Nightmares Relived

Song: Someone to You by Banners

*Warning* self harm mentioned

Several hours later, I wake up to giggling and the sound of a camera shutter. I sit up quickly, looking at the smiling eyes of both Hyunjin and Felix. Both with their camera's out and ready.

"What are you two doing? Why do you have cameras? And who do you plan on showing those pics to?"

Jeongin and Seungmin stir beside me and notice my starting at the end of the bed. They sit on their elbows, smiling at their lovers.

"You two are at it again with the cameras? You got pictures of me and Jeongin last week!" My jaw drops at that pronouncement. Now I want to see those pics.

"Yeah, but me and Felix haven't got pictures of Lynn with any of the guys. And you looked so darn cute all cuddled up together. We couldn't resist grabbing our camera's and taking a few photo's. Are you mad at us Lynn?"

I watch as Felix starts crawling up the end of the bed, my breathing starting to come fast. Jeongin and Seungmin, caressing my stomach, is not helping.

"I don't mind if she's mad. I think I remember something about spanking?" I gasp as my eyes go wide.

Suddenly, Felix is pulled off the bed by Hyunjin. I watch as he slams his mouth against Felix's, the teeth clashing as Felix opens his mouth to Hyunjin. Shit, that's hot. Watching any of them kiss each other always makes my panties burn.

Next thing I know, they are stripping in front of me till both stand completely nude. I can't breathe. I have 4, of the hottest, most amazing men, nude before me. I-I...

"Breath Lynn. Let us take care you together. You've been with all of us now, except them. Please let our soulmates love you like the rest of us have. Let us worship your body together. We love you so much." Looking at Jeongin as he speaks, I feel my breath whoosh out. I hear a loud smack and look down to Hyunjin having Felix across his lap.

"Felix, my love. You told me that Lynn knew we would be coming over. But I'm guessing she didn't. Did you do this on purpose? Just so you could be spanked in front of her? So she can hear you whine and beg for more?" His hand slaps down hard on Felix's ass. The moan coming from Felix so deep it reverberates around the room. He watches Lynn's face, as he smacks Felix again. Her chest rising sharply, her green eyes darkening into the deepest of greens, sparkling with such a deep desire it takes his own breath away. Once more, his hand slaps down.

"Please Jin. I need you and Lynn. Can I please have you both?"

I gasp as he looks at me, piercing me with his eyes. When Hyunjin turns to me as well, it's like I'm suddenly falling, with no way of stopping. I'm finally stepping off that cliff, diving headfirst in a life I didn't even know was possible. Fear chooses to rear her ugly bitch ass head at that exact moment. How can these two, literally two of the most gorgeous men in the world, find me attractive. Having 4 of them, too much. I start seeing black spots.

The tears come on so sudden, I have no way to stop them. I want to run, hide. But they've already seen me. My breathing. I can't breathe. I start shaking, scooting up against the headboard, trying desperately to get away from them. I can't. How...

"Hey. Look at me Lynn. No baby, focus on me." Grabbing her hand, I place it on my chest, over my heart. "Feel my heartbeat. Breath in. Come on my beauty, breath in. That's it. Once more, ok? You've got this. Breath with me. In, out, again. In, out. There you go."

Holding Felix's gaze, my breathing slowly returns to normal and the shaking begins to leave my body. Jeongin replaces Felix, looking at me.

"I am so sorry sweetheart. We didn't think this through. It's too much right now with all 4 of us. Min and I are going to head out, but we'll see you for dinner. OK? Are you going to be ok?"