Infatuated-Draco Malfoy x OC

Por MattyandTheosGirl02

Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort... Mais

Characters
The start of something new
He's just that bad
Eleanor White is victorious
Stranger things have happened
From bad to worse
Saving Juliet
I hate you, Draco Malfoy
The girl who got hurt
Im sorry
Revelations
The Deatheaters
The invite
I don't belong
Confusion
Getting along
Friends?
Daddy dearest
The room of requirement
Family
The truth
The crossroads
My keeper
Through the hard times
A brothers love
Exchanged words
Home
Sage green
Longing
Reunited
Christmas with you
Malfoy Manor
Juliet Walters is...
The letter
The Nott's
The Dark Lord
Stuck with you
Juliet Nott
Graham Montague is an ass
Oh so mighty headmaster
The prophecy of one
Figuring it out
The girl tells all
Now or Never
The Dumbledore's
The riddle of it all
I wont watch
1943
I'm new here
Holding back
The Slytherin boys of 1943
Life on the line
You're a bitch
He isnt capable of such things
He has a soft spot for you
Let's kill Dumbledore
Save me to save you
The astronomy tower
A heart of steel
Knock down my walls
Exposed
Lineage
1996
The lost Diadem
The curse of the damned
Two Nott's, a Malfoy and a Riddle
The darkest parts of her
The first time...
Cursed
Let me go
The Last Time
Juliet's Epilogue
Draco's Epilogue
Infatuated
Final Authors Note

The ties that bind

21 0 0
Por MattyandTheosGirl02

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Juliet and Eleanor had stayed up all night whilst Juliet told her everything about the last few weeks, leaving out that Draco and Theo were deatheater's and that she was helping them with a task from the dark lord, of course. Eleanor was more than apologetic for her actions, she now understood what had been happening, Juliet was never ditching her for Draco, she was simply getting to know her brother and maybe making out with Draco occasionally.

Talking with Eleanor had really given Juliet a better perspective on things, as much as she loathed the man that was her father, her brother was one of the people closest to her and she wanted everyone to know. So merely a week later, Juliet found herself storming her way to the dungeons in search in Theodore Nott. As she approached the large wooden door, she cursed herself in her head and apologised to merlin for what she was about to say.

"Mudblood" Juliet expected the door to swing open but it did not. She huffed in annoyance when she realised the password had been changed. Of course they change it when I actually need to get in there.

Juliet slumped back against the wall. She would have to wait till a Slytherin came or went and bribe them into letting her in, shouldn't be too hard.

But as Juliet finally caught sight of someone coming down the hall, she cringed. Adrian Pucey, the same boy that Eleanor had seduced was walking towards her with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well hello, I think you're in the wrong place darling" his voice made Juliet screw her face up, he was no Draco Malfoy.

"Can you let me in there please?" Juliet gave him her fakest smile and sweetest voice as she batted her eyelashes.

"Sorry, no can do. Although with a bit more persuasion, I might" Adrian stepped forward and snaked his arm around Juliet's waist, pulling her body against his.

"Um no-I'll just come back another time" Juliet laughed nervously as she tried to push against his chest but it was no use, he was a six foot tall quidditch player she was a mere five foot two, book enthusiast.

"Whoa what's the rush? We can take things slow...if you're not quite in that place yet" Adrian winked and darted his tongue out to wet his lips and Juliet was officially disgusted.

"No thank you" Juliet writhed around in his grip and she thought about screaming until Theo or Draco heard her but she knew that the Slytherin's kept up a constant sound proofing spell.

"I know you want a bad boy to ruffle those perfect feathers" his face started coming down towards hers and there was nothing she could do. Her heart was pounding as she saw his puckered lips coming at her.

"She's already got her own bad boy" Juliet's eyes widened when she heard his voice.

"Get your hands off my girl Pucey"

Suddenly Juliet's body was released and she rubbed her hands over where his tight grip had been on her waist.

"Oh hi Malfoy, nice to see you again" Adrian crossed his arms over his chest.

"Touch her again or so much as even look at her...and I'll have your head on a spike outside of this door as warning for any others who dare to do the same thing" Draco held his hand out for Juliet and she took it quickly, letting him pull her inside of the common room. As soon as the door closed behind them, his arms wrapped tightly around her.

"Are you okay?" His lips met her forehead delicately.

"Yeah I'm okay" Juliet hummed quietly.

"What are you doing down here all alone?" Draco pulled back to look into her eyes.

"I was coming to talk to Theo but the password has changed and I couldn't get in" Juliet shrugged her shoulders as a smile covered her face.

"He's in our dorm, come on" Draco laced their fingers together and guided her up the stairs. He pushed the door to their room open easily and stood aside to let Juliet walk in first.

"Found your sister getting harassed by Pucey, Nott" Draco's voice instantly caught Theo's attention and drew him away from the book that rested in his lap.

"What?!" Theo jumped up and took long strides over to Juliet. His hands went straight to the top of her arms as he examined her for any signs of injury.

"I'm not hurt" Juliet laughed at Theo's concern.

"I'll kill him the next time I see him" Theo sneered before walking back over to his bed. Draco was now led on his bed too, with his arms crossed behind his head.

"I actually came to talk to you Theo" Juliet walked across the room and sat politely on the end of his bed.

"What is it? Has that dipshit asked you to marry him?" Theo pointed his finger at Draco "because I don't think that's a good idea right now and we certainly don't want little Malfoy and Nott babies running around-..."

"Theo!" Juliet let out a sigh "no me and Draco aren't getting married and as for the babies thing. There's no worries there I'm still very much a virgin" Juliet's cheeks flushed red when she released what she said and Draco watched her with a tilted head. Something else he never knew before.

"Good. Keep it that way" Theo looked at Malfoy quickly and sent him a death glare to which Draco replied by holding his hands up in surrender.

"Okay can we please get back on track....i want to change my name. I want to be a Nott" Juliet spurted it out quickly and watched in anticipation as Theo's face went from one of confusion to anger and back to confusion again.

"No" That's all he said as he picked his book back up and started reading. Juliet turned to look at Draco with furrowed eyebrows but he shrugged.

"What do you mean no?" Juliet grabbed his book and closed it, tucking it underneath her arm.

"No, if you change your name. You know who will see that you've been added to our family tree and you'll be in danger and why would you want his name?" Theo sneered when he had to mention his father.

"I don't want his name. I want your name. Theo please"
Juliet gave him her best puppy dog eyes and Theo found it hard to even look at her, he couldn't resist those eyes.

"Then I'll change my name to Walter's and oh look we have the same name" Theo clapped in excitement but Juliet rolled her eyes.

"Theo..."

"I said no Juliet. The dark lord will know about you if you do this" Theo shook his head.

"So? Maybe that isn't a bad thing! Surely if I'm related to you, he won't want to kill me as badly" Juliet shrugged casually and she knew she'd said the wrong thing when Theo stared at her with wide eyes and Draco was no longer led on his bed but storming across the room.

"Juliet don't be so utterly stupid! Do you have a death wish or something?!" Draco's voice was loud and Juliet wasn't about to give in easily. She stood to her feet and took a step forward, challenging him.

"I'd rather die as a deatheater knowing that I got to actually be with you for even a day Draco! And before you say 'but you are with me'" Juliet mocked Draco's voice "I'm not! Not really! I'd throw myself off the damn astronomy tower if it meant I got to have one normal day with both of you, where we didn't have to hide in the fucking room of requirement!" Juliet threw her arms up in the air before slapping them down against her legs. She'd clearly hit a nerve with Draco because he looked as if he could explode.

"Go on then Juliet! Go and do it! Because let me tell you, it won't get you a normal day! Do you think that you'll become a deatheater and it will be all unicorns and rainbows? It won't! You'll be made to kill people, can you really handle that?!" Draco's chest was heaving up and down and even though he was showing anger on the outside, on the inside he was heartbroken that she felt as though she had to give her life up to be with him, he wouldn't let her do it, even if it meant he had to let her go.

"I know that Draco! But Merlin...I am so in love with you! I love you Draco and you can't seriously think that my life wasn't heading this way anyway? I'm the daughter of a death eater for Merlin's sake!" Juliet felt hot tears spill over her eyes and onto her cheeks, she'd just confessed the one thing that she sought for Draco to never know.

"You love me? Then you're more foolish that I thought..."

"Draco-.." Theo stood up, as if he knew his friend was about to make the biggest mistake of his life.

"I don't love you Juliet! I'll never love you! This whole thing between us was just so that I could figure out how you can shield your mind from my legilimency!" Draco's words made Juliet's whole world come crashing down. I don't love you. I'll never love you.

Theo's mouth fell open as his heart broke in two for his sister. He took a step forward and placed his hand on her arm, only for her to flinch at his touch.

"You knew about this didn't you? That he didn't really want me..." Juliet's voice was trembling as she spoke.

"I did but Jules, Draco doesn't know what he's saying, that's all it was about at first but now he..."

"No Nott, I don't. I had you fooled as well, if I told you the truth you'd never let me around her" Draco's face was blank and Theo knew what he was doing. He was shielding his mind, locking all his caring feelings away.

"Fuck you" Theo threw his fist back and collided it with the middle of Draco's face. Sure, Theo knew he did love his sister really but Juliet didn't need to know that the reason Theo punched him was because he was lying.

Draco still stood motionless as blood tricked from his nose onto his lips. His eyes trailed over to Juliet who had her arms hugged tightly around her body, as if she were holding herself together.

"Never talk to me again. Don't even look at me" she spat the words at Draco before she took one last look at Theo.

"And you...I wish I never found out you were my brother" Her voice cracked as she spoke, she wanted to take the words back as soon as she said them but she didn't. Instead she turned around and left the room.

Theo could feel his lip quivering, in anger and in sadness. A single tear left his eye but he wiped it away quickly, he hadn't cried in years, not since his mother had died.

"You're a complete fool Draco Malfoy. You just lost the best thing you've ever had" Theo could barely stand to look at his friend.

"You'll thank me one day...when she's still alive. She's not going to die to be with me" Draco looked down to the ground before he too left the dorm.

Theo remained stood in the middle of the room, wondering how such a little conversation took such a bad turn. His heart broke for his sister, who'd he lost before they'd even really begun.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

123K 5K 22
Draco Malfoy is a womaniser. He never cares for the girls that he messes around - doesn't blink an eye when they confess their love for him, never fl...
967K 15.5K 47
romance is not dead if you keep it just yours draco malfoy x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 2.22.23 finished: 3.29.23
287K 6.9K 42
18+ | In which a brokenhearted girl tries to move on from her first love, Draco Malfoy, to let herself fall into someone else's arms. But what happe...
734K 24.5K 85
❝ π’π‘πž 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...