I need him H.S Imagines

By CheriClo

Basically the life I dream of having if I was lonely and needed Harry to give me love. One-shots/imagines/blu... More

hi babies ♡
𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐮𝐩 (𝐫)
𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐝𝐬𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦
𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲
𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐈
𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 [@𝐰𝟒𝐭𝐭𝐲_𝐰𝐡𝟎𝐫𝟑]
𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞? [@𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭]
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 [@𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝟎𝟖]
𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 (𝐫)
𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫 (r)
𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮
𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬 (𝐫)
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞?
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲
𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 (𝐫)
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐰𝐚𝐩
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭
𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩
𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 (𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧)
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐞
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨!𝐇 𝐱 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐘/𝐍
𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 (𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐇 𝐱 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐘/𝐍)
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 (𝟏/𝟑)
𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝟐/𝟑)
𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐲 (𝟑/𝟑)
𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 [𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫!𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐱 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫!𝐲/𝐧] (1/4)
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 [𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫!𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐱 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫!𝐲/𝐧] (2/4)
𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 [𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫!𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐱 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫!𝐲/𝐧] (3/4)
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 [𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫!𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐱 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫!𝐲/𝐧] (4/4)
𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐠 [𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐇 𝐱 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲/𝐧]

1.8K 49 5
By CheriClo

synopsis: y/n works too hard and harry just wants her to be okay

word count: 3.5k

contains: fluff

a/n: hope u enjoy the first of many blurbs for my flower series !!

. . .

Y/N never ever, ever gets sick.

Ever since she was a little girl she had always had a strong immune system and even when she had the slightest hint of a cold, she'd gulp down a few pills and get on with her day.

It was a trait within her family to never let anything stop you from working, not even a sick bug. She distinctly remembers the first and only time she had caught something during high school. She had been one of the last people to catch a bug that had been travelling around groups of students and it just so happened to be during exam season.

Despite the hammering headache and the constant shivers, she went straight to school to complete her exams after her mother had given her herbal medicine she couldn't seem to name- that she believed had some kind of magical healing properties- and a packet of ibuprofen.

Now that she ran a flower shop most days of the week, getting sick was a total inconvenience. There was always too much to do and not enough days in the week, so getting sick would just be a waste of time that could be used to get things done.

That's what she kept telling herself, over and over, as she blew her nose into a tissue for the third time in the last ten minutes and swallowed two headache pills to ease the throbbing in her skull.

She was arranging flowers into vases as customers wandered around the shop. Her eyes could barely focus on the flowers she was cutting and arranging; she was constantly taking them all out and starting again. What was meant to be four vases of perfectly arranged flowers, was only one.

She was uncomfortably warm. Even though she had layered herself with three jumpers, she did so only because there were moments when she would suddenly feel cold and shivery. The heating was constantly up and down despite the fact it was the beginning of spring.

This was another reason she couldn't allow herself to get rest. Spring was the busiest season, flowers were beginning to bloom and people were rushing to buy new flowers for the season to decorate with or send to loved ones.

There was just too much all at once and being sick was not allowed.

The morning had gone by in a blur - literally. Y/N couldn't seem to remember who walked in and out of the shop too busy thinking about not throwing up every five minutes. It seemed the only person who could gain her attention as he walked past the shop window, was her tattooed boyfriend next door.

She quickly pulled out her purse and took out a pressed powder to powder her nose with, hoping it would hide the redness of it. She stretched her cheeks and forced the biggest smile she possibly could when the bell rang and Harry stepped in through the door.

In his hand, he had her bento lunchbox that he had prepared for her the night before like he always did because she seemingly always forgot to eat whenever she worked. "Hi flower," His voice was like warm soup that soothed her belly.

"Hi Harry," She walked into his arms and nuzzled her face into his soft, fuzzy sweatshirt. He smelt like pine and ink and all the things she loved that made her feel warm and cosy. Her arms wrapped around his middle as her eyes fluttered shut, she could have drifted off as his hands pressed against her back, playing with the ends of her hair.

"Y' tired sweet girl?" He murmured, "Working so hard?"

Y/N squeezed him tighter, wanting to mould herself into him so she'd never have to leave the comfort of his warmth, "Not really," She lied, finally looking up at him.

Harry held her face in his hands and brushed the pad of his thumb along her cheekbone, "Remember we're going out tonight so don't work too much," He warned her, knowing she was prone to working herself too hard and passing out once they stepped into his or her apartment.

Y/N's stomach plummeted. She'd completely forgotten that Harry had asked her to come with him to a birthday dinner down at a bar that evening. She had made a mental note earlier in the week to pick out an outfit but had completely forgotten about the entire thing. She felt awful especially since Harry had been looking forward to introducing her to some of his friends and just spending time together in general. It was all the more reason why she had to hide her sickness, just until the end of the night.

"I won't," She forced a smile, "For the rest of the day I'll sit right here and won't move a muscle,"

Harry chuckled, "Yeah? Sit there and look pretty? Tha's not so hard for you m'love," His lips pressed against her forehead. She hoped he couldn't feel how warm she was. "C'mon flower, made y' favourite for lunch."

By the end of the day, Y/N had hoped she'd feel a bit better, enough to join dinner at least, but she felt even worse than she did in the morning.

Her movements were slow as she closed the shop for another day, trying not to move so much or she'd feel her stomach turn. The mere idea of going out, let alone eating something with her upset stomach, made her feel queasy but she'd push through for Harry.

She had little energy to tidy everything completely so she pushed it all to one side and switched the lights off before locking up. Harry wouldn't be finished with work for another hour which gave her some time to pick out an outfit before the dinner party.

With laboured breaths, she ascended the steps to her apartment, each step feeling heavier than the last, until finally, she reached her front door and pushed it open. Marshall rubbed against her leg as she tried to kick her shoes off of her aching feet, "Hi Marshy," She mumbled, stumbling over to her bedroom and straight to her wardrobe.

She plucked a few things off of the hangers, none of them matched or looked fancy enough for dinner, but she wanted something comfortable. Her eyes glanced at her bed as she held the dresses up before the mirror. It looked so inviting, all made up and cosy. She'd been longing for a nap all day and maybe if she took one now she'd gain some of her energy back for dinner.

With a sigh, Y/N dropped the clothes on the floor and succumbed to the temptation of her bed. She pulled out her phone and set a timer for twenty minutes, knowing Harry wouldn't be back before then.

As she slipped under the covers, the warmth and comfort of her bed enveloped her. It was what she had been seeking all day - to cocoon herself in blankets and fall asleep so she didn't have to deal with being sick. Her eyes fluttered shut and it wasn't long before she drifted off into a much-needed nap, hoping it would ease the discomfort she had been feeling all day.

. . .

"Flower," His voice was in her dreams, "Can y' wake up f' me a sec?"

Y/N frowned, feeling something cool and damp pressed against her forehead. Soft kisses press against her exposed arm, "Harry?" She mumbled, her eyes slowly opening only to realise she wasn't dreaming of him at all.

He was right there in front of her, sitting on the edge of her bed and pressing a damp cloth against her forehead. "There's m' pretty girl," He cooed.

"You're here," She sighed, her eyes groggy from sleep and her head heavy against her pillow. She reached for the hand that wasn't holding the cloth, clutching it to her chest.

"M here, lovie," He sighed, "I wish y' would have told me y' weren't feeling good."

"I'm fine," Y/N lies, her eyes falling shut again to block out the light in the room.

"Y sure about that flower? Found you up here passed out when I came to pick y' up for dinner," The word seemed to trigger Y/N's memory as she shot up in bed, ignoring the pulsing of her head and the way the room spun.

"The dinner! Harry, we can still go, I set an alarm and we still have time, I made sure of it." Her head whipped in the direction of the clothes she had left on the floor.

Two hands curled around her wrists to pull her attention away from the thoughts that were whirring in her mind, "Baby," He murmured, "The dinner started an hour ago. I told them we couldn't go as soon as I found you lying here all feverish."

Y/N's lips parted, registering his words as he waited patiently for her to respond. Suddenly, her eyes burned until tears began falling from them, rolling down her cheeks. Harry's eyes widened, cupping her face in his hands and wiping away her tears before they could even fall onto the duvet. "I-I'm sorry Harry," She cried, "I know you were so excited to go to dinner with your friends. I never get sick, I don't understand why this is happening."

Harry's eyes softened as she clung onto him, "Flower," His heart was hurting for her. He always knew she worked hard, he saw it every day with his own eyes, but not to this extent. He figured this was from more than just a sick bug and that she'd been over-exhorting herself to the point where her body was turning against her to get some rest, "Hey, what are these tears for hmmm? No more cryin' m'love." He kissed her tears away, tasting the saltiness on the tip of his tongue.

"'Course I was excited for dinner," A fresh set of tears filled Y/N's eyes but Harry quickly continued, "But only because I like spending time with you. M' friends will still be there but you are always, always, my first priority in everything."

"You're not mad?" She whimpers, feeling more angry at herself than anything.

"Not about tha' but I am a little angry y' didn't tell me y' weren't feeling good. Never seen someone so warm in m' life flower, scared me half to death." He was trying to be stern with her but he couldn't help but also show his worry for her. "Think you've been working yourself a little too hard hmmm?" He stroked her head, pushing her hair back from her sweaty forehead.

"I haven't been sick in so long," She admits, "I was hoping it would go away by the end of the day but, honestly Harry, I feel terrible. M' throat is all scratchy and my tummy hurts too."

"Think y' body jus' needs a well-needed break from all tha' running about you do. Honestly Flower, never seen anyone work as hard as you do." He smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "Gonna let me take care of y' tonight?"

She nods, relaxing at his words of comfort, "Okay Harry," She whispers.

The corner of his lip twitches, "What am I going to do with you?" He sighs, completely in love with her. He leans forward, pressing his forehead against hers, not minding the warmth radiating from her in fact he welcomed it, "You're everything to me. Can't have y' getting sick."

Her eyes fluttered shut feeling his cool breath blow against her lips like he was trying to breathe new air into her to get rid of the sickness, "I really am sorry for not being honest and for the dinner."

"S okay but y' tell me from now on? Everyday okay? Tell me the truth about how y' feeling," He needed that from her and she promised she'd give it to him.

He smiled when he received a quick nod in response to his request, "Alright then, are y' hungry? Want something to eat?" He asked.

"Not really," Y/N pouts, the thought of food didn't exactly appease her stomach right now.

"Y' don't want soup? I make a mean cup of soup, flower. I hear it can cure even the worst of sicknesses." Her eyes squint and he's desperately holding himself back from rubbing his thumb over the dark circles under her eyes.

"What kind of soup?" She questions, her eyebrows furrowing.

He leans forward, puckering his lips against her top lip, "S a secret." He murmurs.

"Can I help make it?" Her eyes round because she knows it will persuade him - it always does.

"You can sit down and keep me company but I don't want you up and about." She sighs but accepts the answer and holds her arms open. Harry smiles and lifts her up, his arms under her butt as her legs wrap around his waist.

He walks to her kitchen and places her on the kitchen counter, moving around to the different cupboards as though he owned the place. He knew exactly where she kept everything, gathering ingredients to create the delicious soup he knew she would love because it had all her favourite things hidden in the recipe.

Once the soup is cooked, he pours two servings into pink, china bowls and places them at the coffee table in front of the couch. He helps Y/N, carrying her over and sitting her in her spot and tossing a blanket over her legs. "Want me to put on y' show, love?" He asks, referring to her comfort show Gravity Falls.

"Yes please," She replies, politely.

Y/N picks up the spoon that feels like it weighs more than it does and sips some of the soup she watched Harry make. "Mmm Harry, it's delicious!" She hums, taking another spoonful.

"Yeah?" He grins proudly at her reaction.

"I already feel much better," She nodded. He knows she's feeding his ego but he accepts it all the same.

When they're both finished eating, he takes both of their bowls and goes to tidy them up, leaving Y/N lying on the couch under a blanket he'd put over her. He hears her tired giggles when something funny happens on the small television, his heart aching at the raspiness of her voice but he's happy she's no longer upset. He also cleans up the dishes from this morning and does some of her laundry too, wanting her to rest as much as possible in the upcoming days.

His phone buzzes in his pocket. A notification appears from the group chat he was in with the friends they were meant to go to dinner with. Pictures of them at dinner pop up, his eyes glancing over to his girlfriend as he sends a quick reply. He walks over to her and finds her no longer in the sweater she was once wearing but completely stripped down to just her underwear. Her eyes gaze up at him, "S too hot," She sighs, her cheeks bright pink.

He tugs off his shirt and pulls it over his head, nudging her over to lie in the spot beside her. The couch was much too small so she ended up laying half on top of him, her head resting over his heart and her palm over his chest. His thumb slides under the waistband of her panties as it brushes the skin on her waist.

She mindlessly played with the chain around his neck and his lips quirked every time he'd spot the small inking on her arm whenever she moved it a certain angle. "I love you," He murmured, kissing the top of her head. He couldn't remember if he had told her already but either way, he wanted to tell her.

Y/N craned her neck to look up at him, his palm pushing back the hair from her face, "I love you too," She puckered her lips and he leaned forward to kiss her.

Halfway through the first season, light snores fell from the girl lying across his chest. Harry carefully manoeuvred himself to grab the remote control and switch the TV off. He gently moved her enough so he could stand up and hooked his arms around her to carry her to her bedroom.

"Harry," Y/N mumbled as he lay her on her mattress. She reached out for him, needing his close proximity to stay relaxed.

"M right here, lovie," He reached for her hand that she held out for him and kissed the back of it, "I'm just gonna get you a glass of water." Y/N liked having a glass of water on her bedside table in case she got thirsty in the night. He remembered the first time he stayed around her apartment and she forgot to grab one before she went to sleep. She woke Harry up in the middle of the night to ask him if he could come with her to the kitchen because it was too dark for her to go by herself.

"You'll come back?" She pouts, half asleep.

"I'll be back in thirty seconds, flower. Y' can count if y' want to." He chuckles when she starts counting, whispering softly as he walks to the kitchen.

He comes back before she reaches thirty with a glass of tap water clenched in his fingers. He places it on her side of the bed - because they have those now and he was obsessed. Hers was always the right in both his and her bed and his was always the left.

"Told you," He says as he lays beneath the blanket in the bed beside her.

"You did," She hums, curling into his side once he's settled, "How come you're always right?"

He cradles her in his arms as she buries her face in his neck, wanting to be as close to him as possible. "M not always right but I think M right about you most of the time. You're all I know, flower, I know how to love you and take care of you."

She sighs blissfully, he can feel her eyelashes against his neck as they flutter open and close like she's trying to fight off sleep, "There you go again, right as always."

He laughs, "Rest now baby, you'll be back t' watering y' flowers and being my noisy neighbour in no time."

He knows she's asleep from the lack of sassy responses he gets.

. . .

"This is pretty," Harry tugged on her skirt as she walked past him sitting on the chair at the front desk holding a bouquet of flowers. She looked beautiful every day but after days of being sick and in bed, she was practically glowing with fresh energy as she moved around the shop. Her hair was in a high ponytail with a white bow secured around it, she wore a dress with puffy sleeves that swayed as she moved, and her heels clicked against the ground with every step she made.

The flower shop had been closed during the time Y/N was sick. She was beyond stressed about it the first few days, worried that she would be so behind on her work the longer the shop was closed, but Harry made sure everything would be alright. He suggested she keep the shop closed for the whole week so that she could work on the things she needed to before opening it again.

As much as he wanted to stay with her, Y/N insisted he go to work in the day, especially since the most she would be doing was sleeping. He worried about her often in the day, he couldn't help it, and he hadn't realised how big of a presence she was until she wasn't there anymore. He couldn't hear the chiming of the bell as people walked in and out of the flower shop and he missed the clicking of her heels against the floor as she walked into his shop to eat lunch with him or sneak around the back buildings to kiss him.

"Thank you, I bought it online a few days ago," She gleamed as he rubbed the fabric between his fingers.

"Ahh," He smirked, "So y' were buying pretty dresses instead of sleeping whilst I was down here working?"

"Something like that," She shrugged, biting her lip.

He yawned his head falling forward to rest against her stomach. She ran her fingers through his curls, "Are you tired?" She asks.

"Hmmm," His eyes flutter shut at the sensation of her hands in his hair.

"Harry?" She frowns, holding his face in her hands as she tilts his head back. Her hand cups his forehead, "You're burning up."

"I am?" He sighs.

Y/N's eyes soften, "You are," She replies, "Seems as though it's my turn to take care of you now,"

Harry grins lazily, "I like the sound of that, Flower."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 197 142
all my imagines organised into a very neat and systematic filing system for you to come back to and enjoy !!
5.1K 109 31
"god you drive me insane" Zach said running his fingers though his hair. "but you love me anyways" I said smirking.
67.9K 1.4K 6
!DISCONTUINED! you live your brother clay or more known as dream, and one day he and the rest of the dream smp decided to meet up for 3 weeks. he dos...
35.6K 1.6K 94
🌶️♥️🩸 "𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡," 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙. _______________ In which Gwendolyn Bird, beaten and bruised by the death of her brother, meets a dark...