ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

By dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... More

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 πŸ”ž!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 πŸ”ž!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 πŸ”ž.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 πŸ”ž
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 πŸ”ž
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 πŸ”ž
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 22

49 0 0
By dfaithhhxox

It was Friday and in 2 months, work begins again. I work in a nursery that AMP has built and funded. And so, I can go to work wherever I want and I'll still get paid. Anyways, I woke up, to Duke by my side.

Duke: Morning mama

"Morning Papa, how you doing"

Duke: I'm doing great now that you awake.

"That's so nice of you to say"

Duke: Of course.

"Okay we've got to wake up because we've got a shoot today"

Duke: So true and guess what the shoot is, Beta Squad are in Atlanta so we've told them to meet us in our favourite basketball hall and we're going to play basketball with them.

"That sounds fun"

Duke: Right.

"And we all going to this shoot including, Mateo"

Duke: Yeah it'll be fun to watch and also it'll give an idea to Mateo for what his father does for his living and we'll see how he likes it.

"Okay that's a good idea, imma go and shower and get ready"

Duke was already ready but he was so selfish for not waking me up. He does that all the time and that's why we the last ones to go downstairs and leave with the rest of them because Duke be waking me up late.

"You evil for not waking me up"

Duke: What do you mean?

"You always not waking me up when you wake up and I tell you too and we always last to go downstairs because I take so long to get ready because you don't wake me up."

Duke: I'm sorry that's your responsibility. Have an alarm on your phone.

"I'll sleep through them"

Duke: Alright imma wake you up.

"Alright"

I then walk to the bathroom and go and get ready. The colour I decided to wear today was green. I have a dark green New York Hat with some flaps on the side but flipped up. With my hair in a wig a straight long one. with a dark green jacket and a dark green bodysuit with some green cargos and some black boot heels. I wear my black glasses with gold jewellery and I wore my grills to be a bit saucy today. Did my makeup. My nails were in French tips. And I come out of the bathroom. Duke was on his phone and he looks up and sees my fit.

Duke: Oh my god baby, you look so good.

Duke had on a green fit on. He was going lime green. He went with a lime green bucket hat. With a lime green hoodie with some graffiti on it and some lime green flares with his glasses and some green air forces.

Duke: You ready?

"Yeah, hold on let's take a picture"

We went to the the bathroom and held hands with each other and took a few flicks with Dazz Cam and normal Cam and then made our way downstairs.

Not everyone was downstairs which was surprising it was only Agent his wife Callie and Ammi and Fanum with Mateo.

Fanum: Look who came through!!

"Yoooo"

Ammi: Y'all look so good it's insane.

Callie: You two look so cute.

Me and Duke then looked at each other and smiled.

"So where's Davis?"

Fanum: They still getting ready.

"For real?"

Ammi: We supposed to start in a few mins and they ain't ready yet.

"And we get complained at when we late"

I walk to the couch with Duke's hand in mine and we sit next to Agent and Callie.

Agent: How you guys doing?

"Oh we doing great, Right?"

Duke: Spectuacular!

Callie: That's good to hear.

We hear footsteps and it was Kai and Skye and Chris and Rosemary. They came dressed up and nice. So lastly, Davis' girlfriend comes downstairs and then walks out of nowhere. Me and
Duke then look at each other so confused and I look at the rest of us confused as well.

Davis then comes downstairs and looks at us.

Davis: Fuck that girl, anyways y'all ready?

"Davis, are you okay?"

Davis: Yeah i'm good, let's get on with the shoot. Oh and by the way y'all we going to the Greek Islands tomorrow. We got everyone new clothes and new shoes and everything. The house keeper packed us up so we good for everything.

Callie: Fantastic.

We all stand up and head to the door to make our way out to the group bus.

Duke: You sure you good bro?

Davis: I feel fine now go.

Duke then heads out and takes my hand whilst I wait for him and we both enter the bus. Davis locks the house and enters the bus and hollers at the bus driver saying we're ready to go.

I just remembered I've got to meet someone at Starbucks but at least the venue is near Starbucks it's literally next door to it.

After an hour, we get there and we all get down and we walk to the venue. I see the Starbucks and I stop whilst everyone is walking to the door. I hold Duke's hand.

Duke: Babe, where you going?

"I forgot to tell you this yesterday but i've got to meet someone at Starbucks, I won't take long though."

Duke: Alright, text me and also we shoot in an hour and we need someone with Mateo at the side.

"The girls got him he'll be fine"

Duke: Alright, Love you.

Duke then kisses me and I start to walk with my hands in my pocket with one Airpod in and I enter Starbucks. I get a text that says "Right infront of you"

I then look towards me and it was Adreel.

"Oh not you didn't, I'm getting the hell out of here"

Adreel: No wait, please Destinee just hear me out.

I then sit down at the desk assigned to us she then sits down as well.

Adreel: You look nice.

"Thank you, we're shooting today so gotta look good, you know"

Adreel: I just wanted to sincerely apologise for everything i've put you guys through. Especially Ammi as well. I just want to make peace. Please.

"Because of Mateo, i've decided your apology is accepted but you've got to apologise to Fanum and Ammi personally."

Adreel: I know I am.

"Girl i'm sorry for acting so rude as well, I shouldn't have you were trying to heal your past and that's understandable. I'm going through the same thing"

Adreel then nods, and I put my hand out on the table and she then holds it.

"Mateo is fine, Fanum is still waiting for that timetable, you'll visit him after a few months because he's coming with us to the Greek Islands. Do you have his passport with you?"

Adreel: Luckily yes.

Adreel then gives me his passport and then I gave her a hug.

"You have the best day, I forgive you and we can be cool again. I'll unblock you"

Adreel: Thanks babe, enjoy your shoot! Oh and i'll send you Mateo's timetable and everything.

"Don't worry me and Ammi will take good care of him and he's in my class for school so it's okay"

Adreel: Thank you.

I gave her one last hug and waved goodbye and then walked to the venue and as I walked through the hall I see Ammi standing outside looking worried.

"Hey girl, are you okay?"

Ammi: Yeah I was worried about you. Where were you?

"Adreel wanted to meet"

Ammi: Oh you forgive her?

I nodded and Ammi shakes her head.

Ammi: Does she wanna meet me?

I nodded. She wanted to go. So I told her where she was and Ammi goes and I go with her. We then go to Starbucks and we see Adreel leaving.

"ADREEL!"

Adreel looks back and sees Ammi. Ammi then has her eyes filled with tears and Adreel walks up to her and hugs her and she said.

Adreel: I'm so sorry Ammi for ruining everything you had with Roberto, I know you'll be a good stepmom to Mateo and I wish you all the best for your baby. It's okay if you don't wanna talk to me ever again, but i just want you to hear me out.

Ammi: I will forget what you did but I wouldn't hold a grudge on you on it. I forgive you and we can stay mutual but I just don't want you to cause any more trouble.

Adreel: I'll keep that promise. I've gotta go. Have a nice day.

We watched her walk away and we walked back to the venue and they were shooting in 10 mins. We arrive at hall. And we run to the benches and see Mateo with Skye and Kai playing before we arrived.

Callie: What took you guys so long?

"We went to meet up with Adreel to forgive her, we're mutual, we've got to be mutual we have her son for Christ sake"

Skye: Okay fuck that, we've got a shoot to witness and Kai's got to go.

Kai: You're right, I've got to go.

"Alright, we're here now Kai go do your thing"

Kai: Thank you.

Me and Ammi then sit with Mateo and Skye and Callie and we hold hands and Mateo then moves from Skye and Callie and we watch the shoot happening.

AMP we're winning of course because we've got the best hoopers in the team so we good. Little Mateo was cheering for his dad and every time he scored, he would cheer. And it was the cutest thing ever.

The shoot was finished and we ordered some food to come to the hall so we could eat. Beta Squad then left and we invited some friends to come chill with us.

Kai: Can we explore the city real quick? I really don't wanna go home.

Davis: Yeah we can walk around that's fine i'll tell the driver to just stay here and we'll just meet him in the venue.

"Alright bet let's go"

I put Mateo in his buggy and we all were ready to go and off we went to just walk around Atlanta. The sun was setting. The hot breeze felt good. I loved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 14.7K 41
"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way home and just couldn't take my mind off...
34K 826 24
"I don't think you would ever understand how much you truly mean to me." "Why do you think I call you, mi tesoro." treasΒ·ure /ˈtreZHΙ™r/ verb keep ca...
35.7K 624 15
moving from nyc from my crazy delusional ex boyfriend is one of the hardest thing to do because he was my first love. That was one story but moving...
23.9K 826 29
25 year old Lauren can: Make a song hit over 250,000 streams. Keep a man hooked in the bedroom. 25 year old Lauren cannot (is yet to): Make a hit re...