Suffering: Part 5

Galing kay SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. Higit pa

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

Wildfire

108 10 1
Galing kay SnaddysPet

"It would be lovely if you could express your feelings to me since I cannot currently hear your thoughts," Severus remarked as he sat on the edge of the bed. Y/N was in the closet rifling through her clothes, looking for something to wear to lunch with her friend.

"I'm a stupid little bitch looking for something to wear that doesn't make me look ugly," she spat from the closet. "Anxious, I see," Severus remarked from the bedroom.

"I hurt my friend's feelings and now I have to go eat crow. How do you and Lucius handle your disagreements?" she came out with a few different options to look over, laying each of them on the bed.

"We don't have disagreements," the man replied. "Is that code for ignoring the situation?" she asked cheekily. "We're both very calculated men if you haven't noticed. We tend to say what we mean and stand by that," Severus replied as she watched her decide on an outfit.

"I wish I could take the girls with me. I know she would love to see them, and it would be an ice breaker," Y/N remarked as she finally started getting dressed. "Are you attempting to use our children as a peace offering?" Severus asked her cheekily.

"Absolutely," she grinned. "I shall get them dressed for an outing then," he smiled at her as he went to retrieve the girls' outfits. "You're the best. I've always said that" she remarked playfully.

"Are we sure about this particular outfit?" Severus grinned when he walked back into their bedroom. "Does my ass look too fat in this?" she chuckled playfully.

"No. It looks good enough to eat, quite frankly. Do you think this is an appropriate outfit for the Ministry?" he asked her hesitantly.

"I know for a fact, Pansy wears scandalous outfits to work. I'm wearing a top and jeans," she remarked. "Merlin, help me," Severus whispered to himself as he watched his wife walk away.

"I'm going to take a couple of bottles, just in case. I would prefer they not devour me in public but who knows how this is going to go. They are rather persistent with their demands," she replied from the kitchen as she readied the diaper bag. "Don't forget your gift for Lucius," Severus reminded her.

"I already had," she admitted as she went to retrieve the little green box tied with a ribbon. "Do you think he will think it childish?" she asked Severus. "I think he'll enjoy that you made it just for him," the man replied as he walked out holding two chunky baby girls.

"The most beautiful girls in the whole world. Are we ready to go see Aunt Pansy? Do you think she still loves your mama?" she asked the girls playfully. "No, she thinks you're a stupid little," Y/N covered her mouth and acted as if the girls were replying.

"I see that phrase has stuck with you. Can you blame her?" Severus asked with a serious face. "I blame no one but myself. Completely, totally, incessantly," she remarked with a grin.

"I would say you could play with your Daddy when you go to drop off his gift, but you decided to take the girls with you," Severus teased her. "Were you really going to say that or a tease?" she asked him.

"Yes, I was going to let you. I know you miss him," he replied as the two buckled the girls into their pram. "I shall give him a kiss and the promise of another day," she teased.

"Enjoy yourself, Princess. I've got quite the task ahead of me. Today is bath day for Sam," he replied as he looked down at the huge black rabbit at their feet.

"I'm thrilled to be missing that. Run, girlfriend, he's coming after you," she teased the rabbit. "Would you like me to bring you a treat back?" she grinned. "Surprise me," he replied with a soft smile.

"I love you, my handsome husband," she smiled at him, waiting for her goodbye kiss. "I love you, my perfect Princess," he smiled before leaning down to kiss her. "Wait, the girls," he added as he leaned down to give each of them a kiss. "I love you girls," he whispered.

Y/N apparated them to the Ministry of Magic where she pushed their stroller inside after an older man held the door for her.

"Got your hands full," the old mustached man joked. "Yes, thank you sir," she replied sweetly. Inside she was screaming though. She hated when strangers made comments about her and the girls. She pushed the stroller into the rickety old elevator and took it up to Lucius' office floor.

Y/N knocked on his office door, waiting for a response. A moment later, a mid-twenties blonde woman opened the door, holding several file folders in her arms. "Hello, is Mr. Malfoy expecting you?" she asked sweetly.

Y/N was a little taken aback at this woman in Lucius' office, but it wasn't her place. It was clear the woman worked for him or in the office itself. "He isn't. You may tell him Mrs. Snape is here to see him," she smiled at the woman.

"Ahh come in, Y/N," Lucius announced from behind the desk. There were stacks of papers on his desk that the two had been sorting through apparently.

"Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to stop by for a second. I'm going to take Pansy to lunch, if I can find her," Y/N remarked as she walked inside pushing the pram.

"Margo, we will finish this after lunch," Lucius told the young blonde woman. "Of course, Mr. Malfoy. Nice to meet you Mrs. Snape," she remarked before departing with her stack of file folders.

Y/N just smiled at him as the door was closed behind her. Lucius walked over, greeting her with a little kiss before saying hello to the girls. "To what do I owe the pleasure? You just needed to see your Daddy?" he teased.

"Sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to bring you a little gift but now I'm wondering if you deserve it," she grinned at him. "Are you jealous, little bird? Is that what I detect?" Lucius gave her a smug expression.

"Do I have a reason to be jealous?" she asked with a sharp tongue. "No, you do not. She simply works here," Lucius replied as he studied her face.

A soft smile spread across her face, "I'll take your word for it, Daddy. Here, take it," she shoved the little green box at him as if annoyed. "You made this just for me?" Lucius grinned as he took out the little white crochet wolf out of the box.

"Yes, it only took a couple of hours. I can do them faster, but Severus kept asking me questions when I was counting stitches," she chuckled.

"It's absolutely charming. I love it, thank you. I will put it over here next to the turtle Draco made me," he said as he walked over to the mantle above the fireplace in his office.

"Aww, he made this?" Y/N asked as she went over to inspect the little clay figure. "At summer camp one year," Lucius replied with a grin. "You are a softie. I knew it," she smiled up at him before replacing the figure.

"Turn around for me," the man with short blonde hair and icy blue eyes ordered her softly. She did a playful little spin in front of him. Lucius shook his head, "You cannot walk around here looking like this. I'll have to accompany you down to Pansies office," he remarked.

"Do you like what you see?" she teased him playfully. "If you didn't have the girls, I would be doing very bad things to you," he replied flirtatiously. "Whisper them to me," she requested with a grin.

"Am I allowed to divulge such desires to you? I haven't a clue what the rules are now," Lucius remarked coldly. "I'm still in love with you," she admitted softly. "You love your Daddy, not me," Lucius scoffed as he turned his back to her.

"I love both of you," Y/N admitted. "Not the way you love him," Lucius replied as he walked away from her towards the window. It looked down over the cobblestone street where witches and wizards were traveling to and fro.

"No two loves are the same. The way I love him will never be the way I love you. Does that make it better? No, it's just different. I will give you all of myself that I can," she replied with tears in her eyes.

"I apologize. This is all very complicated. I didn't intend for any of this to happen this way," Lucius remarked as he turned back around to her.

"Do you want it to go back to the way it was? You just as my husband's friend," Y/N asked him softly as her eyes scanned the office floor. She was purposely averting her gaze in case the answer was one she couldn't handle.

"Do you believe that is possible?" Lucius questioned as he walked back over to her slowly.

"I believe you are my friend, above all else. We are all friends. None of us want this to end badly. The things I feel for you, I cannot turn off completely. It would be difficult but not entirely undoable," she replied.

"You're asking me to share you, always. You will never just be mine," Lucius sighed as he paced in front of her with his hands behind his back. "I know my marriage wasn't a surprise to you," she shook her head in disbelief. "The fact that I fell in love with you, however, is a surprise," Lucius informed her.

"I won't ask for more than you can give. If you wish to have other relationships, I am in no position to stop you," she replied with a lump in her throat. "Easier said than done. I'm not even sleeping with Margo, but you suspect," Lucius hissed.

"I have a suspicious mind, just as you do. Perhaps you haven't slept with her, but I picked up a feeling when she opened the door. However, sleep with her if you wish.

Fuck her right on that desk as soon as I leave. I will see you tomorrow for riding lessons. I need to go find Pansy. Hopefully I didn't miss her," Y/N remarked as she went back to the stroller. The girls had fallen asleep while waiting for the two to finish their little chat.

Lucius moved closer to her with a little grin, "You are the only one I want to fuck on that desk," he whispered while staring her in the eyes. "I'll have to leave the girls with their Papa next time I come to the Ministry. Will you accompany me to Pansies office?" she smiled up at him.

"Of course I will. Give me a proper goodbye kiss here though. I won't be able to kiss you down there. Too many prying eyes," Lucius grinned.

"Come here, Daddy," she grinned as she reached out for him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned around, embracing her perfectly. Y/N raised on her tippy toes so she could kiss him easier.

His beautiful lips met hers, giving her sweet smoochy kisses before turning into something more passionate. They had to tear themselves away as their hands started roaming each other's bodies.

"You're going to have to give me a second. My body is very responsive to your kisses as you can see," he grinned as she looked down. His erection was very evident in his trouser leg, looking as if it were trying to break free.

"From a kiss?" she teased him with a little smirk. Lucius rolled his eyes, shaking his head, he tried to adjust himself in his pants to become less obvious.

"You always set me ablaze like wildfire, little bird," he grinned. "I want nothing more than to burn you to the ground right now and roll in your warm ashes," she said.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

83.3K 2K 22
mature creature inheritance Mature content No self harm will be featured in this novel Not based off the timeline of the original series I don't ow...
6.1K 152 33
this is my fist wattpad story i have writen like ever this is a love story between sage and lucius this is going to be mainly romance this story won...
73.5K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...
44.5K 994 30
Harry is a little and in a dating Ron and Draco. Harry past was rough with his mom Lily; who did not like her son and did awful things to him because...