ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

Da dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... Altro

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🔞!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 🔞!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 🔞.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🔞
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 26

41 1 0
Da dfaithhhxox

It's our second day in the Greek Islands. We live it over here. We're staying here for a month for some content creating. But i'm still thinking about the girl convosation with the girls. Duke might want to make me a fiancé. But I can't accuse and hope so quickly and that doesn't happen. But i'm still waiting for his time. We have discussed marriage and we both want it. So when he's ready, he'll be ready.

But I wake up and open the windows. Duke was on his phone like always. He's always a night who wakes up so early but you know I don't mind it. But I'm so happy that he's by my side because I absolutely love him.

He then looks outside and when I turned around facing him, he smiles and said.

Duke: Come here

I then go up to him and I lay on his chest. He looks at me and is so happy that I'm there with him. He felt so safe with me.

Duke: How was your sleep?

"It was good, how was yours?"

Duke: It was good, dreamt about you though.

"And what was I doing in your dream, may I ask?"

Duke: We got married.

I widened my eyes and didn't look at him one bit. Then that means it's true. He is going to make me get married to him. Oh my god. I didn't say anything so quickly and that makes me feel so much happier.

"Oh my god"

Duke: Yeah, we had the best time.

"Really? That's so great"

I then stood up and went to the bathroom to check what my face looked like and I can't lie J looked really good. Anyways, Duke got up and followed me to the bathroom.

Duke: We gotta get ready for breakfast with the rest of the group.

"Where we going?"

Duke: We going to this restaurant down the street from the hotel.

"Wow, I thought we were going to have breakfast at the hotel lobby. They've got a buffet in there. Fanum would love that"

Duke: Tell Davis that.

"Alright, that's fine"

I then call Davis and tell him to cancel the restaurant reservation and we gon go tonight and we gon go to the hotel lobby and have breakfast there because of the buffet. He said that's fine he'll change the time for the reservation. I then ended the call with him and entered the shower with Duke.

We then showered together and laughed and sang and after that, we got out and it was time for us to get ready. Since I'm on Tik Tok, I film get ready with me's with Duke and the AMP supporters are blowing that shit up. So we continued to do it. We listened to Duke's RnB playlist and we just vibed. I did my skincare and then whilst having my eye masks on, I was deciding on what to wear today.

We were going to eat some breakfast and then we were going to go on jet skis and just have time together at the beach and just walk around the streets of the Islands and get some pictures.

"Baby, are you going to change after the jet skis?"

Duke: I think it's after our time at the beach after the jet skis because we gon walk and explore then get dinner so wear something like a bikini and a cover up.

"You always solve my problems"

Duke: That's why I'm here.

"Yessir"

I then get the black bikini and my black coverup dress. After picking that out, I got my Prada fluffy black slides to wear for my shoes. After looking for my shoes, I go back to the bathroom where Duke was moisturising himself, I take my eye masks off and I then get on with my makeup. I didn't really wear too much just some foundation, concealer, some powder and a lot of highlighter. I also wore some glowing cream to make my skin glow.

My hair in a high top bun but a bit messy with my locs. And wearing my black Prada shades. I then wear my bikini and my coverup and also wear my slides. And wore some gold jewellery with my gold bussdown. And my Duke chain.

Duke: You look so good.

"Of course it's called the representing you"

Duke: Exactly.

Duke then matches me with the black. He wears a black shorts with a lightning bolt and a black buttoned up see through blouse with a black bucket hat which was fluffy and wore some black Gucci shades and wore his Balenciaga slides with his watch and his AMP and Deeblock chains.

We then took some flicks in the mirror. I then took my Moschino fanny pack and started to walk to the door.

"Baby, you ready?"

Duke: Yeah let's go

So we then close the door and hold hands and head downstairs to join the rest of the guys to breakfast. The door lift opens and we see everyone and they have their eyes on us looking so happy.

"Heyyyyy"

I then greet everyone with hugs and kisses. I then said.

"We ready to go"

Yatchy: Let's go eat i'm starving.

Camo: Y'all need to learn how to hurry up and wear your shit quickly. Y'all always the last ones.

Duke: Man stop hating.

Camo and Duke laugh and dab each other up and then we head to the hotel restaurant and the buffet looked so delicious. We then tried to find a space for all of us. We then found a space and all us girls sat next to each other and the boys went up to the counter and paid for our buffet table. We then go and get our plates and start to pick what food we wanted.

Gio: There is a huge bulk in Duke's pants.

"I thought to ass weren't into nights and why are you looking at his dick?"

Gio: Girl no, look at his pocket.

His pocket looked like he had a box in his pocket. Is he about to propose to me? Oh my god I'm not ready. I'm going to ruin my makeup.

"Girl i'm gonna be a fiancé, what the fuck?!"

Gio: That's what me and Karra was hiding from you. He wanna get married to you. He's so excited about it. Like I mean it. You better say Yes.

Me and Gio started to walk up to our seat and we then sat down and I sat next to Duke because he motioned for me to come where he was because I was to far away from me. So I was next to Gio and Camo. And we was eating and it was very awkward because no one was talking.

Duke then stands up moves his chair and gets down on one knee. Oh my god it's happening. Duke then taps on my thigh and I look to my side and he has a box in his hand.

"Duke, what the fuck are you doing?"

Duke: Baby, ever since i've met you, I've been so happy to be with you. We've been through the ups and the downs but we'll always find a way to get back to where we were in the beginning.

"Stop, i'm going to cry"

Tears start to roll down my face and Duke opens the box and he starts to say.

Duke: Destinee will you marry me?

The ring was gold and had a diamond on top of it. It was so beautiful I loved it so much. The rest of the group looked at me hoping that I answered the right answer.

"YES YES YES I DO I DO"

He then brings my hand out and places the ring on my finger. He then gets up and gets me up and we hug each other and give each other a kiss. It was passionate. The rest of the group started to scream. My girls were screaming so loud for me. The boys were also rooting for Duke. And Josh was surprisingly happy for me and Duke. He was cheering so loud.

Josh: WE GETTING ANOTHER AMP WEDDING!!!

"That's right you are"

Davis: So happy for you both. We gon celebrate tonight at the restaurant and how about going to the club?

"Ooooo great"

I then go to my girls and give them the biggest hug ever.

"I'm a whole fiancé"

Callie: Welcome to the family, Dest.

All the girls squealed and giggled for me

"Fuck Gio and Karra for not telling me at all but I get why! I love you guys omg"

I give them another group hug.

Gio: We love you
Karra: We honestly do.

Ammi: So happy for you.

Adreel: Aaaaah

Skye: We getting a Mrs Dennis!!

"You sure right you are"

We then celebrated and ate breakfast and prepared for the jet skis. We tidied our table and said bye to the staff and started to walk to the beach.

"I'm so excited"

Fanum: Let's just hope I don't fall off and also not let my girl get hurt she's got our daughter in there.

Fanum then covers his mouth and the boys started to say What?! all delayed.

Chris: Nigga what?!

Fanum:.... Fuck.

Kai: What do you mean Fuck?

Josh: Nigga what you mean? You didn't even tell us the gender.

Draft: Nigga you having a girl?!

Fanum: I'm having a girl!

All the boys cheered for Fanum, us girls didn't say anything because we knew already.

Duke: Why y'all so silent you hiding something?!

"Oh no baby, we just watching you celebrate the gender when we already knew"

Fanum: What you mean?

Ammi: Baby i'm sorry I accidentally said it as well.

Fanum: Baby, we agreed.

Ammi: Don't worry they know now, it's okay. We'll have them in the room with us. It's okay.

Fanum: I'm gon be a girl dad.

Adreel: Nigga you've got a son here too.

Fanum: I know, my girl is new and Mateo will love her.

Ammi: I think I'm gonna sit this one out.

Fanum: You sure baby?

Ammi: Yeah you go and do it.

Karra: Alright, Imma stay with Ammi.

Mateo was with Adreel the whole time, just to give Ammi some space as she's close to labour. We then arrive at the jet skis and we then pay and we put our safety jackets on and off we went. Of course I gave Duke the wheel. He obviously knew how to do this shit. I had the time of my life. I started to film and film everyone going on their jet skis. We looked so sexy. I loved it.

We then finished and arrived at the beach where Karra and Ammi were talking to each other and me and the girls decided to join them as the boys went to have one more round with the jet skis.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

32.3K 1.3K 10
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥? -Coco Jones
1.2K 45 11
If I could make this moment last, I promise that I'll be your last lover დ~~ If you take an interest to this story pls vote lol I'd appreciate it 🫶�...
18.4K 516 11
In which a female streamer from ATL collabs with AMP, getting caught up with the oldest member.
6.1K 259 14
Yazzmine Lyles, 25 and single mother to a six year old little boy. Yazzmine is just trying to live out her life to the fullest and take care of her s...