ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

Da dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... Altro

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 πŸ”ž!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 πŸ”ž!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 πŸ”ž.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 πŸ”ž
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 πŸ”ž
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 πŸ”ž
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 40

66 2 2
Da dfaithhhxox

It's the next day and me and Duke are sleeping on our bed and we are cuddling on each other naked and feeling each other's presence. This time we both woke up at the same time and we just gazed at each other mesmerised at each other.

Duke: Morning.

"Morning sweetness"

Duke: How was your sleep?

"I slept really well now you by my side"

Duke then chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

Duke: I fucked you way better than that bitch ass nigga didn't I?

I looked at him because he knows the answer but he just wanna hear it come out of my mouth.

"You fuck me better than Josh, okay? Stop."

Duke then chuckled again and then yawned, I then went to get my phone on the counter. I saw a text message from my mom and she said that she's outside my apartment door.

What the fuck? I didn't even know that she was going to come to Atlanta. What the fuck is she doing at my apartment door? I then heard loud knocking. I was naked and so was Duke. I then went to go get my black fluffy robe which was long and heavy as hell but it's my favourite so I had to even if it's see through. My mom has seen me naked all my life so she doesn't care.

I then go and put my black slippers on and walked to the door.

I opened it and my mom has her suitcases and her bags with her. She then took her sunglasses off and smiled at me.

"Mother"

Victoria: Why you not letting me in? Is you hiding something come on and give your momma some sugar.

I then gave her a hug and smiled and told her be honest I was happy she was here. She made me happy.

She then went in my apartment. And Duke came out with his grey robe be has in my apartment. He puts his durag on and then sees me get my mom's things.

Duke: Lemme help you baby.

"Put it in the guest room please. Thank you"

Duke: Do you want me to go and greet her.

"Whatever works for you baby"

Duke: I'll greet her because it's been a long time since i've seen her.

"You do that baby"

I kiss him on the cheek and then walked back to my mom looking around my apartment and I walk to the kitchen to get some red wine because I know how much my mom loves her red wine. I poured me and Duke a glass alongside my mom.

"Mom, so what brings you to Atlanta?"

Victoria: I came to stay with my daughter and spend some quality time with her. Can't I do that?

"I was going to go to LA anyways"

Victoria: Well too late, I'm here now.

Duke then comes out of the guest room and walks to my mom with a smile on his face.

Duke: Good morning Momma.

Victoria: My beautiful son in law. How are you doing my love.

Duke then leans in to give my mom a hug. And I went to the couch with my mom and Duke's wine in my hands. I handed it to them and I then sat at my counter with my wine and my phone.

Victoria: So let's cut the bullshit alright?

"Mom?"

Victoria: What the fuck is going on between you two?

"We fine now Mom, there's nothing we worrying about"

Duke: We good as gold.

Duke then looks at me with such nervousness and I then drink my glass and looked on my phone to avoid eye contact with the nigga.

"Anyways, Mom. How's Hazel? I miss her so much"

Victoria: She waiting to see you actually. She wants to see you so badly she hates seeing you through Facetime. Y'all need to come back to LA and quickly.

Me and my family are very distance because I wanted to study in Atlanta and so they allowed it for me. My mom pays for my rent. We are planning on buying the apartment because we do not plan on leaving here any time soon.

The real reason why my mom came was for wedding planning. And I haven't started it yet so she's pressuring me to hurry up and get it done because time is going fast and the date is coming near. We decided to do it on my mother's birthday as it's the day she's turning a new age which opens a new chapter in my life which is nice.

I've got two weeks till my wedding and I haven't got a dress or what dress code the guests are going to wear. Duke got the church and reception and food ready. Whilst the girls are all out figuring out what dress will suit them on my wedding day. Except for Gio who will be my best woman, gotta respect her you know.

Victoria: Your wedding is in two weeks and you haven't found a dress.

"So that's why you came here? Thank God because you've saved my life"

Victoria: I'm your mother, what do you expect?

Duke then gets up and goes to the bedroom whilst I conversation with my mother.

Victoria: He's a real one and he is here to stay so don't trip you'll be good

"I know but I did bad too, I did cheat on him as well"

Victoria: Gorl you didn't tell me that part, with who?

"My ex, remember Josh Mommy?"

Victoria: He was foineee!

"Mom?!"

Victoria: I'm sorry so did you guys forgive each other?

"We're cool for now but i'm being vigilant because i didn't tell you this part where we beat the girl's ass"

Victoria then whispered.

Victoria: Who Duke's ex?

I nodded.

"The bitch went home black and blue. Turns out from Gio she lied. She had a two story mansion all along she was just tryna get into my mans pants it worked but i'll never forgive her for that"

Victoria: She wants to be like you so bad.

"And she never will okay?"

Victoria: I know that's right baby. Anyways, imma go see a friend for a bit I'll leave you two love birds alone for a bit but just know i'll be back. Imma text you. I better not catch y'all fucking in my presence.

"Of course not Mom, ew"

Victoria: Alright.

Victoria then stood up and walked to the door and I gave her my extra key so she doesn't have to knock the door. My mom is staying with me for a week so that'll be fun. She's met the squad before and such and such but she hasn't actually got to spend time with them. So i'll give her a chance to spend time. But tomorrow, I've got to go look for my dress.

Duke then comes out of the bedroom with his black hoodie and black shorts with his black fluffy slippers with some black socks. It was really cold in Atlanta but I had my heater on so my house was a bit warm. Duke then walks up to me.

Duke: How was it talking to your mum?

He then kisses my check and wrapped his arms around my neck from the back.

"It was good, I explained everything. She said just to forgive and we did didn't we?"

I took a sip of my wine and turned to him.

Duke: Of course, why not.

"Okay, you hungry?"

Duke: We haven't eaten since fucking yesterday. Of course I am.

"Want me to whip up something or you ordering out?"

Duke: I'm in the mood for some mac and cheese that would be great.

"That's fine, Imma whip that up for you. Mom don't want us fucking when she come back."

Duke: Where she go?

"To see a friend, she said she wanted to leave us alone for a bit"

Duke: We'll that gives us time to make love done it?

Duke then kisses my lips.

"Baby no, I've got to cook"

Duke then moves my unfinished wine glass and puts me on the kitchen counter.

Duke: One quickie won't hurt c'mon.

Duke started to kiss my neck and that night know that's my weakness.

"Baby, I can't right now, I need to cook you food and momma's gonna eat too"

Duke then started to unwrap my robe sting and I stopped him.

"Baby?"

Duke: Bae, what the fuck? I'm tryna dick you down cause you look so sexy today what's wrong?

"I've gotta cook okay?"

Duke then gives a sigh and walks to the living room and sits down and gets the remote and puts on Law and Order.

"Nigga, can I put some music on?"

Duke: No you can't have two things at once.

"So is this the game you playing Duke, okay? Let's play, nigga two can play that game"

Duke then stands up and speed walks up to me and wraps his hand around my neck.

Duke: What game huh?

This nigga wanna fuck so bad and I'm craving his dick but I had it yesterday but I still want it because I still ain't forgive his ass probably.

"Nigga stop"

Duke then pushes my head by with his hand on my neck slightly and brings it in front of his face. He bit his lips and looks at mine. The tension was so real. I looked in his eyes and he looked at my lips wanting to kiss them so bad, but I would always tease him. He hates getting teased. We continued to stare at each other.

Duke: You looking so sexy right now. I wanna fuck you so bad you don't understand.

The tension was still there. His hand on my neck, his lips near mine. Eye contact. This nigga is so seductive I love it. I look down and his dick was way up pointing out his shorts. I then lower the tone of my voice and our lips just were so close to each other, I was teasing him into kissing me.

"You wanna fuck me so bad huh?"

He then bites his lip and nodded. I then looked at him with my head tilted with his hand still on my neck.

He then looked at the TV and put Spotify on.

Duke: You do the honours.

I then put on Cause I Love You by Lenny Williams. That song set the mood up. I then turn the house lights red. It was time to get it down. We still looked in each other's eyes and his hand was on my neck. My hands then touched his tip through his shorts. He grunted so hard. That made my pussy so wet.

"Oh we ordering out tonight"

Our lips then crashed into each other so violently. It was like we were craving the taste of each other so bad. He then picks me up and puts me on the counter with my legs open still kissing me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.3K 76 20
He swept her off her feet and took her from her man... that's that rizz right there πŸ’― DO NOT SEND THIS TO DUKE 🀣 I REPEAT DO NOT SEND THIS TO DUKE...
Fanum's Mrs. Da

Storie d'amore

31.7K 682 20
This is something about Fanummmm but if you haven't already, go check out my story about Kai and Duke! Much appreciated
5.9K 224 14
Yazzmine Lyles, 25 and single mother to a six year old little boy. Yazzmine is just trying to live out her life to the fullest and take care of her s...
His M.V.P. Da S.H.E Pens It

Narrativa generale

61.5K 2.9K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!