ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending
Zenitsu Ending

33: Melanin Boys

1.8K 88 196
By SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment (silent readers, hehe) and happy readings!!

tanjiro stiffens up as he looks at the two demons and (y/n), darting his eyes back and forth. what were they talking about? has the foreign girl met them before? when??? He clenches his sword, sweat building up as wonders if this will be like daki and gyutaro. Will their heads cut off the same time???

karaku laughs once more, eyes narrowing, "i hope you're ready for part two, dear~." He grins, "can you hold out till then?" sekido then slams the bottom of his staff on the ground, electricity erupting and spreading as it shocks (y/n), tanjiro and nezuko. The foreign girl grunts. She is reminded of hxh with killua at heavens arena. my whole body is vibrating...!..ugh!

there were suddenly two bangs as a pair of bullets manage to cut their heads off, the lightning attack dissipated, giving the trio time to catch their breath.

(y/n) looks up, seeing genya on the roof with his cute little gun; america ya'll. He reloads it, pointing it at the demons. Her eyes dart back to sekido and karaku frowning as she unsheathes her nichirin blade, keeping it at her side.

karaku laughs, excitement on his face as he holds his head, "this is interesting! I've never been hit with an attack that felt like that!!"

"GENYA!! Don't!! These demons won't die! If you slash their heads off, they'll keep multiplying into more demons!" tanjiro shouts with a warn, sweat building up, "they're doing it on purpose!!" what should we do?!! which part should we cut!? why are there so much clones??! He thought in a panic, hold on..weren't there four??

"tanjiro, above you!!" (y/n) shouts as she warns the burgundy-haired male as urogi swoops down and attempts to grab him with his talon, until the (h/c)-ette stopped him by controlling his body, making urogi freeze as he struggles to move, his yellow hues dart to her instantly, "not so fast, chicken nugget!" she exclaims with a mischievous grin.

"oh no you don't, my pet~." karaku's voice is suddenly near her ear, his hot breath caressing her skin and making her tremble at the feel. In an instant, he swiftly grabs her hands, intertwining his fingers through hers and curling them, his chest touching her back, "don't think we forgot about your little power." He laughs as (y/n) struggles to break free as he watches her from behind.

...shii, i forgot they know my power...damn.

Her control on urogi dissipates as he flaps his wings and takes to the skies (like a good ol' birdie that he is, hehe), "good job, karaku! keep your hands on our little human while I deal with this trash!" He grabs tanjiro by his talon and yanks him upwards as nezuko reaches out for him with a muffled yell.

"genya!!" (y/n) screams out as aizetsu aims his spear at him, "aizetsu, no!!" His blue eyes spare her a glance, before impaling the youngest shinazugawa with no mercy, "ugh...you depressed emo!" she murmurs in annoyance as karaku tightens his grip on her hands, almost squeezing it painfully, prompting her to wince.

"you're so weak, it's sad." aizetsu mutters as he digs the spear deeper in genya's abdomen, before hoisting him up in the air, creating more damage.

tanjiro shouts as urogi flies him higher, "nezuko!! help genya and (y/n)!! I'll be fine!!" His voice slowly trails off as he was taken away jeeper-creepers style.

(y/n) grunts, glaring back at karaku, "let me go, karaku!!" She head-butts him, making him groan as he loosens his hold on their intertwined hands slightly. She ignores the pounding on her head and yanks her hands free, giving the green eyed demon a roundhouse kick to the face, using her strength. His face snaps to the side as he stumbles back from the impact.

..what a powerful kick!" the green eyed demon thought stunned, cheek and jaw throbbing. He smirks, licking his lips...—

She turns to genya worriedly, seeing him kneeling on the floor with aizetsu stabbing him with his spear. She raises her hands and uses her powers, controlling their bodies once again as they freeze, unable to move. The (h/c)-ette smirks at them, "you can't do anything when i put you under my control. I am the puppeteer and you're my dolls." She frowns at them, "i thought you all had considered my words from before, but clearly, i was wrong." She angrily says.

internally tho, (y/n) was crying; why you gotta do this to me, talk-no-jutsu!!!

sekido grunts, anger consuming him as he is unable to move his body. If he had little motion, he could have used the ability from his staff to knock her out completely, but she easily escaped karaku's hold, so what will they do now!? They're trapped! unless urogi comes back....but he's with the hanafuda boy! How long will they stay like this?? will this power of her exhaust her out??!

"genya! nezuko! are you two alright??" (y/n) demands, making sure they were okay. Her power is unlimited, so she won't get exhausted at all from using it. Really helpful, voice.

There was a sudden crush from above them as the wall beside them caves in as tanjiro and urogi arrive. That was quick! The flying bird laid on the ground limp as the burgundy-haired male shoots his head up, concern and worry on his face, "nezuko!..genya...(y/n)!!—" he cut himself off when he sees the three clones frozen, unable to move. His eyes dart to the foreign girl, seeing her use her powers.

"i got it, tanjiro!! they won't be able to do anything, not when i'm in the control!" She says assuringly, looking back at the three demons with a mischievous grin.

tanjiro was about to say something when something quick as lightning flies past him...his eyes slowly widen as he sees urogi heading for (y/n), he opens his mouth to scream her name as she turns her head but it's too late...

(y/n) yelps as urogi slammed into her, his talon-like arms encasing her in a tight vice, gripping her to him as her control breaks, allowing sekido, karaku and aizetsu full reign on their bodies once more. She grunts as she crashed into the other room, her back hitting the wall and creating a small crater as her hands were once again, pinned above her head, "urogi..!" She strains out, as her back ached from the immense pressure of pain it felt. tch, should've seen that one coming...—

"more!! say my name more!!" urogi grins joyfully at her expression, sticking his tongue out that showcases his insignia; JOY, he tightens his grip on her hands, "neh, this reminds me of our first time together." He leans his face close to hers, "i want taste your blood again! Ever since that night i can't stop thinking about it!!!" He licks up her neck, breathing her in. He wants her so badly and not just for her blood...

(y/n) internally groans, not another 'enmu'! Was her blood that special even more than marechi??

There was a loud BANG, drawing their attention before there was silence. (y/n) was worried for tanjiro, nezuko and genya despite knowing they were at least alive...although she can't say for their injuries.

"oi," a rough hand snatches her chin and moves her face back, her eyes locking with urogi's yellow ones. He grins widely, nose touching hers intimately, "only look at me, my little human~." He purrs. She couldn't concentrate because she was staring at such a hot looking demon who was bare chested right in front of her...no!...snap out of it!! you may be a woman, but show some restraint despite this being one of your secret desires! We're in the middle of a battle!!

footsteps were heard entering the room and (y/n) widened her eyes when she sees it's aizetsu, sekido and karaku, which means her friends are knocked out! the three demons come around, looking at the girl as she clenches her jaw, anger and irritation on her face, "hmph, you may was won for now..." she grumbles.

karaku smirks, "what a nice expression, i like it!" He then grins perversely, "but i'd rather see the other faces you would make if we...—" aizetsu nudged him harshly as sekido glares.

"none of that here!" the red eyed demon snarls even though he was thinking it too...

"so..." (y/n) begins, gaining their attention, eyes fixated solely on her, "what're you gonna do now? bring me back to muzan?" she narrows her eyes, hiding the anxiousness in her chest as she looks at each of them. Her hands were tightly bound and urogi made sure she wouldn't be able to knee or kick them.

...please don't bring me back to the hee-hee man, please don't bring me back to the hee-hee man...

the four clones exchange glances, silently communicating before sekido looks at her, "that man..." he pauses, "no, we have decided to keep you instead of handing you over to muzan-sama." his frown deepened, tightening his hold on his staff and glaring at the floor below. It was clear he and his lookalikes thought this over since their last meeting, but she did not expect this kind of answer.

(y/n) freezes, keep her?? like some sort of pet!? she was relived they weren't taking her to michael jackson but this option..?! she narrows her eyes, "and where exactly do you plan on keeping me?!" she demands, scoffing, "do you honestly believe muzan would let you escape with your life for going against his orders??"

neither answered her question. sekido turns to karaku, "blow this place up." The green eyed demon smirks, going to do exactly that. With a wave of his uchiwa, he begins destroying part of the building; smoke and debris clouding the area as the ground underneath them rumbled from the impact.

"let's go." sekido orders, it seems he was the leader. He begins to walks ahead as aizetsu tries to bind (y/n)'s hand with a cloth but she punched him hard in the face and kicked urogi's dick, making them groan, the latter clutching his neither regions. sekido instantly turns around in shock.

The foreign girl makes a break for it as the building collapses. She jumps out from the second floor as dust and smoke arises from the ruins of the once pristine building. She hurries away from the scene, going to hide somewhere in the rubble and debris, taking a deep breath. She glances out from her spot, seeing urogi land near karaku and sekido. The green eyed demon laughing, "let's weed out the rats!—mhm? where's the girl?!" He demands, looking frantically for (h/c) hair.

sekido glances at him, his glare present as he felt angry he let her slip from his hands, "don't worry, we will find her." The two of them walk around the pile of rubble, eyes scouring the area as urogi flies in the air.

(y/n)'s eyes land on tanjiro's bright red sword, she gapes at it in awe. so pretty..!

"hinokami kagura: sun halo dragon...head dance." a red flaming dragon soared as tanjiro cut off the clones heads. Once the attack died down, (y/n) came out from her hiding spot, rushing towards him. Unbeknownst her, the clones had their eyes on her once her voice was heard, fixated intently.

"tanjiro!!" he turns to her with relief in his eyes, holding her by the waist as he looks her over, seeing no signs of injuries, only small bruises. His brows furrowed as he then remembers how the clones treated the girl and the way they each avoided to seriously injure her. But why???

"argh!!! what kind of attack was that!?? I can't regenerate! It burns!!" karaku cusses angrily as he holds his head in his hands, he glares at tanjiro, wanting to kill him for what he did and how he's putting his filthy human hands on their little human! wait till i get my hands on you..! He internally thinks, hissing.

"karaku!! calm down!! we will regenerate!!" sekido shouts, feeling the flesh trying to reconnect again.

genya soon appears, holding tanjiro by a chokehold, "i am going to kill that demon!! so stay outta my way!! i'm the one who's gonna be a hashira!!" sure thing, america...—

tanjiro understands now as he says he'll give his full support to genya, causing the youngest shinazugawa to be confused. He then explains how he faintly smells the scent of a fifth demon, hence why they are unable to kill the clones despite the attacks.

"watch out!" (y/n) pushes them away as lightning strikes where they are, making her look to sekido. He already regenerated followed by the other two, "fuck!!"

"keep them at bay!" tanjiro yells at nezuko and (y/n) before looking at genya, clutching his sword, "i'll let you know when i find the demon!!" He then takes off as urogi takes to the skies.

(y/n) looks at her friends, shouting, "tanjiro, nezuko, genya!!" She calls, gaining their attention, "the demon is north east!! In the bushes!! He's small and tiny like a field mouse!" Her words gained everyone's attention, "you two go after it, i'll take care of these four!!" She yells.

They nods and hurry after it, following the foreign girl's directions.

(y/n) looks at the clones, frowning as she holds her hands out just in case. Once more she had to try, "let's..stop this already," she says, making them look at her, her eyes full with pain, "i truly...want you guys to change and be better than this, but," she clenches her eyes shut. She really did want to save them, to give them a chance for a second life, "if you continue this path of carnage, i cannot help you anymore." She steels herself, snapping her eyes open, newfound determination in her hues, "so...i'm giving you an ultimatum. Live...or die." She needed an answer right now, because whatever their choice was, will dictate the outcome of the future...

sekido, aizetsu, urogi and karaku stared wide eyed. Was the (h/c)-ette out of her mind?? she was basically asking them to betray muzan, although they were technically doing it by wanting to keep the girl for themselves instead of handing her over to their master, but still..!

although....daki and gyutaro betrayed muzan with no hesitation whatsoever, the same goes for those two lower moons. But why? why did they go with her? what made them choose her over their demon king? They don't know the answer.....no, they do know.

it was because no matter what they did, the (h/c)-ette never gave up on them. She continues to believe in a greater path for demons like them when no one saw that they were worthy. She continues to try despite how they reject her at every turn. She was unwavering. she was beautiful. She was determined. she was stubborn and they....they want to go with her...they want to LIVE with her. No matter what...

sekido grits his teeth, an internal battle occurring inside him. fuck, was he easily swayed by a human?! He opens his mouth.....—

TAISHO SECRETS
. karaku loves the soft feel of (y/n)'s hands in his.
. urogi hates he didn't get a chance to taste (y/n)'s blood again.
. tanjiro was worried for (y/n) (and nezuko) as he fights.
. aizetsu loves how (y/n) shouts his name.
. sekido feels (y/n) is powerful than muzan.
. genya felt embarrassed he was saved by a girl when he should do the protecting.

a/n: enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 322 47
"The moons beautiful tonight, isn't it?" . . . . (Under some editing, changes coming up: Rewrite the first few chapters, remove a character, and edit...
2.5K 82 26
y/n is a regular human girl in her village, at night the demons roam, but during the day she could feel safe that is until one day it becomes a night...
28.6K 599 17
Remake of this book will be in the profile. Y/N is just a normal girl but she didn't have a family. The only family member she had was her Grandmothe...
21.4K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...