Suffering: Part 5

By SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. More

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3

145 9 5
By SnaddysPet

They all sat in the living room, in various states of disarray as Y/N ate her dinner at the coffee table. "Thank you," she grinned at Severus as he brought it over for her. "Are you purposely blocking your thoughts from me?" he asked as he sat on the opposite end of the sofa from Lucius.

"I'm not blocking you. Do I look like I have the intellectual prowess to do that right now?" she questioned him with a raised eyebrow. She sat in a wrinkled gray t-shirt she had stolen years ago from Severus, along with a mess of tangled hair and a sleepy expression.

"You hurt Pansie's feelings," Severus told her softly. Y/N raised and lowered her brows with a look of dismissal. "I'm just a stupid little bitch I guess," Y/N remarked as she went back to her food.

"Is she in love with you?" Lucius asked her curiously. "A question only she can answer," Y/N remarked blankly.

"She said you tried to play with her, even though I told you to say good night, Princess. I really don't know what we are going to do with you," Severus replied.

"I don't quite know what to do with myself. I'm starting to wonder if I am a good person after all. I think only of myself," she admitted.

"I'm most likely going to lose my friendship with Draco over this. You need to decide if this is something you wish to continue to do. I deserve to be loved all of the time, not just when the three of us are in bed together. I'm not asking you to take me out in place of your wife and scream my name from rooftops. I just wish to feel comfortable in front of our family and friends," Y/N told Lucius as she looked up from her dinner plate.

"Wait, before you answer that, Lucius. I would love to hear your thoughts," she looked over to Severus before shoving a piece of broccoli into her mouth. "What happened when you got out of bed last night?" Severus asked her curiously.

"I fought off the sleeping potion and went outside, of course. It was a beautiful clear night. It wasn't a winter's night but still beautiful," she smiled. "Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked softly.

"Yes I did. I needed it to be honest. I felt as if I were losing my mind. So many thoughts were circling in my head, each making its own specific noise, eventually it turned to deafening static. I wish I could put my finger on the word for that.

When I hear the static, everything and nothing makes sense. There is no reason or why to any of it. I start visualizing hurting myself with any object I can find. It's a need to feel something real I suppose, as well as my hypersexuality.

I need to be hurt, bleed, hit, fucked, spanked, choked, any of it just to feel something. It's like it wakes me back up somehow. It feels as if swimming back up to the surface and catching a much-needed breath of air.

I really struggled with myself when I realized that's who I was, as if I were judging myself for it. Now I have decided this is the air that my body needs. I cannot tell if I'm terribly complicated or a simpleton at times," she remarked before jamming more food into her mouth.

"Fantastic, isn't she?" Lucius looked over at Severus. "It has taken years to get her to speak like this. I couldn't pull her thoughts out of her for the first year. I told her she would make a fantastic author, if she put her mind to it," Severus smirked in agreement.

"Perhaps I've read so many books that words just pour from my mouth now. You know, if humanity could speak this freely, and openly with everyone. Not just their partners. I do wonder what the world would look like. If no one hid their most private intentions," she remarked.

"People will not see your abilities or gifts, little bird, they will only see who your husband is. I'm sure people already assume you got the teaching position because you fucked your professor. Severus will most likely never be condemned by the public, but you would. Then, add myself into the mix with my less than stellar reputation and current situation. We just need to be careful about all this and take it slowly," Lucius offered softly.

"Thank you. I thought I had come to terms with that since my first year was over. I felt as if I had proven myself with what I accomplished this past school year. We won the house cup for the first time in Merlin knows, how many years.

My students had record high scores during the N.E.W.T.S. Why can it never be about my own achievements and only who I fuck? I grow weary of this way of thinking. It's particularly small minded," Y/N scoffed.

"Unfortunately, not everyone will be able to hear your argument before making their mind up about you," Lucius sighed with an annoyed look on his face.

"Who are these people anyways? The ones you keep referring to," Y/N glared at him suspiciously. "People talk. I'm sure you will accompany myself to different events at some point, or at least I hope you will. I want you to be prepared for how much rich witches and wizards like to open their mouths," Lucius replied softly.

"To be very frank, I think you and I are not on the same page. Perhaps a difference that cannot be overcome. I deserve to be loved openly and without shame. I am not a secret to be kept behind doors any longer," Y/N replied somewhat emotionless.

"I feel as if you are trying to twist my words. Not everything is as black and white as you wish it to be," he hissed back at her.

Y/N glared at him for a moment before turning to Severus, "Enjoying the show, Daddy?" she grinned.

"To be very frank, I think you're both droning a bit," Severus teased. "What made you leave the bedroom earlier when it was Lucius' turn?" Y/N asked him cheekily.

"If I'm not currently enjoying you, it's a little difficult to experience if I'm honest. Once I wasn't hard anymore, the sound of you two fucking because very loud," Severus chuckled playfully. "I bet you and I are much louder than Lucius and I," Y/N giggled.

"You two have a level of comfort that we do not yet. I cannot say the things he does to you while making you cry. At least not yet. Also, it looks like he's trying to fuck you to death every time," Lucius teased.

"I didn't take my tablet today," Y/N grinned at Severus. "A dumb little whore, aren't you? Crawl to the bathroom to get it and then I want you to get on the bed. We're going to use you again," Severus told her as his hand started rubbing himself through his trousers.

"Take your cock out right here and I'll suck it," she grinned back at him. Severus got up from the sofa, quickly grabbing Y/N by the hair and dragging her back with him.

He sat on the sofa as casually as he had been before, saying, "You take it out, Princess," he hissed as he pulled her head over his lap.

She quickly pulled his clothing down, wrapping her lips around his cock that was getting harder by the second. "You love your Daddys cock, don't you?" He teased her. She gave a little nod of acknowledgement as she sucked him. Severus leaned back so he could watch her face carefully while she sucked him.

"Lucius, move over so she can suck you too," Severus told him. Lucius had already been naked and stroking his cock while waiting for his turn. Y/N moved over, wrapping her lips around Lucius at the same time the men started kissing each other.

"Nope, I want kisses," Y/N huffed at the two playfully. She crawled into Severus' lap, slowly taking his length. She rode him slowly while taking turns kissing the two men. "Share," she grinned at Lucius in between kisses.

Severus leaned back with her on the sofa so he could greedily suck her nipples while using her so roughly while he could. "I bet my Daddy wants to cum in me already, doesn't he? It certainly feels like he's trying," she teased him.

His hands dug into her ass as he thrusted up into her pussy over and over, growling, "So fucking wet for your Daddies, aren't you?" he asked.

He slowed down just enough for Lucius to push inside her from behind. "I want you both to fuck me as hard as you can," she told them. Y/N laid against Severus' chest while they used her so brutally. Each man had turned into some sort of grunting animal while they fucked her.

Somewhere between their prior conversation and her current realization of the situation she was in, Y/N lost her focus completely. "Cum in me," she told them as she waited for the men to finish.

Each of them finished but it was evident something was wrong with Y/N. They separated and got cleaned up for bed.

"I'm sorry, I got very tired all of a sudden," Y/N told them as they climbed into bed. "I'll go to the Manor tonight so you two can rest. I will come check on you tomorrow sometime," Lucius told her as he started getting dressed.

Severus brought her a tablet and glass of water before slipping into bed with her. "Good thinking," she joked. Y/N got a kiss and a goodnight before Lucius left for the night. Once they were alone, Severus turned the light off and nuzzled into her.

"Maybe we should take a break from Lucius. This is turning out to be more complicated than I could have anticipated," Severus whispered softly. "I agree," Y/N replied softly as they cuddled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2K 40
!!!READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING!!! You are a muggle house maid, and your last assignment didn't go well, so you are being reassigned to a new prope...
49.1K 2.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ADAMO ] ❞ ━ yandere severus snape x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, severus snape, a cold and unfeeling individual, finds ...
Suffering By Y/N

Fanfiction

132K 3.4K 70
STORY CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT (I'm in the middle of editing this to completion.) This is the story of 17 yr old Y/N falls for her Potions Professor. It t...
738 37 11
Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated.