☆ Genshin Impact x Reader One...

By RosieIsCozy

I wrote this at the beginning of genshin times around January 2021 the first lantern rite. Its been a long wh... More

☆ Welcome and Rules!
✨request page - closed✨
☆ Xiao ☆
☆Scaramouche ☆
☆ Childe/Ajax ☆
☆ Venti ☆
☆ Albedo ☆
☆ Razor (request) ☆
☆ Chongyun (request) ☆
Writers block.😭
➳ Xingqiu (request <3)
➳ Diluc
important announcement +headcannons
➳ Xiao (request)
➳ Diluc <3 (request)
➳ Zhongli (Request)
Test week
Fishcl (request)
➳ Zhongli <3
When you fall asleep on them/ Head canons
First kiss / head cannons.
➳ ALBEDO (Request)
➳ Diluc (Request #2?)
➳ Venti (Request)
➳ Xingqiu (request #2)
Pick up lines send em.
Camping.
➳ Xiao (request #2?)
➳ Kaeya✨ (90k) ✨
100k good and bad news
➳ ✨Kazuha✨final chap

➳ Tighnari🌱✨

601 12 0
By RosieIsCozy

As a note before reading please finish the Fontane Archon quest. It is worth every second of your time but also this chapter does have spoilers.

Thanks, byebye💋

。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳
。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ՞.
˚.
. ˳

"Strange I could've sworn I sensed something here." You muttered under your breath before holding Tighnari's hand tighter.
"Hm it was probably an aranara don't worry about it, let's go back Vidya Forest I've got enough data thanks to you." He gave you a soft delicate smile tugging you closer to him.
"Of course." You smiled back before kissing his cheek.

You are a world class detective, originally born in the land of Fontaine but you did your studies in Sumeru. Why? Because for you the prophecy held your greatest worries so you left Fontaine as soon as you possibly could. In Sumeru you did have a hard time adjusting, the whole country ran itself by knowledge and the akasha terminal. Everything about the terminal was off, so you tweaked yours so they couldn't access your knowledge. Turns out it was a good thing since later... well we all know what happened.
Back to you though, your skills were exceptional, you took down armies upon armies of Grademecks and your fighting prowess was matching to that of Chlorinde and Wriothesely and you even had the same vision as Chlorinde.
Needless to say any case you touched was solved in a matter of months.

Tighnari and You both knew each other since the start of your Academia days, although completely different courses your time table was more or less the same so you bumped into each other a lot.
The two of are like two peas in a pod and not exactly opposites either. He was often calm and so were you, basically not the blushing profusely at each other. You were both at similar heights infact he was a little taller but your shoes had a soft heel, often disappearing the gap. When you were out on missions he would send you letters diligently every single day, and when you came back the two of you would explore the rainforest, usually for patrol but every couple wants to be alone too. Today was one of those patrol trips.

"Hm Yeah you're probably right." You sighed jumping over the large hill you were standing onto the same Level of ground as him.
"You've been sighing all day. What's wrong?"
He asked holding your hands. It was nighttime but the stars and luminous plants lit the scene so it wasn't scary one bit.
"I just." You took deep breath. "I just feel paranoid about my next mission."
"You already know what it is?"
"I think I do."
"What is it?"
"It's just, Im tired of these missions. I want to settle down now, its been 5 months since I saw you Tighnari and after 5 months I finally felt at peace. Like myself." You held the locket on your neck looking down and your other hand still held onto him. Anxiety rushed through your veins.
Before you could react Tighnari created a rope with his dendro abilities, shooting it at the heighest branch of an ancient tree, grabbed onto your waist and Swoosh.

Now you were on top of the trees, the moon felt as though it was right in front of you and the stars glittered over you.
"We should sit down and talk. I can tell you have a lot on your mind." He said putting your head on his shoulder and hands rubbing yours.
Your heart skipped a beat at the gesture but you took a breath again and continued.

"Every time I am on those missions, my heart breaks at the loss of the victims, especially as now they give me those soul crushing cases since I'm at the higher ranks and its exhausting, physically and emotionally." You stopped to gather yourself, closing your eyes in the process.
"Each Case takes at least a month and I only get a weekend of a break before being sent of to save the day." You paused. "It's not that I hate saving either it's at the end of the mission there is nothing to celebrate. Its always regret of had I came sooner or if only I was smarter. Frankly I'm overwhelmed or worst of all burnt"

It was silence for a bit, but a comfortable one.

"Listen Y/N, if you need a break then let's register you to get one. It can be a long one too,
1,2,3 however many years you want. I'll be right by your side."
You smiled at his gesture.
"But without my work I'm practically useless, I can't earn mora nor can I save anyone. What if me not going kills thousands of lives?" You spoke your inner most worries. Its the guilt that kept you going and it's the guilt that was devouring you.
"Every life will die, it's not you who decides when nor can you prevent it. Your job is to give those who passed justice, and if you don't someone else will carry your wishes."
The conversation went on but you were convinced into taking a break and it was that comfortable silence again. You loved this, you loved not having to constantly pour energy into this and that sometimes enjoying the silence was the most enjoyable experience.

Suddenly he leaned in and kissed you. You weren't taken aback since he only kisses you when the mood is there. Its as though the kiss stole every inch of worry you had. All the fatigue you had accumulated was finally gone.
Out of breath the two of you bumped your head and looked straight at each other before bursting out into a sweet honey like laughter. It was healing to just be with him.
He then kissed your cheek, your nose, your eyes all over your face. You laughed at the touched.
"Thanks Babe." You spoke once he finished before leaning forward and kissing his lips again and again.
Soon after you two stopped, you soon fell asleep onto his shoulder to which he chuckled, Constantly pinching your cheeks before tying a rope around his waist so he could descend the tree with you in his arms.
He princess carried you through the rainforest before he stumbled across an inn for the two of you to reside in.

The next morning you woke up to sleeping Tighnari clutching onto your waist with one hand and your on his arms.
You leaned in and kissed him trying to wake him up gently.
"Whats wrong?" He asked softly looking down at his angel.
"Nothing but we should get up, I need to register my break before sunset." You told him trying to get up, over his jackets you usually don't notice his washboard abs but since he was only wearing his skin tight turtle neck, it was quite different to say the least.
"It's okay I already sent a message out so just stay here with me." He grumbled pulling you back down, wrapping his arms around, trapping you like a snake but no malice of course.
You didn't mind this but waking up at the crack of dawn everyday for 5 months made it unusual again to stay asleep for so long.
But again, you didn't mind so you stayed in place kissing him to sleep. Before he went asleep again though he leaned into your ears.

"Lets get married darling"
Your ears practically shot of your body before you kissed him again.
"Of course "
Not everyone needs to get on one knee sometimes just love is enough

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 47 14
Just a book of oneshots. No lemons, if I decided to. I may make another book. Who knows. I don't own Genshin Impact! All rights go to the original ow...
422K 2.9K 19
artwork- https://twitter.com/pnk_crow/status/1447546278875779081 i'll put out an end of book thingy out eventually ⚰️ anyway, hi, hello, how are you...
26K 397 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...
26.3K 223 19
This is a Genshin Men x Reader book where the reader is female unless requested otherwise. These are all smuts meaning they contain sexual content. I...