Retribution

By obsession_tc

Jaxon Blackburn. The name itself is enough to make any Demon's legs shake from fear and to watch their backs... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight, Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Four

675 35 1
By obsession_tc

I couldn't deny the strange feeling of being alone as I cautiously walked down the road leading to the gates of Malara all by myself. I tried my absolute hardest to not look suspicious, scared and even on edge by the fact that I'm all by myself, a wanted person by the government to assist with the take down of Jaxon, with no help in case I were to get caught or get into trouble. My eyes were constantly darting around in front of me and I had a tense posture as I walked with the flow of pushy crowd through the main entrance to the capital city.

My actions for being in the city today are completely innocent. With Jaxon's reluctance I was allowed to come in alone to look at the new stalls and gather some food and necessary items for back at the camp so I wasn't stuck following Jaxon around to the stations today as I was yesterday. I had no plan or interest in heading anywhere towards the government building in case I was recognized or stirred any trouble that would ruin Jaxon's attack plans. Over my shoulder I have a white cloth bag with some money, a drink bottle and that was it. I was told I had to be able to protect myself with some type of weapon but I'd refused the dagger Jaxon attempted to give me straight to his face, even though I tucked into the waist band of my underwear I had the small army blade incase a situation did occur without Jaxon's knowledge.

Today was thankfully a cooler day, the suns hot rays hidden behind many clouds littered in the sky. The usual electric blue of the sky had been replaced with the soft white clouds that everybody was silently thankful for in providing us with a cool day in the streak of boiling hot summer days. It was still warm out however, most of the people I saw including myself still adorning only shorts and a singlet, potentially a short sleeved tee-shirt if they felt the cold more than others. My hair for once was pushed off my face and tied in a low pony tail at the bottom of my neck, the hair just not co-operating with me and frizzing at the ends making it look like a birds nest on top of my head (a resemblance Jaxon did not hesitate to point out and continually chuckle at until I found a hair tie to tie it up with).

A small gasp of air left my lungs as an elbow jammed into my side, an innocent act from being pushed around in the sea of people that tried to hurry into the city. I muttered under my breath a few fed up words from the accidental actions but let it slide, not even bothering to look up at the person who accidently nudged me.

'Olivia?' A cold thick hand gripped my shoulder and instantly I froze, my heart skipping a beat and lump rising in my throat. My eyes snapped up to find the person holding me and I let out a huge sigh of relief when my eyes found Bek, looking down on me with a grin.

'Jumpy much?' She laughed and I joined in though mine didn't sound genuine, instead it sounded relieved that it wasn't somebody else. 'How have you been?' She questioned me, eyes bright as she looked down on me from her advantage point. Through the beginning of our conversation, my back twisted awkwardly as I still walked forwards, trying to be polite and continue talking to her.

'I can't complain.' I said, biting my lip as a smile tried to make its way to my face from the memory of the past few days and how Jaxon and I both admitted our deepest feeling for each other. 'You?' I asked politely.

'Absolutely incredible.' She grinned back. 'Have you eaten breakfast? Let's go buy some bread and talk properly instead of in a sea of people.' She suggested, her contagious smile and positive attitude making it difficult t say no.

'Only for a bit.' I agreed. 'I have some stuff I need to buy.' She nodded her head in agreement, her thick body jumping giddily as she quickly told me the right way to walk to the most amazing bread stand. Not even a minute later the busy sea of people had thinned out significantly as we took a less crowded road to the stand to avoid any unesssicary pushing and shoving. The polite conversation was kept up until we finally arrived at the bread shot.

The wooden stand was placed on a corner of the main street and the side street we walked on to arrive so it was quiet enough to have some privacy but still a lot of people to keep me slightly hidden.

'So, what's got you all bubbly?' I asked her, leaning back in my chair as she sat down after quickly going and ordered some food for us. She brushed her thick, straight brown hair from her eyes that fell as she moved to tilt her head looking down at me, her brown eyes going a shade lighter as the joy almost boiled her eyeballs out of their sockets.

'Well,' Bek sang, her tone holding the word out for some given anticipation. 'Josh proposed to me!' She squealed, holding out her left hand in excitement. I was slightly shocked from her squealing, her thick build and tom boy appearance making me presume she would have just announced it with the grin, but I grinned back at her and help her hand in mine, bringing the ring closer so I could inspect it.

It was a thick silver band with four small, perfectly shinned diamonds shimmering in the small amount of sun rays that burst through the clouds. It looked simple but absolutely perfect.

'Congratulations,' I gushed. 'It's incredible.' I gasped, amazed by the piece of jewelry. Jewelry never had a huge impact on me but maybe because it held so much promise for her future that I found it stunning. 'Did you expect it?' I questioned, finding my inner girl to gossip with her.

'Not at all,' she said, pulling her hand back and holding out her fingers so she could dreamily gaze at the ring. 'Josh has been so busy with his work lately, working late and not being home as often. I thought for sure he was going to end it soon because he seemed a bit distance and bottled up. But then one night, he set up a romantic dinner in the forest and proposed, saying how work may be busy but it never let him forget about me and made him realize he wanted to spend every minute for the rest of his life with me.'

She recalled, her eyes having a faraway look in them as the small smile lingered on her lips. I looked at her with an adorning smile towards what she told me, felling so happy for her but a part of my mind was stuck on what she said about Josh work. He works for the government so why would he be working late all the time.

'That's sweet.' I said, my mind now side tracked. 'I'm really happy for you.' For the next thirty minutes or so, I sat and ate my food and listened to Bek rant off all her ideas for the small wedding she had in mind and talk about how excited she was. I never interrupted, instead I nodded my head and put in a few Yes, that sound amazing, Naww not wanting to interrupt her telling's. I had the feeling that Bek didn't have many friends which is why she's so egar to tell me, an almost stranger, all her plans.

'So Josh is excited for it too?' I finally asked when she had got through her thoughts.

'Yes, he can't wait either. But we have to hold off a few months because of his work and his boss is getting married before us.' She said, taking a bight of her salad roll.

'His boss?' I asked, this statement sparking my curiosity.

'Yeah, his boss proposed to his girlfriend about two months ago but they also have to hold the wedding off until a few months after the drama is over. It's common curtsey to let them marry before us, after all their best mates.' She explained, having no clue the casual conversation was telling me information that could actually benefit Jaxon and me. I felt slightly guilty for using her but I pushed it to the back of my mind, my main goal taking priority.

'What's he work as again?' I faked forgetting.

'For the government. He does a lot of security and protection since he's an amazing fighter.' She proudly replied, obviously thrilled her fiancée had such a high ranked job.

'What's he working on now then?' I asked, taking a bite of my herb and cheese roll casually asking in general curiosity.

'I'm not too sure to tell the truth.' She said and I furrowed my eyes in confusion. 'His job is more towards the high end of everything, so lots of it is secret and can't be shared.' Bek didn't look the least bit concerned about this and it made me realize she was completely oblivious to that Josh really is and potentially does.

'And you don't mind?'

'Not at all. It's always been like this.' I nodded my head and shot her a smile.

'Look at the time.' She mused looking down at the leather watch on her wrist. 'It's already 10:00.' My eyes widened in surprise at the knowledge, shocked that I had spent just over an hour talking to her instead of the suspected thirty minutes. 'Brandon and I have to go out at 10:30 so I should head off.' Bek said, rising to her tall height.

'I've got some stuff to buy so I should be going too.' I agreed, rising to my height too.

'It was amazing seeing you again Liv. If you're still around in a few months, you should come to the wedding.' The grin on her face didn't falter and I tried to not let my suprise show. We hardly knew each other yet she stupidly trusted me enough for something as important and significant as this.

'We'll have to see. Josh isn't my biggest fan.' I said trying to let her down easy.

'He's not that bad, really.' She tried to convince me and I nodded in agreement.

'I'm sure. How about we keep this little meeting to ourselves, yeah?' I asked, holding my breath praying she would agree incase Josh found out and told his boss that his fiancée had a casual chat to his enemy's girlfriend over bread in the broad daylight in the busy streets of Malara.

'That's probably best. Last time we ran into each other he wasn't too thrilled.' She said, a deep frown on her face.

'It was amazing catching up.' I said changing the topic feeling relieved. She nodded in agreement and pulled me into a quick hug. 'And congratulations once again.' I nodded to her ring and her face lit up once more.

'Thank you. All the best, Liv.' With one last smile, we parted ways.

***

It isn't late in the day at all, maybe just after noon when I felt a pair of eyes on me, not once straying from my every move as I finished buying food and small trinkets at the stalls littered around the market area. I shrugged off the feeling, blaming the watchful instinct on my paranoia of being spotted until the feeling of being watched never left.

The leather band of the bracelet I was holding rotated around in my fingers as I tried to shake the uncomfortable feeling of being watched, the material cool underneath my fingertips. There is nothing special looking about the leather band. The dark brown leather was plaited together with a black leather as the middle strand, a clasp at the ends of it. It looked slightly worn out and tough looking like it was strong and sturdy enough to with stand anything. The small hairline scrapes staining the edges a lighter shade, the evident sign of old aging but the new look still applied to the band. It reminded me a lot of Jaxon and I scoffed at my thoughts wondering how I fell so in love with him that a simple bracelet could remind me of him.

Perhaps it was the new look yet the clear signs of age was there that reminded me of Jaxon in his thousand years of living, him being old however his face looking young and youthful. The small marks on the band reminding me of the scars and swirls decorating his dark tanned skin. Whatever the reason was, I gripped onto the band tighter and looked up to find a woman watching me intently, the same old woman that I had seen the last time at this stall.

'How much is this one?' I asked her politely.

'It's quite an old bracelet dear, I'm not too sure why it's even on the stand.' She replied hesitantly, her eyebrows furring on confusion why I would want such an old piece when many new, shiny and pristine conditioned bracelets also were on the table.

'Is it for sale though?' I asked, almost desperate to buy the old piece of leather.

'Yes, it will be $6.'

I dug through the cloth bag strung over my shoulder in search for the small money purse I had put the money Jaxon had given me that's hidden in the mix of the many foods that I had bought. Breads, fresh fruits and vegetables and small amounts of chocolate almost filled the bag to the top and it took a few moments to find the small dark purple bag. I quickly opened it, handed her the coins and left, almost feeling desperate to head back to the caravan and into the safety and protection of Jaxon as I still felt the eyes watching over me.

The afternoon rush had the streets around the markets is quite busy but as soon as I saw the gates the amount of people thinned out. Around me were some workers of the government so I kept my head low as I tried to make my way out as inconspicuously as I could, successfully doing so.

I walked through the trees, my heart thudding in my chest rapidly as I heard a branch behind me snap, signaling that I wasn't alone and the feeling of someone watching me was in fact true. I looked behind me, my feet still propelling me forwards and closer to my destination as I stumbled along. I could see nobody behind me, no shadows or far away footsteps making me even more on edge and speed my pace up.

My heart jumped into my throat when I turned back around, a man standing in front of me watching me intently, arms reaching out to grab my wrist as my gaze spun back around. I couldn't control my action as my fist shot out, connecting with the man's jaw as he stumbled backwards, clearly shocked from my attack. My hand darted down to the small blade tucked away in my waist band, my fingers shakily clasping hold of the cold metal that had warmed after pressing into my skin after many hours. It licked open and I held it down at my side. He straightened his posture, talking a quick step into me with an arm outstretched. Slapping his hand to the side, I lunged forwards with the blade, the knife stabbing into his lower abdomen as a cry of pain and surprise fell from his parted lips. His grey locked on my eyes wide in alert as he took in my frightened stance, arms raised in front of my face just as the men in the camp were continually reminded to do and cotton bag laying on the ground, its content spilled on the ground.

'Olivia,' he spoke through a groan, one hand clutching his abdomen where the pour of red stained his white thirst, the other held out in a sign on surrender. 'It's alright, I'm with Jaxon.' I narrowed my eyes at him, taking in his white pupils and what looked to be clean arms, his grey eyes watching my every observation intently. His medium build looked down on my slightly as I took in his body adorned with the layer of puppy fat, brown hair cut short above his head. My mind clicked after a second as I cautiously spoke.

'Daniel?'

'Yeah, that's me.' He replied, pleased that I finally recognized him from the time I met him just before he went to the government building to get an inside job to spy. 'Took you long enough. Fuck, remind me to never sneak up on you again.' He said joking lightly to ease the tension, his laugh turning into another groan as he bent at the waist to ease the pain.

'Bloody hell, I though you wanted to kill me.' I said, relief rolling off me in waves as my arms dropped back down to my sides, the blade snapping closed as I held it on my hand.

'Jaxon informed me you were going into the city alone and wanted me to make sure you were okay and stayed out of, trouble.' He spoke careful of his words. 'Clearly you're alright by yourself.' Daniels head nodded towards the closed blade held loosely in my hand.

'Was it you watching me the whole time?' I asked letting his comment go, a slight bit of fear rising at the thought of him saying no. It disappeared as quickly as it rose upon his answer.

'Yeah, who was the girl you were having lunch with?' He asked, taking a step in forwards and picking up the forgotten bah of food.

'Just someone I met a while ago, it's not important.' I muttered, looking at him as he rose to his feet. He nodded his head in response as he flung the bag over his shoulder and nodded his head in the direction I was running before. 'Sorry, will you be okay?' I asked, my voice hesitant.

'Yeah, it'll heal soon don't worry about it.' He said a small smile on his face. Uncertainty I nodded, my eyes glancing back down to where his hand applied direct pressure, the red splotch seeming to have stopped growing wider.

'Should we go?' He asked, and I nodded my head glancing at the ground. The small bracelet caught my attention as it lay on the ground near where everything had fallen from the bag where Daniel mustn't have seen it.

'I saw you looking at that for a while.' He muttered, closing the distance between us to look the bracelet. 'I like it,' he said after a few moments as I turned it around in my fingers for him to see. 'It's different.' I nodded my head before muttering that we should be off.

***

I didn't even get time to say hello before Jaxon's lips can crashing down onto mine, the morning part from each other clearly effecting him just as much as it affected me. I welcomed the kiss openly, my hands shooting up to tangle in his wavy hair and his hands cupped my cheeks, his body leaning down to my height as rose to my toes to meet him half way. He didn't even wait to put his tongue in my mouth, him taking dominance of the heavy kiss straight away with one hand sneaking down to rest on my butt. My heart fluttered in my chest as my heart moved in overdrive from the blissful feeling circuiting around my body. Eventually, we both pulled away in need for air, his forehead resting on me as his eyes stayed closed. Both of our chests rose and fell quickly, our breath taken away from the addictive kiss we shared with one another

'Hello to you too,' I breathlessly laughed, my fingers twirling around a wave just behind his ear.

'You were gone a while.' He said quietly, getting to the point as his eyes finally opened. His white orbs looked so mesmerizing that even though the initial shock of pupils being white was gone the beauty of the rarity held me captive. They are filled with concern as they bored into mine, awaiting my answer.

'I talked with Bek.' I said quietly, not sure what he would think about my encounter.

'And you stabbed Daniel.' He pointed out his eyes filled with amusement as they danced, his hands resting on my waist as he looked down on me with pride.

'She mentioned that Josh is still working for the government and that the boss is planning on getting married. He's waiting until the next few months though because the past few and upcoming month are very bust with confidential things.' I explained, my only response to his point a smile on my face.

His eyes hardened at the words and he closed his eyes momentarily trying to gain to composure.

'She also mentioned that this boss is head over heels for his fiancée and would do anything to make her happy, and I'm assuming he would also do anything to keep her safe.'

'Was it safe for you to talk to her?' He finally spoke after a moment's silence. I nodded my head, my eyes not leaving his. 'She's going to tell Josh she spoke to you today.' He assumed. I quickly shook my head no.

'We both know he isn't my biggest fan, so I got her to keep talking to me a secret from him.' I explained, slightly proud that I had thought ahead about this. Jaxon nodded his head in thanks and approval.

'We can discuss this later tonight when Jarred, Tom and Matt are here. But for now let's eat and then I can go and kick some men's pathetic butts before we discuss tonight.' Jaxon informed me to which I nodded my head. Jaxon sent one singular nod towards Daniel in thanks dismissing him as he walked back through the dry bush land back in the direction we had just came from.

'Will you take your shirt off again?' I casually questioned while playing with the hem of his shirt as his hands stayed looped around the back of my waist loosely. He smirked down at me as I kept my eyes averted to the hem on his shirt.

'Maybe,' he said, his voice now low and husky. 'We'll see how I'm treated between rounds, hmmm?' His head dipped down and teeth nipped at the skin on my neck playfully and I let out a laugh.

I jumped slightly from the quick change of scene, pressing myself in closer to Jaxon as my heart rate jumped slightly.

'Give a girl some warning.' I laughed nervously to which Jaxon chuckled in response, amused by my reaction.

'But I like that way you cower into me for protection.' He admitted, his eyes not meeting mine as a small tint of red danced on his cheeks.

'Tell you what, you give me some warning and I'll pretend to be scared and throw myself at you. That way you get what you want, and I won't have a heart attack.' I laughed up at him as he looked down on me with a full on grin on his lips.

'You're perfect.' He said, shaking his head side to side slightly. 'Absolutely, fucking perfect.' My cheeks lit slightly at his statement and I looked away, my gaze catching sight on the cloth bag resting a few meters away from me.

'To make me even more perfect, I bought you a present.' I joked, pushing away from his comforting body to retrieve the small leather bracelet. 'I know it's not manly, it's not even that great but I thought you might like it?' I nervously rambled to him, hiding it in my palm and I looked at the ground and walked back over to him.

'You don't have to wear it,' I continued rambling, his head bending at his neck to look down on me as I spoke. His large hands engulfed mine as he gently peeled my hand open to look at the object I had gotten him. I all the sudden felt nervous about buying the bracelet for him, wondering why my mind had thought he would like it let alone wear it. 'It's pretty stupid really, I won't get offended if you hate it.' I nervously said.

I watched his face skeptically as looked at the small gift, his eyes widening slightly in shock of the obscure present. Then, his lips turned into an upwards motion slightly as his eyes softened.

'Will you put it on for me?' He questioned, holding it between his forefinger and thumb making me grin, my chest feeling like a weight had been lifted off it. Quickly I closed the clasp around the back and let it go, the leather band falling slightly down his forearm until it could move no more.

'I love it,' he said, wrapping his arms around my shoulders bringing me in close to his body, however one arm was held out so he could inspect it. 'It so, me?' He said, his observation sounding a lot like a question.

'That's what I thought!' I exclaimed, happy he knows where my idea was coming from. 'It suits you perfectly.' I complemented him.

'I have nothing to give you now,' he said, his voice sounding guilty. 'Well I could give you something, but it would benefit me also.' His tone changed to a suggestive one, making my cheeks heat up.

'Well then, why don't you?'

I held my breath, my gaze staying locked on the ground as I awaited his answer. The silence was deafening. I could hear my heartbeat through my ears and I regretted suggesting such a stupid thing. Mentally, I cursed myself over and over again trying to think of a way to get out of this one but my thoughts halted when I felt his thumb trace my jaw line and down to under my chin, pulling my face up to meet his. I watched as his lips lowered onto mine, a small lingering kiss taking my breath away and calming any doubt I momentarily had.

'Really?' He asked me, his eyes boring into mine looking for any sign of joking around. I nodded my head and small smile ghosted over his lips as they crashed back down onto mine.

'Flashing.' He muttered against my lips and the next thing I knew we are inside the caravan, standing just before the bed. Dramatically, I clung onto his arms in pretend fright and a booming laugh erupted from his belly, his eyes squinting at the sides as his dimples made the rare appearance.

'You're perfect Olivia. It has to be love, there's nothing else it could be.' He said looking down on me. 'I love you, Liv.' He muttered, his finger trailing over my bottom lip.

'I love you too, Jaxon.' I said, my body feeling like it could burst from joy. The way the words rolled off his lips made me feel so content and overjoyed I didn't know how to deal with so much positive emotion.

I couldn't help but let out a squeal as Jaxon quickly bent down, his arms hooking underneath my butt as he pulled me off the ground and my legs naturally hooked around his waist to keep me upright. The squeal was cut short as his lips crashed onto mine, the kiss feeling so much more intense and serious as the previous ones we had shared knowing this was finally going to lead somewhere. The passion from the simple movement made my mind swirl with lust, my hands darting down to the hem of his shirt to discard the material and allow me to be blessed with the vision of his body. His hands tightened as I struggled to lift the material over his head and he cursed silently when I leant back a bit far, his hand shooting to my back to prevent me from toppling backwards.

'Easy there,' he smirked down at me, his brown eyes dancing with so much amusement. I playfully glared at him as he released me from his hold, my feet softly thudding against the warm floor of the caravan as he took a small step back. I was just about to open my mouth and ask what he was doing, the flash of disappointment replaced with admonishment as he peeled the blue tee-shirt from over his head, the toned and tanned muscles on full display for me to admire.

I held my hand out for him to take, his longer and thicker fingers intertwining with mine as he allowed me to pull him in closer to my body where my spare hand didn't hesitate to roam his torso. A sigh was released from Jaxon's mouth as I shyly glanced up at him, seeing his head tilted back slightly with his eyes hidden from me as the gently, curious touches satisfied him.

'Lie on the bed,' I shyly told him, keeping my gaze on him as he opened his eyes and tilted his head to look down on me. He raised an eyebrow but didn't object to my command, pulling my intertwined hand along with him as he slowly backed up into the bed sitting down. I wriggled my hand free from his, the skin becoming slightly sweaty as I nervously placed it on his hard skin, pushing his torso backwards as he lowered his back onto the bed. He sat perched on his elbows as he observed me, the intense look sinking through to my soul. I took a small breath in and closed my eyes, reaching down to pull my shirt over my head letting it drop to the floor as I stood in only my shorts and simple black bra.

Jaxon's teeth unknowingly bit down on his lip as he observed me and his eyes became even more lust filled as I bent forwards, my eyes loosing gaze with his as I adverted mine to his soft flesh. Bravely I pressed a kiss onto to upper abdominal muscles, then another with my mouth open slightly leaving a wet kiss onto his skin. I blew some cold air, watching as small goose bumps rose on his skin and internally I praised myself from getting the action.

'Fucking hell, you're gonna kill me.' Jaxon muttered, a hand raising to run through his hair in frustration. I couldn't help but smile, turning my gaze back to his skin continuing the assault down his torso while my fingers traced the prominent v line. His bulge was prominent underneath his shorts and my breath caught in my throat for temporary nerves. When my hands stopped at the barrier of his shorts, they gently cupped the material to remove the barrier between Jaxon and me exposing all of Jaxon to me. I'd seen his member before but it didn't fail to amaze me how large it is.

My hand moved to cup his shaft, the skin feeling warm and smooth under my fingertips. Looking up into Jaxon's eyes, I kissed the tip of the head watching as a pleasurable sigh left his lips. My tongue ran a bold strip from the base all the way to the tip before enclosing completely around the head of Jaxon's dick, my head bopping up and down as breathless moans left his lips.

To guide me to the pace Jaxon desired, one hand rested in my hair, gripping loosely on the stands as he guided my head up and down at a steady pace. He tasted salty and seeing the lust filled look he was giving me as I orally pleasured him sent my mind into overdrive, making me want to do whatever I could to insure he was getting pleasured as well as I could. As I slurped and sucked all I wanted to do was see his face scrunch up as his orgasm approached.

'Cup, fuck. Cup my balls.' He instructed, my hand instantly rising to do as told. The soft flesh felt interesting beneath my fingers and when I pressed down, a loud moan left Jaxon as he told me to keep doing the exact same thing.

'Fuck Olivia.' He breathlessly spoke, looking down and into my eyes.

'I'm gonna cum, stop.' He said between gasps. As soon as he fell from my lips, both of his hands cupped my face and his lips came crashing down onto me, the kiss hungry and full of need. Harshly my shorts were pushed down my legs and my bra was unclasped from behind me as it fell to the ground long forgotten as the other items of clothing. His hand rose to cup my breast, a small moan falling into Jaxon's mouth as his tongue battled mine for dominance.

'Lay down,' he muttered as his body pressed my back to lay down on the bed. I did so and just like Jaxon did, I perched myself on my elbows as I watched him teasingly kiss from my knee up my thighs and finally, placing a heavy kiss over the top of my underwear. A gasp left my lips from the sudden contact and that was all it took for Jaxon to rip my underwear from my legs, placing his lips back onto the inside of my thighs.

My heart beat is now racing and I could feel my cheeks flushing as Jaxon's lips finally connected with my core, his tongue probing around and flicking over my clit. I couldn't help the gasps that fell from my lips and the longer he went on for, the quicker I felt to coming undone.

'Look at me Liv,' he demanded in between flicks of his tongue sending pleasurable shots throughout my body. I hadn't even realized I closed my eyes until he demanded I open them and look up him. My mind felt racy as I looked at the sight before me.

Jaxon knelt on the floor supporting one of my legs over his shoulder as his other hand was used to pull my lips apart. His white orbs had darkened considerably to a grey as they looked into mine, his pupils large as he hungrily ate me out.

'Oh god, Jaxon.' I moaned.

'I need you.' He said, his voice husky as he rose from his crouched position. Gently he pushed my body backwards until my feet no longer fell off the end of the bed but instead lay against the mattress. I felt his cock brushing against my entrance as he hovered above my body and I couldn't help but squirm from needing to feel him inside me. 'I'll be gentle.' He murmured into my skin making my heart flutter.

'Jaxon,' I tried to scold him but it came out as a desperate whimper that has a smirk of satisfaction spread over his lips. His body lent down and kissed my lips right as I felt him slowly pushing into me. It stung at first, the intrusion overwhelming me as I held onto his biceps squeezing my eyes closed as his lips fell from mine. The distraction proved to be quite useless but as I felt Jaxon push in all the way, he stopped giving me time to adjust.

'Good job Liv,' he murmured against my shoulder blade as he placed a small kiss onto it. His hands rose to intertwine his fingers with mine as my breathing slowly leveled out. My hips involuntarily rose and a small burst of pleasure and a slight stinging shot throughout my core.

'Stop,' Jaxon muttered, his voice strained as he tried to give me enough time to adjust without rushing. My hips lowered as the same burst of pleasure set a fire off in my body as they rose and fell again.

'Fuck,' Jaxon groaned, his hands finally leaving mine to hold my hips down/

'Move,' I pleaded with him, my head rising to meet his lips in encouragement that I was okay and that I wanted this, needed this. Then his hips rolled forwards slowly and I moaned loudly. He kept up the same steady pace as breathless moans fell from the both of our lips, the fire building up in the bottom of my stomach and I knew I was close.

'Jaxon, I'm,' I breathed and his nodded in the crook of my neck.

'Look at me baby.' He instructed as his head rose and my eyes locked on his. 'Cum for me Liv, you're safe.' He instructed and it was all the encouragement I needed. My body released itself as the overwhelming burst of pleasure shot through me, my mind spinning and moans leaving my lips as I squirmed underneath Jaxon. I could feel the pleasure but I had lost all sense of reality as when my mind finally cleared, Jaxon was rolling off me and onto the side, a satisfied smirk adorning his face as he gazed over at me.

'Who knew you are such a screamed,' he smirked and I playfully pushed his chest my cheeks lighting up.

'Shut up,' I muttered, rolling over and digging my face in his chest. His whole body vibrated as he chuckled, both of our hearts beating rapidly as we lay together, fully satisfied and feeling the most content I can remember feeling.

G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 115 30
Sixteen year-old Mermaid, Treble Williams wants nothing more than to escape from her house. Her drunkard of an aunt, and legal guardian, is suffocati...
1K 327 12
Monsters Are Created By Other Monsters. Sou & Isabelle, A set of eccentric and unhinged twins with erratic elemental powers has to set aside their di...
318K 10.7K 40
17 year old Alexis has been abused ever since her mom died when she was 16 by her stepfather and stepbrother. She thinks she might as well die. But t...