Vox x Reader

Av WEIRD_PERSON_YEE

You are new to hell, learning your new abilities you run into the V's.... They want a partnership after seein... Mer

Author note!
Where in the fuck am I...
And I see the screen again...
Our first big discussion...
Need a cuddle buddy?...
Oh fuck-
If only...
Im so sorry...
And what are we...?
SPECIAL FOR 3K READS
Radio in the way
Orion's life :)
R̨̦̰̖͙̝̜̭̼̗͖̓̉̋̎͛̐̅̍̊ͮ̓͒͑̃ͥ̿͘͟͝a̢̢̱̩̻̘̭͚̹̬̟̖͔̲͔͎̩̍ͣ̈́͗ͧͭ̏ͥ̀͌ͯ̿̏̕͘͢͞ͅ 𝐃⃥⃒̸𝐢⃥⃒̸ ꊿ
ꕷ 𖢧 ꛎ 𖢧 ꛈ ꛕ
Well, what do YOU want??..
Its about fucking time
The faults from the Extermination...
I promise this wasnt my plan..
You were "Nothing"
Life as it is now
A thought for an action
Here's where it goes down...
Just Listen-
Goodbye to my World (pt1)
Goodbye to my World (pt2)
Lets get out of here...
...I'm back...
Healing.
Without you...
Trying.
A hellish "dream" and a hellish drink (pt 1)
Author note(sorry guyssss)

Here's my plan.

1.8K 49 380
Av WEIRD_PERSON_YEE

"Orion, please put the book away and just eat." Steve says while pushing the plate of food he made towards me. I glance between the breakfast foods, him, and my book. I sigh as my heart flutters. I close the book and inch the plate closer to me.

"Thank you~" Steve hums. This morning he seemed to be in a good mood. I pick up a fork and begin to eat as I watch Steve grab some coffee and sit across from me at the counter.

"Are you not going to eat?" I ask him. He sips his coffee shaking his head.

"Meh, not big on breakfast." Which was true, I've only seen him eat breakfast a bit of this week and last. I shrug and continue eating.

I find myself smiling at Steve's actions.

I've found myself smiling a lot more than usual staying here...

"What do you plan on doing that you have an off day?" I finish my plate and stand up to put it in the sink, but as I do that Steve grabs it from me and walks it over there himself.

"Not sure, probably sleep." He mumbles. I watch him rinse the plate.

It was a gross day outside, storming. Humid. Hot. Dark. Just gross. I guess there isn't much to really do... plus...

I need to figure this spell out.

I think about the day I was fired. I think of how I saw Y/n in the street with Alastor... and someone I've never met before. I've heard the name Aspen thrown around though. A feeling of worry and discomfort fill me.

I feel Steve's gaze on me. I tilt my head up and look at his with my eyes. He stares right back at me, running a hand through his long dark burgundy hair. He frowns at me confused.

"Are you okay?" He walks over to the side of me. I find myself staying quiet trying to think of an answer.

"Do you think Y/n is even alive? They're strong...but...Alastor?..." I lower my gaze back to the counter.

Suddenly I feel a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, Y/n is totally fine. And you're gonna find a way to save them." He walks across the room and enters the living room. My eyes travel watching his every move. "I have some faith in you."

Each word sounds true, coming from his heart. If I was handed a mirror right now I'm sure I'd see me blushing a shit ton.

I sigh softly and turn back to my book.

So far... I've only found three spells that seem like it could be thee spell. I haven't read the variations and context fully. But one of these has to be it.

I walk over to the couch Steve and was seated on. He watches me closely, I feel his eyes on me. When I turn to him I watch his eyes glance from my eyes to my lips. I find myself doing the same.

After a period of time staring he looks away, and I do the same. My face heats up like before and I lay back on the couch. What is with these feelings??.....

I look at the ceiling. A sacrifice aye? I go through the list of people close to both.

Aspen? I dont know... were they close to Vox??

Steve?.... Not close enough.... I admitted in my head quietly that I wouldn't ever dream of doing that to him.

Velvet... Val....

I can't hurt their friends for this...

Alastor is close in a negative way... but he casted the spell.... It wouldn't work.

Then a thought hit me.

Me...?

After processing the idea I came to the conclusion it'd work. I'm close enough to both.. I'm the one undoing the spell....it wouldn't hurt anyone but me..

I look over to Steve who's scribbling away in a sketch pad, not paying attention.

Would I be willing to give up my existence?

I look at my hands uncomfortably. I didn't want to hurt anyone else. And I wanted to save Y/N. I fidget with my fingers anxiously. I knew this was the only way. My chest felt tight like I was fighting for air.

I take a deep breath in and scoot closer to Steve, who glances at me. I lay my head on his shoulder wanting to feel safety. I wanted comfort. Weirdly enough, it makes me feel better. Realer?

Steve shifts his body and shuts his sketch book quickly. He wraps an arm around my letting me lean on his chest. I hear his heartbeat quicken and body tense up nervously, yet when I look at his face it holds the same emotionless stare.

That's the thing with him, he appears to be an asshole. He's really not.

My eyes travel around this place I've been staying at.

I would have to say goodbye soon.

Do I want to go?...

I feel Steve's hand lightly run through my hair.

Guilt fills me from head to toe.

Here I am getting closer to him, showing him he's able to trust, to just what? Leave him again?

He forgave me the first time...

And now I'm here doing this?

Is he going to be fine if I go through with the idea?

I close my eyes trying to soak up the affection while I could.

Y/N, my friend, I'm going to help you out.
Just like you did for me.
I promise everything's going to be okay.

***

This fucking lunatic.

I glare at Alastor, who's testing what I can do. I feel so tired. So drained. Thinking honestly feels like running a marathon. My thoughts run in a slow scattered line.

"Y/N~ Dear, you're not doing what I asked of you." Alastor dumb ass fucking voice calls out to me. I grit my teeth with barely any strength.

I look at Aspen who he's been making me test on. These actions causing me to feel sympathy for the Fox demon who tried murdering me.

These past three weeks I've grown a consistent anger. It only gets arger and larger. It pains me.

"I'm getting sick of this." I mumbled while glaring at Alastor's menacing grin.

"I don't care." He chimes. He walks his way over to Aspen in a classy manner. Aspen glances up at him while they sit in pain on the stone floor.

I watch as Alastor pokes them with his staff.

His staff.

My staff.

I look at it. It's in my hand but entirely useless. Alastor carved new symbols into it.

Disallowing me to do anything outside of what he wishes.

Not to mention the wrist cuffs that do the same.

"Well, Y/N~ How about we test our theory one more time before calling it a day?" He smiles condescendingly. 

I force myself to use my magic again.

I haven't eaten. I don't have enough energy.

I feel weak.

I look weak.

I can't do this anymore.

And with that I pass out

Motherfucker.

WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP.
READY TO SEE WHAT OUR BOY STEVE LOOKS LIKE??

YAYAYAYAYAY
THANKS FOR ALL THE READS!

I have decided I'm posting every two days!

So what do we think is going to happen with Orion...
INKY YOU KNOW SO SHUSH SHUSH

-Cd

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

50.8K 1.4K 42
Warning!! Lots of violent language, insults, violence, blood, harassment You are an important part of the Hazbin family, which is constantly growing...
13.1K 249 7
I gave yall wings just cus I wanted it 😪 if it really irks you don't read 🔥🔥 Been a while since I've written but couldn't help getting back into i...
209K 5.5K 28
[DISCLAIMER! HORRIBLY SLOW UPDATES] ❝ 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝�...
119K 1.1K 24
MOSTLY LEMON/SMUT!!! I will do any request that I think is worth writing