King of the hero's |My hero a...

By _kosu_

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... More

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Gum Gum vs Santōryū
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 1
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A Perfect Duo
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A King's Meal
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
Tomura's Master
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
Akuyaku Gakkō
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Shigaraki's Message
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decision
Distant Memories
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association

Class A's Decisive battles

216 4 5
By _kosu_

Bakugo testing out a dummy blade Yaoyorozu made for herself.

(Art by cho_mo_futoshi)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the meeting room located underneath UA, Nezu and the heroes presented observed the second round of battles as the students fought their hearts out. "Hey, who's that electrical kid? He's kinda cool." Hawks pointed out while observing Kaminari dodge all of Sato's blows.

"Denki Kaminari, Shouto recommended him to Overclocks agency so he technically works under me. This is the first time I've properly seen him fight, I have to say he's quite intriguing." Endeavour responded, eyeing Kaminari closely.

"Kaminari wasn't always this strong before he wasn't that strong, but after his classmates helped him channel his lightning through equipment, he grew at a great rate," Nezu added, easing some of the heroes who believed they might've overlooked his performance in the sports festival.

Weaving another one of Sato's punches, Kaminari could tell Sato was beginning to slow down and decided to retaliate with a few punches of his own, cracking the boy multiple times in the face before sweeping his legs and planting his palm on the boy's stomach, electrocuting him.

"That happened all so fast, I bet that Sato kid didn't know what was coming," Deku noted as Kaminari dusted his hands off.

"I guess that makes electro boy the winner, he's got some serious behind you electro boy!" Mirko called out while Sato stood up.

Walking to the entrance of the cement arena, Kaminari noticed that the door didn't open. "Hey, why's the door not open... wait." The boy noted as he turned around to see a fist coming toward his face.

Immediately, Kaminari ran around Sato to avoid the punch that destroyed the door Kaminari was trying to leave, leaving a massive hole in the arena. "Holy shit, how strong is that kid?" Deku gasped before Sato turned around and cocked his fist back again.

Inside the destroyed arena, Kaminari stared at Sato with a shocked expression as he went for another punch. "You can do multiple of those now?!" Kaminari yelled in shock, flabbergasted at his classmate's progress. "Well, I gotta move!" Kaminari noted before evading the second arena-shattering punch.

"That's some serious power," Endeavour noted, taking his eyes off Shouto and Katsuki's fight to observe Sato's strength.

Evading Sato's second attack, Kaminari decided to put his all in his final attack to keep his classmate down for good. "Hopefully this won't kill ya, Two million VOLTS!" Kaminari roared before punching his classmate in the sternum, frying him and his classmate on the spot. "Yayyyy, I ded ihht." The fried Kaminari celebrated as Sato coughed on the floor.

"Ah so he does have a drawback, if he overuses his quirk he fries his brain. He has a lot to learn, but his potential is great." Edgeshot noted.

Winner: Electro

On the screen next to Kaminari's, Ashido and Jiro could be seen swapping blows with each other as the two of them refused to allow the other to win. "Go girls, give it your all!" Mirko cheered as Jiro landed a kick on Ashido's side, forcing her to cough blood.

In retaliation, Mina yelled out, "Acid rain!"

"VIBRO SHOUT!" The two girls called out as Mina threw a wave of acid at Kyoka, only for Kyoka to plug her earphones into her neck and move the acid away from her.

"Ah, so you did get that new piece of equipment you were talking about." Mina grinned, looking at her friend who tapped her neck to reveal a mouth guard that stretched from her neck.

"I made sure to ask the support girl to make it invisible, it's genius right?" Kyoka smiled, making Mina grin.

Inside the meeting room, Midnight smiled as remembered the purple-haired girl coming to her for tips on improving her skills. "The mouth guard has an outlet for her vibrations to travel just like on her legs and gloves, but what makes the mouth guard so effective is the fact that her voice can amplify it, making it stronger than her kicks and punches." She explained.

"Ah so she's like the comic hero Black Canary with added things, that's super cool," Nezu noted as the two girls fought once again.

Using her acid to slip and slide, Mina would dash toward Kyoka who blocked her acid-covered kick.

Trying to counter Mina, Kyoka plugged her earlobes into her neck once more only for Mina to crash her fist into the left side of her face and then follow it up with a knee to the stomach.

Backing away slowly, Kyoka tried to yell at the girl only for her to cartwheel away and shoot concentrated acid at her body, burning her friend.

"Ouch!" Kyoka grunted before ducking under an incoming punch, to counter. "HEARTBREAKER!" Jirou called out, crashing her fist into Ashido's chest.

Coughing up blood, Mina tried to regain herself only for Jirou to follow up with a barrage of punches that landed on her face and body.

"Take this!" Jirou exclaimed, yelling in her friend's face to blow her back into the cement dome. Breathing heavily, Jirou looked down at her stomach while touching her ear. "She hurt me pretty bad," Kyoka noted.

Trying to stay conscious, Mina continuously inhaled sharply to keep herself awake. The girl knew if she overdid it, she'd pass out, but with the right amount of pain, she could stay awake. "I can't lose here." The girl told herself as she tried to stand up once again.

"Oh no, Minies down." Mirko sighed, trying to not show her obvious bias toward her favourite student.

"She's not completely out, just look, she's trying to stand up," Hawks noted, intrigued by the fight between the two girls.

Watching the dust clear away from Mina's body, Jirou waited to see what condition her friend was in before attempting to leave, she knew better than to underestimate her friend. "Ah so you're still up," The girl grinned, earning a laugh from her friend.

"I never go down." Mina said, putting emphasis on the word 'never', unconsciously showcasing her will.

"You have that special haki all the boys do, I guess you are a monster after all," Kyoka commented, gaining a weak smile from Mina.

"So that means you know I'm going to beat you right." Mina declared, gaining a sigh from her friend.

Putting on her headphones and turning on her favourite playlist, Jirou began to bump her head. "Are you gonna stand there, let's fight." Her friend taunted, sticking her hand out.

Gritting her teeth, Mina began to slide on her acid to Kyoka who was standing still. Circling her friend over and over again, Mina tried to find a weak spot to attack until Kyoka got on her knees and placed her hands on the floor.

"Heartbeat distortion!" Kyoka yelled, breaking the floor to knock Mina off balance.

Jumping into the air, Mina avoided the broken floor and sent a wave of her acid at Kyoka. Unfortunately, the acid wouldn't reach Kyoka who sent vibrations to disperse the attack.

Landing far away from Jiro, Ashido tried to think of many different ways she could attack, but Jiro wouldn't allow her as she sent a long-range vibration attack at Ashido, forcing her to dodge.

"Damn it, I can't get close." Mina exhaled as she felt her rib stab her. "I didn't think she would've been this much of a bad match-up," Mina stated while dashing along the edge of the cement arena.

Inside the meeting room, the heroes observing the match were shocked by Jirou's performance. "Yet again, another Class 1-A student who has been severely impacted by the support item system and just more time to learn their quirk. Before Mina Ashido would've won with ease, but now it seems like the fight between them looks like it's in Kyoka Jiro's advantage." Nezu commented as Mina dashed toward Jirou.

Immediately, Jirou sent a wave of her vibrations at Mina who side-stepped it and continued her pursuit.

Before Jirou knew it, the two of them were in close quarters, but she wasn't scared. Throwing a straight right at her pink-haired friend, Jiro intended on landing the final blow right there, but instead, her friend parried her punch away and punched her in the stomach, making the acid-covered knee she had taken earlier worse.

Not letting up on her assault, cracked her friend across the face with a Haki-covered fist and then gave her a spinning kick launching her across the arena and into a wall.

"I'm not finished." Mina declared before dashing in front of her friend to deal the final blow only to see her friend unconscious with a smile on her face. "I guess all the vibrations she sent out must've had a toll on her and to be honest... I feel... the... same." Ashido whispered before collapsing.

Winner: Pinky

Gasping at the result of the match, Mirko stood up and clapped. "That's my girl!" She cheered, gaining looks from her colleagues.

"Sit down, I can't see Kirishima fighting All Might's boy," Deku demanded, dragging Mirko back to her seat by her hair.

"Hey relax!" Mirko snapped.

"You're acting like he doesn't do that to you regularly." Hawks whistled before turning his attention to the two boys going back and forth.

Compared to the previous fights, these two boys were going back and forth without wavering, it was a very brawl type of match that you would only see from fighters like the two boys.

"GOMU GOMU NO: JET GATTLING!" Izuku roared, firing off many haki-covered punches at once to penetrate his friend's defences.

Unfortunately, his barrage did nothing and Kirishima tanked every blow to follow up with his own, cracking Midoriya across the face. "You not gonna use your fourth gear? What's wrong?" Kirishima grinned, making Izuku frustrated.

"GOMU GOMU NO: JET PISTOL!" The boy called out only for his punch to be easily blocked. "Damn it nothing works, this is annoying," Izuku grunted.

"So bust out your fourth gear, we've been going back and forth for a while now." Kirishima urged, finally getting his wish as Izuku blew into his arm to transform into his fourth gear.

Bouncing up and down continuously, Izuku cocked his fist back and then shot toward Kirishima, "GOMU GOMU NO: KONG GUN!"

"JUGGERNAUT!" Kirishima retaliated, further strengthening his quirk around his body to eat his friend's punch. "Is that IT?!" Eijiro yelled before countering with a punch of his own, knocking Midoriya away.

Shocked by the result of their clash, Endeavour decided to switch his focus to Eijiro and Izuku instead of his son versus Bakugo. "All Might's boy is doing worse than expected."

"Or maybe you just underestimated my red-haired wonder," Deku shot back, happy at Kirishima's performance.

Landing on his front, Izuku picked himself up and stared down at his classmate. "His defences are even stronger than Musculars, they surpass his by a long shot, not even my internal destruction is helping me out. I guess I have only choice but to learn how to coat myself." Izuku noted trying to figure out how to coat himself in his will.

"Izuku it's okay if you lose every once in a while, no one's perfect. I don't expect anyone in our group to be able to break through my manly defences, not even you." Eijiro grinned.

"I'll break them, nothing is impenetrable." Izuku retorted, sending out a wave of his Haki. Surprisingly, Eijiro sent a wave back, stunning Izuku for a moment. "You have it too?!" Izuku said with a wary tone.

"I didn't know I had it until Fat Gum told me not too long ago, I wonder what would happen if I coated myself in it," Kirishima asked himself, forcing Midoriya to rush him in fear he may be able to do it.

"GOMU GOMU NO: LEO BAZOOKA!" The green-haired boy roared, knocking his friend back several feet only to follow it up with another attack. "GOMU GOMU NO: RHINO SCHNEIDER!" Izuku continued, knocking his friend back further.

Closing his eyes, Kirishima knew what was going to happen next due to Midoriya's intent so he dropped his guard and deactivated his quirk to slip under the incoming fist. "Take this, RED GAUNTLET!" The boy roared, cracking his friend across the face and out of his fourth gear with a hardened, Haki-covered punch, which sent him flying.

Crashing into the wall of the arena, Izuku began to blink constantly to regain his sight. "Damn it that hurt!" He exclaimed once he fully regained his sight.

"Damn, so if I beat you does that mean I'm the strongest?" Kirishima thought out loud while approaching his friend.

Deactivating his fourth Gear, Izuku stared down at his friend. "I have to learn it," Izuku told himself, clenching his fist hard while emitting his will from his body.

"I don't like hurting you and you seem to be a bit more hyper-focused and stressed, but it'll be a dishonour to not give you everything I have until you go down!" Eijiro declared while running toward his friend to land a punch on his friend's face, staggering Midoriya.

Stumbling, back Midoriya tried to regain himself only to be punched again, rocking him even more, and disorienting the boy. "Why do his punches hurt so much?" He asked himself in a daze as he tried to throw a punch only for his friend to catch it, draw him in and knee him in the stomach.

"You're not the only one who can use Internal Destruction and Emission at once," Eijiro commented, watching his classmate hold his stomach and walk back in pain.

"Argh, I can't keep allowing you to hit me like that, GOMU GOMU NO: GATLING!" Izuku let out, trying to keep his friend away. Unfortunately, this wouldn't work as Eijiro walked through the barrage and head-butt Izuku.

"When are you going to give up?" Kirishima asked, earning a grunt from Midoriya who coated his fists in haki.

Backing away from the boy slowly, Izuku's mind began to race until a conversation with Mirio popped up in his mind. "I need to calm down." He told himself.

"Sorry, that's not happening!" Eijiro stated, punching his friend once again who took the blow. "Oh you're not wobbling anymore, let's see if you can handle this!" The red-haired boy continued as he sent multiple punches toward Izuku.

Inhaling and then exhaling, Izuku remembered that his Haki would only work best if he was calm so he calmed himself down to properly channel his haki. "There are his punches." The boy noted to himself before weaving all of his friend's punches to retaliate with a punch of his own. "Coat it like regular haki and attack!" Midoriya shouted as he hit his friend across the face, damaging his friend for the first time in their fight.

Stumbling away from his friend, Kirishima grinned while looking at his friend's sparking hand. "You did it." He smiled, proud of his friend's accomplishment. "Let's see if you can keep it up Izuku," Eijiro stated, ready to trade with his friend.

"Oh don't worry I can go all day." The newly invigorated Izuku stated, walking up to Kirishima to throw another blow. Tanking the blow head-on, Kirishima coughed up blood before retaliating with a punch of his own, which his friend ate. "Is that all?" Izuku smirked while pushing back Kirishima's fist by moving his head.

"What th-"

"GOMU GOMU NO: PISTOL!" Izuku roared, crashing his fist into Kirishima's stomach, forcing him to back up.

Looking at the stern-faced Izuku, Kirishima finally gritted his teeth and smirked. "I thought because you had no gears activated, I would be able to take your blows, I guess I can't be reckless. My bare juggernaut skin can't withstand those blows, I guess I'll have to use Haki." The boy noted, coating himself in full-body haki to rush toward Midoriya who avoided his wide punch.

"GOMU GOMU NO: GATLING!" Izuku called out, landing several blows on Eijiro was affected by the blows, but not enough for him to stop.

"You definitely hit harder than your big form like this!" Eijiro revealed, rushing at Izuku once again to land a blow on his stomach.

"Ack!" Izuku groaned before looking up and smiling. Holding his friend's arm with his left hand, Izuku blew into his right thumb. Concentrating his Haki flow through his arm, Izuku stretched his blown-up arm out and then shot it toward Eijiro. "GOMU GOMU NO: RED ROC!" The boy yelled as he let go of his friend's arm to smash his fist into his friend, sending him flying across the arena.

Flipping over in the air, Eijiro used his hardened fingers to dig into the ground and stop himself. Looking up, the boy could see the steaming Izuku rush him, forcing him to put up his guard.

But the the punch landed, it didn't feel as impactful as before, shocking the two. "Damn it, I haven't fully mastered it," Izuku stated, realising he has to focus on adding his will onto his attacks for them to consistently hit hard.

Grinning at this revelation, the durable Eijiro smirked and punched his classmate in the face, staggering him. In retaliation, Izuku let off a snappy bunch that hit the hardened boy in the stomach, forcing him to cough up blood. "It's on and off," Eijiro stated as he ate another one to the face, pushing him back slightly.

"Yeah, it I-" As Midoriya was responding, Kirishima cracked him across the face with a shockingly fast punch.

Recovering from the punch, Izuku spun on his feet and landed a roundhouse kick on his friend, knocking him down. "Why do they hurt so much?" The boy grunted, trying to get back to his feet.

"Stand up, we're gonna go until we can't anymore," Izuku demanded.

"A manly duel does us both wonders." Kirishima grinned, returning to his feet to enter a slugfest with his friend.

For every punch or kick Izuku landed, Kirishima would land some of his own. It felt like their minute-long brawl went on for hours, but that was only because the two of them were so invested in their mini-war.

But in the end, only one man can win.

Cocking his sparkling fist back, Izuku saw the hardening around Kirishima's body becoming less rigid, which meant, "It's time for the final blow, GOMU GOMU NO: JET SMASH!" Izuku called out, slamming his fist into his friend's cheekbone to defeat him.

Winner: Straw Hat Izuku

"Izuku Midoriya... All Might definitely won the lot with that pick." Endeavour smiled.

"That fight was extraordinary, but we can't focus on it right now, that explosion kid and your kid are really going at it." Mirko pointed out, looking at Katsuki and Shouto clash with each other.

Inside the cemented arena next to Izuku and Eijiro's, Shouto and Katsuki continued their drawn-out fight as neither of them didn't plan on losing. "I'm surprised Danketsu hasn't sliced off your puny legs."

"And I'm surprised I haven't frozen you to death yet," Shouto responded before disappearing to appear behind Katsuki's back to attack him. Unfortunately, his attack would fail as Bakugo would block his attack and try to counter him, only for Todoroki to jump away.

"You're like a little rodent, you attack and then run, stay and fight me!" Katsuki yelled, making Shouto laugh.

"As you wish." The boy coldly stated as a wave of ice left his feet freezing the entire arena.

Gritting his teeth together, Bakugo let off a huge explosion with his swords to destroy the ice around him, allowing him to move.

"Hehe, you fell for it, Bénie Jambe: FROST COUP!" Shouto called out, taking Katsuki by surprise to land the first attack of the match.

"You bug, try that again, I dare you," Katsuki growled.

Landing back where he originally leapt from, Shouto began to tap his feet before disappearing once again, "DIABLE JAMBE: CO-"

"BIRD DANCE!" Katsuki yelled, turning around to land an explosive slice on Todoroki, sending the fiery boy flying back. "I told you not to try that on me again." Bakugo bragged while dusting off his coat.

Recovering from Bakugo's explosion rather quickly, Shouto stood up and shot toward Katsuki. Blocking Shouto's kick, Bakugo used his free sword to swing at Todoroki who backflipped away and dashed in for another kick, "DIABLE JAMBE: JOUE SHOT!" The boy called out, crashing his foot against the sword in his classmate's mouth.

"DIE!" Bakugo roared as he exploded the blade in his mouth only for Todoroki to switch his feet around and freeze the blade, freezing over the saliva produced by Bakugo.

Jumping away once again, Shouto observed as Katsuki's blade disintegrated the ice surrounding the blade.

"Man I've had enough of this, how about we end this."

"You didn't want to play some more?" Shouto sighed.

"No, it's time I take you down," Bakugo growled while looking at Danketsu. "Danketsu, Kachibara, Tenren, no more holding back!" Katsuki told his blades as a massive explosion erupted from him, shrouding him in smoke.

Looking down at his feet, Shouto took a deep breath in and out. "I guess I should take this seriously too." The boy thought to himself before the temperature of the arena shifted from a cold one to a heated one. "L'Ange déchu Jambe: full form!" Shouto coldly stated as his legs contrasted each other and the whole of his body became consumed by the two elements living within him.

"ASURA!" Katsuki roared, clearing the smoke around him to reveal him standing there with two extra heads and six extra swords.

Without even exchanging words, the two boys knew what time it was and dashed toward each other.

At an incredible speed, Shouto appeared in front of Katsuki to blitz him, landing multiple kicks that stunned the boy, but before Shouto could disappear, the teen sent an explosive slash at him, catching him by surprise, which forced him to retaliate with an icy kick that landed on Bakugo's chest.

Angered by Shouto's attack, Bakugo tried to attack him, but unfortunately, the teen had already disappeared and reappeared behind the boy kicking him in the back to send him flying into the wall.

Immediately recovering from Shouto's kick, Katsuki stood up and closed his eyes to use his observation haki.

Tracking down the dangerously fast Todoroki, Katsuki noted that he was coming for a head-on attack meaning. "MAKYUSEN!" The boy roared, sending a wave of explosions at the incoming Todoroki who was hit by Bakugo's swords and the explosion.

Landing on the other side of the arena, Shouto coughed as he got back to his feet, looking down at the scorched injury Katsuki had left. "You've really done it now! HELLS MEMORIES!" Shooting off toward his classmate, Shouto surprised Bakugo with his hellish kick that landed on his jaw, sending him crashing into a wall.

"They've both landed big moves on each other, I think whoever lands cleanly next will win," Deku noted.

"You're right and you know that entails speed, which my Shouto is the best at." Endeavour grinned, assured that his son would win.

"Well, it seems like we're about to see the result of the match."

Charging up his fire and ice, Shouto began to change and morph the arena while Bakugo continuously let off explosions.

"Katsuki, I respect you honestly, but you must lose," Shouto stated before leaping toward his opponent. "LE BLIZZARD DE L'ENFER!"

"ASURA: UGUI!" The two boys yelled out as they both hit each other.

When Todoroki's foot struck Bakugo's chest, he froze the boy and the arena behind him whilst when Bakugo sliced Todoroki's chest he scorched it and exploded it.

Due to both of their attacks landing, both of them flew away from each other. Crashing into the cement dome on either side.

"So who won?!"

"Wait, the dust is covering everything just wait!" Endeavour snapped.

The dust covering the arena seemed like it took an eternity to dissipate, but when it did, it revealed a result no one thought would happen.

"I-It's a DRAW?!" Hawks gasped, looking at the two unconscious boys.

"No wait, Shouto will get up!" Endeavour argued, looking at his unconscious boy.

"Nah they're both out, see." Deku pointed out while sighing.

Looking at his unconscious son, Endeavour smiled, "At least he gave it his all."

"Yeah yeah, but look at the girls, they're going at it!" Mirko stated, drawing everyone's attention to Ochaco and Momo's brawl.

Throwing open palm strikes at her opponent, Ochaco tried to land a hit on her opponent.

In retaliation to her attacks, Momo would evade her strikes, but if she couldn't, "You're not gonna touch me." The girl stated as she created a blade that jutted out of her arm, stabbing her friend's palm.

"Ouch, you're like my worst match-up," Uraraka claimed, making her friend smile.

"Oh, I know." Momo brazenly agreed, creating a stun gun to shoot Ochaco who dodged the bullet.

Dashing at her friend once again, Ochaco threw a punch, forcing Yaoyozoru to create a blade. "Hehe, got you." Ochaco grinned, pulling back her fist to throw an open palm strike at her friend's face.

From the room inside the meeting room, it looked like Uraraka had made contact with Yaoyorozu until she backed away while clutching her hand. "There's a taser sticking out of her face!" Hawks pointed out.

Inside the arena, the confident Momo slowly approached her friend. "You've had too much control in this fight, how about I regain some of that." She grinned while creating a sword. "Shall we?" Momo suggested, making her friend grin.

"May the best girl win," Uraraka responded before dodging a slice from her friend, forcing her side step. Going in for an attack of her own, Ochaco clenched her fists and swung at her friend's torso only for Yaoyorozu to swipe her sword down, forcing Ochaco to retract her hand.

"That was close wasn't it." Momo teased while giggling.

Thinking of a way to defeat Yaoyozoru, Ochaco thought of using her quirk to lift up pieces of rubble, but Momo was smart enough to not create anything that would destroy the ground.

"She's just as fast as me too." The girl noted to herself, realising landing a hit may not be possible. "Damn it, I'll have to change my style." Ochaco sighed, changing her stance.

Instead of waiting for her friend to attack her, Momo ran at her friend to throw many slashes at her, which she avoided and countered with a kick to the face.

"Yeah, that works." Ochaco grinned, happy with her success.

"It does work, well done." Momo smiled sinisterly. Flicking her blade, Momo aimed it at her opponent before rushing in once again, barely skimming her friend on multiple occasions.

Luckily, Ochaco was able to narrowly avoid the attacks and kick her friend away. Uraraka knew that if she went in for an attack with her fist, Momo would create something to stop her so instead she used her feet to attack.

"You seem to be slipping Momo, is there anything wrong?" Ochaco joked, making her friend grin.

"No, everything's fine," Momo responded, getting ready for another onslaught. Calming her breathing, Momo went in for another barrage of swings and just like last time, Ochaco dodged all of her swings, allowing her to land another kick that made her friend stumble back.

Happy with her progress, Uraraka was about to rush her friend and end the fight but something in her mind told her to stop and approach her calmly. "Come let's go again." Ochaco taunted.

Taking her friend's challenge, Momo rushed back in, swinging her blade multiple times only for Ochaco to avoid them.

"They're the same as before, that means!" Faking her friend out with a kick, Uraraka went in for a palm strike that landed.

Once the strike landed, Ochaco grinned and jumped away to say.

"Float!" She called out.

Slowly ascending in the air, Momo began to flail as her friend celebrated.

"Give up, I've won," Ochaco demanded. For a moment the girl felt as if her victory was assured until her friend began to laugh. "W-What are you laughing for?"

Ignoring her friend, Momo continued to laugh as a mask morphed on her face and several pink bombs fell from her back saddle.

"Oh..." Ochaco realised as they crashed against the ground to fill the entire arena with pink mist.

It didn't take long for Ochaco to give into the intoxicating gas and pass out, which deactivated her quirk. Creating a glider, Momo flew down to the ground to claim her victory.

Winner: Creati

Inside the meeting room, everyone present was surprised but impressed by Yaoyorozu's show of IQ.

"She's too smart to be Rumi's student," Deku stated, earning a kick to the back of his chair.

"What are you tryna say? I'm plenty smart." Rumi scoffed.

"Even I'm impressed by her show of IQ, she's definitely intriguing." Nezu pointed out, gaining a nod from Endeavour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, there are the second round matches, Yaoyozoru, Bakugo and Todoroki, Midoriya, Kaminari and Ashido, well done. To the rest of you, I'm proud of you guys as well, even if you didn't win or draw, you guys showed me how much heart you gave and that's what matters. Now, the ones who wanted to go again, now is your chance, remember go all out!"

(Another chapter down, did you guys love the fights or not? Tell me in the comments.

Anywho, I'm tired, bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
632K 15.2K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
25.6K 379 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...
136K 4.1K 63
For as long as he can remember Izuku Midoriya had always wanted to be a hero. All he needed was for his quirk to manifest and his dream could begin...