Suffering: Part 5

Oleh SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. Lebih Banyak

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

Daddies Home

118 6 0
Oleh SnaddysPet

"And that was the first time I turned Draco into a pig," Y/N announced as finished telling her story to Lucius.

The blonde-haired man turned to Severus, "You let her turn my son into a pig without knowing for sure she had a reverse incantation?" Lucius grinned at him.

"She said she knew one. It all worked out anyways," Severus chuckled.

"I bet those galleons he gave me were from you. So basically, you paid 5 galleons for him to be turned into a pig. Isn't that interesting?" she teased.

"So, he did pay you. Marvelous," Lucius sighed with a little grin. "Of course. He had no choice. I needed drink money, afterall. I still love hustling Draco," she smiled.

"You would think he would know better than to keep making bets with you," Lucius remarked from his seat beside her hospital bed.

Y/N shook her head in agreement immediately, "One would think. He's a bit hardheaded, hates losing as I'm sure you know," she replied.

"Runs in the family," the man grinned in amusement.

"Same. I hate losing. I do wonder if three more competitive people could have found each other. Probably not a good thing for the girls to see.

I'm sure they will have a natural competition that forms between them regardless," she remarked thoughtfully.

Severus came in a moment later, "We're going home," he smiled at her. "You are joking," Y/N exclaimed excitedly.

"Dr. Humphries and Evan will travel by floo tomorrow to check on you. I've gotten very detailed instructions for your medications. It doesn't mean you can go home and resume your normal routine. This means you are going to go home, behave, and rest like we tell you to. Do you understand?" Severus exhaled blankly.

"Yes I understand, Daddy," she smiled widely. Evan came in a moment later to remove her heart monitor from her chest.

"Congratulations on getting to go home. This isn't over though. You know we are still waiting on the results from your latest scans. We need you to continue taking your medication as required.

You're going to continue to take the dreamless sleep potions for now until the Dr. stops prescribing them," Evan informed her as she worked on removing the chest sensor that was stuck to Y/N's skin.

"I am so excited I could almost scream," Y/N told her with a huge smile.

"I can tell. As soon as I leave, these two are going to assist you in getting dressed. You are going to go home with a wheelchair just for now. Don't be too proud to use it, please.

It's going to take some time until you're back to your old self physically. Please keep the physicality to a minimum for the next few days," Evan looked towards the men with a grin.

Severus acted as if he had just been accused of something, playfully replying, "She's the problem. Tell her that," he teased.

"Evan, I will do my best to rest. It has been wonderful meeting you. I know you're coming in the morning.

I just want you to know how much I appreciate everything you have done for me, us, the girls. It means a lot that my family was made comfortable while I was, away," Y/N replied softly.

"Stop, you're going to make me cry. You're quite welcome, love. We are so glad you're going home. That is always our goal," Evan replied as she hugged Y/N tightly.

After Evan left, Y/N pulled off her t-shirt and pajama pant off. She put a fresh pair of pajamas on so when they got home, she could just get into bed.

Once she sat down in the chair, she grinned, "Teddy please," she begged for her bear that was still on the bed. "Oh, don't forget my flowers from Harry," she grinned at Severus.

Lucius handed her the bear, hooked her bag onto the handle of the chair as Severus grabbed the flowers. "From the staff," Severus mumbled playfully.

He looked around the room one more time before they headed to the elevator. Once they were outside, Severus took her wheelchair and apparated them to their home.

Lucius landed half a second after, right next to them. "Lucius, could you get her into bed? I'll go pick the girls up," Severus asked.

"I'd love to get her into bed," Lucius grinned as he took the wheelchair and started pushing her towards the master bedroom.

The house looked different now. Signs of two little girls were everywhere. Tiny pink play dresses thrown over the back of the sofa, toys on the floor, emptied bottles sitting beside the sink.

There were even polaroids of the girls hanging up on the fridge. One of them was taken at the hospital while Y/N was asleep, with two napping girls next to her.

Even the master bedroom had a little basket of toys near the bed. Y/N got up out of the wheelchair herself and climbed into the middle of the bed. "Wait, I need to use the restroom before I settle in this bed too long," she sighed.

She grumbled while getting up out of the bed and slowly walked to the bathroom.

"Can I.. I don't want to intrude but I'm scared you will fall," Lucius said with a look of concern on his face.

"I can leave the door open, unless you are dead set on witnessing me urinate," she teased. "The door being left open sounds fine," he chuckled.

Y/N walked into the bathroom, "Oh fuck. I look like right goblin shit," she sighed as she walked past the mirror. "Stop, little bird" Lucius scolded her.

A minute later she slowly came back and crawled back into the bed. It took all of her breath to crawl up the huge bed and get under the blankets again.

"Are you irritated that I turned Draco into a pig?" she teased Lucius as he pulled his shoes off and lay beside her.

"You're the only one I would let get away with that, Princess. Other than Severus, of course," he replied with a grin.

"Do you want to rub my pussy?" she whispered. "I would if we weren't about to be interrupted," he replied before leaning down to give her a quick kiss.

A second later, two toddling girls came running through the door, quickly climbing up onto the bed themselves.

"Wow," Y/N chuckled as she watched how fast they were. "Oh wow, you two fed the sheep, I smell it," Y/N chuckled as the two got closer to her.

"Bathtime," Severus announced as he walked past the adorable scene to the bathroom to start their water.

The girls were ignoring Severus, staying on the bed. He came out a second later, glaring at them. "I said it's bathtime. Get in here now or you're not getting bubbles," he told them softly.

The two blabbering girls finally crawled to the edge of the bed and got down, toddling to the bathroom before they got in trouble.

"Does he ever get mad at them?" Y/N whispered to Lucius curiously. "Neither of us get mad for your information. Frustrated perhaps, especially with the strong willed one," Lucius teased.

"She comes from a long line of strong-willed women. Stevie will be strong willed as well. We just haven't figured out what she's passionate about yet," Y/N replied.

"I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to get their pajamas and bottles," Lucius told her as he got up from the bed to go upstairs.

The man came back a moment later with his arms full of pajamas, bottles, diapers, and bedtime books.

"You look real good right now. This whole LuLu thing is working for me," she grinned at him as he spread the items out on the bed. The bottles were sat on the nightstand.

"Hey, I'm doing the grunt work in there," Severus teased from the bathroom. A moment later, we wet little baby ran out with a fluffy white towel wrapped around her like a cloak.

"I bet you look really good too bent over that bathtub," Y/N teased him from the bed.

Lucius quickly caught her and got her ready for bed. A minute later, Severus walked out carrying the second in her own fluffy white towel. "I knew it. You look really good too," she grinned when she saw him.

"When we get them to sleep, I'll dish out some of the food your grandmother sent. These two have already eaten," Severus replied with a grin.

"How did you convince Dr. Humphries to let me leave?" she asked curiously.

"I told him staying in the hospital was affecting your mood negatively and that you would feel much more at ease at home.

I said we would force you to rest and take the medication. I made it seem as if there wasn't another option but to release you. He is a muggle afterall. He doesn't fully understand what you're capable of," Severus remarked.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate this. I will do my best to not be difficult," she smiled at him.

"I shall remind you of that in the morning when you try to get up and walk around the house as if you are completely healed," Severus remarked as he got the little girl ready for bed.

"I love that you're already anticipating my next move. It's like one big game of wizard's chess except no one gets a knight's axe to the head," she grinned.

"Step out of line and you might," he teased playfully. "What I really need is a s p a n k i n g," she teased.

"I could not agree with that more but you're not up to it," he replied as he brushed the little girl's hair before handing it off to Lucius for the other twin.

"I've never seen two more capable men taking care of babies. Honestly, I'm impressed with both of you. Maybe in a few months we can get started on the next," she grinned at the men.

"Let's take it slow. You really do need to recover. The doctor sent home a birth control tablet as well because that's how serious it is for you to not get pregnant right now," Severus replied.

"I agree with that. I can dream though. We can still pretend," she grinned at them. The girls crawled up on either side of Y/N, taking their bottles happily.

The girls drained their bottles completely before Y/N was onto the third page of the book. Both girls were falling asleep with empty bottles in their mouths.

Lucius and Severus gently picked the girls up, removing the bottles and carrying the two up to the nursery.

Y/N was already in her wheelchair and in the kitchen as the men back downstairs. "We can eat at the table like a family. Please," she begged.

"Very well but you're going back to bed after dinner. We all are," Severus replied.

"Do you think we can watch a film tomorrow when the girls go to bed?" she asked hopefully as she rolled herself over to the kitchen table.

"It depends on how well behaved you are tomorrow," he replied as he started plating their food. "Yes, Daddy," she replied.

A moment later, Severus brought over her plate of food as well as a dish of her medication. "Thank you," she smiled at him.

She picked her plate up to smell it more closely. Her grandmother had sent a pot-roast with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, and homemade bread.

"I love her so much," Y/N remarked as she smelled the delicious food. "She really does make me so happy. I hate how I acted towards her. I just got very defensive at that moment," Y/N admitted.

"For someone so submissive in the bedroom, you really dislike being told what to do by anyone outside of it," Severus remarked as he brought over the other two plates of food.

"I let both of you boss me around at times. There are moments when pushed, that my first reaction is to push back, even harder," she admitted.

"You used to be far more submissive in general but that was years ago at this point," Severus grinned.

"Do you wish I gave you that sort of control again? I'm not sure either of us were happier for the control you had over me," she questioned.

"It was a stressful time all around in those days. To answer your question, no. We have been together so long now that you know what I expect, and you follow that for the most part," he remarked.

"Lucius has yet to break me," she grinned at the man playfully. "He will," Severus replied blankly.

A little grin spread across her lips as she looked to Lucius who was watching the little back and forth. "Once you get better, of course," Lucius grinned arrogantly.

"Oh really. Did my Daddy give you permission to spank me or something? I cannot wait," she mocked him flirtatiously. "You'll see, little bird," Lucius grinned.

"I sure hope I'm getting fucked tonight," she replied hopefully. "Tell us what you did in the shower this morning," Severus told her.

"I can show you when we go in the bedroom. I'll let you watch me if you wish. You both like to watch me, right?" she asked. "For a time," Lucius grinned.

"Weren't you happy I shaved my Princess pussy this morning? I expected more of a reaction from you, Daddy," she grinned at Severus.

"You looked so fucking good Princess, but I couldn't give in at that moment. Poor Lucius couldn't resist," Severus teased. "She tasted incredible, as always," Lucius announced with a deep sigh.

"Speaking of tasting incredible. This is the best meal I've had so far. That isn't saying much though," she chuckled.

"You did your best to eat the food there. I saw your effort, Princess. That being said perhaps we do need to watch your sugars, just a little. I'm not saying no bread or potatoes but perhaps a reduction," Severus offered.

"2 out of my 3 meals can be sort of healthy. That sounds fair, right?" she asked hopefully. "I'll take it for now," he replied. "We gotta hurry up, Daddy. I need someone to put their mouth on me when we get done," she teased. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

68.4K 1K 49
you a Hogwarts student have found yourself in a predicament, you like your potions professor. But you slowly realize he has a secret of his own.
73.5K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...
99.1K 2K 40
!!!READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING!!! You are a muggle house maid, and your last assignment didn't go well, so you are being reassigned to a new prope...
1.5K 49 28
She's his princess and he's her prince