ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

De dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... Mais

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🔞!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 🔞!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21 🔞.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 🔞
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 🔞
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 20

48 1 0
De dfaithhhxox

I then go downstairs and everyone is chopping it up and updating each other on what's going on in their lives. I have a plate in my hand walking to the kitchen about to wash it.

Duke then looks at me in the kitchen washing this kitchen. He then tells Agent and Davis he'll be back and walks with his plate up to where I am.

Duke: You good?

"Of course, just finished tucking Mateo in. Washing his plate. He devoured the whole thing and now i'm just going to chill in the kitchen for a while and speak to Ammi and then imma join y'all"

Duke: You sure you gon be good?

"Yeah, of course don't worry bout me"

Duke: How you feeling?

"Tired, of course, the last few days have been hectic. I just want this Greek Islands trip to happen, i've got to speak to Davis about when it's going to be"

Duke: We going Monday. The housekeeper picked our stuff so we good.

"Great"

Duke: Babe you've gotta rest. Go to bed.

"How can I when we have guests?"

Duke: Who gives a fuck?! Go to sleep. You tired.

"Alright, Alright Imma go"

Duke: Love ya

"Luh you too baby"

So I gave Ammi a hug and told her that I'll speak to her tomorrow. Lately, I've been feeling not my best. Probably because this group is getting into so much shit that it's stressing me out so much. Ammi's pregnant and also taking care of her stepchild at the same time. Fanum finally has custody of his son. Me and Duke. Well there's nothing going on. And everyone is just chilling.

Well, I then say goodbye to Sniper, Jon and Shaqq as I was going to bed. I purposely wanted to not say goodbye to Josh because sometimes he knows what to do to make me fall for him again.

Destinee, don't be stupid you ain't falling for this nigga.

Anyways, back to the story. I then go to Josh and say bye. He stood up and went around the couch to where I am just to hug me. Duke looks at him with a sideye and he also looks at me. I got scared at this point.

But then he breaks the hug when I whispered, "Duke is looking at us". He then turns around and says in such a lower voice so no one hears him.

Josh: Why don't you text me no more?

"Don't try me nigga, I been had stuff to do. I'm a busy woman"

Josh: Okay, but it doesn't take you that long to text me.

"What am I supposed to be texting you about?"

Josh: Tell me about your day and stuff, update me on everything.

"I've got a boyfriend to talk that shit with thank you very much, ugh Josh, I'm tired i got to go to bed and Duke is looking at us so let's cut this short."

Josh: Aight, text me.

"I'll consider that option"

I give him one last hug and go upstairs. I then checked Mateo's room to see if he's still asleep. He was. His night light was on, the rain is still on the TV. I then shut his door and head into Duke's room. I then took off my clothes to head into the shower. Showered and did my skincare and wore my pjs and my black long fluffy robe. And had my hair up with my huge black glasses on and went into bed.

I turned the lights red and closed the door. I could hear the guys and the girls downstairs just laughing and having a good time. Damn they can have a time without me. But in the group, i'm still the most generous.

So, I'm on my phone just scrolling on Instagram. And I get a text.

"Hey Destinee, can we meet"

Who the fuck is texting me to meet up with them. So I fell for it. I said okay what time and what place? They said in Starbucks tomorrow. That was a bit quick. But anyways i'm going to meet up with a mysterious person tomorrow. I think I know who it's going to be but Imma not jump into conclusions.

They read my message and I decided to give them a call to see who was texting me like this because i'm an impatient girl. I called, it ended straight away. I was like damn, who the heck is wasting their time trying to message me telling me to urgently meet up with them. Anyways, I ignored it.

Time went passed, and the guests left, I didn't hear anything so I assumed they left. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I immediately recognise them. It was Duke. He opens the door in his room and sees me on the bed using my phone to complete some admin i've got to do for my job. I look up to see who it was and my face turned all the way up. He sits on the side of the bed.

"Oh hey babe"

Duke: What was up with you and Josh downstairs?

"Are you being serious right now"

Duke: Yes the hell I am, what the fuck was going on?

"Duke, we're friends, he was just asking me why I don't message him and I don't want to"

Duke: All that hugging, I don't like that shit. That ends today.

"Okay master. The fuck, you can't tell me what to do"

Duke: Oh yeah I can, I'm your man, you supposed to respect my boundaries.

"Duke I don't understand you sometimes, we sorted this thing out and now you bringing it back up again, I can't afford that shit"

Duke: I'm not bringing it back up you hugging and getting all cute and shit for another man, I don't like that shit.

"Okay if I offended you, I'm sorry"

Duke: Whatever.

"Whatever? Okay cool."

Duke then stood up and goes to the bathroom. He goes and showers and changes into his nightwear.

Duke: Imma hop on stream is that okay with you?

"No"

Duke: Then get out then.

"No nigga, I'm staying here and in fact, you don't got time to be streaming because we didn't talk things out the way they should be Duke, you can't be avoiding me and acting like my daddy all the time when i'm friends with another man"

Duke then comes to bed and joins next to me and moves closer to me and lowers his voice and speaks a bit quietly and says.

Duke: With your ex?

"Okay that doesn't make a difference Duke"

Duke: Yes it does, you've had sexual relations with him and you were in a relationship with him and since he broke it off now he's trying to get in your pants again. Uh uh he ain't. And Imma make sure of that.

"Wow look at you being alpha"

Duke: I'm supposed to be babe, I'm supposed to protect you.

"I know and i'm sorry for hurting your feelings when I was with Josh and also in the kitchen if you think I wasn't joking"

Duke: Shut up with that bullshit I know you was, but you are forgiven.

Duke then looks at my lips and pulls me closer to him and our lips crash against each other. His lips are so soft. He's just everything to me. Just to be around this man is enough for me. Just to be around him, I feel complete. He pulls away and says.

Duke: I love you.

My heart skipped a beat. He hasn't been saying that a lot. I've been saying it but you know he hasn't said that to me in a while so I was surprised and shocked but also had butterflies in my stomach.

"Nigga you haven't said that to me in a long time"

Duke: I'm sorry that's my fault but I've always loved you and you know that, but genuinely I mean it I love you with all my heart.

"I love you too Papa"

Duke then bits his lip and looks at them again. He then grabs my face and kisses my lips again. I think it's because I called him "Papa" for the first time and he folded like a laptop.

Duke: You better call me that all the time from now on.

"I got you only on one condition"

Duke: What?

"Unless you call me mama"

Duke: I got you....mama.

I squealed and giggled and kissed him even more. He was starting to get sexual. I felt it. And mind you, I have a laced pyjama on. So I think when I wear laced shit or that long ass see through black and fluffy on the arm and body robe, he starts to get horny. Duke then starts to kiss my neck.

"Ugh, babe, we haven't fucked in a few months"

Duke: I know, and I wanna fuck now what's the issue?

"It's a bit weird now we have a kid in the house i'm scared to wake him up."

Duke continues to kiss my neck and now pay attention to what i'm saying.

"Babe?!"

Duke: We'll be quiet. Bring your ass here.

He then pulls me closer and we start to make out...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32K 685 20
This is something about Fanummmm but if you haven't already, go check out my story about Kai and Duke! Much appreciated
59.7K 6.5K 59
ATTENTION: YOU MUST READ FRESHMEN YEAR FIRST! Freshly new nineteen year old, Shai Carter, is back with even more madness. Entering his sophomore year...
2.4K 76 20
He swept her off her feet and took her from her man... that's that rizz right there 💯 DO NOT SEND THIS TO DUKE 🤣 I REPEAT DO NOT SEND THIS TO DUKE...
23.9K 826 29
25 year old Lauren can: Make a song hit over 250,000 streams. Keep a man hooked in the bedroom. 25 year old Lauren cannot (is yet to): Make a hit re...