Suffering: Part 5

By SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. More

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

Wildfire Part 2

104 7 0
By SnaddysPet

"I have an idea for another book. Poetic eroticism. That was the sexiest thing I've ever heard," Lucius admitted playfully. "Honestly, that is an idea. A little something, dedicated to all my lovers. Past, present, and future," she grinned. "I cannot wait to read the excerpt about myself," he replied as he walked to the door and held it for her.

"Seductively scintillating," she teased as she pushed the pram past him into the hallway. "Must be careful now. Ears and eyes everywhere. I would push the girl's pram for you, but it would be out of character," Lucius teased her as they walked to the elevator.

"Out of character to help a friend? I suppose not everyone knows you the way I do," she replied. "I can be a rather unpleasant, ruthless fellow if provoked. I do hope you never see that side of me," Lucius grinned at her as they got into the rickety old elevator.

The tall blonde man used the heavy snake head of his cane to hit the button for the basement on the elevator panel. "The places that thing has been. The things it has seen," Y/N announced playfully.

"Like your chastity belt perhaps?" he whispered once the doors closed. "Am I the first you ever touched with your signature cane?" she grinned up at him. Lucius rolled his eyes before changing the subject. "Pansy was quite irritated with you. Good luck," he teased.

"She can't be mad at me. I brought the babies for that very reason. She can't be mad at me and hold her niece," Y/N smiled up at him. "Manipulation tactic," he grinned. "I will use anything in my power to my advantage. You'll do well to remember that, Daddy," she whispered before the elevator doors opened again.

"I'm sure I can find her. Thank you," she smiled up at him as she walked out from the elevator. The entire basement of the Ministry was a sort of set up police station. Various people were working at desks while petty criminals were being booked on the other side.

Y/N pushed the stroller until she found Pansies desk. "Hi," Y/N said softly as she walked up behind Pansy. "What do you want?" Pansy sneered without even turning around. "To take my best friend to lunch and apologize," Y/N replied hesitantly.

Pansy turned around, realizing the twins were present but currently sleeping. "I'm sorry," Pansy said with a sad face.

Y/N returned the face and reached out for her friend, "I'm sorry too. Please," she begged for a hug. Pansy got up from her swivel office chair, embracing her friend immediately.

"I was a stupid little bitch and I apologize. I brought the girls as a peace offering," Y/N whispered as she hugged her friend tightly. "Did I hear something about lunch?" Pansy asked playfully.

"You may pick. My treat, of course," Y/N smiled at her. "Can the girls have chips?" Pansy asked hopefully. "As long as we don't tell their father,"She replied.

"Is Severus upset with me? About how I left the other night?" Pansy asked curiously. "Of course not. He knows firsthand how far I push people. He's giving that dreadful fat rabbit a bath," Y/N reassured her.

"You're not still jealous of her are you?" Pansy chuckled as she pushed her chair in and grabbed her bag. "Jealous of a great big fat rabbit, never. Why? What gave it away?" she joked. The two went to a nearby chippy with an outdoor seating area to have lunch.

"Oh, they are going to be so mad at waiting. These are hot girls," Y/N told the twins as she pulled a couple hot chips onto a napkin to cool faster.

"I made popcorn yesterday and they strong-armed it away from everyone. These two are very passionate about maintaining these ample physiques," Y/N remarked playfully.

"Just a bite," Pansy hesitantly moved a spoonful of mushy peas towards Stevie. The baby happily took a bite and asked for more. "They are both going to start yelling at you," Y/N informed her.

"That's fine. Mommy knows how to handle fussy little things," Pansy teased. "Do you know who this Margo woman is that I met in Lucius' office today? I didn't get her last name," Y/N asked Pansy curiously.

"No, I don't know too many office people up there. Aurors are banished to the basement like vermin as you can see," Pansy replied with passion. "If you ever want to cause trouble, pop into Lucius' office and let me know if that woman is in there," Y/N chuckled.

"I know you aren't jealous," Pansy scoffed with a grin. "I'm trying really hard not to but I guess it was just annoying. She opened his door all happy as if it were her office. Probably swinging her tits around in his face," Y/N said in a soft voice so no one else could hear them.

"Princess, you are the one he wants. I see how he looks at you," Pansy reassured her. "Like he wants to eat me?" giggled. "Don't we all," Pansy grinned.

"Take it up with my Daddy. I tried. I do want to apologize for that. I put all three of you in a difficult position," Y/N admitted. "Thank you, I appreciate that," Pansy replied softly with a warm expression.

"This Sunday we are going to start the Animagus transformation," Y/N announced excitedly. "Full moon Sunday, interesting," Pansy remarked. "Are you a werewolf?" Y/N whispered with wide eyes. "No, I'm trying to catch one," Pansy whispered.

"Come with me after we finish. Severus can get you some things from my storeroom for you. Only last month the students brewed several batches of wolfsbane," Y/N told her excitedly.

"Isn't that just for his human form?" Pansy asked curiously. "Turning into a werewolf is not without great difficulty. The potion eases the symptoms. Whoever it is, will need these potions when you catch them," she remarked softly.

"Thank you, Princess. You're always thinking of others," Pansy replied. "I don't feel like that. I consume my own thoughts," Y/N remarked solemnly. "Quite normal, love. Try not to be so hard on yourself," her friend reassured her.

After lunch, Y/N apparated them to the house where Severus was reading a book on the sofa. "Hello Daddy. I brought a friend. She's chasing a big, scary werewolf. I told her I just happened to have a whole slew of wolfsbane at school, in my storeroom," Y/N smiled at the man as they appeared.

"Hello, Pansy. Apparently, I'm taking you to retrieve some potions," Severus smiled at them. "If you would be so kind, Headmaster. I would greatly appreciate it," Pansy teased.

"Give me a hug before you go. I love you. Thank you for going to lunch with me," she smiled at Pansy before giving her a big hug. "I'll be back shortly, Princess," Severus smiled as he grabbed Pansies hand.

While Severus was gone, Y/N retrieved a warm wet cloth to clean each of the girls' hands and faces with before she let them out of their pram. "Filthy, little, monsters," Y/N teased them as she cleaned their little chubby hands.

She picked Stevie up out of the pram first, giving her tickling nibbles to her thick neck. The little girls started laughing hysterically as Severus appeared to see the end of it. "Do it again," he told Y/N as he appeared.

She playfully bit at the chunky baby's neck again until she started shrieking with laughter. Severus pulled Charlotte out of the pram and did the same to her, causing great laughter. "She smells like fish and chips," Severus chuckled after he tickled her.

"I tried to wipe it off. They are ravenous eaters. They ate fish, chips and mushy peas. Can you believe it, Daddy?" she grinned at him before she went to sit in her chair with Stevie.

Severus just stared at her in bewilderment. "I watched them like a hawk with my wand ready to clear their throats. The whole time. My eyes on them," she smiled. "What if the grease upsets their stomachs?" Severus asked her with a sigh.

"Nonsense. These women are staunch. There's nothing worse than dealing with a staunch woman," Y/N chuckled as Severus brought over the other twin. "See? Still not satisfied," she announced as the girls started nursing greedily.

"Was that another Grey Gardens reference? You keep saying the oddest things to me," Severus teased as he went and sat back on the sofa. "Little Edie. I have got to find that video tape and show it to you. They were so eccentric and mentally ill. Everything I aspire to be," she laughed.

"What's your fascination with being eccentric all of a sudden?" he questioned her.

"No one wants to be just a little weird. Don't be the creepy guy at the coffee shop who's just a bit off. Be so insane that somehow it makes sense again. Oh well that's just Y/N, she always wears teddy bear onesies. I want to be terribly interesting," she admitted.

"Trust me, you're fascinating. Everyone thinks so," Severus remarked. "Fascinating. That's a good one. Thank you. An underappreciated word to be fair," she replied.

"You're still not going to beat me at scrabble no matter how hard you try," the man replied with a look of pure arrogance.

"I shall vanquish you like the outmatched adversary you are, Headmaster," she smiled back. "Did it take you all of lunch to come up with that?" Severus grinned.

"Did you miss me terribly? Is that why thou art coquetting with me? A good one huh. I bet that would be worth something," she smiled back. "I'm quite enjoying your current mood. Remind me to send you out from now on," the man remarked playfully.

"Has Lucius ever mentioned anything about a woman named Margo at the Ministry? You can tell your little boyfriend I asked because I know you will anyways," she smiled at him. "Oh, Professor Snape, you're not jealous, are you?" Severus teased with an almost giggle in his voice.

"Why can I not just be curious? Why does everyone ask if it's jealousy?" she huffed. "Because it's the most logical answer of course," Severus grinned.

"No, I am not jealous of her. I am however jealous of your big fat rabbit who got a Daddy bath. I certainly haven't had one of those in years," she sighed. "My Princess does need a bath, doesn't she? I'm sure we could arrange that," he smirked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 13 6
In Harry's second year teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts, he comes to find that Draco Malfoy is the new Potions Professor. Naturally...
68.5K 1K 49
you a Hogwarts student have found yourself in a predicament, you like your potions professor. But you slowly realize he has a secret of his own.
244K 6K 25
"Just remember, I'm not just here for show," Severus growled, trying to maintain control. He stood up, his eyes never leaving the two of us. "I'm not...
Suffering By Y/N

Fanfiction

132K 3.4K 70
STORY CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT (I'm in the middle of editing this to completion.) This is the story of 17 yr old Y/N falls for her Potions Professor. It t...