on the other hand, didn't shed a single tear. I wouldn't say my sister is wicked, but it's clear, even from when we were kids she viewed the world differently.

I think that's why Mother wanted me to be the one that balances everything, I can see both sides of the spectrum.

"You two, use your quirks, we're going as far as we possibly can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Several months later, 3rd Person)

Sitting in a hotel room, three sisters could be seen sitting on their respective beds thinking about different things until the youngest stood io.

"We can't continue to live like this, I'm not a criminal and neither are you guys," Dusk argued, making her older sister stand up.

"Have you got a better idea? What else can we do to earn a living?" Gale retorted, making her sister bite her lip.

Slamming her phone down onto the bed, Xenovia let out a loud sigh. "Can the two of you just stop arguing, it's annoying. I agree, this is bad, which is why we don't take bad jobs, but at the same time it's all we can do." Xenovia argued.

"Why don't we become heroes, we won't have to look over our backs every two seconds and we won't have to trust some shady guy in a mask," Dusk argued making her sister Gale snap.

"All you talk about is heroes, all day every day, every fucking day, what have they EVER done for us?!" Gale yelled, annoying her younger sister.

"They've given me hope! They're good people Gale they're honest people. I know you're mad that they didn't help us when we told them about our village and everything else, but not all of them are selfish, some of them... some of them like Elpis are real heroes!" Dusk shouted back. "If you two don't find a way for us to make an honest living soon, I'm out," Dusk stated, triggering something in Gale.

Activating her quirk, Gale sent a vine to wrap her sister's body up. "Leave? You're funny, none of us are leaving, we need each other, if you leave you wouldn't survive out there."

"That's what you think and what you've told yourself for years, but that's not how it is, I want to do my own thing and if you don't like it then that's your problem!" Dusk retaliated, destroying Gale's vine with her dust.

"Can you two relax, this fight is going too far." Xenovia sighed, separating her sisters.

"Why are you always trying to break things up and be so fair Xenovia, what's the matter with you? Why can't you ever pick a side?" Dusk scoffed.

Folding her arms, Gale agreed, "You feel the need to be the middle ground all the time, choose a side." Her older sister demanded, putting her on the spot.

"I don't want to choose, you're both being childish." The middle child was rejected.

"Well if you're not going to choose, I'm leaving, you can stay here and be controlled by Gale." Dusk sighed, turning around to leave.

Grabbing her hand, Xenovia stopped her sister. "Please Dusk, don't leave, Gale's right we need each other."

Turning around to face her sister, Dusk scorned, "So you chose her side, I see how it is." The youngest sister chuckled before slapping her sister's hand away. "I'm leaving and don't stop me, you both know you can't stop me."

"I wasn't going to little sister, I know you'll be back," Gale smirked.

"Gale can you not be so stuck up for once?" Xenovia said with a stressed expression on her face, "Dusk, stay please." Her sister pleaded, using her sand to grab Dusk's hand.

"Xenovia I told you I'm not staying, I can't live with her madness anymore," Dusk argued.

"My madness? Do you even hear yourself? You're the one who thinks random people will come and save us like we're in a fantasy!" Gale retorted, angering her sister even more.

Glaring at her sister, Dusk gritted her teeth and punched the wall, destroying the sand around her arm, "What's wrong with you, all you do is spew negativity and tell us that we have to stay together. You know what, I think you don't even care what me and Xenovia think or want to do, furthermore, I don't think you care about us. All you care about is making sure YOU feel safe and that you're doing the right thing for us when you're really not, you're doing it all for yourself!" Dusk exploded, aggravating her oldest sister even more.

"You know what, maybe you're right, maybe it's just so I can sleep well at night, but look where that's gotten us, we're safe, we're fine, we can do what we want as long as we do the little trash jobs Kon sets for us. I don't know why you're acting like I've harmed you, all I've done is provide and protect you two!" Gale shouted back, making her usual green skin turn slightly red.

Whilst her two sisters fought, Xenovia grabbed her head and closed her eyes. Her sister would regularly argue all the time even before their village was destroyed, but this one exceeded anything they had argued over before. "Can you guys stop," She wept.

"See this is what I mean, you really don't care, so why should I stay? So I can continue to live under your rule?!" Dusk shouted.

"Yeah, live under my rule and we'll live good lives when it's all said and done, I know what I'm doing!" Gale argued back.

"Can you guys please stop arguing?" Xenovia begged once again only to fall on death's ears.

Clenching her fists tightly, Dusk punched the wall again, "Well I don't want to, so I'm leaving! I hate you, Gale!"

"Good, leave, I hate you too!"

"I SAID CAN YOU GUYS STOP ARGUING!" Xenovia snapped, using her sand to knock both of her sisters back and keep them in place. "Can we stop, please I love you guys too much to lose either of you, so please can we come to an agreement or something?" Xenovia cried, unable to hold back her tears of pain and stress.

Thinking for a moment, her two sisters thought for a moment, but within a few seconds they both came to a decision, "No!" They declared in unison.

"I'm leaving, Gale's finally allowed her madness to swallow her," Dusk claimed.

"Let her leave, I hope she dies out there." Gale spat.

Hearing her two sisters declare their thoughts, Xenovia bit down on her lip and dropped them both to the ground. "Fine, then I guess this is where we all separate, I can't take this anymore," Xenovia said out of frustration, stomping toward their window. "I hope I never see either of you again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Four months later, Xenovia POV)

It's been four months since I left my sisters and I feel empty. I've done so much good and bad in these past few months I don't even know what to think of myself.

One day I'll help out an old lady shop and look after a stray cat and another... another I'll kill someone out of pure frustration. What's wrong with me?

"Aye Xenovia, I got another job for ya, kill this hero for me and I'll give you thirty million EGP." My new shady boss told me.

"Sure, what do they look like," I replied, moving my long hair out of my face.

"Here, she's new but she's already busted ten of my friend's drug places, she's a real hassle."

After taking a good look at the person in the photo I gasped. "D-Dusk..."

"Yeah that's her name, you know her? She goes by the Desert or Sand Queen, but most people call her Dusk," The man responded.

"Ah I see, I'll make sure to get the job done," I said, certain I'd be able to get the job done.

"Yeah, we'll send you her location when we get it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days have passed since I was given the contract to kill my little sister and now is the time for me to do it. "She's here," I told myself before jumping off the roof I was on.

Landing in the middle of the road, I jumped right in front of her, shocking her. "X-Xenovia? Is that you?" She asked me, making my lip quiver.

"Dusk..." I stated before creating a sandblade. "I'm sorry sis, but you're causing too much trouble."

Immediately catching what I meant, Dusk stepped back and summoned the dust around her to create arrows. "Xenovia, is this really how it's going to end?" My sister asked, making me wipe a tear away from my eye.

"I'm sorry, but I have to." I lied.

"If that's how it's going to be, then so be it." She sighed, shooting the many arrows at me, which I dodged.

Retaliating, I used the sand under her feet to trap her in place and slice her across the chest, but that didn't work as it was a clone.

Shit... where is she, she can't be, "I'm behind you." Is that why there's a blade... wait, I'm bleeding, she stabbed me, my sister stabbed me.

Retracting her blade from my stomach, Dusk circled around to stare me in the eyes.

"I thought you'd be stronger but it seems like my hero training has paid off. Either way, Dust will always beat sand, in a way I can control you. I'm sorry Xenovia." I know you're sorry, I can tell you're holding back tears.

"You really went for the kill huh." I coughed while staring at the gaping hole in my stomach that bled profusely.

Biting down on her bottom lip, Dusk looked at my wound and tried to reach out, but turned around. "Goodbye, sister." She said, leaving me to bleed out.

Dying to my sister isn't bad, at least it was to someone I loved.

I guess this is it.

That's the last thing I thought until I turned into sand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A few days later)

Where am I? My stomach hurts really badly, but I'm alive which means I must've healed, but how did I get here, I don't remember moving.

Moving my weak legs, I managed to lift myself off of the ground to stand up. "This place, I've hid here before," I stated, remembering the time I killed a low-level hero and hid here to avoid all the heroes from capturing me.

Once I made my way outside of the house, I looked around to see that it was dark, I don't know how long I've been out for, but at the bare minimum, it's been a day.

"I must've come here after turning into sand,  I guess I am kind of immortal." I joked out loud before a bullet flew past my head.

"Missed, oh well, lookie at what we have here." A tall burly black man grinned, putting his pistol away to face me.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked, sticking out my free hand to summon all of the sand around me.

Slowly approaching me, the handsome man grinned. "I'm an assassin sent to get you dead or alive, the US government said they want you as a test subject for something so just come quietly."

"I'm not going anywhere, I won't be used as a test subject!" I snapped, using my sand to hold his feet in place and send a sand arrow at his chest.

His reaction to my attacks scared me. "Hehe, is that it? No haki at all?" Haki? What's that?

Breaking out of my sand and taking my arrow straight to the chest, the man dashed at me to punch me in the stomach, knocking me out instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A few days later)

"Where am I?" I asked myself as I looked around the lab. "Was I taken, get me out of here-"

"Relax, I'm treating your wound, you're pretty banged up." The assassin said, covering my mouth with his large hand. "Doc, how much longer until she's fully healed?"

"You guys can go now, I mean her quirk is really special and rare. Remember when I told you it's like she's made out of sand? Well due to that, all I had to do was give her sand-filled injections and the wound healed itself, she's truly something special." The doctor stated, confusing me.

What's a quirk? I wish I could ask this but his hands covering my mouth, I guess I'm going to have to bite his hand, here goes! "What are you doing? Stop tickling my hand." The man grinned, removing his hand from my mouth to reveal the bite mark I left. "Oh, you bit me? Well, you're going to have to try harder than that, I don't feel stuff like that." He smiled.

"What's a quirk?" I asked, gaining funny looks from the two men in the room.

"Are you... being for real?" The doctor laughed, making my ex-assassin laugh as well.

"Is that a common term everyone uses? I'm sorry I'm not familiar with it." I asked again, feeling stupid.

Nodding his head, my ex-assassin said, "Yes, it is, it means the ability you possess so your powers. God are all Africans like this?" He laughed.

"Aye I'm African and I'm not like that." The doctor who seemed to be his friend joked. After laughing for a few more seconds, the two stopped and looked at each other, "Well then are you really gonna defect from the army?" He asked my assassin.

"Yeah, it's not doing it for me anymore, I've been thinking about it for a while now." He responded.

"Is that why you saved her instead of killing her?"

"Pretty much, after realising she was pretty banged up before our encounter made me feel bad." He said, speaking as if I wasn't in the room.

Standing up to face the two men I looked at them while they both looked at me, "Why are you talking as if I'm not here?"

"Because you're not, now sit there and wait." The dark skin man told me, angering me.

"Don't talk to me like that, I'll listen and talk when I want to." If he didn't save my life I would've killed him by now.

"She's got a mouth on her." The doctor grinned.

Putting his hand on my shoulder, the dark-skin man smirked, "I like that." For a moment he paused and then stared into my eyes, stunning me, "How about you join me? You do owe me your life and we're both wanted fugitives so it'll work out." He proposed.

Instead of instantly responding, I thought to myself for a moment. I tried to find any negatives in joining him, but they were all positive, "Sure I'll join you, but make sure to treat me with respect." I said.

"Then it's a deal, your name is Xenovia, right? Since we're leaving our old lives behind how about we rename ourselves, I'll be Dutch and you'll be Alligator." Alligator... I like it.

"Sure, I'll take it," I grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Five months later)

It's been five months since Dutch and I began working together and it's been the best five months of my life. He taught me many things about the world and took me to many places in his submarine/boat while also teaching me about how to be a better fighter.

We've grown really close in a short space of time and I'm happy, it's like I'm with family. "Alligator, there are no missions today so make sure to get some rest." He told me, walking into my room to sit next to me while I took another pull on my cigar and played with my mini sand golems.

"Oh I will, I'm so exhausted from that last mission," I fake yawned.

"Well good, we're about to pull up on an island so I'm gonna go get us some supplies, just wait here okay." He declared as he turned around to leave my room.

"Okay!" I waved, allowing him to leave my room. Once he was gone out of hearing distance, I got out of my chair and laid on my bed to begin rolling around on it. "He's too handsome, I need to make a move on him!" I squealed, thinking of the many opportunities I've had. "He's my age, he's tall, handsome, burly, protective." I listed, thinking of all the positive things about Dutch.

While I continued to squeal and roll around, I could hear the boat pull up to the shores of the island.

Not too long after I could hear Dutch getting off, meaning I was alone on the ship. "Mhm, I'm gonna take a nap." I thought before passing out.

Many hours later, I'd be woken up by a shirtless Dutch drinking a beer, "I got you some clothes and food, they're all by your desk. Dinners ready so come out when you're ready." He stated.

"Ah okay," I responded, looking at him head to toe many times over.

I really don't know how much longer I could hold myself in, I should ask him something.

"Erm, Dutch, what kind of... womendoyoulike?" I blurted, making him look at me funny.

"What kind of women do I like?" He repeated slowly, making me hear the words I just said again. "Well, I don't have a type race-wise, Black, White, Arab, East Asian, Latina, I don't care, I like badass women, who know when to snap though." He grinned, taking a seat next to me, and forcing me to sit up.

"Ah right... so erm... I guess that's not me," I chuckled, making him laugh. "W-What's funny?" I nervously wondered.

Placing his arm around my shoulder, he drew me in, "Alligator let me tell you a secret. I like this girl right, she's tall, has long slicked back hair, has this badass stitch going across her face and loves to smoke on a cigar." Is that me?

"That's me right?" I asked him while looking into his eyes.

"Yes, that's you." He laughed, making my heart skip a beat. To be honest, I didn't know he liked me. He's so good at hiding how he feels, I never know what he's thinking.

"So what do we do now, can I kiss you?" I wondered.

Without responding, he drew me in and placed his lips against mine, "It does."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Present day, Third person POV)

"That's it I'm going to bed." The drunk woman blurted, standing up to leave for her room.

"Wait, you can't leave just yet, we still need to talk business with a few people." Her sister reminded her, grabbing her little sister's arm.

"Okay." Alligator sighed, rubbing her eyes before sitting down again.

Taking out his phone, Heavenly Demon scrolled down and pressed a contact before putting them on loudspeaker. "Yeah." A bothered voice spoke.

"Hey don't give me an attitude, you take over a country and now you think you're hot shit, relax." The blonde man laughed, earning a laugh from the man on the phone. "So Inazuma, have you thought about the deal yet?"

"I have, I'll accept it on one condition. You only call for me when needed, I'm not making any unnecessary movements." The Australian criminal stated.

Without thinking, the Heavenly Demon laughed again, "Of course, we've got enough soldiers. Someone like you won't have to move unless necessary."

"Then it's settled."

"Great," The blonde man grinned before hanging up. "We've got his electrical ass on our side now."

"Odaik is on our side, we spoke to him prior to coming here. He's got Denmark under his control." Gale added.

Thinking to herself for a moment, Alligator thought of someone, "Blue Pheasant, what about him?"

"Good question, he's off the map most of the time and he's not a criminal in the traditional sense. He only has beef with his brother, he wants to get rid of him since Red Dog is corrupt." Wolfram added, giving Alligator an idea.

"Bring him on, but don't make it seem like he's joining us since he doesn't have to. He wants to take down his brother, we can help him." The woman stated, giving them an idea.

Patting her sister on the back, Gale smiled and said, "Great thinking."

"The only thing is, none of us have his contact." Heavenly Demon sighed.

"Then we'll just have to get someone go talk to him face to face." Gale thought out loud.

"I'll go, I brought up the idea so I may as well go." Alligator said.

Immediately, her sister shot it down, "Why should you go? We have people to do our work for us, just sit down and get one of the other guys to sort it out." Gale stated, trying to stop her sister.

"I'm going so he understands how serious it is, if we sent the Lagoon squad or Nine's team, it wouldn't help us so let me go." She said, making her sister sigh.

"Fine then." Gale reluctantly agreed.

"Well then, I feel like hitting the sack, tomorrow we'll check in with Machia and the other teams." The Heavenly Demon coughed.

Getting up from the table, Wolfram nodded, "Yeah I agree."

"Then we'll continue our discussion tomorrow."

World Hero Rankings:

(Disclaimer, The World Hero ranks are based purely on Strength, How many missions they've completed as a hero and The effect they've had on society. It's scaled on a slightly different metric than the Country Hero Rankings.)

1. All Might

2. Stars and Stripes

3. WhiteStache

4. Dusk

5. Red Dog

6. Endeavour

7. Prince

8. Firefist

9. Deku

10. Mirko

(End of Chapter, how was it? I know I didn't include her entire backstory, but it's not needed for now. She and Dutch will have their moments in the future and we'll be able to see how things pan out there.

Anyway, did you like the three triplets' backstory? Hopefully, you did, if not then... I'll make sure to make the next ones better!

Small note, Elpis is Nana Shimura, so yes they did see Nana, BUT that was Nana's last year so yeah.

That same year All Might would become a hero so if you do the math, fourteen plus twenty-nine you get, Gales, Alligator/Xenovia's and Dusk's ages. Oh, Dutch's too.

Anywho, that's enough out of me, SEE YA!)

Young Gale (18)-

Young Xenovia/Alligator (18, I can't find the artist so if someone can notify me, that'd be appreciated)-

Young Dusk (18)-

Inazuma-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 63
For as long as he can remember Izuku Midoriya had always wanted to be a hero. All he needed was for his quirk to manifest and his dream could begin...
25.2K 347 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
91.2K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...