The Adventure of a Lifetime A...

Oleh CrazyKpopMama

The last 5 years of Lynn's life have been all about loss and rebuilding. Stray Kids, her favorite K-pop group... Lebih Banyak

Into the Unknown
Shock and Awe
Let's go!
Blush for days
What had been
Questions Answered
Passions bloom
Running High
And so it begins
Revelations
Information Revealed
Passions Ignited
Falling Deeper
Fears Unspoken
The Pain of Reveal
Letting Go
Time to Play
Warm, Cozy and Aroused
Text and Love
Unworthy
He's Finally Free
Demons Expelled
Shining Light
Nightmares Relived
Pains of Horror
The Sun will Shine
On the Other Side
Finally!
The Can't Be
Is there Hope?
Surprise!

Bells Ahead

9 1 0
Oleh CrazyKpopMama

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

Lynn wakes up, realizing it's really quiet in the apartment. I hear the door open about that time, hearing two voices talking. Why am I so damn tired the last few days? Ugh. Just as I'm starting to get up, Felix runs in my bedroom and jumps on the bed. Next thing I know, he's under the covers and pulling me into him, spooning me.

"Mmm, Lynn snuggle time. The best. Have I told you how much I love you lately?"

"Only ever chance you get! But I'll never get tired of hearing it, so it's all good. I love you too. And I love my Felix snuggle time too. I'm sorry I've been so tired lately."

"Are you feeling ok baby? You don't feel like you have a fever?" Sitting up, I feel her forehead. She looks a little pale, but she's hasn't really been going outside much, so I chalk it up to that. But I plan on watching her from now on.

"I'm fine my love. Now, more snuggles!" He lays back down, pulling me close again. We both giggle, snuggling as close as possible to each other. When he starts kissing my neck, I can't help the gasp. I know we could, but I just haven't quite been in the mood. Well, more like I haven't gotten up the courage to let them see the scars. My kids are the only ones that have seen them, besides medical staff.

"Stop thinking Lynn. Just let me kiss you. I know you aren't ready. We all know and it's ok. But I need to kiss you, right here and now. Is that ok?" All I can do is nod.

Leaning up on his elbow, I bend my head to hers. I don't just kiss, I devour her mouth. God how I've needed to kiss her like this. It's been a while. I know I have a raging hard on. I'll go to the bathroom after a take care of it, but right now I need her in my arms, her lips on mine. I reluctantly pull away, before it can go any further.

"I've got to go my love, but we'll all be back over for a late dinner around 7. Our treat and no arguing." He giggles at the little pout she gives. Changbin plans on popping the question tonight, with all of us around. He had described the ring he'd had made and oh my gawd. I can't wait to actually see it in person because it's perfect!

Lynn gets up with a thought. Christmas is creeping up on them and they have no decorations. She knows she can't do much in the way of decorating, but surely there are companies or people here who do it.

Going into my office, I start looking around. I notice there have a few hits on the rooms at JYPE. Hmm, someone has been trying to sniff around. I'm sure it's driving them crazy that they haven't been there in a while. Going back to what I was doing, I find a company who does do decorating and has Christmas stuff. Looking through everything on their site, I call them up. Surprisingly, they have the tree and everything I want in stock and can come immediately to set up. It may have cost a lot to do this service, but I want the tree set up and decorated before dinner tonight!

Letting Don and Tony know what's fixing to happen, they both help me decide where to set it up in our apartment. I also send the guys a message that I need them to stay away until dinner, because I have a surprise for them when they get back. Depending on how this company does with our stuff, will determine if I use them for the main entrance and formal living room. I already have requested that anyone that comes, must be willing to sign NDA's due to my status as a writer.

Within the hour, there are 6 people setting up a gorgeous 9-foot tall Christmas tree, with multi-colored ornaments, with all the trimmings and white twinkling lights. There are decorations everywhere and even a fake gingerbread house display in a corner. I am in love with how it all turned out! They have it done within 4 hours. With the NDA's in my hands to file in my office, I await the guys to show. I can't wait to see their faces. Don and Tony both absolutely love it! They also didn't mind not having to actually decorate the tree.

The door opens and in walks Changbin and Chris, followed by all the others. Everyone is carrying bags. Next, Nari and Hanuel walk in. Hurrying over, I give them both a hug.

"I wasn't expecting to see you two, but I sure am glad you made it!"

"Lynn, how in the world did you get this done? I love the Christmas decorations!" Nari looks on, in disbelief at what's been done. She'd better not find out Lynn did this all herself.

"Yeah baby girl. We were just here earlier and none of this was here! Guys, have you seen it all?"

"Don't worry Chris, I didn't do any of it so don't give me that look. What's the use of having a shit ton of money if you can't sometimes play around with it? I found a company, called them up and paid a pretty penny to have them come in and decorate. This is six people and four hours worth of time, plus NDA's signed and filed in my office. It was fun watching them though. Do you like it?"

Felix comes over, leading me to the tree. "Are you kidding, this is amazing! I really love this Lynn."

"Good, because I have them coming back tomorrow morning to do the formal living room. I want us to be able to have all the Ateez and BTOB guys all over for a Christmas party. I figure they all know what's going on by now, so we should have them over soon."

The all grin and shout yes at the idea. I watch as they start pulling out all sorts of foods and desserts. Now I know Nari is the one that cooked everything. As we sit down to eat, I begin to notice a strange feeling in the atmosphere. I can't quite put my foot down on it, yet.

For the next hour, we eat. The laughter and feeling of family is amazing. Before long we end up on siting around the living room, with Christmas music playing in the background. Suddenly, Changbin stands up, going over to the tree. I can tell something is going on. As I get up, I see Chris, Lee Know and Jeongin's faces light up. What is going on?

"Bin, my love, what's going on? You've been a little on edge since you came in tonight. Are you ok? Do you feel ok?"

Turning toward her, I know now is the time. My nerves are getting the best of me and if I don't do this now, I'm going to chicken out.

"Lynn, you know we all love you. Right?"

"Of course I do!"

"Good. Because I want you to remember that. Since we met, I have always felt a special connection to you. I still can't explain it, but it's there. It doesn't diminish what I have with the others. If anything, it has enhanced my relationships with each of them. So, I have something to ask you, but I'm really nervous to ask. It's kind of big."

"Binnie, I can say the same. I have felt a connection to you that is well, different. Like you, I can't explain it. I don't know why our relationship is different, but it is. And yes, it enhances what I have with the others."

"I'm glad to hear that." Dropping to one knee in front of me, I gasp.

"Binnie, what's going on?"

"I have two things to ask you. The first is, are you willing to be handfasted to all 8 of us? We've decided the handfasting ceremony will take place in January."

"Binnie, guys! Yes, of course! I thought we'd already talked about that. I'm yours, now and always." There is relief on each of their faces, but still some fear?

"Now the second question. Lynn, the more I thought about what PD-nim said about marriage, the more I couldn't get the idea out of my mind. The more I wanted to be the one to marry you. I was afraid to say anything, afraid of what the rest of the guys would think. But after talking to them, I realized they already knew we have something special. You can ask them."

I look around at the guys, they are all smiling with tears in their eyes. I realize they are genuinely happy for us, their two soulmates.

"Lynn, would you do me the honor of being my bride? Will you accept my hand in marriage and take my last name as yours?"

My breath catches. I look at my two kids. Both smile and shake their heads yes at me. So, they knew already. And they are happy. I take a deep breath.

Looking down at Changbin, I realize he has opened a ring box. It is beyond stunning. The center stone is a pink cushion cut diamond, surround by 8 smaller white diamonds. Pink diamonds are my favorite and I had no clue how he knew that. But then it hits me what this ring symbolizes. It's me, surround by my lovers.

"Yes Changbin, the answer is yes!" I start crying as he slips the ring on my finger. It fits perfectly. The rest of the crew jumps up, as Changbin stands up pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

"Mama, let us see that ring!" Don looks down at it, with Tony beside him. He immediately understands the importance and meaning of it. Tears come to his eyes as he hugs his mom. Who knew they'd come to Seoul and find a new family.

Tony looks at Changbin, with tears in his eyes. He knows the symbolism of the ring. But how did, when did, Changbin get this? It dawns on him then, Changbin had had this planned. Maybe from just after meeting his mother. Wow, just wow!

"Bin, brother, this is gorgeous! How, when... I'm in shock." Looking at Don and mama hugging, he smiles. "The ring is perfect. Perfect for mama, perfect for the meaning behind it. You're brilliant Bin!"

Don pulls back, looking at the goofy smiles of everyone around. "So, when we doing this? Cause, we gotta plan. Where, when, the dress, etc... Oh, does JYPapi know yet?"

I hear a gagging sound and look over at Chris. I burst out laughing at his expression. I know he hates JYP being called that, but it makes me giggle.

"What's with people calling him that!? Don, don't ever do that again. Never call him that around me again, please!!!"

We all start laughing at poor Chris's expression. I run over, giving him a hug, promising to never say it again in his presence. Looking back at my mom and Tony laughing, I know I'll say it again. I'll just save it, for now.

Nari grabs Lynn, spinning her around into a hug. "My dearest, sweetest girl. I can't even begin to tell you how stinking happy I am! This is amazing. You came in and have completely changed these men, for the best. Watching them begin to open up again and start to laugh so freely again has been amazing. See the transformation in you, you sweet beautiful woman, is probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. It's been a true pleasure to watch, both sides, transform and grow. I know there is still so much more to come. I, and Hanuel, sure are glad we get to be here to see it."

I hug back Nari with a deep, tight hug. Here words bring me so much joy. I know things are always going to be easy. There are going to be some very pissed off Stay once this gets out. I'm going to laugh when the gold digger ones come out, since that will be absolutely so far off it's laughable. But the ones about our age difference is going to be hard. I realize that Changbin and I need to talk. I don't even know if he wants kids. They all know I can't have anymore. That's not even a remote possibility since my bits and pieces were removed years ago.

Changbin grabs my hand, pulling me to sit next to him on end of the sofa. Well, more like in his lap, but I'm not complaining! I can't believe it. I'm getting married again. And I have a feeling I'll be handfasting to all of them pretty soon as well. I look at my children, joking around with our new family like they've been around them their whole lives. I can't stop the smile as I look down at the ring on my finger.

"Binnie, when did you get this ring? You had this made didn't you? For me, for you, for all of us? I feel like I'm living in a fairytale. Wait, does your family know? I still haven't met your family. Umm, are they ok with this? The fact I'm so much older than you?" The panic has set in.

"Jagiya, please stop. My family knows. I called and spoke to them. They are just happy for me and the guys to have found you. They were shocked, yes. But my mom said the moment I started describing you she knew. She said the only others I have ever spoke about like that, was each of my team. She told me she had wondered a long time ago if I was in love with them, so we I finally came out to them, it really wasn't a shock. As for your age, they don't care. Now, how about we send everyone else home and you and I get some time to talk. I know you have more questions. I can tell."

I just smile and shake my head. He knows me so well. All it takes is a look to pass between him and Chris to get things moving. I watch as Chris stands, starting to gather up everyone's empty cups and trash. Seungmin jumps up and starts helping. That small gesture gets everyone else moving. I just shake my head at how their silent communication works.

Hanuel looks over at Changbin and Lynn snuggled together on the sofa. He can't help the goofy grin as he watches them.

"They remind you of us, don't they? Because I know they do me. I never thought these boys would find their ONE. I've always known they were it for each other, but I also recognized there was always something missing. No, someone missing. The first day I saw her and Binnie together, I knew immediately she was it. She was the one that had been missing. God works in some damn mysterious ways. And yeah, maybe no one will ever understand their relationships and how it all works. Hell, we've been around them all these years and I still marvel at it. But it works, it's who they are. I'm so glad Bin's parents are on board with this. I have a feeling the others have already spoke to their families as well. But to watch her and Binnie, there is definitely something there that is more, but at the same time the same. I don't know if that even made sense!"

"No, I get it. I watch her with the others and the love is wow. But here and Changbin, it's the same by yes, different. She completed the puzzle for all of them, but she completes Binnie in a way I never knew was even needed. It wasn't until I saw them together one day at the office. I knew then. Chris had even spoken to me, that he thought Changbin wanted to be the one to actually marry Lynn. All of the guys have always been for it. Then when I found out what PD-nim had said, I had a feeling it was coming. What I didn't know was that Changbin had already designed the ring. I love what he did. It's perfect, not only for Lynn and Bin, but for all of them together."

Nari watches as the guys stand in the kitchen with Lynn's kids, looking back at Lynn and Changbin. The absolute love shining from the guy's faces is astonishing. There is no jealousy, only intense, all-consuming love. The love her kids have given to each of the guys, to have accepted them as family, is beautiful. Jeongin, beyond any of them, has really taken them under his wing and fully taken on the role of big brother. It makes my heart so happy for all of them.

"Bin, Lynn, we're going to head out. Hanuel and you can talk tomorrow about when to tell JYP. You know it's going to have to be fast."

Lynn jumps up, giving both a hug. "Thank you Nari. Thank you Hanuel. It means so much that you were here. I might still be a bit of shock that this is really real!"

They both laugh as Changbin comes over, hugging them as well. He was so glad they had Hanuel and Nari in their lives. They truly had been like parents to them. It had been so important for him to have them when he ask Lynn to marry him. He actually can't wait to tell PD-nim the news.

Walking over to the guys, he gives them all hugs as they leave. Jeongin had ask Don and Tony if they wanted to have sleepover at his place. Both agreed since Tony didn't have work tomorrow. The both hugged him tightly before walking over to their mom. He watches as they went to get all their stuff ready. Turning to Chris, he can't help the smile that lights up his face.

"Tomorrow Chris, we call PD-nim. I don't want to put it off. We'll need to figure out how to announce it and everything. Also, calling all our families before we announce it. I know we'll all talked to our families about Lynn. They were shocked, especially Jeongin's, but they've accepted that whether they like it or not this is how it is. And, how do we handle the backlash that's going to happen because of Lynn and I's age difference. I know there is going to be some push back from Stay's, but true Stay's will be accepting. At least I hope so."

"Hey, slow down Bin. We've got your back. I think PD-nim will love this. Plus, true Stay's, will love Lynn. We'll handle whatever comes as a united front. You know that. If people don't like it, oh well. We know what we have here and nothing can ever take that away from us. Now, go to our beautiful lady. Love on her for all of us. I know you all need to talk, but don't either of you freak out. I love you Seo Changbin." Pulling him forward, I kiss him. Lynn walks up, just as I let him go. I pull her forward to kiss her as well.

"Get a room already!" Don yells out as he walks out from his room. Him and Tony have their stuff together to go meet Jeongin. We break apart, laughing. Walking out with Don and Tony, I look back at my two lovers standing together, holding hands. My heart is full and happy.

"Want some wine or soju? I know we need to talk some Lynn. You've got questions and hopefully I've got the answers." Winking at her, I hold her hand as we walk into the kitchen.

"A glass of wine would be perfect right now." I watch as he pours me and him a glass.

We walk back into the living room. As I sit, he goes over and turns off the lights, so that the Christmas tree and decorations are the only lights on. I look around in awe at how beautiful the display is. Glancing up at Changbin, I smile softly.

"Bin, when did you have the ring made? I'm in awe of it. Pinks and whites have always been my favorite diamond colors. But the celtic scroll work on the band, I was not expecting that. And the fact that there are 8 diamonds surrounding the big one, it's perfect! I can't believe you did this!"

"I had the plan in my head the very first day we went to breakfast together. I knew then, I wanted you in my life. I wanted you to be my wife. I didn't come up with the band idea until it was revealed you have a Scottish and Irish heritage. I knew then, I needed to make this extra special. So one of my cousins helped. He's a jewelry designer to the stars. No, seriously, he has designed for big named people around the world. When I sat and talked to him about what I wanted, he ran with it. When I picked it up earlier, I hadn't seen it yet. But when I saw it, I immediately knew it was you. I'm so happy you love it too."

"I do Binnie, I do. I love you too. So very much. And you are sure none of the guys are jealous? Changbin, I don't want to cause any issues with any of you. You know that."

"Stop. They are all on board with this. They knew I felt a special relationship with you apart from them. But after we talked earlier, they found out something about me they didn't know. We all know you can't have any more kids. But no one knew that I also can't have kids, at least biologically."

"Binnie, I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm fine without having more biological kids, but this had to have been hard for you. When did you find out? And I never even thought to ask what each of you had planned in the way of wanting children! God I'm an idiot! I feel like the worst soulmate for never asking."

"Don't beat yourself up. None of us want biological children. We've all talked about adopting within the next 5 years. Jeongin, Chris and Felix each want to adopt a child. Hyunjin said he is still up in the air about it. And Seungmin doesn't want any of his own. His family isn't exactly happy, but it's his choice. I had already told my family there would be no children from me. But, we need to talk about this with you. Would you be willing to help raise more children? I know that's a big question and you may need time to thing about it."

"I need to think about it. I don't think I'll have a problem, but let me think for a bit."

"That's fine. Now, I know you are stressing out because of our age difference. I know with your birthday coming up it will put you 16 years older than me. I don't give a fuck what people think, but I know you. Let me just say, Chris and I have talked about it a bit already. We trust true Stay's to respect my choice, period. Again, whether they like it or not, you are mine. I sure as hell am not letting you go."

I smile at him, then giggle. "One of my first thoughts was someone's going to try and say I'm a gold digger just getting with you for the money. They'll have no clue I don't need your money. Now, that being said, I will have to figure out about my writing. I don't know how your government is going to feel about me making the money I do from what they will classify as a foreign company."

"I'm going to talk to PD-nim about that. Also, we are going to talk to him tomorrow. Since you've said someone is still trying to hit all our phones, I think we are all going to have our numbers changed. Or, actually maybe new phones. Since we don't have any deals with Samsung, most of the guys switched back to their iPhones. I will never be anything but Samsung. So I think it's time for us all to get new phones, new plans that have nothing to do with JYPE."

"Actually, that would be really smart for all of you. Now, when are we going to announce our engagement? I know you're talking to him tomorrow. And when do we want to get married? It still sounds weird to say that. You're going to be my husband. Can I call you husband now?"

I watch his eyes go dark at me calling him husband. Oh, he likes that. A lot if the look he's giving me is any indication. I drink the rest of my wine, sitting my glass on the coffee table. Reaching over, I take his now empty glass sitting it beside mine. Sliding over, I shift till I am straddling him. I lean forward, pressing my forehead against his. Running my hands through his hair, I sit up watching his face. He loves having his hair played with.

Leaning forward, I kiss him. I knew he'd take over quickly. His tongue darting between my lips, his tongue tangling with mine. As the kiss grows deeper, I grind down on to his quickly growing hard on. It's time.

"Binnie, take me to bed and make love to me." I hear his sharp intake of breath as he jerks back.

"You're sure Lynn? I will not push you before you're ready."

"I'm sure Bin. You are going to be my husband. It's only fitting you get to see me first. I'm still scared for you to see all the scars, but I know you. You love me, unconditionally. The fear is all me. It's all in my head. Jennifer told me I'd know when I was ready and I'm ready. Take me to bedroom and make love to me husband."

I watch his eyes turn nearly black. I can feel how turned on he is. He grabs me tight, somehow standing up from the sofa holding onto me. I wrap my legs and arms around him, kissing up and down his neck. Walking into the room, he shuts the door and turns on the light. Sitting me on the bed, I watch as he strips out of his clothes, leaving just his boxers on.

Pulling me up, he slides my shirt up and off, then my pants. Today I had worn my full body compression garment, so this will be interesting. He grins at me.

"Hmm, this is like opening a present! Oh wait, it's a birthday and Christmas present all in one. Because if you thought we'd forgotten about your birthday just after Christmas you are sadly mistaken. But right now, I get to unwrap this gorgeous gift before me."

I begin kissing Lynn, pulling her tight against me. The kiss is unlike any kiss we've shared before. It's like we can't get enough of each other. Our breath mingles, as if we are breathing for one another. I slowly begin unzipping her. Once done, I can feel her soft skin. Oh how I have missed the feel. Slowly, ever so slowly, I begin pulling the garment off her shoulders, down her arms. I step back, holding eye contact with her as I pull it off each arm as I continue pulling it down her torso.

Her luscious breasts, finally freed, beg for my attention. I lean down, licking and circling each nipple, pulling a low moan from her. I continue pulling the garment down, taking her panties along with the garment, till I have her step out of it all. Before me, standing in all her glory, is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. Starting to cover the scar on her stomach, I grab her hands to stop her.

"My love, don't. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." The look she gives me says she doesn't believe me. "Don't give me that look. For the rest of our lives, I will do everything I can to make you believe it. And I know I won't be the only one. Don't ever try to hide your scars from me or any of us. Those scars, those are your battle scars. They show a woman that fought, went through a hell of a storm and has come out on the other side triumphant. How could I ever look at you with anything other than love and awe? Like we've said, you are our warrior queen."

Lowering her hands to her sides, I let go. Stepping back, I look her up and down. She is perfect in my eyes. The surgery accented her already small waist. She has a curvy hourglass figure that is begging for me to run my hands all over. And that's exactly what I do. Stepping close, I touch her waist, running my hands up and down her sides and hips. I reach around, my hands running from her shoulders down to her ass. Pulling her flush against me, our lips meet in a clash of lips and pure desire. Stepping back, while we catch our breath, I have an idea.

"Lets go take a bath together. We've had a lot going on. And as much as I want you right now, we need to take this slow." I give Changbin the stink eye, even though I know he is right.

"Don't give me that look my lovely wife. He he, I love saying that!" Holding out his hand, he pulls me toward the bathroom. All I can do is laugh and go with him. Plus, I have to admit taking a bath after wearing that tight compression suit does sound good.

The bath turned into an intense make out session, with lots and lots of foreplay. Needless to say, we didn't make it out of the tub before I mounted him.

"Lynn, baby, bed."

"No Changbin. Here and now. You made me this way, now you get to deal with the consequences of making me so feral." I continue stroking his hard cock, while I crawl on his lap.

Slowly lowering myself, I rub him up and down my slit. I watch as his eyes roll back in his head as I lower myself, slowly, down his length. I've had to pleasure myself a few times with the toy Chris gave me. But Changbin stretches me so much. There is slight pain, but at the same time it feels so fucking good. I love the burn.

Oh fuck, she feels so amazing. I've been dreaming of her pussy for weeks. It's been test of will power sleeping next to her. Finally. I grab her hips, still careful as I don't want to bruise her. She's going slow and it's driving me wild.

The sounds of us making love reverberate around us. I love to hear Changbin when he moans. It drives me crazier. I can feel the tightening and know it won't be much longer. I pick up the pace, not caring that water is going everywhere. He grabs my neck, bringing our lips crashing against each other.

"I'm so close Bin, so damn close. Fuck you feel so amazing."

"I'm not going to last much longer either Lynn. I've dreamt about you. Oh gawd, I'm close. Go faster Lynn, please."

Grabbing my hips, he begins pounding into me up into me. I feel the flutters and suddenly the orgasm crest, as I scream out his name. Two more pumps and he follows with my name screamed out. Collapsing against him, I try to catch my breath.

"Are you ok Lynn? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"I'm fantastic my love. Absolutely fantastic. I love you Seo Changbin, so very, very much." I kiss him sweetly, knowing this man loves me as much as I love him. "Now, lets get out of this water and go snuggle in bed."

Stepping out, I didn't succeed in avoiding the splashed water. I slipped, slamming my side into the counter. The pain was intense and I cried out. Changbin nearly fell just getting to me.

"Lynn, are you ok? Where did you just hit?"

"I'm ok, I'm ok. I'll rub some arnica cream on it and hope it doesn't bruise too bad."

"I'll rub the arnica cream. Let's get you to the bedroom, rubbed down and then I'll come clean up the water."

Taking her to the bed, I grab the cream. I can already tell it's going to bruise. I'm worried since it's right over a scar area. After rubbing the cream, I kiss her, then go clean up all the spilled water.

Walking back in, I see my sweet bride to be sound asleep. I just stand there looking at her for a minute, marveling at the woman she is. She is the most intriguing, brilliant, hilarious and gorgeous woman I've ever known. Crawling into bed next to her and pulling her close, I know my heart will never be the same. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.8K 1.5K 51
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
32K 1.7K 30
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...
66.6K 2.3K 24
a highschool student, Y/N, had finally come up to a decision to end her four years of crushing on her senior after being forced by her bestfriend. Th...
23.8K 305 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...