Unfortunately - Tyga Story

By Lhaddie_Hustlerr

Michael known as (Tyga) mets beautiful Cassie at an party that he was invited to . The two started talking mo... More

Unexpected Call ?
Getting To Know You
.
Bowl / Crib
Authors Note
Argument
Sunshine
Announcement
The Day Before
///
Getting Ready !!
Birthday Surprise Pt.1
Birthday Surprise Pt.2
Goodmorning
Club Going Onna Tuesday
Club Going Ona Tuesday Pt.2
.
Q&A
A/N
Business
Aggresive
New Ideas
A/N
Work /:
New Member ?
A/N
A/N
Set Up
Playing Games
Enlighten Me With Your Touch
Surprise Surprise
Quick Pinch In
Starter Pack
Read Em
Mix Up
Untitled :
Help Me !
Unexpected !
Author's Note
I Need You
Any Takers ??
I Need

The Beginning

1.4K 29 2
By Lhaddie_Hustlerr

Michael POV
"Nah Brah , You Know Imma Be Down Dere" ... "Alright Hit You Up Later" , I sayed getting off the phone with my homeboy Chris .

I rushed in the shower for a quick wash . I got out and brushed my teeth .. A nigga always gotta keep his shit white .. Feel me ? I pulled my white shirt over my head , and change into a black top with my black and white matching pants . I slide on a pair of my Jordan's and topped it off with my SnapBack . A nigga was about to look fly tonight ! I checked myself out in the mirror, grab my chain , collected my keys , and headed out to the doors.
.....................
"Girl Stop Fabricating, You Know Trell Be Having Your Lil Butt Upside Down, " I Sayed . "Yes Girl , You Know My Baby Do Me Right" , Asia Sayed . I Chuckled At Her Response. "But Forreal , How You And Trell Doing"? "Girl We Good , We Have Little Fall Ins But We Work It Out" , she replied. "Awww, That's Good" . "Yeah , she replied. "Well Imma talk to you later" . "Alright chicka ",Asia Sayed.

CASSIE POV
I stepped out the shower after I got done with my hygiene. I walked over to my mirror and examined my body. "That girl fine "! I mumbled to myself . I did my makeup and put on my jewelry. I walked over to my king sized puffy bed and put on my fitted size red maxi dress . Then I topped it off with my red and black stilettos. I quickly imaged myself in the mirror one more time before I grabbed my keys and gold clutch then headed towards my black and white BMW to pick up my girls and head to this party.
.................
Ayee!! Got Me A Check ! I Got A Check ! AY ! I Done Got Me A Check, I Got A Check! Kerry yelled singing along with the blasting music. The other girls and I chuckled at how turnt she was . "Cassie you know you wanna get on that floor" . Sasha sayed . "You know me too well " Cassie replyed . The girls giggled and we all joined Kerry on the dance floor.

Michael POV
I walked in with my boys Trey , Twist , Chris , Donnie , Deon, Yung , Qua , and Sean to this party my homeboy was featuring. It was hecka packed inside! I made my way over to the bar with my boys right behind me . We hit a few shots then decided to scan the room for a few girls , when I caught an eye on a fine lightskin chick , Shawty was bad Ian gon lie .. She had long beautiful black hair .. You could tell it was her natural , she was well fitted with a nice size butt . I had to make a move . I started rubbing my hands together and licking my lips about to head over their when Sean called me back. "What nigga " ? I sayed. "Nun bro , I see you got your eye on somebody " , he Sayed motioning to the girl . "That's mine brah ". He laughed, "alright cool ".

CASSIE POV
I was dancing and slowly whining a little to the music when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to a caramel, tall , fine , blushing gentlemen. "Wassup Ma "? He asked . I slightly smirk a little shy , "Heey ". He laughed, "you ain't gotta be shy " . " I Know " I replied. "Mind me getting you a drink " ? "Sure " . I sayed.

"So Whats your name" ? "Cassie " I replied . "Oh , well you look very gorgeous tonight Cassie" . "Why thank you , you don't look too bad yourself" . "Yeah , I try my best " . I giggled . " But how about we exchange numbers and catch up on each other sometime". "Okay cool ". We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

...........
~ AyooChicco '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 143K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
1.6M 45.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
30.6K 355 28
This story is about a regular male from Compton. His real name is Michael Stevenson, but he goes by the name of Tyga. Tyga is one sensational guy and...
17.2K 587 13
(EDITED) Cadence Martin was and is the love of Michael's life. When she's taken from him due to a horrific car crash, he's devestated. He becomes dep...