ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

By dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... More

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🔞!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 🔞!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 🔞.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🔞
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 27

36 2 0
By dfaithhhxox

Ammi: Y'all I've been feeling so down lately.

Karra: Why what's wrong?

Ammi: This pregnancy have been making me feel so moody.

Adreel: Girl that's how pregnancy is. That was me when I was pregnant with Mateo. He made me so unhappy but trust me the process is so gloomy but when she's out, you'll love her.

Ammi: Thank you bae for the advice. And Fanum tried to make me laugh all the time and it just don't work i'm just on tik tok or ordering room service and overeating it's just so bad.

"Babe, you'll be fine, your child will be born on this Island, can you believe it?"

Ammi: It'll be better if she was born where me and her dad was from, it would be so much better.

"Girl, this place is beautiful. Imagine what she'll be telling people, Oh my mum gave birth to me when she was on vacation with my aunties and uncles, Cmon Ams you've got this"

Ammi: Thanks y'all.

The boys then come back and they sit down with us and we just started to conversation about my wedding.

"So what y'all thinking our wedding should be like?"

Duke: First we've gotta cal our family and let them know and then we'll get to planning with the gang.

"Right , right. I was thinking we do that when we finish our dinner"

Duke: Yeah that'll be fine.

We then started talking about Ammi's pregnancy.

"Fanum, you should've heard what Ammi said about how she felt about this pregnancy"

Fanum: Shes been feeling so down lately and like this trip was relaxing for her and she just can't wait to push her out.

Chris: Have you guys figured out a name for the child yet?

Ammi nods.

Rosemary: What is it?

Fanum: Ava Rose Gonzalez

Ammi: She gets my last name as her middle name and the name we both agreed on and she gets her dad's last name. Which is also going to be mine hopefully soon.

Fanum: Of course.

Fanum then kisses her forehead and continues to chew his gum.

We then started to talk about everything and nothing and then I wanted to bring up what happened when Davis' girlfriend just abruptly left and how she's not in the squad anymore. I've had so many questions.

Davis: Destinee, you okay?

"I have a question for you if you don't mind me asking it?"

Davis: Of course.

"What happened between you and your girlfriend, she just left the house well she looked at us and then she just left"

Davis: I found her cheating on me.

"Bitch, how dare she?! Are you okay though"

Davis: I've been good, this trip just gave me a detox on that you know.

Kai: That's our boy.

"You know we want you to be okay and be fine and not want you to worry about anything because you're our team leader and we need you all the time so we want you to be okay"

Davis: Thanks for looking out but don't worry i'm okay.

Duke: You sure my dawg?

Davis: Of course.

We then started to talk about everything and nothing as the sun began to slowly set. Laughs and jokes were being said and we just had fun on the beach. We had a few drinks and some pizza from the beach restaurant and we also played some music in the background and just vibed.

Davis: Shall we go and get ready for the restaurant for tonight as the sun is going down?

"Good idea, let's go and celebrate"

We then make our way out of the beach. I hold Duke's hand whilst we go into the hotel reception.

Davis: I want you guys downstairs by 8 because our reservation is at 8:30.

"Got you"

Davis: I'm being serious, especially you two.

Duke: Boy give us the time to look good for y'all if you rush us we gon be staying at home getting that freak on.

Davis: Did I need to know that?

Duke then smiles and we then get into the lift. I looked at him when the doors closed.

"Nigga are you serious?"

Duke: What?! Did I lie though?

"No but you don't disclose your sex life with your friends or I think you do but oh well, you just are something else"

Duke: They'll forget about it don't you worry.

The lift doors open and we walk out of the lift side by side on our way to our room and then we walked to our bedroom.

"So, it's time to shower again because we've got dinner to get to"

Duke: You shower first and head downstairs and i'll join right behind you.

"Babe, we supposed to go downstairs together"

Duke: We be getting ready so late and it's better if you get downstairs first and we go seperately so we both don't get the complains.

"Man fuck the complaints"

I then go in the shower and get out and Duke goes straight to the shower and we then get ready together. I then do a smokey eye and a clear glossy look and my hair is in a ponytail a high one, with a blazer and some pants. They were black with my YSL sandals. And my Gucci black bag. Duke wears black too to match with me and he wears a blazer which goes around his waist and buttons to the side with some black pants and some shoes.

He then has his dreads in a ponytail and had his Rayban glasses. And we took some flicks. Obviously. We then walk hand in hand downstairs and luckily we wasn't the last ones. We were actually the first ones. We felt so happy we could just sit down and just wait for the others to come downstairs.

We then wait for the rest of them to arrive. First Gio and Karrah come downstairs and see us and they give us their greetings. Gio was wearing a suit and Karrah was wearing a dress and we just chopped it up for a bit when we were waiting for the rest.

Gio: Our favourite couple?! How are y'all?

"I feel so good, stop now I really feel like a fiancé"

Karrah: I'm so proud of you, by the way me and Gio should be your maid of honours because we've known you longer than the rest of the girls.

"Don't be selfish like that Karrah"

Karrah: What?! I'm just being honest.

The rest of the group slowly began to come downstairs and we all started to head off to the restaurant. We got a limo take us there. The restaurant was so authentic. It was on the streets of Greece. It was so beautiful. It was a white Italian restaurant with marble interior design and gold tables and cutlery. We then went out of the limo and I cupped Duke's arm and we walk in.

We're all talking amongst each other whilst Davis gets our reservation ready.

Duke: Can't believe we're here. Everything we've worked for has payed off.

"I'm so proud of you guys who would've thought that a college group of boys would've been big content creators and have won 3 Streamer Awards it's just insane to me"

Duke: It's more insane to me too.

"Right"

Davis then tells us to come to our table. We then all sit down. The waiters came and poured champagne in our glasses. As soon as the waiter was done, they gave us our menus, we began to look for what we wanted. But before the waiters came, Kai and Skye stood up to give a toast. Of course those two are just the life of the party aren't they? Kai taps on the glass with his knife.

Kai: Me and my beautiful girl want to give a toast.

Skye: We want to toast to Destinee and Duke's engagement and this trip and this group.

Kai: Y'all have been so important in our lives and we have come this far.

Skye: Who would've known that us in college would've done what we was doing and it would pay off.

Kai: And it sure did pay off. Im so thankful for all of y'all.

"Aww thank you guys, Cheers to more life, more blessings and more success. TO AMP AND CONCRETE!!!"

Everyone started clinging their glasses against each other and after cheering and clinging glasses. It was time for us to order.

Duke: You know what you having?

"Yeah, Imma get the chicken alfredo with the salad. You?"

Duke: Imma get the pizza with the garlic bread.

"Good choice"

We then began saying our orders to the waiter and we started to talk to each other.

Duke: How you feelin after I made that move?

"Nigga, I feel fantastic, I was so scared and nervous because the girls didn't tell me anything and it's like what the fuck is everyone hiding from me? And i couldn't sleep knowing what you was hiding from me and so now I feel relieved and i'm so excited for us"

Duke: I'm sorry if I scared you baby, I was meaning to do this for a long time and I just couldn't find the right time.

"It's okay you've done it now and the ring is beautiful"

Duke: I knew you'd like it.

We then talked amongst the group and our food came in a quick rush. We all started to eat, the food was lowkey good. I loved it. And the whole group felt like they had a good time. After the food, we started to just have drinks and just chill. The restaurant was closing. So it was time for us to leave the restaurant. So we started to get to leaving. Our limo was waiting for us outside and we went in and we went back to our hotel and it was time for us to go back to our hotel. It was getting late. The day was the best of my life.

We said our goodbyes and me and Duke walked hand in hand to the lift to go up to our room.

Duke: Today was the best day of our lives.

I open the door to our hotel room. Duke has his arms around my waist when we get in and I have my arms wrapped around his neck and I gave him a huge smile.

"Aren't you tired?"

Duke: Yeah today was long but it was the best.

"The best day"

Duke: I love you, you know that right?

"I love you so much"

We touched lips and started to kissing to express that love to each other. I then pull away. And say.

"We've gotta save that for after the wedding"

Duke: You right, cause then I can put a baby in you.

"That's right because I want a baby so bad"

Duke: We gon make some beautiful children.

"I kn-"

Duke's phone started to ring and I went to sit on the bed to take my shoes off because I've been walking in heals for a long time and Duke then answered the phone.

Duke: Hello?

He had a surprised face on and he was looking at me and he was really worrying me.

"What?"

Duke: Alright me and Destinee will be right there with you. Are you guys at the hospital?

As soon as Duke said hospital I knew it was Ammi and she's in labour. But this early she's not due till next month. Duke then ended the call.

Duke: It's Fanum. Ammi is having the baby. Call everybody and tell them to meet us at the hospital. Imma book an Uber.

Duke then books an Uber to the hospital that Fanum sent the address to him and it said it was coming in 1 min. Me and Duke didn't even bother to change. I wore my crocs and me and Duke left our hotel room and we ran to the lift. Gio then saw us running as she went out her room.

Gio: Where y'all off too?

"Ammi's having her baby, call everybody and imma send you the address to the hospital. Get an Uber and meet us at the ward and room that imma send you"

Gio: Bet, send me the address asap.

"I have we gotta go"

Me and Duke go to the elevator.

"We have a new addition to the AMP family"

Duke: She is probably so beautiful.

"Right"

Me and Duke then hold each other hand in hand and run to our Uber and we head to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...
31.4K 675 19
This is something about Fanummmm but if you haven't already, go check out my story about Kai and Duke! Much appreciated
42.3K 653 27
Miya moving to atlanta to start a new life after finding out her longtime toxic boyfriend Jayden was cheating on her. She meets a group of boys named...