Suffering: Part 5

By SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. More

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

Emerald Haze Part 2

93 7 0
By SnaddysPet

After Dr. Humphries and Evan left, Y/N went inside to take a little nap. "I feel like someone should stay with you, just in case," Severus remarked as he assisted her into bed.

"I can stay with her, of course," Lucius grinned. "Don't let her talk you into anything. She needs to rest," Severus teased playfully.

"I'm capable of turning her down," Lucius chuckled as he crawled into bed with her. He wrapped his long strong arms around her, bringing her into his chest.

"You look very comfortable with my wife in your arms," Severus remarked as he walked to the bedroom door, switching the lights off.

"I want a three way, but someone has to watch the girls," Y/N teased him. "You'll get one tonight," he replied as he closed the door behind him.

"Bet you want me for yourself, don't you?" she whispered to Lucius as she snuggled down against his chest. "We both do," he replied.

"Are you, my boyfriend? Everyone keeps calling you my husband, but I don't know if that's right either," she asked curiously. "I think of myself as your partner I suppose" he replied softly.

"Do you want to marry me?" she asked softly. "In a perfect world, of course. It's going to take some time to work all of this out between us. Both of us are so greedy with you, it's difficult at times," he replied honestly.

"Do you want a baby?" she whispered. "I do but that is another set of complications for all of us. Once you start having babies with another man. If they are mine, they will carry my name," Lucius replied.

"I couldn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks of us to be honest," Y/N whispered.

"These are our lives, and we have to live them for us. Both of my partners, the girls, bunches more babies, that's what I live for," she added.

"Did you suck his cock while I was gone?" she whispered. "Yes, a few times. We took care of each other. Not often though. We wanted you," Lucius replied.

"Is he as good as me?" Y/N teased him playfully. "No one will ever feel like you," Lucius replied.

"Do you trust me with your heart?" she whispered. "A many layered question. I do but it's more than that. There are so many factors here. Each of us have our own wishes and expectations," he replied.

"I bet you wish you would have fallen for someone different, someone in a different situation," she whispered. "It was never up to me. It just, happened, before we ever slept together," Lucius admitted.

"Do you ever wish you had slept with me when I showed up at the Manor that one time? When he and I were fighting," she asked softly.

"I would have ruined you and my friendship with him, all in one night. I couldn't touch you until I had his permission," Lucius admitted. "I understand," she replied.

"Try to get some rest, little bird," Lucius whispered. "I love you," she whispered before falling asleep.

Y/N slept the rest of the afternoon until evening when it was dinner time. Severus came in to wake her up softly.

"Princess, I need you to wake up and eat so you can take your medicines," he whispered as he gently shook her. "Wahhh," she said sleepily before burying her face back in the pillow.

"I know. You can go back to sleep after you eat if you wish," Severus replied. She grumbled while shoving the blankets off and her. Slowly she stumbled to the bathroom and then back out to the kitchen.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the light, realizing there was a couple of familiar faces at her dinner table. "Well, well, well, Pottah," Y/N chuckled as she saw who it was.

"The headmaster invited me to dinner. I hope you don't mind," Harry replied with a grin.

"I wish he would have told me that before I walked out here like I've been asleep for the last 7 hours," she replied, attempting to smooth her hair down.

She threw it up into a quick bun and then walked over to greet Draco who was smiling ear to ear at her. She hugged him from behind before going to sit in her seat.

"Last time I saw you Draco, you were a bachelor," she teased playfully as she sat down next to Severus.

"Fleur was here for a quite a while waiting on you to wake up but she wasn't feeling good, so she went home. She's pregnant," Draco announced.

A little smile spread across her face. "Wasted no time I see," she chuckled. "Congratulations, to both of you," she added.

"Thank you. August 10, a little boy," Draco grinned. "I cannot wait to meet him. I hope he takes after Fleur," she replied playfully.

"Do you remember when I turned you into a pig? I was just telling your father about that the other day," she asked curiously. Harrys eyes got wide with amusement, "At Hogwarts? I don't remember that" he chuckled.

"After dinner one evening when Draco was being particularly annoying. We met outside by the whomping willow, and I turned him into a pig. 5 galleons it won me," she replied as she started eating her dinner.

"I'm sorry to have missed that," Harry chuckled softly. "Harry, how are you enjoying being back at Hogwarts? Under different circumstances, I mean," Y/N asked curiously.

"Hogwarts is my home," he replied with kind eyes. "I understand. I was terribly angry when I wasn't allowed to go back to school my final year," she kept averting her eyes to Severus.

"Allowed?" Harry grinned mischievously.

"The school wasn't safe as I'm sure you remember. I had her unenrolled and she was barred from going back. She paid me back by disappearing the first two weeks of the school year," Severus remarked.

"I was kept in the dark about so much. I'm sure you can imagine," she remarked. "For your own safety," Severus sighed.

"I was kept a weak little mouse, but that time is over. Harry, you said the wand had to be yours. The one that killed Nagini. Explain that to me," she questioned him.

"The elder wand, it was Dumbledore's before, as well as others. Nagini was a horcrux, she held a piece of Voldemort. It's the wand the wand that killed Voldemort himself," Harry replied.

"I briefly considered trying to put Tom Riddle into an object, but I was informed that isn't how horcruxes work. I need to sever the connection between him and myself. It's like a door I have to close," Y/N remarked pensively.

"Are you ever in control of where you project to? Explain it to me," Harry questioned her curiously.

"No, I just wake up there. When I was pregnant, I projected into Hogwarts as well. I saw Tom and my grandmother Penelope Gaunt arguing in the dungeon hallway. He was incredibly angry at her. I believe he found out they were siblings," Y/N admitted. "Wrath. That's the word," she muttered.

"He was a very angry person. At that point, I'm not sure I blame him. His muggle father didn't want him or his sister after their mother died.

They were thrown into separate orphanages, Tom's being the less desirable. He had a terrible childhood. I suppose all of that had an impact on who he turned out to be," Harry admitted.

"My grandmother was scared of Tom. She fled when she found out she was pregnant with my mother and aunt. In her mind she was hiding them by having them adopted out, but it caused irreparable damage to my mother's psyche. She transferred all of that onto me, but you knew that," Y/N replied with a sigh.

"I don't want to hide my family. I want us to feel free to live openly. I thought that was going to happen after he died. I've never felt less free than I do now, constantly worrying. The girls, how exactly would they.. take the girls powers? Does anyone know? Dark magic?" Y/N asked around the table.

"I've got Hermione working on that part. She thinks there is a ritual they were going to perform, a sort of harvest if you will. I'm waiting to hear more from her on that. These sorts of texts are difficult to get ones hands one," Harry admitted.

"When did you two become such good friends?" Draco glared between Y/N and Harry. "When you broke up with me," she replied blankly.

"What? You and Potter?" he asked with his brows knit together. "We were friends, Draco. Mind your own business," she replied with a glare.

"I never saw you give Potter the time of day," Draco stared at her. "Honestly, does any of this matter? It was years ago," Y/N replied. "Perhaps a conversation not fit for the dinner table," Severus offered softly with a grin.

It was everything Harry could do to control his amusement at how annoyed Draco was becoming. Lucius gave Draco a little nudge that meant to control himself.

"The girls already went to bed, didn't they? I didn't mean to sleep that long," Y/N admitted. "Indeed. They quite enjoyed Harry's company," Severus remarked.

"Is that so? Is all of this terribly weird? I mean seeing me and Severus together, with children," she asked with a grin.

"No, it isn't. It was when I found out at the Battle of Hogwarts though. It caught me a bit off guard then but that was some time ago," Harry admitted.

"Who's going to win the house cup?" she grinned at Harry and Draco.

"Cannot help yourself, can you pet? Always stirring something up. Slytherin will win for the second year in a row," Draco announced boldly.

"Gryffindors have a little something to say about that," Harry replied with a chuckle. "I miss school," Y/N admitted with a little frown.

"You have been missed, for sure, pet," Draco offered. "Anyone want to smoke a joint after this?" she asked curiously.

"I know you aren't offering Hogwarts teaching staff drugs," Severus scolded her playfully.

"Pfft drugs. No worse than the stuff we make in the potion's classroom," she chuckled. "Fleur will have my head on a plate if I come home smelling like weed," Draco admitted with a grin.

"Harry, you like to have fun, don't you?" she asked hopefully. "I do but I think Ginny wouldn't take it well," Harry admitted with a sigh.

"Does she hate me?" Y/N asked him curiously. "Hate, I don't believe so. She is just jealous, thinks everyone wants me. A bit screwy at times," Harry joked.

"I see," she replied with a grin. After dinner, they said good night to their guests and thanked them for the visit.

"Lucius, my slippery little friend. You didn't tell me you are going to be a grandfather," Y/N grinned at him. "It wasn't my surprise to tell," he grinned.

"Are you excited? Is Cissa excited? I bet she is," Y/N asked curiously as she took a few joints of the of the box. "I'm not sharing with you two," she told them.

"We are both very excited. Fleur already told us, a boy," Lucius informed her as they started walking outside to smoke on the terrace.

"I knew that, but I couldn't ruin it," Y/N admitted. "Dinner was surprisingly civil. Thank you for inviting Harry," Y/N told Severus as they went to sit on the outdoor sofa.

"The least I can do. He's trying to figure out a way to help you," Severus replied before lighting his own joint and passing the lighter down.

"Fuck, I missed this," Y/N replied as she exhaled a huge puff of smoke.

"You didn't really think Potter would smoke with us, did you?" Lucius teased her playfully. "Well, I figured I should offer. I see Fleur has Draco on a pretty short leash right now. I love it," she chuckled.

"I definitely see the family resemblance now that she's pregnant," Lucius chuckled. "A staunch woman. Nothing worse," Y/N replied.

"Lucius, I hope you don't mind. I'm going to stretch out and put my feet on you. I can't put them on Severus," she announced as she laid her head in Severus' lap and stretched out on the sofa.

"I want nothing more than to tickle them," Lucius teased. "Well, don't do that. It makes me quite cross," she glared at him before laying her head back down.

Severus stroked her face gently before slipping his hand down inside the neck of her t-shirt. "You're going to stretch my shirt," she huffed. Severus picked up his wand from the table using a warming spell on her. "Take it off now," he told her.

"I thought we were relaxing," she huffed as she sat up handing her joint to him temporarily, pulling her t-shirt off, as well as her shorts. "I figured while I'm sitting up," she chuckled before taking the little piece of her joint back.

"We are relaxing. I just want to touch you. I couldn't do it in the hospital without looking like a creep," Severus teased her as he laid his hand on her chest over her heart.

"Did either of you touch me while I was asleep? Not that I would mind honestly," she asked.

"Of course not. No one touched you inappropriately. We did give you kisses on your forehead though," Severus replied. "I don't think I can fuck both of you tonight. I'm a bit sore still. I could, however, give you both a blow job," she offered.

"We should go inside unless you want to on this terrace floor," Severus told her as he leaned over extinguishing what was left of his joint. The others did the same and followed him inside.

Y/N threw her clothes on the floor next to the bed as they walked in. She playfully crawled onto the bed, so they had a good view of her ass and pussy.

"Lucius, you can go first," Severus grinned at him. Both of the men were undressing quickly, both visibly hardening in front of her.

Lucius sat back on the pillows, letting Y/N crawl playfully between his legs. His cock was already hard, laying against his stomach as she wrapped her hand around him.

"You're so hard for me Daddy," she ginned at him. "Wrap those beautiful lips around me, Princess," he said in a deep breathy voice. She let out a beautiful moan at his words, wrapping her wet lips around him. Her tongue cleaned him thoroughly before she started bobbing her mouth on his length.

Severus got behind her quickly, burying his tongue inside her from behind. "She loves it," Lucius told him as she let out the most beautiful vibrations around his cock.

Severus lapped at her dripping wet pussy, trying to savor each drop of her. "You taste so fucking good, Princess. My favorite," Severus whispered before burying his tongue inside her again. His tongue went up, teasing her little asshole gently with the tip of his tongue.

Y/N let out little whimpers around Lucius, pushing her ass back against his mouth. "Does that feel good, Princess?" Severus teased her. Y/N whimpered in frustration, wishing for more when his mouth pulled back from her.

"I'll fuck her if you're not going to," Lucius told him with a glare. "You will wait your turn Lucius," Severus glared at him as he positioned himself behind her. "No Daddy fights. You will both get a turn," Y/N pulled off and scolded them playfully.

Y/N looked up to give Lucius a little grin, flashing her swirling green stormy eyes at him before taking his cock back in her mouth. Severus slowly pushed the head of his cock inside her.

Severus was making the most beautiful moans as he slowly thrust in and out of her tiny little body. His hands looked huge holding her hips in place while she sucked Lucius.

"You look so little next to your Daddy, Princess," Lucius teased her playfully. She looked up at him with a little twinkle in her eye of amusement, waiting for more words.

"Perfect little Princess," Lucius whispered to her as he stroked her face lovingly while sucked the head of his cock, stroking him gently into her mouth.

"Our little Princess won't be satisfied until she has a cock in every hole," Severus said in a deep breathy voice. "That's right. Our Princess," Lucius repeated. "Trade me," he told Severus.

Y/N pulled from Lucius, "Let me turn around, easier," she told them. Severus pulled his dripping wet cock from her pussy so she could turn around to face him. Lucius got up on his knees so he could slide his aching cock inside her.

"Your eyes," Severus grinned down at her. "Are they pretty?" she grinned up at him before wrapping her lips around his cock. "Captivating," he told her as cleaned him off thoroughly. "You taste so good don't, you?" Severus asked her.

"The best," she replied before taking his cock back in her mouth. "She feels fucking amazing," Lucius moaned as Y/N started bouncing between the men.

Both of the men were under her spell at that moment. Severus was gripping her face as she eagerly sucked him. He briefly made eye contact with Lucius who was also under her control as she bounced on his long thick cock.

"She's close," Lucius said through gritted teeth, trying to hold out for her. She looked up at Severus a second before she started cumming, her eyes glowing the brightest green yet.

Severus start thrusting harder into her mouth, wishing to climax with her. "Fuck, Princess," Severus moaned as all of three of them started cumming together.

Y/N was squeezing Lucius' so tightly that he had no choice but to climax as well. "Fuck fuck fuck," Lucius muttered to himself as she stole every drop of cum from him with her quaking pussy.

Y/N reached up jerking Severus' cock into her mouth, trying to get every drop from him as she continued cumming on Lucius. Both of the men ended up having to pull from her grasp as they started softening.

Y/N quickly swallowed the mouthful that she had been given, saying in a scolding tone, "Quitters," she teased.

"Once is enough you greedy thing," Lucius teased her with a little slap on her ass as he got up to retrieve a cloth for her. Severus gently took her face to look into her eyes once more, "Normal again," he told her with a curious look.

"I was very horny," she admitted with a little chuckle. "Were you horny when the Dr was here?" he asked with a confused face as she laid back for Lucius to clean her.

"No I was focused on something. It comes and goes," she replied. "Are you able to feel when it's happening?" Severus asked her as he started redressing himself for bedtime.

"Do you remember the feeling when you touched your wand for the first time at Olivanders? I wonder how many people have every asked this question while laying naked in bed. Anyways, that feeling of oneness when you found the one that was yours. It's almost like an energy I feel," she replied.

"You are worried about it," she looked over to Severus. "How could you go into the muggle world with eyes that change like this? Can you control it at all? Even for the wizarding world, this is abnormal," he replied as he brought over her pajamas.

"A charm to cover it perhaps? Are you worried about me going back to Hogwarts because of my eyes?" she asked blankly.

"They glow. It's not a regular green eye. They glow bright," he sighed. "Well ok that may be, but I won't be aroused at school. That part is covered," she chuckled.

"No but you might be focused on something during class. Let your mind slip away," Severus offered softly. "Are they startling?" she turned to Lucius as she got up to put her pajamas on.

"They could be. Can I be very candid? I've only seen one other wizards eyes change," Lucius admitted hesitantly.

Y/N's slammed shut filling with warm tears, they opened again, bright glowing greens but with tears flowing down her face.

Quickly, she finished getting her pajamas on and walked out of the bedroom.

Severus gave Lucius a look of annoyance. "She was going to find out eventually. You aren't doing her any favors by keeping her in the dark," Lucius hissed at the raven haired man.

She came back a second later, "I took my potion," she announced calmly as she climbed into bed.

Her eyes were their their usual color once again, her face expressionless, averting their gaze as she climbed under the blankets. Almost as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was completely out.

The two men turned the light off and walked out into the kitchen to talk before going to bed.

The girls had little alphabet magnets on the fridge. Someone had spelled out "beg for mercy," at the top of the refrigerator, above the other magnets so it was abundantly clear. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 3K 38
After the events of The Governess, Ophelia Oakham, potions professor at Durmstrang Institute must return to Hogwarts to aid her schools champion win...
73.5K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...
83.3K 2K 22
mature creature inheritance Mature content No self harm will be featured in this novel Not based off the timeline of the original series I don't ow...
183K 5.8K 34
The Malfoys hire a new governess for nine year old Draco, but it turns out Lucius is the one who receives a hard lesson from this young witch. Luciu...