ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

Por SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... Más

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending
Zenitsu Ending
Inosuke Ending
Sanemi Ending
Rengoku Ending
Tengen Ending
Obanai Ending
Muichirou Ending
Giyu Ending
Enmu Ending
Akaza Ending
Douma Ending
Kokushibou Ending
Gyutaro Ending
Hantengu Clones Ending
Haganezuka Ending
Muzan Ending
(Y/n) (L/N) Power
Extra 1

41: Haganezuka

2.6K 142 280
Por SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

another letter?? (y/n) exasperatedly thought as she takes the rolled up parchment from the kasugai bird. It was haganezuka again, he has been sending her letters nonstop telling her in writing that he will be a good husband or that the village was urging him to hurry up and marry her before someone snatches her away. Wtf?? what the hell is she?? A trophy?? shii...—

She has a huge collection of letters from the sword-maker stashed in her room. It honestly made her fluster from the attention because he was courting her in his own way. Did it even count as courting?? She wasn't sure. although it did fluster her a bit considering in modern day (in her world), most guys prefer text messaging or phone calls. So to receive traditional letters (despite the carrier)...it was kinda nice..

The foreign girl did reply to most of them, so hopefully that would sate the sword-maker (it didn't). Ofc, everyone knew about it tho and by everyone, she meant the demon slayer corps too. It was embarrassing how news spread so quickly that she was the new 'hot topic' amongst her female comrades.

everywhere (y/n) went, the female kakushi's would giggle at (y/n) whenever they would pass by.

mitsuri, whom was rooting for her and knew all about her reverse harem, squeals as she cups her cheeks in awe, "sugoi, (y/n)-chan! haganezuka is one of the best suitors for you, i don't think i've ever heard him finally pursuing a woman. You must have really caught his eyes~." She giggles like a school-girl, hearts surrounding her.

(y/n) deadpans, "my life is not a telenova.." she mutters incredulously under her breath. The foreign girl was hanging out with the love hashira. She had recalled what oyakata told her when the news spread around about her letters from haganezuka. She had come to visit him to see how he was doing. She had no idea the ubuyashiki was a gossip girl deep down.

////////

oyakata sat on the engawa, smiling serenely at the (h/c)-ette, a cup of tea placed in front of them along with some onigiri, "i think you should explore all your options before choosing a suitor, my sweet child." He pats (y/n) on the head encouragingly, "after all, you're not getting any younger..."

(y/n) groans, hiding her face in her hands from embarrassment, "not you too..!" He chuckles amusedly and then presumes to have a 'talk' with her which she quickly escapes from. Ain't no way he was bout to have that conversation with her. Uh-uh..

////////

The foreign girl deadpans as she shakes her head. "I'll talk to you later, mitsuri." She waves her hand as she walks away, the hashira training was still occurring as muzan did not make his move yet. A lil bit sus tho...—

(y/n) spots rengoku and tengen together (brothers in arms, ya'll), they probably are taking a breather from training all those slayers of different ranking. She approaches them with a grin, "hey guys!" She catches their attention as they dart their eyes to her, a gleaming smile/smirk on their face as they face her (muscular hotties).

"my lady..!" rengoku greets happily, "it's been a while!"

tengen crosses his arms, smirking at her, "you should visit us more during train...—" he abruptly stops, eyes zeroing on a letter in her hand. He narrows his eyes, "..is that a letter?" He asks her for confirmation, which she nods to.

(y/n) laughs nervously, rubbing her head, "so you all heard then..." she trails off, unsure what to even say!

Both hashira's knew of the rumor (or not a rumor) going around about a sword-maker courting her with letters (they refuse to believe it). The gossip came from the girls in the butterfly mansion which then led it to being spread around; gotta love drama when it occurs tho..—

rengoku looks at the letter, a stiff smile accompanied his features, body tensed, "..may i see that letter?" he wasn't gonna burn it or anything...maybe.

"no!!" The foreign girl hugs the letter to her chest, a disbelief look on her face. Letters were personal and since haganezuka personally wrote to her, it would be rude to let others see the contents of it! who knows what he said in it after all.

tengen's magenta hues flash dangerously, "what's his name again? I think he and i need a little chat." He forces out a laugh, hiding his annoyance from the fact another man was trying to pursue his fourth wife! Unbelievable. He swiftly grabs the letter and inspects it.

(y/n) laughs anxiously, snatching the letter back before the sound hashira discovered haganezuka's name and tucking it away under her clothes, "erm, it's not of importance!....I gotta go!" She then scurries off before they can stop her, leaving the two hashira to stare after her retreating figure with frowns of dismay on their face.

.......

(y/n) was walking to shinobu's estate when a rough and calloused hand cups her mouth and drags her into the bushes. The sudden assault has her screaming, although it was muffled. She swung her foot backwards and kicked her assailant in the balls, because let's face it, a guys dick is his weak point. (remember that, girlies..)

She felt the hand loosen around her followed by a pained grunt. taking the opportunity, she whirls around, ready to cause chaos and ensure whomever tried it with her would face consequences. Although, she did not expect her 'kidnapper' to be the sword-maker himself; haganezuka hotaru! speak of the devil and he shall appear!!!

(y/n) gawks at the masked male, whom was wheezing as he clutches his dick, "you..!...what do you think you're doing?! how are you even here?!! does anyone else know about your visit??!" She shot question after question to haganezuka who stood back up after recovering from the sudden attack on his manhood, he stares at her in silence.

(y/n) shifted on her feet anxiously as she felt uncomfortable by haganezuka's mask which was boring holes straight into her. She couldn't decipher what expression he has underneath it, making it all the more creepy, "...so?...are you gonna tell me why you decided to pull me into the bushes???" she inquires, raising an eyebrow.

haganezuka stiffens, making her more confused before he clears his throat and mumbles something under his breath.

(y/n) furrows her brows, straining her ears to hear him, "...what did you say??" she asks, looking at the sword-maker for clarification. She watches amused as he shuffles on his feet, making her blink. Was this really haganezuka??

"...i....to...see...." haganezuka mumbles again.

(y/n) blinks confused, tilting her head, "...what?..."

"...I CAME TO SEE YOU!!!" the sword maker shouts loudly, making her jump from the sudden change in his tune. Although, her lips twitched nonstop as a smile curves on her lips when she realizes he came to see her. Her!! Is this the end of the world? Has ragnarok occurred?? Sure she was annoyed by the constant flux of letters being sent to her but she didn't reject it, especially after what he just admitted.

(y/n) feels bashful at his confession, clearing her own throat softly, "...oh..." she glances to the side and anywhere but his covered face. "i guess it's kinda hard to believe since you're so obsessed with your sword-making." She admits, rubbing her arm up and down.

This was her first actual conversation with haganezuka, which means he was actually serious about this. oh mah gawd!!!

haganezuka stares. She wasn't wrong in a sense. Everyone in his village knew how much he was addicted to making the perfect swords for the wielder. Even he himself never thought that one day he would find himself pining after a woman. But this isn't just some ordinary woman. This was (y/n) (l/n), a woman whom appreciated his dedication and efforts into making a wonderful sword and did not judge him nor think he was being too fixated on his job or being brash and aggressive; which was a turn off for a lot of women when they found out more about him.

Because of that, he found himself enamored by her and her oddities, which is why he wants to take a wife to marry and that person he has chosen to pursue was none other than the foreign (h/c)-ette.

haganezuka's hand slowly shifts to his hyottoko mask, his finger tucking under the edge as he removes the constricted material, revealing his face to her and her ONLY.

(y/n) went wide eyed. Haganezuka willingly removed his mask in front of her. This was big. He would never do that, not to anybody. His deep honey brown eyes bore into her own (e/c) ones as he looks at her, face stern and a prominent frown on his visage. Eep..!

Speaking of big, this was a big step for him too. Although, for this courting to work, he had to bare himself to her too and the first thing was to remove his mask. He takes a couple steps towards her, till he was standing in front of (y/n) and just like that, his eyes soften and the furrow on his brows eased up.

(y/n) was frozen. What was she to do?

haganezuka slowly rose his rough and calloused hand to cup her soft cheek in his, "....how can i not come to see the woman i'm courting and wanting to marry?" He asks her in his deep voice, sending tingles down the (h/c)-ett's spine as he spoke, "writing is not enough for me." He confesses earnestly, "...i want more..." he admits to his desire to see the foreign girl.

"haganezuka...—"

The sword maker cuts her off, "hotaru." He simply says, making (y/n) stiffen, "call me hotaru, call me by name, dear one." His words made her stutter and shrivel up. H-huh..?

(y/n) freezes up when he kisses her forehead, his big and rough hands slowly coming to rest on her waist, lightly tightening his grasp on her. Haganezuka smirks at the embarrassed look on her face, feeling satisfied by the result and just because he felt like it, his lips touch her ear sensually, "...when we get married, there'll be other names i expect you to call me," he squeezes her hips sensually as his breath caresses the side of her face.

everyone...stop, drop and roll, rn....

(y/n)'s jaw drop, feeling a bit turned on. What a tease!! who knew haganezuka had it in him?!! The man himself pulls away as he swiftly pulls his mask back on and walks away, going back to his village which will take two days at max.

He had traveled all this way just to come and see her? that's some dedication for someone who's courting her. Although, the fact he did do that made her feel all happy and warm inside. She couldn't explain it, but maybe getting married to haganezuka wasn't such a bad idea..—

~~~~~~

It was past night and everyone was asleep in the butterfly mansion except for (y/n) and her demons. She sits criss-cross on the tatami mat as she gossips to her man-eating pals, cause let's face it....how can she leave them out of the loop??? besides, they were getting some good tea (🍵).

daki looks at the letters which were laid on the floor (the demons didn't read it, btw), an interested spark in her eyes. She loves drama, especially when her brother is involved in it too, "so this hagane...something guy, he is courting you?..and he even came to see you earlier today? I wish a guy could do the same for me." She kicks her feet back and forth in the air as she lays on her stomach, daydreaming about someone performing the same way to her.

(y/n) nods, "yeah!..i was a bit shocked myself by his actions but i can't say i hate it either because honestly, it was an out of the blue situation, ya know?" daki agrees, totally understanding.

akaza glares at the letters, hoping to burn it with his gaze while gyutaro felt annoyed by this entire conversation. The hantengu clones each expressed their own dismay to the situation while enmu was carefully listening whilst ignoring the bitter feeling in his guts. rui just wanted to protect his nee-san from horny and perverted men. Best lil bro...

douma stares at the letters (y/n) shows them, a blank expression on his face before a fake smile was plastered on his face. In a blink of an eye, the letters from haganezuka were shredded to pieces in a tiny pile on the floor.

"......."

(y/n) blinks owlishly as she gapes at the destroyed letters. She darts her eyes to douma, whom still wore his fake smile, "wha...?"

urogi bursts out laughing, feeling joy from seeing the destroyed paper. He knew everyone was thinking it (except daki and rui) but he was glad one of them took the initiative and destroyed those dumb letters. No one is allowed to pursue their little human except them. Well, frankly, he just wants her for himself.

"DOUMA!!" (y/n) exclaims in shock, jaw agape as she lightly touches the shreds of paper, "why did you do that?!!" She wasn't sure whether to be angry or not.

The rainbow eyed demon did not say it was because he felt jealous. She was his anyways. He simply averts his eyes coolly.

Her question was answered shortly when sekido grips her jaw tightly in his hand, scowling at her surprised expression, he lightly tightens his hold on her, "because the only one you belong to is me." His bold claim brought upon an uproar.

"hah?!! what do you mean you?!!" akaza gaze hardens, eyebrow twitching by sekido's claim on (y/n). He would fight any one of them right now. The foreign girl deserves to be with someone whom will treat her right and is worthy of her; which is him, of course.

Of course the demons had their own conclusions themselves regarding whom (y/n) belongs to.

"it is clear that wherever (y/n) goes, she attracts all these pitiful men towards her. So i have a solution..," aizetsu says, garnering the demon's attention as (y/n) was curious on what he had to say, "...we tag along with her from now on. clearly, she cannot be trusted alone." He concludes in his depressingly sad voice.

(y/n) gapes, "w-what..?!" She looks among her small demons she collected and saw them agreeing or nodding their heads, "woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! i am not about to piggy-back all of you demons on my back!" She exasperatedly says, standing up and pacing the room back and forth, "what do you think i am???...the hulk!?" She exclaims, throwing her hands up in the air for emphasis and dramatics.

rui tilts his head confused, "what is a hulk??" The foreign girl merely pats his head. Head-pats...

enmu pipes in, looking at her dreamily, "eh?...why not?" He smirks at her, eyes hooded.

"gah!!" (y/n) stiffens, "because!...i don't need a babysitter!" She argues with a huff, "it's not my fault men are naturally attracted to me!" She grumbles, although the attention is nice at times, it is super annoying. Before any of them can remark back, she quickly slides out the room, "go to sleep!!!" She roughly closes the door, leaving the demons to stare at it in silence as they hear her retreating footstep fade the further she got away.

daki snorts amusedly, smirking, "you all are hopeless." Her remark earned her hateful glares, to which she shrugs at. face the truth, haters...

TAISHO SECRETS
. daki is immersed in (y/n)'s harem.
. haganezuka wanted to passionately kiss (y/n) on her lips.
. The swordsmith village hoped haganezuka came back with (y/n).
. rengoku was truthfully going to burn the letters.
. tengen was going to confront haganezuka but doesn't know what he looks like.
. kotetsu thinks (y/n) deserves better than haganezuka.

ENJOY!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

85.8K 2.7K 20
After being sealed, instead of finding herself trapped in the moon again, Kaguya found herself in another world in the body of a young girl who seeme...
2.9K 103 26
y/n is a regular human girl in her village, at night the demons roam, but during the day she could feel safe that is until one day it becomes a night...
11.5K 329 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
71.7K 1.9K 19
Mitsuki (Y/n) is a girl came from the Mitsuki family..After a bloodline decade of Mitsuki's Muzan Kibutsuji slaughtered everyone that has the bloodli...