Infatuated-Draco Malfoy x OC

By MattyandTheosGirl02

Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort... More

Characters
The start of something new
He's just that bad
Eleanor White is victorious
Stranger things have happened
From bad to worse
Saving Juliet
I hate you, Draco Malfoy
The girl who got hurt
Im sorry
Revelations
The Deatheaters
The invite
I don't belong
Confusion
Getting along
Friends?
Daddy dearest
The room of requirement
Family
The truth
The crossroads
My keeper
The ties that bind
Through the hard times
A brothers love
Exchanged words
Home
Sage green
Longing
Reunited
Christmas with you
Malfoy Manor
Juliet Walters is...
The Nott's
The Dark Lord
Stuck with you
Juliet Nott
Graham Montague is an ass
Oh so mighty headmaster
The prophecy of one
Figuring it out
The girl tells all
Now or Never
The Dumbledore's
The riddle of it all
I wont watch
1943
I'm new here
Holding back
The Slytherin boys of 1943
Life on the line
You're a bitch
He isnt capable of such things
He has a soft spot for you
Let's kill Dumbledore
Save me to save you
The astronomy tower
A heart of steel
Knock down my walls
Exposed
Lineage
1996
The lost Diadem
The curse of the damned
Two Nott's, a Malfoy and a Riddle
The darkest parts of her
The first time...
Cursed
Let me go
The Last Time
Juliet's Epilogue
Draco's Epilogue
Infatuated
Final Authors Note

The letter

16 0 0
By MattyandTheosGirl02

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet's eyes fluttered open, there was no light in the room, not even a little bit seeping through the curtains. Her alarm clock read '6:05' and that made Juliet let out a loud sigh. Theo's breathing was the only sound she could hear and she had a feeling, she was the only one awake, so with careful steps she managed to climb over Theo and head downstairs into the kitchen. Her mother was no where to be seen and the whole downstairs was silent. Too silent.

The only light she could see from the hallway was the lights of the Christmas tree and as she walked into the living room, she saw all of the presents resting under the tree. They were in perfect piles and Juliet knew her mother had stayed up late last night to organise them, she always did.

Juliet flopped down onto the sofa and wiped her hands over her face, she felt exhausted, her sleep was not peaceful. Instead her mind was filled with images of Dumbledore, the dark lord and Draco. They were haunting her mind, in her every waking second and in her sleep.

She forced her eyes shut, hoping to shut them away but it didn't work, there was too much she needed to know....too much she strived to know. The curse of being a Ravenclaw was all too strong. As she listened to the eery silence, the creak of a floorboard caught her attention and then the sound of light footsteps on the stairs.

Theodore Nott poked his head around the door frame and a tight lipped smile covered his face when he saw Juliet sprawled on the sofa.

"Merry Christmas" Theo whispered as he walked over and lifted her legs before sitting down and dropping them back onto his lap.

"Merry Christmas Theo" Juliet smiled softly but she felt anything but merry.

"Are you okay?" Theo's eyebrows were pulled down and a deep crease rested between them.

"Yes...no, I don't know" Juliet slapped her hands over her face and let out a huff of air.

"Just forget about it all for one day...let's have a nice Christmas with your mother and you can go back to worrying about it tomorrow" Theo placed his hand upon Juliet head and ruffled up her long brown hair.

"Must you always do that!" Juliet slapped his hand away.

"I think it's quite funny actually" Theo chuckled as he poked Juliet's cheeks.

"Yeah? Will you still think it's funny when I fucki-..."

"Good morning" the voice of Olivia caused Juliet to snap her mouth shut. Theo let a snicker fall from his mouth as Olivia looked at Juliet with raised eyebrows.

"Juliet I hope you weren't about to swear in this house" her mother's arms were crossed over her chest and Juliet would of been scared if she hadn't of known that her mother actually didn't care.

"Nope, of course not" Juliet smiled sweetly, like the angel she was.

"Good" her mother smiled before clapping her hands together "right! Presents" Olivia walked over to the tree and lifted up two presents and handed them to Juliet before doing the same for Theo.

"Oh you didn't have to get me anything I-..."

"Oh Theodore...don't be so silly. I would never leave you out" Olivia smiled before taking a seat on the lounge chair and staring at the two teenagers eagerly.

Juliet was the first to rip open a present, it was a small black box and as she lifted the lid, inside sat a beautiful pair of earrings. They were small huggie hoops that would fit perfectly in her second piercings.

"Mother they're gorgeous, thank you!" Juliet beamed before shoving the box into Theo's face and showing them to him. The boy laughed but agreed that they were gorgeous.

Theo's fingers worked to unwrap his present, it had been so long since he'd had one that it felt strange but once he finally ripped through all of the tape, his eyes widened in awe. Inside was a black leather jacket, it looked slightly worn in and slightly battered but it was exactly the sort of thing that Theo would wear.

"Olivia thank you so much" Theo smiled widely and he couldn't deny that he'd never felt so loved.

"You're welcome sweet boy" Olivia nodded graciously.

Juliet's eyes watered slightly as she looked between Theo and her mother, this is exactly what she'd always wished for. A real family. She pushed the tears though, in an effort to not ruin the moment and began opening her second present, inside was a book, or more like a journal. It was leather bound and the initials 'J.L.N' were engraved in silver foil. Juliet's eyes widened as she looked up at her mother, she was speechless.

"I know you're technically a Walters but darling, you've always been a Nott. I've seen it from the day you said your first word and it would make me proud if you took Theo's last name" Olivia was brimming was happiness, she was proud to say that Juliet was related to Theo.

"I love it...mum I-.." Juliet leaped forwards and pulled her mother into her arms. Theo was too smiling widely, he was unsure at first about how Olivia would feel about him but he knew now, that she didn't have an evil bone in her body.

"Go ahead Theo...open your last one" Olivia smiled as she pressed a kiss to Juliet's temple before allowing her to retake her seat.

Theo nodded as he pulled open the wrapping paper and beneath it was a black box similar to the one Juliet had opened but as he pulled off the lid, there were no earrings inside but instead a ring. Much like the ones he already wore but as he inspected the thick silver band, on the inside were some engravings.

'A gift from god'

Theo looked up to Olivia with a slightly parted mouth, he was confused.

"Your name, Theodore, means a gift from god and I have to say, after meeting you, it's very true"

Theo didn't know what to say, his mouth kept opening and closing, there were no words. So instead, he stood up and wrapped his arms around the woman. Hugging her felt like hugging his mother and from this day forth, he would see her as that and he knew that his own mother would have been happy to see another taking care of her son.

"Thank you" Theo mumbled as he gave her one last squeeze. He re took his seat and slipped the ring onto his middle finger on his left hand. It was a perfect fit.

"Here mum" Juliet handed her mother a perfectly wrapped parcel and Theo nearly scoffed, of course her wrapping was that good.

Olivia opened the parcel to reveal a beautiful set of crystal cut champagne glasses and Theo could tell by her face that she loved them.

"Thank you Juliet, these are perfect" Olivia beamed brightly before setting the glasses back into the box. Theo then proceeded to give her a terribly wrapped present and he heard his sister chuckle from bedside him.

"Sorry" Juliet covered her mouth with her hands but Theo just rolled his eyes.

Olivia pulled open Theo's terrible wrapping and inside were chocolate frogs and any possible sweet you could think of from honeydukes.

"Oh Theo! This is amazing! I'd just ran out of the last lot that Juliet sent me, I cannot get enough of these" Olivia's smile was intoxicating, if she was smiling, so was everyone else in the room.

"Right! I'm going to go and check the post box and then we can figure out what we want to do" Juliet stood up quickly and rushed towards the back of the house. She was praying that there was a letter from Draco, her worry for him was doubling every second.

Much to her utter happiness there was a letter, in his classic black envelope and she let out a breath of relief. The letter felt slightly heavier than usual in her grip, one because she was nervous to read his words and two it was physically heavier.

She didn't wait to go inside before she opened it, she just tore it open and as she pulled the parchment out, there was something sitting at the bottom of the envelope. Juliet slid her fingers in and felt the cool feel of metal brush against her finger tips. She pulled the item into her grip and when it hit the early morning sun light, it sparkled.

A thin silver chain with a stunning oval green emerald was dangling from her index finger. Her eyes were wide and her lips were slightly parted. It was absolutely beautiful and she knew, that it probably cost more than her whole house. She grasped the necklace tightly in her palm before quickly unfolding her letter.

My dearest Juliet,

First and foremost, merry Christmas. I hope you've been enjoying your break. I'm sorry that I didn't write sooner but things here have been, difficult.

I'm sad to say this letter bares bad news. He knows Juliet. He knows about you and where you came from. Im sorry, but I couldn't shield my mind from him and now he wants to meet you. I tried to stop it but he threatens your life and mine. He told my father that if he didn't see to it, he'd kill you and make me watch and then kill me and make my father watch.

He has requested that my family and your family be present. Meaning, Theo and Tiberius. I don't want you to be here, I don't want you any where near any of this but I also cannot see you die.

The meeting is set for New Year's Eve. Theo knows how to get here. Please forgive me.

One last thing, the necklace that rests in this letter, is an emerald that was taken from the Vladimir Tiara. I assume you probably know what that is, so you know how rare that emerald is. I had it cut into the oval shape and set into silver for you to wear on a chain. That's not all though, my mother vowed to help me keep you safe, so she cast a protection spell over the necklace. As long as you are wearing it, any dark magic that comes your way will be rebounded. It cannot protect from death unfortunately but it will ease the damage of any hex, making it increasingly more bearable for you.

Please never take it off

I love you

Yours, Draco

Juliet's hands trembled and her grip on the necklace tightened. He knew. And he wanted to meet her. From here on out, Juliet knew, it was war.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
12.8K 546 31
Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry starts to see the blonde for more then just w...
12.8K 229 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...
25.1K 379 48
"You know this is just whilst they're all away, don't you?" ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweetheart and a Pureblood Slytherin bully a...