Chapter 22:

"What an asshole," Quinn tells me annoyed.

She's currently wiping my tears from my eyes outside. We're sat on the ground on the field since it was nice and sunny outside.

I really did tell myself not to cry because it's the most stupidest reason ever. But you see, I'm a really emotional person and anything small gets to me.

"No he's not. Maybe I said something that upset him-

"No don't blame this on yourself you stupid girl, he's the one to blame. He shouldn't just act cold all over a sudden and then treat you like shit," she tells me reassuringly.

I let out a sniff, giving her a small smile.

I then see Braxton ahead, about to walk past us and I quickly hide myself behind Quinn's figure.

He then walks past us and Quinn randomly just throws her water bottle at him. "Asshole," she yells out.

My eyes widen and I feel my face turning red. I quickly turn away. I cannot believe she did that.

Braxton then picks the bottle up and heads towards us. Oh no oh no oh no.

"Here I think you dropped something," he begins and then he pours the remaining of the water on top of Quinn. I gawp.

What. On. Earth.

"What the fuck." Quinn splutters. "You really are an ass you know that," she shouts at him.

"I know I am but what are you?"

Her jaw drops and so does mine. What the freaking hell? Why was he in such a mood. He was literally so perfect these past few weeks.

Quinn then starts getting up, ready to leap at him but I quickly grabbed her arm and sat her back down. "No Quinn, you're not gonna beat up a boy."

"And why not."

"Because you'll lose." Okay I regret that coming out my mouth.

She gives me that stare. "Im sorry but look at the size of him, you're tiny, he'll squash you," I squeak.

Braxton then notices me and he looks at me for a second but then looks away with no emotion in his face. My stomach did that hurt feeling again.

"Here let's go to the bathrooms to dry you off." I take Quinn and pull her back inside the school building.

Im waiting for Quinn outside the bathrooms when I spot Parker in the corridor. He does too and he waves at me, walking away.

I then remember something and hurry after him, tugging his shoulder sleeve. He turns around and looks down at me and smiles. "Hey there again," he says.

"Hi Parker," I tell him.

"Did you need something?" He asks me.

"Yeah I wanted to ask you something," I tell him.

"Shoot."

"It's about braxton."

"Did he do something?" He asks worriedly.
"Well erm not really. I was just wondering if he had issues," I say.
"What issues," he says confused.

"Like you know, anything that's happened to him that would make him have issues," I say quick.
He looks at me confused but then he looks like he knows what I'm talking about.

"I think you should ask Braxton," he finally says.
"So you do know," I say back.

"Well yeah, we were best friends you know," he says.
"Sooo will you tell me."