Chapter 36:

I'm making dinner in the kitchen at the moment for mom and myself. It's been a month since the whole drama thing happened between me and Braxton but we're on pretty good terms now though. I don't think anything could be better.

I'm currently draining the water out of the pasta but a knock interrupts me.

I head to the front to open it and I'm met with my fathers face. Aiden then pops out from behind, running towards me. "Hey there," I tell him as he's hugging me. "What are you doing here so late?"

"Dad said it was urgent so we came over."

I look up and I'm met with my dads face looking at me weird. "Aiden why don't you go upstairs and unpack in your room," he says to Aiden.

Aiden then nods and heads up the stairs. "I bought him here because we had a little issue back at the house."

"What issue?" I ask confused.

"We had a little disagreement that's all."

"Did you hurt him?" I ask him, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Don't be silly. I could never."

"You do it to me so what's the difference if you do it to him."

"I'm actually fond of him unlike you so watch your mouth. He's going to stay here with you for a few days and then I'll be back to collect him, make sure you look after him."

"Of course I will, why wouldn't I?"

"Yeah don't be leaving him home alone while you go out and be a slut."

I wince at his choice of words. Yeah it's kind of embarrassing getting caught by your own dad, while you're making out with someone.

He then starts to walk towards the guest room instead of the front door. "What are you doing?"

"Can I not visit your mom."

"You said you were heading out."

"I have time to see the lovely woman."

I gulp, not liking where this is going but I shouldn't panic because he's not going to do anything right?

He then walks in and I follow because I don't trust this person one bit. "Hello there Alora, it's nice to see you again," he says to her.

My mom just looks at him with a not impressed look on her face and then she looks at me like 'what's he doing here'. "You always been this useless?"

"Don't talk to her like that," I let out annoyed.

"You shut your mouth."

"Remember when you ruined my life Alora," he then continues.

He moves closer to her, standing beside her on the bed, one hand on her head.

"What are you doing?" I ask him but he just holds a finger up to shush me.

"I'm here to teach you a lesson."

He unplugs the wires on her machine. "Stop what are you doing?" I panick as I walk towards him but he pushes me away.

He takes off all the wires that were attached to her except one. The oxygen machine.

I quickly walk back to him and try to stop him but he pushes me away again. He walks to the other side, fiddling with the oxygen wire.

I walk up to him again and hold his arm, forcing it away but he grabs my hair and throws me across the room. "Don't touch that please," I yell out, getting up from the floor.