new Cipher Oneshots

By FreeSchildtoete

I'm back with another book of oneshots about our favorite demon family! family constellation changes in some... More

a/n
the bully
annoy someone else (powderblue)
the healer 1 (Willolotl)
damn (MaWill/MaBill)
cash, death or... 1(WillFord)
cash, death orrrrr... 2 (WillFord)
the healer 2
I want my brothers
saved by the sound of a violin
he can't find out (WillDip)
I never fell this hard before.
you stole my everything 1
William Gleefull (Ciphercest)
bad breakup (purple Ciphercest)
underage (WillFord, fem!Will, grooming?)
the queer cousin (Ciphercest)
stay away (powderblue)
in love with the babysitter 1
I (don't) care.
I couldn't let this happen to you.
don't mess with my girl
a .demon. IN HEAVEN?!
the funniest little kids (humanAU)
gayyyyy (highschool WillDip)
kidnapping
you may kiss the bride
BillxTad=SMUT?!
ChillDip bc I can
uncle Ford (human AU)
my lady (revMaWill) 1
my lady 2
the white rabbit
the kings bride (Willolotl, WillDip)
Chills boyfriend (ChillDip)
Killian (purple Ciphercest)
the omega prince (powderblue)

you stole my everything 2

17 1 0
By FreeSchildtoete

Tw: suicide

PoV Till
"Hey, please call back. We're worried. ", I spoke into my little brother's mailbox. It had been two weeks since we last heard of him and it was getting to me.

The police had started to search, but they didn't seem very into it. As if he would've ran away, as if he would do that!

The next morning I went to his workplace, but they told me he didn't work there anymore.

That was odd. He was so excited to be working in that stupid company...

Suddenly, just as I was leaving, I bumped into someone. The man glared at me.

Wait, was that the CEO?!

"Sir, wait!", I called after him.

He actually waited.

"Sir, do you know anything about my brother? William Benjamin Cipher, please, he, he worked here and now he disappeared.", I cried out. I was so desperate.

"Leave me alone.", he huffed, but he looked at me weirdly for a second.

"Please, has he mentioned anything?", I tried again.

"Get this man out of here.", the CEO huffed nervously.

I turned around and left with a sigh. But it didn't sit quite right with me.

PoV Will
I sat on the blanket they had layed out for me on the floor. I was freezing cold and scared.

The black eye Stanford had given me stung painfully.

How could I have been this stupid?! He had never cared about me in any way and it haunted me. I had given him everything I had!

And he simply stole everything I couldn't give. I felt so empty.

Suddenly I spotted a few pipes. I could reach those.

I helped a monster become even more powerful. It was my fault if even more people would die.

I used the blanket as a rope, climbed on the chair and tied it to a pipe. Then I kicked the chair away.

Just before my sight went blurry, I heard the door open.

~~~
Biep. Biep. Biiiiieeeeppp.

I heard the noise long before I realized it was the sound of a heart monitor. My heartbeat sped up. I was alive! Why was I alive?!

"Ah, you're awake. That's great. Couldn't have you dying on me.", Stanford chuckled next to me.

"Fuck you.", I breathed out.

"Oh, we started cursing now? How sweet.", he replied. I turned my head to him.

"I hate you.", I spat at him.

"For what? For saving your life or for making you want to take it?", he smiled innocently.

I wanted to yell at him, but my head hurt to much, so I stayed quiet.

"Get rest, boy. I'll come check on you later.", he sighed.

"Stop doing that.", I mumbled.

He stood up from his chair.

"Doing what?"

"Stop pretending you cared.", I mumbled, before drifting off to sleep again.

The next time I woke up, I was really thirsty. I found a water bottle on a table next to the actual bed I was laying on. It had a sticky not on it.

"Get better.", it read. I recognized Stanfords handwriting and huffed at the tone this was written in.

This was an order.

I sat up a little. Suddenly I felt so alone again. Was anybody looking for me?

I missed my brothers. I missed them so much.

Slowly, but surely, I started crying. With every second, it become less of a sad but more of a panicky crying.

What was I doing?! I had tried to take my life! They would've never had a chance to say goodbye, I wasn't ready to say goodbye!

I wanted to go home, I wanted cuddles!

I pulled my knees to my chest and cried into them.

I hated this. Why did it have to turn out like this?

"Oh boy...", I heard someone say, as they entered the room.

I looked up at my CEO. He looked somewhat sorry.

He patted my back.

"S alright. Please stop crying. S okay.", he said helplessly.

"How the fuck would anything ever be okay again?!", I sobbed out.

"I, I don't know...", he gave in.

"I know, you feel used and betrayed and those are pretty accurate feelings to be honest. I'm not good at this...", he sighed.

I turned away from him.

"Look, I just came to tell you that your brother came to my building today and that doesn't make it any better. ", he tried again.

"Which one?", I sniffed.

"White hair, pale as a ghost. Average height.", he told me.

"Till.", I smiled softly. So they did worry and they did look for me.

"How many brothers do you have?", the CEO asked.

"Four. Three older ones and my twin.", I answered.

"That sounds like a loud household, I could never raise 5 boys.", he chuckled.

"My parents died when I was five. Three years later my older brothers were finally allowed to take care of us alone. They're probably really worried right now.", I sniffed, wiping my eyes.

He nodded.

"I'm really sorry. "

"It's okay, I guess. I should've known better than to trust him.", I tried making this sound less bad, but it just didn't work.

"Stanford is a good man. It doesn't look like it right now, but he is. He'll the right thing eventually. ", said my CEO.

Suddenly the door opened and Stanford came into view. I turned my face away.

"Has he been crying again?", the Gleefull chuckled.

"Can you blame him?", my CEO answered dryly.

Stanford sat down next to me. Then he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I need your help with the gun, darling.", he said sweetly. It made me sick.

The CEO left the room.

"What do you need?", I asked.

"Well, you see, there has been an issue that causes every portal to open into our lab. You can see why that would be a problem, right?", he sighed. Then he kissed my cheek.

I felt fresh tears welling up.

"I won't help you.", I then stated.

"Oh, sweetheart. You-", he started again, but I cut him off: "I'm not your sweetheart, you made that very very clear. Why do you expect me to help you, while you're holding me captive?!"

He huffed.

"I was trying to do this the easy way. Spare you the pain. But if you wanna pick the torture...", he smiled.

"This IS torture.", I huffed.

"Come on. Let's go to my room and I'll make you feel really loved tonight. Then you can help me, just like old times.", he offered. I wanted to tell him off, but something in me still longed for his touch and his kisses on my hot skin, something in me really wanted his 'love'.

I leaned against him.

"Alright.", I said.

Alright...

PoV Bill
"Guys! You need to see this!",I yelled. Kill was the first to be back in the livungroom, while the special news were playing on the TV.

"what is it?", he asked.

"The Gleefull company just released a new, safer version of the portals. The portal gun.", I explained.

"Wasn't that Wills invention? Did they mention him?", my brother asked.

"Not yet.", I sighed.

He sat down and watched the news with me. No word about Will was spoken.

"You think they had something to do with his disappearing?", I asked. Kill nodded.

Oh baby bro, what kind of mess did you get yourself into?

Suddenly my phone rang. It was the librarian. We had asked him about Will and he promised to call when he saw or heard something.

"Yeah?", I picked up.

"I neex you all to come to my place. Now.", he said, sounding upset.

Chill and Till finally arrived in the living room and together we made our way down a few roads to the librarians' apartment.

I rang the doorbell and he let us in, the small place now crowded.

There, sitting at the table, was a man with glasses and slightly white hair.

He stood up when he saw us and we shook hands.

"Good evening. My name is Fiddleford McGucket. I think I know what happened to your brother.", he opened the conversation.

"Good evening. I'm Kill, those are my brothers, Chill, Till and Bill.", Kill introduced us.

"I'll make tea? Does anyone want tea? I'll make tea.", the nervous, young, librarian mumbled. We sat down on the couch.

"McGucket, hm? I thought you were dead.", Till thought out loud.

"That's what I made everyone believe or Stanford would've never left me alone.    I'm the one who invented the original portals with him. I was also the one who wrote books about and put them in the libraries employee only section.", he told us.

"So that's how Will got his hands on the portal technology stuff!", the librarian suddenly blurted out, then blushed.

"I think so. I have my spies at the Gleefull company, too, and I know that Stanford and Mister Cipher finished the portal gun together. I'm pretty sure Stanford Gleefull made him disappear.", McGucket explained.

"Really? Wait. What do we do now?", I asked.

"The right thing. I've been hiding for far to long. I'll get him to give your brother back.", McGucket smiled reassuringly.

He then had to leave, but we stayed a little longer.

"Did William...ever mention me?", the librarian suddenly asked.

I smiled.

"Why, you like him?", I chuckled.

The man blushed. He was a bit older than I was, but I remembered going to school with him.

"A few times. He cares a lot what you think about books." , Till replied.

"I really anything hope he's not hurt or anything. He's so naive sometimes and so sweet.", the man smiled softly. We nodded.

PoV Stanford
I lay awake that night and I missed a certain warmth next to me. These were the nights I missed Fiddleford more than anything, where I felt like he was still there.

The next morning I was tired. Suddenly the door to my office burst open.

"SIR! Th-there's a man here that claims to be Mister McGucket and he had papers to proof it!", my very much distressed secretary blurted out. I just up.

And followed her.

The man did look like an older version of my assistant, but that was impossible!

"Stanford Filbrick Gleefull. I really had hoped to never meet you again, but here we are!", he laughed. It was Fiddlefords voice.

"Show me those papers.", I growled.

Surely everything was legal and true. Fiddleford wasn't dead.

The man I loved wasn't dead!

"Fidds...", I breathed out, then tried to hug him. I was unsuccessful, as he moved back.

"Let's go to my office. ", I choked out.

"Let's go to the room you keep Cipher in instead. Yes, I know. I have my ears everywhere. ", he said.

I looked away.

"Please, let's talk first.", I asked.

He gave in.

We went to my office.

As he sat down, he crossed his slender legs and looked out of the window.

"I thought you were dead.", I choked out.

"I get that a lot.", he replied.

"I can't believe you're here."

"I'm here for William. You do not get to ruin another life with your obsession.", he growled, full of spite. I deserved that.

"I'm just glad I could see you again...", I sighed.

"No. You have no right to say that. It's your fault we didn't live happily ever after, it's your fault we never got married or adopted kids. You and your stupid money obsession ruined everything!", Fiddleford cried out.

I let that sink. Then I suddenly I felt tears roll over my cheeks.

He just stared, when I cried out: "I KNOW! AND I REGRET IT!"

"If you regret it, why did you let it happen again?", he asked.

"I never loved William, I was just using him. That was wrong, wasn't it? He didn't deserve that. He adored me so much...", I sobbed.

Fiddleford stood up, came over and slapped me hard. Then he wrapped his arms around me.

"You can still fix this.", he said.

I nodded.

PoV Will
"Now that everything legal had been settled, what's your plan, William?", Stanford asked.

With Fiddlefords help I had Stanford sign a deal where he would make a lot less profit and I would make a lot more. Also, a good portion of the profit would go directly to a charity organization.

I was okay with keeping the whole kidnapping incident secret from the public.

I was free.

Now, I need to get ready!
I got a date with a cute librarian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
280K 10.7K 26
Crossbows, murder, magic, and hijinks aplenty! From the moment you arrive in Reverse Falls, you're thrown into a whirlwind of a conspiracy where the...
384 28 11
(Gravity Falls AÛ where Bill did Weirdmagedon for a selfless but selfish reason. All depends on how you look at the situation~ ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯)(⚠️THIS IS B...
7.3K 224 8
(Old Story) "All this pain for nothing, all this pain for him to stab me in the back and cast me aside, he's my brother, my twin, my other half, and...