new Cipher Oneshots

By FreeSchildtoete

I'm back with another book of oneshots about our favorite demon family! family constellation changes in some... More

a/n
the bully
annoy someone else (powderblue)
the healer 1 (Willolotl)
damn (MaWill/MaBill)
cash, death or... 1(WillFord)
cash, death orrrrr... 2 (WillFord)
the healer 2
I want my brothers
saved by the sound of a violin
he can't find out (WillDip)
I never fell this hard before.
you stole my everything 1
William Gleefull (Ciphercest)
bad breakup (purple Ciphercest)
underage (WillFord, fem!Will, grooming?)
the queer cousin (Ciphercest)
in love with the babysitter 1
I (don't) care.
I couldn't let this happen to you.
don't mess with my girl
you stole my everything 2
a .demon. IN HEAVEN?!
the funniest little kids (humanAU)
gayyyyy (highschool WillDip)
kidnapping
you may kiss the bride
BillxTad=SMUT?!
ChillDip bc I can
uncle Ford (human AU)
my lady (revMaWill) 1
my lady 2
the white rabbit
the kings bride (Willolotl, WillDip)
Chills boyfriend (ChillDip)
Killian (purple Ciphercest)
the omega prince (powderblue)

stay away (powderblue)

11 1 2
By FreeSchildtoete

Bill and Will are Stanley's sons in this.

Tw: mention of child abuse and sa

PoV Tad
"My older brother is moving in with grandma and I.", I told Bill.

"Sick. Why now?  Wasn't he happy with your other grandparents?", my best friend asked.

I shrugged.

"I heard he got in trouble. I don't really care, we're not that close.", I said and took a sip of my Energy.

Bill nodded.

"What's he like?", he then asked.

"Well, everytime we talk, he brags about something. Oh, and he's a playboy.", I chuckled.

"Anyway, gotta go! See ya!", I then said. I went home. Grandma wanted me to clean a bit, before Zad arrives tomorrow.

~~~
The next day, when the doorbell rang, my granny seemingly forgot about her age and stormed to the door.

She gave my brother a long hug, which gave me time to come downstairs.

When she was done planting kisses on his face and hugging him Zad and I stood face to face with awkward smiles.

Zad put out his arms, but I dodged his hug.

"Hey. Been a while.", I chuckled.

"Yeah, you've grown. But you're not taller than me, right?", he laughed.

"Should see me in my boots.", I grinned.

Then I helped him carry his stuff into his new room.

I had planned to meet up with the gang that afternoon. Zad insisted on joining us, so I let him tag along.

Pyronica immediately was head over heels for him and started flirting shamelessly, as we waited for Bill.

"Hey! 'S that your bro?", I suddenly heard Bill ask.

I turned to him and gave him a short nod.

"Wait for me!", I suddenly heard the most angelic voice cry out.

Bills twin, William, came running after him. His long ,blue hair swayed around him as he struggled to keep up. His glasses had slipped a little. He looked so cute.

"I told you, I wouldn't wait for you!", Bill huffed. I raised an eyebrow.

"You also told me, we were getting ice cream.", Will shot back.

"We are! With my friends. ", my best friend laughed, leaning in me, which always looked a bit silly, since he was smaller than me.

"Did Stanley sentence you with sibling bonding time again?", asked Keyhole.

"Obviously.", Bill fake sniffed.

"Hey, who's that?", Will suddenly asked, pointing at Zad.

"That's just my older brother.", I sighed.

"Just your, JUST YOUR OLDER BROTHER?! Taddie bear, I'm offended! I am THE best older brother ever! The myth, the legend, the-", Zad started bragging. I cut him short:

"Zad."

He shrugged, then turned to Will, took his hand and kissed it.

"And who might you be, my lady?", he asked. Will squeaked, blushing.

"Dude. That's a dude.", Xanther laughed. Zad gave Will a weird look, then smirked.

"And such a pretty one. Now what's your name, handsome?", he flirted. I felt anger rising inside of me. Bill fake threw up.

"W-William! William Benjamin Pines.", the bluenette answered, growing flustered. Pyronica huffed.

Then she threw herself at me.

For the rest of the afternoon I had to listen to my brother trying to impress the person I was in love with and flirting like there was no tomorrow. I grew quiet, but noone seemed to notice.

Of course. Zad was sooo cool. And I was just good ol' boring me. How could he wrap Will around his finger so easily?!

When we came home, I tried to go straight to my room, but of course granny stopped me.

"How was your afternoon? It's pretty late, did you have dinner yet?", she asked.

"It was awesome! We had Pizza with the crew!", Zad suddenly answered.

"My crew. They are MY crew!", I cried out angrily.

"Geez, what's gotten your panties in a knot? Chill.", my brother laughed. I stormed off.

In my room, I called Bill.

"What's up, Taddie bear?", he chuckled.

"I swear to fucking God, if you call me that ever again, I will behead you.", I snapped.

"Geez. Sorry. I was just trying to be funny. What's with your mood?", he huffed.

"Oh, IT'S FINE! Maybe you'd rather talk to my awesome brother!", I continued being angry.

"Listen. If you called me, to yell at me, I'm going to hang up. BUT I know you're just angry, so tell me what's bothering you.", my best friend sighed.

I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so tired of hearing Zad talking about his 'awesome' self. He's been here for less than I day and I'm already tired of him.", I then explained.

"Oh. Well, he did seem a bit like a prat, if you ask me. Give him a chance. Maybe he's just insecure or something. ",

"I mean...well. You're right."

"I, my friend, am always right. Except for when I'm not. But despite that, I'm always right.", Bill laughed.

We talked for another hour, before I went to bed.

The next week I tried to avoid my brother.

I did not care enough to wonder what he was doing, until one day, when I came home, I found a very flustered William in our kitchen. His hair was a bit messy and his neck covered in hickeys.

When he saw me, he blushed even more.

"Please don't tell Bill.", he mumbled.

"Hey babe, you we don't have strawberry. You want chocolate or vanilla?", Zad suddenly called from the fridge.

"Vanilla!", Will answered. I stared at my brother, that came out of his corner with a cup of vanilla icecream.

"Did you fuck William?!", I blurted out.

"I mean, I think so. Don't you, Willi?", Zad smirked. Then he handed Will the cup and went to get a spoon.

I felt so disgusted. William was 16. Zad was 21.

"Oh, don't worry, Taddie bear. He liked it.", my brother kept his awful smirk. I wanted to punch him right into it. With a chair.

"You are sick.", I growled. Then I walked away.

In my room I locked the door and burst into tears. William, how could you fall for him? William, you deserve so much better!

Why?

Why him?

Why not me?!

I threw my shoe at the wall, then the other one.

This wasn't fair. Not at all!

I hated the thoughts it was giving me. Them kissing, them touching, everything!

In the evening my granny returned from her girls day, after that the house was silent. Until, at 11pm, there was a knock on my door.

"Tad? Tad, please open the door. We can talk about what evers bothering you!", my brother called.

"You are the only thing bothering me! Go away!", I cried out.

"Tad, please.", suddenly I realized his voice was shaking. Then I heard soft sobs. Was he crying?!

I opened the door slowly. He actually had tears stream down his face. I let him in, but he kinda fell right on to me.

"Tad, please, please don't hate me! I will fix everything, just don't hate me!", he sobbed. He didn't smell suspicious. No. He was sober.

I wrapped my arms around him, closed the door and sat him down on the bed.

He wiped his eyes quickly.

"I never ment to hurt you.", he sniffed.

"Well, you did, but...i don't know. I'm really hurt.", I gave in.

Then I sat down next to him and allowed him to cry in my shoulder.

"Are you drunk?", I asked, just to make sure.

"You know I don't drink. Never.", he sniffed.

"I don't want to be like father.", he added.

I nodded. Our father had been an alcoholic and a pedophile. Bad combination.

"Tad, I'm really sorry. I, I can leave again.", Zad than claimed.

"Why are you here anyway?", I asked.

"Well, I missed you. I really care about you and I feel obligated to protect you. I want to be the best older brother you could have.", he sniffed, then wiped his face again.

"You...do?"

"Well, yes. Ever since I left you alone with...him...I feel like I've failed you. I mean, I knew that if I left, he'd turn to you. And I let that happen, because I was selfish and-"

Oh no. No. He wouldn't get to end this sentence. No.

"You were a child. Zaddie, he raped you! You had to get away!", I cut him short.

"But I left you with him!", ny brother blurted out.

"And I never blamed you for that! Besides, I'm good now. I don't need therapy anymore, granny takes good care of me and I have amazing friends! I'm happy, Zad.", I explained.

"Then why are you so angry at me?", he asked.

I took a deep breath.

"You said you really cared about me and felt like you had to protect me, right?"

He nodded.

"I feel that way about William. In all the years I've known him, he was nothing but a innocent sweetheart and a big cutie. I, I've been in love with him for a while, but he never looked my way. And I can't make a move, because I cannot risk my friendship with his twin.", I then told him.

Tad looked at his fidgeting hands for a bit. Then he said:

"I'm sorry. Oh god, if I would've known! I never would've touched him!", he then said. I ran a hand through my hair.

"You do realize he's also 16?", I chuckled.

Zad gasped.

"No way! He said he was 18!", he then started cursing.

"Zad. Please let him down slowly. He deserves to be treated with kindness.", I smiled.

"I will.", my brother assured me.

~~~
PoV Will
I gazed at Zad. He was so handsome.

Then I leaned in to kiss him, but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Nope, not gonna happen. William, we need to talk.", he said.

"Oh. What is it?", I sighed.

"William, I truly adore you, but...first of all, you're way to young for me and second...I'm not comfortable in relationships. I was just in it for the sex, but you deserve someone who actually cares about you.", he then said. I looked away sadly.

"Besides, I don't think you're in love with me.", he added.

"What do you mean by that?", I asked.

"I think you are in love with the parts of me, that remind you of Tad. You are in love with my brother. ", he explained.

I sighed.

"Well, I don't know, I, I guess that could be true, but...", I trailed off.

"But what about Bill?", he chuckled. I nodded.

"Bill is your brother. He wants you to be happy. Doesn't he?", he said.

I nodded.

"Then go. Go and date my dorky brother!", he said dramatically and waved his arms around.

I smiled softly. Then I kissed his cheek and jumped up.

I practically ran to Tads room and burst through the door without knocking.

He looked up from his phone.

"Kiss me before I lose the necessary bravery to come close to you!", I cried out.

"Uhm, what?", he asked.

"I kno, it is against your stupid brocode, but your brothers right! I love you!", I brabbled.

"What the fuck did Zad tell you?!", Tad chuckled. I huffed angrily.

"I know you like me. Think I haven't noticed. Now, do you want a kiss or....", I already felt my bravery melt. Tad looked puzzled.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry. That was stupid. I'll just...go.", I said softly. Then I turned around.

Suddenly Tad grabbed my wrist.

"Stay. Please.", he said.

Then he turned me around. We gazed at each other for a bit. Then we leaned in.

His lips on mine felt so amazing. They were so soft. I melted into his lips, his embrace, him.

Oh, my Taddie bear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 10.7K 26
Crossbows, murder, magic, and hijinks aplenty! From the moment you arrive in Reverse Falls, you're thrown into a whirlwind of a conspiracy where the...
18.8K 439 44
What if Bill Cipher had a son? Well, unlike most books, I won't answer my question for you. Instead.. Why don't you read to find out?
101K 2.7K 11
Dipper and his family have been hidden from the kingdom for years. Mainly because of the Cipher's, the rulers over the land. Everyone thinks that the...
98.5K 1.7K 55
C O M P L E T E D ✔ [ Started: December 2016 ] [ Ended: March 26, 2020 ] A one-shot collection. Requests are closed.