Infatuated-Draco Malfoy x OC

By MattyandTheosGirl02

Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort... More

Characters
The start of something new
He's just that bad
Eleanor White is victorious
Stranger things have happened
From bad to worse
Saving Juliet
I hate you, Draco Malfoy
The girl who got hurt
Im sorry
Revelations
The Deatheaters
The invite
I don't belong
Confusion
Getting along
Friends?
Daddy dearest
The room of requirement
The truth
The crossroads
My keeper
The ties that bind
Through the hard times
A brothers love
Exchanged words
Home
Sage green
Longing
Reunited
Christmas with you
Malfoy Manor
Juliet Walters is...
The letter
The Nott's
The Dark Lord
Stuck with you
Juliet Nott
Graham Montague is an ass
Oh so mighty headmaster
The prophecy of one
Figuring it out
The girl tells all
Now or Never
The Dumbledore's
The riddle of it all
I wont watch
1943
I'm new here
Holding back
The Slytherin boys of 1943
Life on the line
You're a bitch
He isnt capable of such things
He has a soft spot for you
Let's kill Dumbledore
Save me to save you
The astronomy tower
A heart of steel
Knock down my walls
Exposed
Lineage
1996
The lost Diadem
The curse of the damned
Two Nott's, a Malfoy and a Riddle
The darkest parts of her
The first time...
Cursed
Let me go
The Last Time
Juliet's Epilogue
Draco's Epilogue
Infatuated
Final Authors Note

Family

32 1 0
By MattyandTheosGirl02

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

A few weeks had passed since Juliet found out that Theo was her brother. November was now in full bloom and the air had changed, physically and metaphorically. Draco had been under a lot of pressure from his father and the three teenagers had been working overtime to try and fix the vanishing cabinet. Juliet felt as though they were getting somewhere but Draco stated that it wasn't quick enough, which had earned him a lecture from Theo. Theo was taking his big brother duties very seriously, anytime Draco raised his voice or so much as looked at Juliet the wrong way, Theo was there, telling him that he was a dick and threatening to rip his head off.

Eleanor White had become increasingly more annoyed with Juliet and the two hadn't been talking as much as they once were. By the time Juliet got back to her dorm most nights, Eleanor was asleep and when she woke up, Eleanor had already gone down to breakfast. The girl claimed this was a classic case of one of half of the friendship getting a boyfriend. Little did she know that Draco and Juliet weren't there yet, matter of fact they hadn't progressed much from just having make out sessions but Eleanor felt as if she was being replaced and Juliet couldn't tell her the truth, most of the time, her and Draco weren't alone. She wasn't ditching Eleanor for Draco, she was helping her situation ship and her brother survive the dark lord.

Her heart was heavy this morning though, as it was her mother's birthday. Usually by now she would have sent her a letter and some sweets from honeydukes but she didn't know what it is she would say. She'd been thinking hard the past few weeks about whether she should confront her mother and find out whether she knew Tiberius was married when they met. She'd also questioned wether she should tell her about Theo, she knew her mother was a kind woman and she knew that she'd love to meet her daughters brother but it was up for debate about if Theo was ready for that.

Juliet was sat at the far end of the Ravenclaw table in the great hall with a piece of parchment and a quill in front of her. The page was still completely blank apart from the 'dear mother' that Juliet had wrote five minutes ago. She kept flicking her gaze onto the Slytherin table and everytime she did, Theo sent her a smile. It was still important to Draco that they didn't communicate in the presence of others so the subtle twitch of his lip was enough for Juliet.

The presence of someone next to her caught her attention and as she turned her head to the side, she was met with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. Luna lovegood had taken the free spot next to Juliet but she didn't mind, she'd never had a problem with luna. Despite many people in her house and other houses giving her the nickname of 'looney lovegood'.

"Hello luna" Juliet gave her a soft smile before looking back down at her blank parchment.

"Juliet, you seem to be in turmoil. Your mind is clouded and full of wrackspurts. Maybe that's why you're having trouble writing anything" the girl had a dazed smile on her face as she stared into Juliet's eyes.

"Uh-how did you know I was in turmoil?" Juliet furrowed her brows and tilted her head to the side.

"I have this sense you see...I can see many things. It often...scares people away" Luna smiled softly once more and Juliet found herself smiling too.

"It was kind of you to notice Luna. I'm having trouble writing a letter to my mother. I recently found out some...things and I'm deciding wether or not to ask her about them" Juliet so nearly spilled everything to the kind girl next to her but she didn't doubt for a second that her secret would be safe with Luna.

"Hm well, I think if it's something you need to confirm to move forward with your life that you should ask her but if you think you can carry on as normal without finding out then there's no point in creating extra added stress" Luna's words rand loudly in Juliet's mind. It was a pretty big thing and Juliet would definitely sleep easier at night if she knew the truth.

"Thank you Luna" Juliet smiled widely before picking up her quill and starting to write.

Dear mother,

First and foremost, happy birthday! You'll forgive me for not sending you chocolate frogs with this letter but I haven't had time to go into hogsmead yet.

However, I need to ask you a few things, I've recently discovered that my father, who you believe to of died, is not actually dead but that he also bore another child, before I was even born. Theodore Nott has been in my classes since first year and I'd never suspected a thing but as of late we've become friends and a conversation about our family lives revealed that his father is also mine.

Theo even showed me photos of his father when he was born and it was the same man from the photos you showed me. He was sat with his wife, Theo's mother.

It's time that I know the truth, did you know he was married to someone else and that he had another child on the way?.

Please write back as soon as you can.

With all my love,

Juliet xx

Juliet let out a sigh of relief when she dropped her quill. Her mind already felt lighter and she anxiously awaited her mother's response, maybe things would finally make sense.

Juliet glanced up once more to see Theo giving her their signal, that he and Draco were leaving the hall and for Juliet to leave a few minutes after and meet them in the corridor. She nodded quickly as she started to pack up her things and after watching them leave, she decided to bid her goodbye's to Luna.

"Thank you for your advice Luna, I appreciate it" Juliet smiled softly as she stood to her feet, but a grip on her hand stopped her.

"You love him don't you?" Juliet's eyebrows furrowed at her words.

"Love who Luna?" Juliet let out a nervous chuckle.

"Theodore Nott of course" Luna spoke as if it was obvious.

"Oh no Luna, you've got it all wrong he-..."

"Not as a boyfriend but maybe, as a brother?" Luna raised her eyebrows and Juliet's mouth fell agape.

"Y-yes, something like that" Juliet stuttered as she climbed over the bench.

"Goodbye Juliet" Luna went back to her daydreaming and Juliet smiled softly before turning around and leaving the hall.

Her letter to her mother was gripped in her hand and she had to ask Draco is she could use his owl to send it to her. Her eyes searched the corridor and she instantly caught sight of brown curls and platinum hair stood next to a pillar.

"Hi" Juliet stood up onto her tiptoes and pressed a kiss to Draco's cheek quickly before turning and wrapping her arms around Theo's neck.

"Just to warn you, that has to stop. Before I was your brother I didn't care but now....its weird" Theo visibly cringed as he thought about it.

"Don't look if it bothers you" Draco secured his hand around the back of Juliet's neck and pulled her forward, slamming his lips against hers against in a passionate kiss. His lips were rough against her soft ones but as his scent filled her nostrils she melted against him. As Draco pulled away there was a devilish smirk on his lips and Juliet shook her head at him before looking at Theo, who had his hand covering his eyes.

"We're done now" Juliet pulled his hand down and let out a chuckle.

"Damn little sister, who knew it would be you who turned Malfoy soft" Theo ruffled Juliet's hair and she shoved his hand away.

"You've got to stop with the 'little sister' I'm only 2 months younger than you" Juliet crossed her arms over her chest.

"Exactly" Theo smirked widely.

"If you both carry on bickering, I'll have to go" Draco huffed from beside Juliet.

"Oh before you have a breakdown, can I use your owl to send my mother a letter?" Juliet laced her fingers with Draco's.

"Of course but don't you have an owl?" Draco furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I HAD an owl, he is no longer" Juliet gave him a tight lipped smile and Draco didn't need to ask any further questions, he understood.

"Yes you can use my owl, he's in the owlery. You remember what he looks like don't you?" Draco spoke to her as if she was a child sometimes.

"Yes I remember what he looks like" Juliet rolled her eyes before pulling her hand from Draco's and turning around, walking in the direction of the owlery.

"See you later then!" Theo called out after her and Juliet had a feeling the whole 'keeping it a secret' thing, wouldn't last for that much longer.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
747K 24.8K 86
❝ π’π‘πž 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...
281K 6.3K 29
Cover made by @CassieLinn BOOK ONE OF THE DEADLY DUET. If you're here to leave hate comments, don't even bother reading. Check the warnings before y...
289K 6.9K 42
18+ | In which a brokenhearted girl tries to move on from her first love, Draco Malfoy, to let herself fall into someone else's arms. But what happe...