Dear Nobody

Galing kay NefariousKitty

This is a story about a skeptical girl, Jade, who thought love was something hard to find; something so sacre... Higit pa

A Love Letter for Nobody
One : Rude Strangers, Ms. Earphones and Nobody
Two : Sketch Book, Doodles, and Kisses
Four : Chef Boyardee's Ravioli, Sister's Clothes, and Twenty One Pilots
Five : Jealousy, Accidental Bite and Getting Drunk
Six : Friends Again, Accidental Peeking and Upcoming Microbiology Test
Seven : Got Caught Red Handed
Eight : It Leads to Her Biggest Regrets
Nine : Her Biggest Regret
A Message from Aiden
Ten : The Truth and The Lie are Both Vile
A/N : A Little Reminder on How The Story Goes ...
Épilogue
A Final Letter for My Beautiful Family [the end.]
Dear Reader : Author's Note

Three : Falling at Rincon Park, and The Forgotten Date

219 19 5
Galing kay NefariousKitty

Chapter Three

"So, you're fucking my step-cousin ?" I choked on my drink. I put my glass of water on the counter table before glaring at Karen.

"What ?" was all that she said. I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't fuck him. We were just kissing," I said before putting the glass into the sink and wash it. Karen just snorted and starts to talk as she drank from her cup.

"Yeah, right. The term is 'heated make out session on the sofa where your best friend found out in the morning' not 'just kissing'," she said before passing her glass to me so that I can clean it.

"Don't be such a hypocrite, because you went home also bringing a guy, and you're banging each other even though you both saw us on the couch. It's like we turned you on or something," I defend myself.

"At least we're not loud," she said in defend.

"Oh hell, you did. The reason I'm staying over his place is because you guys were loud as hell and it's like round 25 or something," I remarked. She rolled her eyes.

"Well that means we don't know what you guys did at his apartment," she scoffed. I just choose to ignore her and went to my bedroom after I washed all of the dishes from her breakfast. I've never really eaten breakfast on holidays, because I liked to snacks throughout the day, so breakfast is not really necessary for me.

We've been having an argument since yesterday, at New Year's Eve or basically at 1st January, when I kind of brought Aiden home, and we're kind of on something when Karen and her one night-stand partner stepped right in. It was weird because she said that she's taking care of her siblings, but it turns out that she hired a baby sitter for them. I didn't know that she'll be home so that's why I brought Aiden home.

She was pissed off but she just goes with it and continue her true task that night or should I say really really really really early in the morning after we shouted at each other because of the whole 'why did you bring a guy inside our apartment'.

I remembered perfectly that Aiden and her one night stand-I can't remember his name, not that I care of-were just watching at us in amusement, before Aiden asked me to just sit down and ignore her since she's drunk. We were ignoring her until we heard things that shouldn't be heard and he offered me to stay in his apartment so that our ears are safe and sound-heck no, safe from sounds; which I took happily and cheerfully.

Okay, we did nothing at the apartment because I was asleep in his car and he brought me in which is sweet. I feel really bad about him, since he's sleeping on his couch so that I can sleep on his bed. But I was gratefull since he's not that type of guy who's taking advantage so that he could sleep,as in rest and in the other way, with a girl. He dropped me off at night, which also pisses of Karen since she's not into at staying home alone.

It took out my sports bra and my running shorts from the bureau and get changed. It's a little chilly outside so I took my sports jacket from the hanger and wear it. I grabbed my armband and my phone as well as my earphones. I stuff some money inside my phone case for precautions.

"I'm out for a run. Won't be home until 5, I think," I told her before grabbing my keys out and hung them on my earphone cord.

I heard Karen muttered something, but my earphones are already in so I just heard her mumbling gibberish. Outside was perfect. It's not that cold and it's not that hot. I began to run towards McKesson Plaza before heading towards Spear Street and then Rincon Park.

Karen always said that it was hella far, and I could die from exhaustion since my apartment and McKesson Plaza is slightly more than a kilometer,and she says it doesn't make sense, because if I went to McKesson Plaza and then Spear Street it means I went further away, but she didn't know why I always went that route.

Call me weird but my eyes were on that building eversince I've arrived at San Francisco. And then, there's this incident when my father got lost here and he stopped right there, and described the building as 'the ugliest building in the city'. That moment all I can do was laugh. It was pretty hilarious because my father sucked at describing things, and I sucked at putting puzzles he gave me together.

I usually took a rest at Spear Street because the garden was cozy, even though it was between buildings. And when I'm bored sometimes I came here. I've drawn the whole garden because I'm bored. Call me a nerd or a geek because I am.

I was breathing heavily when I stopped at the junction between Montgomery and Market Street, which is where Mckesson Plaza is. After I could catch my breath, I began to run again to Spear Street. There's not so many people here and I bought a water bottle. Rincon park is not that far away, so I began my way there.

I finally arrived at Rincon Park, which is filled with so many joggers and runners. I was running with the other runners, when I suddenly felt a force from my back and what happens next was my body being thrown forwards and I hit the ground. Fortunately, I didn't hit my head that hard, the crash actually make me did a front flip so my head was safe-I think-but my back hurts like a bitch.

"I'm so sorry," a familiar deep voice said. I was rubbing my feet, where I can see some scrapes and scratches. The guy who hit me from my back, opened his water bottle and dripped some of his water onto my grazed skin. Fortunately my phone are still intact, and it's still in one piece. I took off my earphones and groaned in pain.

"I'm so sorry, I was running and got a little carried-," "Oh, no it's fine thank y-," we said in unison before looking at each other.

"Aiden," I said and he smirked. He rubbed the dirt and dust from my scratch before helping me stands up and stepped aside.

"What are you doing here ?" he asked before rubbing some water onto my elbow. I wrinched.

"Running, Ow !" I said when he accidentally touch my wound. He gave me an apologetic look.

"Sorry," he said before cleaning my scratches. I had a lot actually, my feet-especially my knees-and then my elbows, and I hade a little cut on my knuckles. I could see some scratch at my elbow but I was glad that my head was okay, I'm not even dizzy.

"God, I actually ruined you," he said and keep brushing my hands. Some of the dirts came off quickly, but some of them decided to be a very stubborn dirt and stayed on my wound. Aiden picked them up off my wound slowly, but I still wrinched in pain.

"It's okay, it's just scratches," I said. I looked up at him who looked like he's paying so much attention at cleaning my scratches without hurting me. I smiled at the sight before he gazed at me.

"What ?" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"I was wondering how come you hit me in the back," I said casually. He looked at me before smiled apologetically. I glared at him.

"I was thinking about something and I guess I didn't care about whom I could hit by running so fast without direction. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hitting you ," he still try to keep his expression and so was I, but I can't stand looking at his cute face so I laughed.

"It's okay, let's just hope these thingies," I pointed at the scrapes, "are gone before bikini season," this earned a laugh from him.

"So, how are you ?" he asked, smiling. I smiled back at him. "So far so good,". He nodded before handing me his bottle of water.

"Drink, you didn't bring any with you aren't you ?" he said offering me a bottle of water. I grab the bottle from his hand before taking a gulp from it.

"Yes, and thank you," I said, giving him the bottle.

We just sat there for a couple more minutes, watching other runners or some joggers passing by. We didn't really say anything, which leds me to a very uncomfortable silence at first. I was trying to find the right words or the right topic to asked but I have nothing so I remains silent. When I am actually starting to enjoy the silence, he spoke out.

"So, are you excited for tomorrow ?" he asked while wiggling his eyebrows. I looked at him, trying to find a clue what's going on tomorrow. God, I'm the worst at remembering little things.

"The date," he continued when he saw my furrowed eyebrow. Shit, I forget he asked me out tomorrow. I looked at my phone checking the calendar, and I did put 'Date with Aiden' but I noticed 'Winter Quarter begins' at the same day. I slapped my forehead, punishing myself for being an idiot. If school starts tomorrow, I can't go to a date.

I was contemplating wether or not to take the session, but I need to excel all of them. I can't just skipped a class for a date. But, I'm definitely breaking his heart if I tell him I can't go tomorrow. Aiden asked me again, but I haven't made up my mind yet. Finally, I sighed in defeat, hoping for the best.

"Uhm, Aiden." I stutered. He gave me a confused look but still smiling.

"Is there anything wrong ?" he asked. I bit my lower lip nervously before I spoke out.

"I'm sorry, I just remember, my winter quarter begins tomorrow," I said apologetically. "I'm really sorry, I think I can't go to the date," I said looking at him feeling nervous and guilty. His smile dropped at first and he was speechless but then he laughed and smile at me. His smiled didn't reach his eyes, making my guilt built up higher.

Aiden I'm truly sorry, but as you can see, I am the dumbest person ever in this whole world.

***

A/N :

A little shorter than the other ones. At first I wrote this one and the next chapter in one piece, but It's a little too long. But when I devided them into two chapters, this one is too short.

Argh, difficulties when writing.

Going to upload the next chapter tomorrow, I think.

Don't be a silent reader, vote and tell me what you think !

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

180K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
2.8K 186 20
(Girlxgirl story) Jade is a bad girl. She skips school, gets in trouble, rebels constantly, and acts like she's fine like nothing bothers her. Tesstr...
221 6 20
Jade is someone who throughout her life has lived up to her first name. She's been jaded by love, but has had a lasting bond with her two best friend...