๐Ž๐›๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ

Oleh aesthetic7kings

" ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’€๐’, ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‘๐’๐’‚... Lebih Banyak

Introduction!
The Kim Mansion
Numb
Welcoming the devil~
Sleepless night
The Marriage
Rules and Consequences
She is not the same~
worst decision
"Chaotic PLAN"
Worst plan
Flustered
Hospital!
Fake checkup
Pure Hate
I kissed my wife, not YOURS!
Intimidating
Punish her!
Kim Jia
Dinner Vlog!
The Best Couples~
Love Cake...
Killed?
I talked back!
could it be him?
wait- NO
The Basement
A Bastard
Tracking Him
Like a War
If you didn't I fucking will!
Don't leave, Please
Author note
How Can I Trust You?
Attempt
You are cheating on lisa?
Read..

Kick Your ass

446 42 8
Oleh aesthetic7kings

Author's Point of View:

After parking the van on the sidewalk, everyone exited and began their assigned tasks given by Jimin. Yoongi and Namjoon were to casually approach the front gate and distract the bodyguards.

Meanwhile, Jimin, Jhope, and Jungkook were tasked with finding the tunnel, a secret passage leading to the basement. Jia and Taehyung remained in the van, ready for further instructions, planning to cut the CCTV cameras surrounding the area.

Jennie and her team waited for Yoongi and Namjoon's signal to enter the house. Being well-trained for missions and urgent situations, the Kim boys knew how to handle themselves in such scenarios.

Yoongi's Point of View:

Namjoon and I got into the car prepared by Jennie and honked in front of the gate. The security guards, upon seeing us, opened the gate. I took a deep breath, unsure of what to expect.

As we stepped out of the car, we faced two bodyguards who seemed ready to attack at any moment. While Namjoon and I knew how to fight, they were armed, and we only had chloroform.

great-

"We're here to see Dad," Namjoon said casually, trying to maintain our composure. "No one is allowed in here, so I suggest you leave," replied the more intimidating of the two guards, both holding guns.

"We need to see him immediately. He called us here, so step aside," Namjoon insisted, while I silently prayed for cooperation. But, realistically, they weren't likely to comply.

"Sir, with all due respect, leave now," said the other guard, drawing his gun and advancing towards Namjoon. I cursed under my breath.

"How dare you refuse our orders, you bastards! Step aside this instant!" I shouted, hoping to intimidate them. They didn't budge, instead pointing their guns at me and namjoon

Author POV

As tension crackled in the air, Namjoon's gaze remained steady, unwavering even as the stranger's gun pointed directly at him. His muscles tensed, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice. The stranger's grip tightened on the firearm, a silent threat echoing through the stale air of the mansion's foyer.

"We are told to shoot anyone who wants to enter this mansion," the stranger declared, his voice edged with determination.

Namjoon, however, showed no signs of backing down. With a cool confidence, he countered, "And we are told to kick ass."

In a flash of movement, Namjoon lunged forward, his training kicking in as adrenaline surged through his veins. The gunman reacted swiftly, pulling the trigger in a desperate attempt to stop Namjoon's advance. But Namjoon was quicker, sidestepping the shot with practiced ease.

Meanwhile, across the room, Yoongi faced off against another adversary. Unlike Namjoon's foe, this one refused to sit in silence. With a snarl, he charged at Yoongi, fists raised in a menacing gesture.

Yoongi, known for his quick reflexes and tactical prowess, didn't flinch. As the assailant closed in, Yoongi ducked and weaved, evading each blow with graceful precision. With a swift movement, Yoongi countered, delivering a series of calculated strikes that left his opponent reeling.

Back to Namjoon's confrontation, with a fluid motion, Namjoon closed the distance between him and the gunman, his fist connecting solidly with the gunman's jaw. The impact reverberated through the room, momentarily stunning the assailant. Seizing the opportunity, Namjoon disarmed him, sending the weapon clattering to the floor.

The two adversaries circled each other, each assessing the other's next move. Namjoon's eyes narrowed in focus, his mind calculating the best course of action. Without warning, the gunman lunged forward, aiming to grapple Namjoon to the ground. But Namjoon was ready, his reflexes honed from years of training.

As Namjoon and the gunman engaged in their fierce struggle, Yoongi continued to hold his own against his opponent. With precise strikes and well-timed dodges, Yoongi maintained the upper hand, wearing down his adversary with each passing moment.

Breathing heavily, the assailant stared up at Yoongi, defeat etched across his features. Yoongi's expression remained stoic as he stood over his fallen foe, a silent testament to his skill and determination.

In simple words both the gaurds were on the floor as namjoon and yoongi smirked at each other and quickly took the chloroform making both of them unconsious as they started dragging their body to move it aside from the fornt way

"Fucking fat ass urgh!" Yoongi said after moving the guy to a side while namjoon called jennie and her team which are of 4 people including jennie

"We are clear here come on"

In the top floor 

"everything okay I guess, Haha no one even came to check upon their lovely brother" huan said while watching the cctv cameras he saw nothing but the fake footages created by one of the hacker in jennie's team who were now with jia and taehyung

"I should just calm down...

Everything will always happen How I want it to happen and no one can stop me from getting what I fucking want"

"wait, I have to call them right? let them know that their brother is in my hands so they could get me the properties and by 12:00 clock I will leave South fucking korea forever"

Jimin POV

"Jungkook carefull" I said as I saw him going a little too fast he nodded exitement and anger both present in his eyes, The tension around us didn't let us breath as to how we are gonna find our brother what will be his condition? 

what if they hurt him? I am gonna fucking kill him

"Hobi hyung that way" I said as I saw the door we all stood infront of the door and tried to open and it was locked, as expected I took the gun in my hands and hit the lock and yep, piece of a cake duh

this place is creepy as fuck, three of us get down the door and saw the basement and there was nothing...

There were two chairs and ropes? why two? who does he captured other than Jin Hyung? "Hyung this looks like there were two people tied up here?" said Jungkook examining the chair as Hobi hyung called us 

"Guys look here" we saw a door hit opened we all run through the way then it was a staircase leading us to the ground floor of the mansion..we all took our gun and slowly walked here and there

"Taehyung all the cameras are on clear right?" I asked through my headphones "Yes oppa, Everything good" I heard Jia's voice

I sighed and shook my head

Jin POV

Me and aera was sitting silently waiting for others, why are they taking so much time? My baby looks terrified..."Oppa, w-where are they?" I looked at her and hold her close to my chest and and caressed her hair.

they will be here soon...I looked at the cctv I broked down and sighed I just want all this to stop and want everyone to be safe

Suddenly there were footsteps loud one like people running I can feel her shaking in my hold as tears were continously flowling from my eyes...

Please..

Our door, someone started banging so loud making both of us to flinch so hard..."O-oppa, scared"

I assured her and lead her under the office table hiding her and slowly look through the door key hole...I saw guns, My breathing got uneven 

fuck fuck

"Hyung Are you there?"

-------------------------------------------------------

hanging you there....and i promise i wont be late i have the other chapter already in draft just have some more to write...I will be updating it tmrrow......

and the book will be ending soon tooo guysss....Thank you for your support and patience...and don't worry its an happy ending---:)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

34.7K 1.4K 5
แด‹ษชแด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แดกแด€ษดแด›๊œฑ แด›แด แดกษชษด สœษช๊œฑ สœแดœ๊œฑส™แด€ษดแด…, แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ๊œฑแดœแด„แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ๊œฐแดœสŸ แด„แด‡แด, แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชแด แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข'๊œฑ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›... ส™แดœแด› ษช๊œฑ ษชแด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด‡แด€๊œฑส? ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡ แด๊œฐ สœษช๊œฑ สœแดœ๊œฑส™...
60.8K 1.9K 35
A story of an Indian girl and her Cold Husband โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ "You are gonna catch cold from the ice inside your soul" "If you'll not stop then I'll make you p...
649K 22.2K 53
"Remove your each and every cloth.. you really need a lesson in every chapter, don't you y/n?" It all started with a glimpse of misunderstanding to t...
123K 4K 46
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ...