ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

By dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... More

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🔞!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 🔞!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 🔞.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🔞
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 29

32 0 0
By dfaithhhxox

Ammi and Fanum went back to their hotel room to spend time with Ava. Adreel then dropped Mateo off to see his little sister. He was in love with her. He loved her so much.

Me and Duke were in our hotel room just chilling on the bed. His head was on my stomach as I was laying on my back on the bed. To be honest we were so bored and we didn't have any plans to do since our friend just gave birth, before we do anything, she needs time to heal because of how she went into labour so fast.

"Baby, you wanna do something together?"

Duke: What you got in mind?

"Not something too big, look i know we with the group and everything but we can also explore together too. We're engaged"

Duke: You have a point but where we gonna go?

"To the beach, talk about things, we can go out to eat somewhere. What you got in mind?"

Duke: A beach date would be nice just us. The sunset. Your speakers and some snacks and we're good to go.

"There is a shop downstairs we can go to, they sell some snacks"

Duke: Cool, let's change.

I still had my clothes from two days ago because I just couldn't be asked to change and it was just too stressful these past few days making sure that Ammi was okay. This was the same day, Ammi came back home.

I went into the shower with Duke and we helped each other shower. We surprisingly finished at the same time. And it was time for us to get ready. I was going to wear a white bikini with a white coverup dress which was see through.

Duke wore a white tank top with some white shorts and some Balenciaga slides but this time they were white. He had a white bucket hat on. He felt so cool and he looked it too. We took a couple flicks and then left our hotel room with a beach blanket so we could sit down ans not mess up our fits.

We then walked hand in hand to the elevator and Duke then presses the buttons.

Duke: What's on your mind?

"Nothing right now, all that's on my mind is how is this wedding going to be? What's the budget? You know all these type of questions."

Duke: You've got to relax we haven't even hit the grounds of Atlanta yet. You'll be great.

"We'll see how it is"

Duke: Exactly but now let's focus on right now.

The elevator doors then open and we walk out and head to the beach where the sun was setting but it felt so good because the breeze was cool so there was no reason for me to fetch a cardigan or anything.

Me and Duke then ate our snacks and just talked about things that we needed to discuss.

Duke: I've gotta see my mom.

"How is Mama Dennis, I haven't had the time to pop in and say hi"

Duke: She be missing you.

"Babe, what I've just realised is that we haven't called family about the big news for them."

Duke: The weather looks beautiful right now we should call them now before we look dark as fuck.

I then giggled and hit him slightly in the shoulder.

"Alright, you call your mom"

Duke then grabs his phone and has calls his mother to let him know that he proposed to me. He was so happy when his mom started to scream and give joyful praises to the Lord. She then started to hype me up and that made me so happy inside because of how much Duke's mother roots for our relationship. It makes me so warm inside.

We then went back and fourth calling family and after a few hours, we just started to talk on the beach and just have a fun time between the both of us. We then was taking a walk on the beach and just talk.

Duke: This is so beautiful.

"Right , I remember once in college we were in class and we would just all talk about what our next destination was in life"

Duke: Fanum said that we would be famous and his words meant it.

"And I also remember how we used to always sit next to each other but the teacher would split our group up but when the teacher goes out to do something, we would all hang around mine and Josh's table"

Duke: I don't know what you saw in that nigga.

"To be very honest with you, I don't know either but we friends now and we you know just wanna be cool"

Duke: Right, anyways you with me so that's an upgrade on your table. But you know what's funny though?

"What?!"

Duke: He's on this trip and when the engagement happened, he was cheering for us which was weird because I thought he was going to be jealous.

"Baby, why did we think the same thing? Everyone in the group was confused. Me and the girls were talking about it earlier on"

Duke: But it was nice to get his support though.

"Yeah i guess so"

It was getting dark so it was time for us to get inside and get warm because Greece has cold nights which sucks but that still doesn't take away the fact that it's one of my favourite countries ever.

Duke: Let's go inside.

"We gon go upstairs?"

Duke: Nah we'll go to the lounge, I don't feel like sleeping anyways.

"Nigga i'm tired and you still wanna chill. It was nice what we did. I really liked it. But we've gotta go to sleep. We've probably got some tasks to do tomorrow"

Duke: Like what? Did you do the work that David told you to do?

"Of course I did, we're doing a tour tomorrow"

Duke: Oh alright, that's fine.

We then walked to the hotel elevator and decided to call this night a night. We loved being in the Islands. We then heard Kai and Skye leaving their hotel room is in the same corridor as us.

Me and Duke looked at each other in the bathroom.

Duke: I wonder what those freaks are getting up too.

"I don't even wanna know"

Duke: Right.

Me and Duke just got unready and wore our pyjamas and snuggled to bed together. Our legs curled up against each other. Our arms around one another and our faces facing each other.

Duke then decided to fix my hair when it was getting in my face. This fiancé thing doesn't hurt after all.

"Imma text Ammi to see how her and Ava are doing"

Duke: That sounds like a great idea.

I then turn to touch my phone and it looks like i've been getting a bunch of notifications especially from Karrah and I know she did something with Josh. And to be honest, I didn't care and this could get him off my back honestly.

I went on Imessages and messaged Ammi saying "Hey hope you're okay and you're handling the baby well i love you". Then I went to Karrah's texts. This girl is talking bout how her and Josh fucked. My eyes opened wide and Duke was on his phone and turned to face me and looked at me face and acted confused.

Duke: What happened?

"Karrah fucked Josh"

Duke: What the fuck?! Since when?

"Since today, and she's been meaning to get with him."

Duke: Type shit.

"That doesn't count as a response Duke."

Duke: What? They having sex and that's odd because Boat be so strict with his artists and what they need to do.

"Right , but that doesn't stop her from seeking love babe"

Duke: You right.

"Anyways, she said for me to meet her at the hotel lobby so imma go and see her then imma come right back up"

Duke: Bring the keys because when you come up I might be knocked off asleep so bring the keys.

"I got you, sleep tight baby"

Duke: Luh you.

"Love you too bookie"

I then go downstairs and meet with Karrahboo downstairs and she is in the hotel lobby. She looks happy but scared at the same time. I then walk fast up to her and see that she's looking scared. I sit opposite her and she then looks at me.

Karrah: Thank God you here.

"What the fuck happened between you two?"

Karrah: I was bored so I put on a little lingurie and knocked at the door of his room. And then I went in. He let me in. I don't even know if he was drunk or something happened to him.

"Then what happened?"

Karrah: I teased him a bit and just got so excited and we just got it on. And we enjoyed it so much and we just talked the whole night and now he's asleep and now i'm coming downstairs to you and talking about this situation. Destinee-

"Girl slow the fuck down, talk slow"

Karrah: I'm sorry i'm just so excited for me. And also Destinee, like I said before you rudely interrupted me.

"Bitch you spoke too fast. What is it?"

Karrah: I wanna be with him.

"Tell him that then, he will not reject you. He needs someone right now and that would be you. Girl you have him your soul"

Karrah: You right so now I own him. Lemme go back to my baby.

Karrah then smakes her ass. She was wearing a coat on top of the lingerie before we'll get kicked out. She then started to laugh so hard because of now she's got Rage in her hands and now she can be Mrs Rage.

She then walks to the stairs and I shake my head and I take a hot chocolate and I drink it whilst checking my phone and then after that, I head upstairs to my fiancé, who's missing me beside him. I then open the door and place the key on the TV counter and took off my crocs and joined my fiancé in bed with my arms cuddled around him. He then faced me and kiss my forehead and I went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 224 14
Yazzmine Lyles, 25 and single mother to a six year old little boy. Yazzmine is just trying to live out her life to the fullest and take care of her s...
24K 553 16
karma is a 21 she is apart of the AMP house, she has been there since day one. Her favorite thing to do was the active videos. but ever since she got...
23.8K 826 29
25 year old Lauren can: Make a song hit over 250,000 streams. Keep a man hooked in the bedroom. 25 year old Lauren cannot (is yet to): Make a hit re...