new Cipher Oneshots

FreeSchildtoete tarafından

I'm back with another book of oneshots about our favorite demon family! family constellation changes in some... Daha Fazla

a/n
the bully
annoy someone else (powderblue)
the healer 1 (Willolotl)
damn (MaWill/MaBill)
cash, death or... 1(WillFord)
cash, death orrrrr... 2 (WillFord)
the healer 2
I want my brothers
saved by the sound of a violin
he can't find out (WillDip)
I never fell this hard before.
you stole my everything 1
William Gleefull (Ciphercest)
bad breakup (purple Ciphercest)
underage (WillFord, fem!Will, grooming?)
the queer cousin (Ciphercest)
stay away (powderblue)
in love with the babysitter 1
I couldn't let this happen to you.
don't mess with my girl
you stole my everything 2
a .demon. IN HEAVEN?!
the funniest little kids (humanAU)
gayyyyy (highschool WillDip)
kidnapping
you may kiss the bride
BillxTad=SMUT?!
ChillDip bc I can
uncle Ford (human AU)
my lady (revMaWill) 1
my lady 2
the white rabbit
the kings bride (Willolotl, WillDip)
Chills boyfriend (ChillDip)
Killian (purple Ciphercest)
the omega prince (powderblue)

I (don't) care.

22 1 2
FreeSchildtoete tarafından

WillDip and stuff
Contains rape and abuse

3rd PoV
William hurried down the street, trying to get away from the mansion as fast as possible.  Tears were streaming down his face, as his cheek stung painfully.

When he arrived at his house, he searched for his key. Suddenly a car pulled up next to him.

The drivers door was opened, then Mason Gleefull got out.

"William, I'm sorry. Please come back.", the bruenette sighed.

"Please leave me alone.", the other whined.

"You're being ridiculous. William, I didn't mean to hurt you!", Mason claimed.

"Well, you did. Please, leave me alone."

"My dear. Come home with me.", the young Gleeful said more firmly.

"You promised it wouldn't happen again.", Will replied.

Mason took a deep breath, then asked: "you really want to throw your life away like that?"

William got in the car. They drove off.

From a window, through the curtains, Bill was watching them.

"Hey, is someone at the door", Till asked from a bit away.

"Yeah. Well, not anymore. Mason collected him again.", replied Bill bitterly.

"Oh my. You think they had a fight?", the older male asked, his voice drioping with concern as he realized who they were talking about.

"The usual, I guess. Will only shows up at our door at night, when they had a fight.", Bill sighed.

Till nodded.

~6 days later~

PoV Will
I was sitting on our bed, feeling miserable. Mason had yelled at me for opening a window, because it blew some of his work of his desk.

Now I was trying to read, when my husband walked in.

"Hey.", he said softly.

"Hey.", I replied. I put my book down on the nightstand.

"Are you still mad at me?", I asked.

Mason sat down next to me, then he stroked my thigh.

"I'm not mad. I overreacted, because I'm stressed. You wanna help me release some of that?" , he asked, his hand now resting on my thigh. I was in my pyjamas and now I regret choosing the short pants.

"N-not really!", I squeaked.
My husband did not remove his hand. Instead he started stroking the inner side of my leg.

"C'mon. You ow me this.", he pouted.

"I'm not feeling well. Another day, okay?", I sighed.

Mason shrugged, got up and got ready for bed. Then he came over in his underwear. Suddenly he pushed his body on mine, his knee in between my legs and his lips on mine.

The kiss was hungry and loveless. Pure lust. I tried to push him off, but he held me down.

"Don't be such a bitch, William. I'll make you feel really good.", he then whispered into my ear.

"Please, don't.", I cried out.

Suddenly his hand was in my boxers.

"You're body wants me to.", he grinned.

"No.", I repeated. Mason removed his hand and got up.

"Very well. I need a drink. You want one too?", he asked.

I nodded. "Do we have juice?"

Mason returned a few minutes later and handed me a glass of apple juice. I thanked him and drank it slowly.

Suddenly I felt weird. My vision started getting blurry, then I sank into the bed.

When I woke up the next morning, my whole body hurt. I stumbled to the toilet and threw up.

What happened?

Mason was already gone.

I took my glass from yesterday and sniffed it. That was the moment, realization hit me.

Mason had drugged me.

I sank to my knees. Why would he do that?!

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.

Suddenly my phone rang. Till. I couldn't talk to him right now. I would just burst into tears...

I let it ring three more times. Then I went to my art room, to work on my project.

Tears fell on the canvas. That was okay. It made the painting more authentic.

Once I had finished and set it to dry, I just sat there, staring at it, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!", I called.

My husband entered the room quietly.

"Wow, that's depressing.", he said, while glancing on my painting.

I shrugged.

"It's a picture of our marriage.", I then growled.

"William. That's not fair. I work so hard to make you happy.", he smiled softly.

"You drugged me.", I sniffed. No no no! No tears, not now! Please?

They still started rolling down my cheeks like traitors.

Mason looked away.

"It's dinner time...did you eat anything yet?", he asked.

I shook my head.

"I'm sorry baby. Sooo sorry. I don't know what got into me.", he sighed.

"It's not just the fact that you put them in my juice. Why do you even have these drugs?", I asked.

"My father send them.", Mason explained.

"For me?"

"Yes. But for another purpose. ", my husband looked at me sadly.

"Your family wants me dead?", I asked shocked. Then I started sobbing violently.

Mason came forward and hugged me.

"Don't worry. I won't let them hurt you. I'm here.", he tried to sooth me, but it wasn't soothing at all.

If anything, it upset me even more.

I pushed my husband away.

"I need to paint.", I claimed.

PoV Mason
I looked at myself in the mirror, but all I could see was Stanford. I was growing into him and it was killing me.

I hurt Will. I had promised myself to never hurt my significant other like all the other Gleefull men had done, or still did. But I did.

I was growing into the man that raised me and William was the one that suffered from it. He suffered at my hand.

I even drugged him. Why?! Because he said no?! That was his right! I should've respected that.

I didn't know what to do. There was noone I could turn to. Except, maybe?

I dailed his number.

"Fiddleford McGucket, who's talking?", he answered.

"Good evening, Sir. It's Mason Gleefull.", I spoke.

"Is this a legal matter?", my lawyer sighed. Fiddleford junior was the son of my great uncles most loyal friend. He also was a genius when it came to law enforcement.

"Kind of. See, I want to get a divorce.", I explained.

"You want a divorce? Mason, thats hilarious. You went up beyond to even get married to him!", the lawyer laughed.

"It's not funny.", I grumbled.

"What's your reason? Did you realize you were straight? Are you not in love anymore?", Fiddleford was still joking.

"No! Please, just help me.", I pleaded.

"Well, a divorce isn't uncommon, but I wouldn't recommend it, considering your family history. However, there is a way out of marriage you could choose.", he sighed, getting serious. I imagined him putting on his reading glasses.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Well, you know. Your uncle has done it, your father has done it, their father has done it...till death do you apart, am I wrong? Heck, Stanford did it twice!", he chuckled.

I felt all blood drain from my face.

Then my shock was replaced with anger.

"I am NOTHING like Stanford!", I almost shouted.

"Easy. I didn't imply that.  But I think now I know where the rabbits laying in pepper.", he said.

"The what?"

"German saying. I think I know why you want a divorce.", I could practically hear him smirking.

This man had a kind of power over me, that scared me.

"You feel like you're turning into him, don't you? And you want your beloved little daisy out of harms way. You're scared you'll hurt him.", Fiddleford spoke up again.

"You know me so well.", I smiled.

"Yes. And that's why I will not let you divorce the one person you love so truly.",

"Please! I don't want to hurt him again! Working for this company is changing me for the worst. ", I went back to pleading.

"Did you say again? Mason, do I have to bail you out of something?", he chuckled.

"William would never press charges...", I sighed.

"I think you should talk to him and get through it together." , he cleared his throat, "These are my last words. Either he asks me for a divorce or I won't help you get one."

Then he hung up.

At 11pm I collected my sleeping husband from his art room. I ran him a bubble bath. When he woke up, I kissed his cheek softly and left him alone to wash the paint of.

Then I stood in front of our bed, tears spilling from my eyes.

I don't know for how long I was standing there, crying, until a pair of arms was wrapped around me.

William rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hey.", he said.

"Willi? I love you. I love you more than anything, ever! I don't know why I hurt you. I don't want to hurt you, I-", I sobbed. Will turned me around and kissed my lips softly.

I melted into the kiss. We stood there for a few more minutes, hugging and kissing each other.

"I'm tired.", Will eventually said. I nodded. Then I picked him up and placed him in the sheets. I would throw these drugs away tomorrow. I swear.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

119K 4.8K 86
After escaping their abusive household, twins Bill and Will Cipher, find refuge in a strange town of Zero Gravity. It doesn't take long, before dange...
682K 15.2K 32
A collection of Bill Cipher x Reader one-shots with your favorite dream demon Bill Cipher!~ NOT taking requests! These are completed my dudes~ Be wa...
18.8K 439 44
What if Bill Cipher had a son? Well, unlike most books, I won't answer my question for you. Instead.. Why don't you read to find out?
2.2K 196 28
Gravity Falls, Reverse Falls, Ships and AU's. From dark tales and light ones, from laughs to tears. From the magical and mystical, I have written one...