β„œπ”’π”‘π”’π”ͺ𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending
Zenitsu Ending
Inosuke Ending
Sanemi Ending
Rengoku Ending
Tengen Ending
Obanai Ending
Muichirou Ending
Giyu Ending
Enmu Ending
Akaza Ending
Douma Ending
Kokushibou Ending
Gyutaro Ending
Hantengu Clones Ending
Haganezuka Ending
Muzan Ending
(Y/n) (L/N) Power
Extra 1

40: Visits Every Month

5.1K 250 380
By SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!! Sorry the late updates, i had errands to do yesterday!!

It was a bright and sunny morning, the rays of the sun shone through the windows of (y/n)'s small bedroom, the girl whom was currently groaning in pain and laying stomach-down on her bed. She did not want a futon. A red patch drenched the pristine white sheets as aoi walks in, gasping as she sees the female and rushes towards her, thinking something terrible happened to the girl.

"(y/n)!! are you alright?!" aoi worriedly asks before realizing the situation, the (h/c)-ette has her moon cycle! "oh dear, lemme bring you something and also a change of clothes and bed sheet!" She hurries out the room quick on her feet, leaving the foreign girl to writhe in her own pain.

why must women suffer so..?!! the (h/c)-ette whines.

aoi quickly comes back and helps (y/n). She first gives her something to help with the bleeding. It was a cloth of fiber made of wisteria, vine and other stuff. A loincloth, basically.

(y/n) stares sadly at the loincloth, feeling like a cave-girl from the old ages, "i want pads..." she cries comically, taking the material as she examines it. She was unsure how to use it and aoi could clearly see it on her face, prompting a sigh from the butterfly girl as she helps her to put it on.

"what's the matter, (y/n)-chan?? don't you know how to use the cloth? how were you getting by with your moon cycles?" aoi asks, making (y/n) recall the devastating memories of having to use make-shift ones since she didn't know how to ask the women of the villages for pads considering those weren't even invented, heck she didn't know they had another name for it!! She was embarrassed to even bring it up!! Hence, she had to struggle and make something. taisho era was tough...—

(y/n) felt so uncomfortable with the loincloth on her private parts that she kept on shifting, her face grimacing every once in a while. How do girls deal with this stuff?!! loincloths suck and pads rule!! once aoi changes the sheets, she ushers the foreign girl to the baths, where she was able to refresh herself.

"arigato, aoi! you're a big help!" (y/n) smiles gratefully, making the girl blush as she sits in the warm cylinder-like bathtub made of wood, steaming water enveloping her and easing her cramps. It obviously wasn't like the modern baths from her world but it would have to suffice!

since (y/n) was feeling lazy and drained of energy, she decided to not train at all and simply see what the others were doing. She approaches the backyard of the butterfly mansion, seeing tanjiro and the others sparring with each other with their blades. The kamaboko trio pauses when the foreign girl was in view, "ah, (y/n)!! have you come to train with us?" tanjiro smiles at her before his nose crinkles after picking up a stench of metallic. He sniffs the air. Blood, he smells blood.

the burgundy-haired male traces the scent of metallic back to (y/n) and snaps his eyes open in a worried frenzy, searching her body for wounds and not finding nothing. He sighs in relief but he wonders where the stench of blood is coming from before realizing....his eyes widen. oh........—

zenitsu darts past tanjiro, the male panicked as he shouts for the yellow-haired male, "zenitsu, wait!!" He was too late as he engulfs (y/n) in a tight hug. He did not see it, but tanjiro saw the uncomfortable look on her face and goes to yank him away from her, "zenitsu!! stop it already! don't you see (y/n) is unwell today!!" He frowns.

(y/n) widens her eyes at tanjiro as she remembers he can smell...oh mah gawd...that means he smelled her blood...!!! an embarrassed look was on her face.

inosuke then jumps in, "HAH!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAQUITO!!? IS (MIS.PRO NAME) SICK!??" He points his finger at (y/n), whom wishes she was buried six feet under now from all the unnecessary attention on her.

"you know..." (y/n) began with a tight expression on her face, catching the kamaboko's attention, "i'm just gonna....go..." she hastily turns on her heels and speed walks outta there, leaving inosuke and zenitsu confused as tanjiro chuckles nervously.

"....OI, MOSQUITO!!! SAY SOMETHING!!" inosuke shouts, making tanjiro sigh. He was done correcting the boar-head of his name....and what the heck is a taquito..?!!..and did the boar-head just call him a blood-sucking insect???!

Back inside the butterfly mansion, (y/n) heads to the room where her demon pals are, entering inside without a care in the world, "sup, everyone." She greets, petting nezuko's head as the kamado girl hums (she is still learning how to talk). rui latches onto her immediately, receiving attention from the girl, "i am having a real shitty day today..." she sighs dejectedly, sitting carefully on the tatami floor.

douma gazes at with her fake sympathy, "ara? what seems to ail you, dear one?" he coos, earning akaza's ire from sheer annoyance. Does he ever shut up!??

(y/n) did not need this discussion, so she diverts the topic, "...so, i feel like i have created a mini demon army with just you guys and once i get kokushibou, we'll be a complete set!" She grins, thinking of the upper moon one, whom sneezed from whatever far away region or land he is in.

akaza deadpans at her, "if he doesn't kill you first, baka! besides, how do you even plan to convince upper moon one? He is utmost loyal to that man." He crosses his arms, raising an eyebrow as he waits to hear her brilliant plan. The sarcasm was real.

(y/n) huffs, "with the power of my talk-no-jutsu!" She retaliates!

karaku's attention diverts when he suddenly sniffs air, smelling marechi blood before going to (y/n)'s nether region making (y/n) scream out in shock and smack him, aghast, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?? THAT'S MY NO-NO SQUARE!!" She angrily says, feeling embarrassed and humiliated!

akaza roughly yanks karaku by his hair, making the 'pleasure' demon groan out as he glares at the pinkette, whom gave him a death stare, eyes narrowed, "what do yo think you're doing to (y/n)!?? don't you know not to touch women inappropriately!" He scowls, tossing him roughly to the side as karaku rolls like a bowling ball and hits the wall, rubbing his head irritatedly.

(y/n) deadpans, didn't i just ask this question???

karaku grunts, looking at the small communion of demons whom were ready to pounce and kill him for going near (y/n)'s p****, "it's not what you think!! i smell blood! don't tell me you haven't smelt marechi blood at all!" He accusingly says, making the demons shift. Of course they did smell the delicious iron scent but they didn't mention it.

(y/n)'s body heats up in embarrassment as she realizes what karaku was smelling. It was her menstrual. She just got it today obviously and the cramps were killing her, which is why she is more snappy, irritated and uncomfortable. She decided to handle this before it got out of hand, considering the growing tension she felt, "uhm..." she timidly began, prompting all eyes to dart to her as she clears her throat, "i-it's actually my time of the month..!" She huff, wanting to hole herself up from even uttering that out. why did i even say that!!?? AHHHH!!!!

douma blinks confusedly, scratching his head as he repeated what she said, "time of the month? what is that?" he asks, making her groan as she couldn't believe the frosty demon did not know what a period is considering he eats females all the time!! or maybe it was just her wording??...—

akaza looks at her confused, "can you be more specific?" how specific does he want her to get!??? (y/n) rubs her head, feeling frustrated.

"I HAVE MY PERIOD!!" she finally bursts out, causing silence. the demons took a moment to sink her words in before akaza's cheeks turn a pink hue and douma widened his eyes in realization, making an 'O' with his mouth. enmu knows as well. The only one's still confused were gyutaro, sekido, karaku, urogi, aizetsu and rui.

"....what's a period?" gyutaro scratches his face, these terms were confusing to him. He was a demon, not a doctor! daki gives her brother a disbelieving look, was he serious?? she may not have her monthly moon cycle anymore, but she definitely remembered hearing other women talk about it and how excruciatingly painful it is. Her brother was a dense mf.

akaza rubs the crease in between his eyes, "...let's not discuss this anymore." The topic was too personal for him to handle. He then proceeds to give karaku a murderous glare, "and don't go near (y/n) you perverted demon!" he definitely did NOT want to see the male sniffing her crotch again, that should be him doing it instead...(jkjkjk)—-

aizetsu sighs sorrowfully, "karaku, just listen and stay away for now. (y/n) is bleeding from her private parts. She has her monthly moon cycle, that's why you're smelling blood." he bluntly says, making the foreign girl cover her face in humiliation, did he really have to say that!??

"SERIOUSLY!??" (y/n) yells, looking at aizetsu exasperatedly as gyutaro, karaku, urogi and rui look at her with newfound understanding. The 'sorrow' demon gives her an apologetic look.

douma laughs airily, patting her soft (h/c) locks, "it's nothing to be embarrassed about, my dear~. All women naturally go through this." He coos at her with his rainbow eyes squinting into crescent shapes, "does anything hurt?...do you need someone to wrap their arms around you and..—" (y/n) shoved her hand in his face which was inching closer to hers, pushing him back as she huffs.

"no thanks!" she proceeds to leave the room with a stomp, making daki snort as she looks at the male demon's pitifully, "...boys are dumb.." nezuko hums in agreement, having no idea what they were talking about...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that fiasco in the room, (y/n) was now visiting the rengoku estate out of boredom because she was not going on missions while her flow was happening. She lays limp on the tatami floor crying and rolling around as her cramps were acting up once again, poor senjuro was watching her worriedly, unsure what to do. Was she having a seizure?? An aneurism??

"help me!...somebody help me!" (y/n) cries, clutching her stomach as another wave of pain courses through her, "WHERE'S THE BLOODY ADVIL OR TYLENOL!??" she screeches, "I HATE TAISHO ERA!!! I FEEL LIKE I'M IN LABOR!!!" Call her dramatic but this hurts like someone was using a saw to cut through her!!

senjuro shuffles closer to her, hands out as sweat builds up on his forehead from anxiety, "what's wrong, nee-san??!! do you need a doctor!?...i'll call big brother!!" He then takes off, leaving (y/n) in the living room all by herself as she whimpers.

(y/n)'s period usually causes to her experience intense cramps similar to labor pains and she gets black outs and low blood pressure. She hates being a female....—

rushed footsteps were heard, and there seemed to be a lot. the sliding doors opened with a BAM, making (y/n) flinch and look towards the intruder...or intruders. rengoku was standing in the doorway looking down at her worriedly while behind him was tengen, iguro, sanemi, giyuu and muichirou. Were they having a guys hang out or what!?...fuck...

"my lady!!" rengoku rushes towards (y/n)'s writhing figure, unsure what to do but cradle her in his strong arms, his flaming warmth and body heat sent goosebumps down her spine as a pool of heat bubbles in her tummy, soothing her cramps as she relaxes in his embrace like a limp noodle, "is everything alright!? do i call shinobu!?" he shoots question after question, worry flashing in his 'a bug's life' eyes.

muichirou walks past tengen and the others, sitting down as he looks at the foreign girl worriedly, "cool it, flame brain, we don't know what's wrong with her yet." He then proceeds to ask her, "are you alright? tell us...me what's wrong so i can fix it." The other shoot him annoyed glares. who does he think he is??

(y/n) sniffs pathetically, still in rengoku's arms, "...it's a girl thing..." she curls more in the flame hashira's body, making him tighten his grip on her as he assesses her body for any abnormalities.

tengen realizes what she meant and chuckles as he and the others come around and take their seats on the tatami floor as senjuro goes to bring tea for the guests knowing everything is taken care of, "i see, so it's that issue." He caresses (y/n)'s leg sensually while glaring at rengoku, "my poor wife and her moon cycle...."

(y/n) impulsively kicks tengen in the face; her feet making contact. she was annoyed by him, "shaddup!" she hisses, her PMS acting all cause she's moody asf.

"oof..-!" the sound hashira's head snaps backwards as he clutches his nose, groaning in pain, "i..i'm okay..." the others were satisfied by that kick from the (h/c)-ette and didn't bother saying a word about it either.

iguro narrows his eyes, "who's your wife? I don't remember (y/n) getting married to you at all." He dares the sound pillar to repeat his words again as kabumaru hisses in agreement, "isn't three enough for you? greedy bastard, womanizer..." he snidely insults, resulting in tengen to gape at him in shock.

muichirou then pitches in with a deadpan, "you can't have all the beautiful women to yourself, tengen." He scoffs, as the former sound pillar gawks at the audacity, spluttering his words.

As the two were trading insults, senjuro comes back with tea which (y/n) gratefully takes as she sits up in between rengoku's legs, leaning her back against his chest as she sips the hot liquid, "your body heat is making me feel better." she murmurs bashfully, making the flame hashira chuckle deeply at her cute expression.

"then stay as long as you need in my arms, my lady." rengoku softens his eyes at (y/n) as his hands rest on the centre of her tummy, easing the cramps. His body temp was indeed above average! He smiles softly at her when she snuggles in close to him. He will do everything possible to make her comfy.

unbeknownst to them as the others were arguing, sanemi clicks his tongue in envy, clenching his knuckles white, while giyuu felt a sting in his chest, frowning as he clutches the spot. Jealousy??

TAISHO SECRETS
. the demons instantly smelt (y/n)'s blood from afar.
. tanjiro had to lecture inosuke and zenitsu about a woman's body.
. douma wanted to be in karaku's position..along with a few others whom wanted to do sinful stuff instead..—
. rengoku was happy to have (y/n) in his arms.
. sanemi wants to snatch (y/n) away.
. tengen felt jealous.
. giyuu has a crush on (y/n)...
. shinjuro was wondering what the screaming is about from in his room.
. muichirou feels he is the better choice for (y/n) than the other hashira's.

ENJOY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.2K 28
Y/n L/n is a half human half demon and chooses to use his power to help the demon slayer corps on his journey he met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado...
120K 3.2K 15
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐒π₯π₯𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐒π₯π₯𝐚𝐫 β™‘β—‡β™‘β—‡β™‘β—‡ ΰΉ‘ΫžΰΉ‘,ΒΈΒΈ,ø€º°'Β°ΰΉ‘Ϋ© 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.οΏ½...
116K 4.2K 32
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...
4.2K 136 26
y/n is a regular human girl in her village, at night the demons roam, but during the day she could feel safe that is until one day it becomes a night...