Adalee

Galing kay peanuttttxo

"He's looking at you," Quinn tells me. "No he isn't," I tell her. "He never looks at anyone like that thoug... Higit pa

Welcome!
Character aesthetic
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Epilogue

Chapter 22:

119 7 0
Galing kay peanuttttxo

"What an asshole," Quinn tells me annoyed.

She's currently wiping my tears from my eyes outside. We're sat on the ground on the field since it was nice and sunny outside.

I really did tell myself not to cry because it's the most stupidest reason ever. But you see, I'm a really emotional person and anything small gets to me.

"No he's not. Maybe I said something that upset him-

"No don't blame this on yourself you stupid girl, he's the one to blame. He shouldn't just act cold all over a sudden and then treat you like shit," she tells me reassuringly.

I let out a sniff, giving her a small smile.

I then see Braxton ahead, about to walk past us and I quickly hide myself behind Quinn's figure.

He then walks past us and Quinn randomly just throws her water bottle at him. "Asshole," she yells out.

My eyes widen and I feel my face turning red. I quickly turn away. I cannot believe she did that.

Braxton then picks the bottle up and heads towards us. Oh no oh no oh no.

"Here I think you dropped something," he begins and then he pours the remaining of the water on top of Quinn. I gawp.

What. On. Earth.

"What the fuck." Quinn splutters. "You really are an ass you know that," she shouts at him.

"I know I am but what are you?"

Her jaw drops and so does mine. What the freaking hell? Why was he in such a mood. He was literally so perfect these past few weeks.

Quinn then starts getting up, ready to leap at him but I quickly grabbed her arm and sat her back down. "No Quinn, you're not gonna beat up a boy."

"And why not."

"Because you'll lose." Okay I regret that coming out my mouth.

She gives me that stare. "Im sorry but look at the size of him, you're tiny, he'll squash you," I squeak.

Braxton then notices me and he looks at me for a second but then looks away with no emotion in his face. My stomach did that hurt feeling again.

"Here let's go to the bathrooms to dry you off." I take Quinn and pull her back inside the school building.

Im waiting for Quinn outside the bathrooms when I spot Parker in the corridor. He does too and he waves at me, walking away.

I then remember something and hurry after him, tugging his shoulder sleeve. He turns around and looks down at me and smiles. "Hey there again," he says.

"Hi Parker," I tell him.

"Did you need something?" He asks me.

"Yeah I wanted to ask you something," I tell him.

"Shoot."

"It's about braxton."

"Did he do something?" He asks worriedly.
"Well erm not really. I was just wondering if he had issues," I say.
"What issues," he says confused.

"Like you know, anything that's happened to him that would make him have issues," I say quick.
He looks at me confused but then he looks like he knows what I'm talking about.

"I think you should ask Braxton," he finally says.
"So you do know," I say back.

"Well yeah, we were best friends you know," he says.
"Sooo will you tell me."

"I can't really say."

I let out a hmph. So much for understanding what happened yesterday.

"I'm really sorry but you should ask Braxton okay?" He tells me.

"Okay thanks anyways."

"Any time."

*_*

I'm walking outside the school building when I see Braxton ahead of me, walking to the carpark.

"Braxton," I call out to him. But obviously he ignores me. Or maybe he couldn't hear me.

"BRAXTON!" I yell this time, earning a crazy look from a group of people on my side.

"Sorry sorry," I whisper to them like they could hear me.

Braxton also turns around and I get my proud smile out but then it fades when he turns back around and continues walking.

I have an idea.

I fall on the floor and let out a loud 'ow'. Braxton then turns around and comes running.

"What happened, are you okay?" He asks but I laugh in his face.

"Can I talk to you?" I then ask him.

"Little shit," he says. And then he pushes me on the ground.

"But Braxton," I call out to him, jogging a little and then I end up actually falling. Gosh.

I let out a quiet 'Ow' as I've grazed my knee.

"I'm not falling for it," Braxton yells out from afar.

"There's no need, I really didn't do it on purpose this time," I mumble.

Next thing I know, he's back next to me, placing his hand on my knee but I let out a wince when he does that. He then helps me up, one hand on my waist and the other on my hand.

"Thanks," I smile at him.

He then begins walking away but I quickly grab his arm. "Wait can we talk?" I ask him.

"Why?"

"Because we need to. You know, do the whole communication is key thing, you've been ignoring me all day," I try to explain but fail. Why did they make it look so easy in books.

He looks at me and then let's out a sigh.

He holds out his hand for me to take which I happily do take and takes me to his car.
He opens the door for me and puts my seatbelt on. Someone needs to tell this boy my arm is okay.

He then gets in his side and takes us somewhere.
We don't really arrive anywhere though. He just pulled up on the side of a random road, turning his engine off.

We're in silence for quite a while. This is lovely.

"So erm how are you?" I ask him.
"Good," he says with no emotion.

"How was your day?"

"It was fine."

"Anything interesting happen?"

"Adalee get to the point."

Oop. He said my actual name. He must be pretty grumpy.

"So erm are you okay?" I mumble.

"Yes," he says.

"You didn't seem okay when I left your house yesterday."

He pauses and then looks at the road ahead of us for a few seconds and then looks back at me.
"It wasn't you, it was me."

"You really like to say that don't you. I need more than that," I tell him quietly.

"You just had me at a bad time," he then says.

"But you were fine when we were in your room until the last few minutes," I tell him.

"I just got put off."

"By what."

And he's quiet again.

"We can't be a couple if we're gonna be like this Braxton," I say after the silence.

He looks at me when I said 'couple' and gives me a surprised look.

"What?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows.

"Didn't know we were a couple."

Ouch that hurt.

"Well erm yeah if we seem to be going on dates and being so close and whatever," I mumble out.

He then begins to smile a little but then it disappears.

"Braxton talk to me. You can tell me, I won't judge," I tell him, giving him a smile.

"It's not that," he says quietly.

"Then what is it."

He lets out a sigh and then starts his engine.

"What are you doing?" I ask him confused.
"Taking you somewhere," he says.

"But I-

"Just wait and see okay?"

I then shut up and wait.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.6M 89.9K 54
"I don't like him." I murmur against his lips. "It's only ever been you, Noah." He continues to kiss me, his hand now caressing my cheek gently. "H...
131 16 16
Ruby is a eleven year old girl who went through a tragic heartbreak but not from a boy. Her "friend" was the heartbreaker also known as... ...
57K 2.8K 29
"No! You don't walk away!" He stops me and turns me to face him. "Let go of me!" I snap back as I remove my wrist from his grasp. "What are you so...
355K 14.1K 51
When Ester Celeste finally used that coupon for free dance lessons with the famous Sierra Stone, she did not expect it to be the start of a new life...