๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ฑ๏ฟฝ...

Von user3456247

A boy swallows a cursed finger-finger of a demon, becoming a curse himself. By the news that spread around Se... Mehr

Introductions
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49

47

33 0 0
Von user3456247

Chapter 47:for better, for worse
A week has passed already since the arrival of Nanami and Suzuki. Asami had tried her best to keep her distance from the Gojo although it pained her, he was after all the father of her baby.Asami's stomach hasn't grown much, it seemed simply that she was a little bit bloated but no one suspected a thing.

Nanami and Asami were outside in the training area battling against each other while their students were sent on a mission to exercise a special-grade curse. Suzuki let them without escort knowing the three had regained even stronger, especially since the Shibuya accident.

Kento swinged his blunt sword to the sides as he stepped forward and Asami moved her head to dodge the attacks. The two jumped and dodged each other's attacks while Asami battled with her katana.

Kento succeeded to kick her katana out of her hand which made it clack against the ground. Asami narrowed her eyes at him as he simply smirked in respond.

The Suzuki woman lowered her head slightly as a curse's hand appeared from below and punched Nanami's hand; making his sword fall.

"Hm." He simply hummed and cracked his knuckles. "Bring it on, pretty boy." Asami teasingly moved her fingers towards her with a smirk. Kento begins to attack with hand-to-hand combat which was Asami's style.

Just as she dodged his punch, slid underneath his arm and placed her palm on his back while holding his arm, Kento sneaked an attack. He quickly turned to the side and slid his leg against hers; tripping her. Asami was caught unprepared and falls on the floor.

She quickly pushes herself off the ground with her hands and into Nanami's face. The two were inches apart and Asami glanced between his eyes down to his chin.

As she placed her index finger on his chin, she spoke; "You know what's this, Nani?"

Nanami cocked his eyebrow at her amusingly, "Shit on a stick." Asami answered and head-bumped him. Kento stepped back holding his nose and thinking it began to bleed.

"Now bleeding shit on a stick." He stated and twitched at the pain. Kento moved away his fingers and sniffed the air, noticing there was no blood in sight. "I win." Asami said proudly with her thumbs pointing towards herself.

Meanwhile she celebrated her victory, Nanami got their weapons off the floor and handed the katana to her. Asami extended her hand to take it and they were cut off by someone clearing their throat.

Their heads snap to the person and see Mitsuda standing in the exit. "Nanami-kun, can I speak with you.." She then narrowed her eyes towards Asami, "...privately."

Asami scoffed slightly and turned her head back to Nanami, "Nanami-kun~" She whispered, imitating Mitsuda. Kento let out a chuckle with a smile.

Suzuki took back her katana and motioned Nanami to go, "Go. Maybe she'll try and seduce you."

She whispered with a laugh as Kento began walking away. He turned his head over his shoulder to look to her and simply gave her a look of disgust and a shook of his head. Asami glanced back to Mitsuda before facing her back towards the two. She began walking away from them, extending her arms with an exhale.

Just as she entered the hallways, all of her students except Itadori approached her suddenly out of the corner. "Oh for Tengen-sama's sake!" She exclaimed as she brought her palm to her chest.

>>
"So what is it that you want?" Nanami quickly got to the point as they walked through the hallways on the other side of the school. "I see you and Asami are pretty close." Mitsuda started.

Oh good grief. Nanami thought before tilting his to the side in agreement,

"Yes. Me and Suzuki-san are very good friends. Why do you ask?" Kento questioned once again keeping his glance to the front. "So, you know that she likes Gojo-kun?"

This questioned stunned Nanami and he stopped with a sigh as he closed his eyes in disbelief. "I do not know anything about the romance the two share, Haru-san. It is simply not my business. If that is what you wanted to ask me, then my answer is; I don't know." He stated.

"Oh. Well, It's because-" Mitsuda's cheeks fluttered as she glanced down anxiously.

Is this woman for real in love with Satoru? Nanami thought.

"I wanted to ask him out..on a date. I didn't want to disrespect Asami if she has some love relationship with him." She waved her hands awkwardly with a chuckle.

Kento kept calm. "Do what you wish, Haru-san. You never respected her, just like you aren't now. She is on a higher level than us all and if you wish to respect her..then stop acting foolish and address her as 'Suzuki-sama'." He stated with a stern face and left without a word: Passing by Mitsuda before she could speak anything else.

Who does she think she is for me to respect her? She hasn't earn my respect, let alone for me to call her 'Suzuki-sama' Mitsuda thought to herself and tightened her fists.

<<<<

"You want to do what now?" Asami looks at her students dumbly . "We want to throw Yuuji a surprise birthday party." Panda repeated.

"And we want you to help..well, if you want." Nobara spoke excitedly then her tone turned into a saddened one. Asami let out a chuckle, "Of course! Yuuji is one of my students. I love him like my child just like all of you!" She smiled.

"Thank god that I got your genes in fighting style." Maki said sarcastically and everyone laughed at her joke.

"We can do the surprise at my apartment." Asami suggested. Everyone's faces turned into awkward ones, "Uh-we kinda already..." Megumi spoke awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Have a place to celebrate. A house." Panda spoke. "That's great! Whose is it?" Asami exclaimed happily.

"It's..Gojo-Sensei's." Nobara stated. Asami felt her jaw could drop to the floor. Her happy expression turned into a shocked and disgusted one on thinking how many women Gojo brought there.

"Oh, just so you know, we're not inviting that Haru woman." Maki pointed out and a big exhale came out of Asami. "Thank the gods. Who could watch her and Satoru fawn over each other, right?"

The looks on her students left her stunned once again. They were...confused.

"What do you mean?" Nobara questioned. "Gojo-Sensei doesn't shut his mouth about you, sensei." Megumi added which made Asami lift her eyebrows from shock.

He doesn't do what now?

"I know you might think that, that white haired idiot of a sensei is hitting on and protecting her..but he's not." Maki stated, followed by Toge who agreed.

Panda stepped forward, placing a supportive hand on her shoulder. "Gojo-Sensei loves only one woman. And that woman," He jabbed his furry finger into her chest, "Is you, Suzuki-Sensei."

Asami just stood there. Lips parted open with her eyebrows risen. "I first thought he knocked you up and that you forced him to take care of the child and love you, but after all these years..then you must be dumber than him not to notice it by now." Maki spoke as everyone nodded.

Asami did notice it. Multiple times. But she didn't want to admit it. She didn't want to admit that someone like Gojo Satoru got her under their spell. She always thought he stayed the same, but after the two made love in bed and was now expecting a child..Asami felt different. She realised that Satoru is trying to change for the better, just for her. If she didn't want to loose him under Mitsuda's little game, she must tell him the truth.

The two have been parted multiple times, but still their ways were connected. As teammates, as sensei's, as childhood friends...they were always coming back to each other. Like the gods gave them multiple chances but they were too busy with everything to admit their feelings. To admit their love.

Asami's mind travelled back to the day when he visited her in the hospital. How she told him they needed to talk but they never did. The Suzuki woman knew that she must tell him soon, or she will loose him. Everyone gives up someday, right? What if Satoru will give up on her? Was all that she thought, but no. Nothing could make Satoru walk away. Especially not from her.

Asami pulled away from her thoughts and quickly walked passes her students without a word. She decided to tell him now. If she doesn't, who knows when the time will come.

The woman rushed to his room. Just as she hit the corner, she found Mitsuda standing in front of him. Asami quickly hid herself back into the hallway and closed her eyes. She carefully listened to what the two were saying.

"A date?" Gojo repeated awkwardly. Mitsuda nodded. "Uh, sure? I guess." He let out a chuckle and glanced to the corner of the hallway. Asami felt like hundred knives hit her body. Satoru then felt her presence and her cursed energy behind that wall as immediate guilt overwhelmed him while he was just on his way to talk to the red head. But now, there's no way she would forgive him. However, Satoru agreed which made him look like an even bigger fool.

Accepting a date while being in love with another woman? Yes, It was like him. But that was before. Before he realised who he actually belonged to. For who he feels this love. There was no going back now. Now, Asami was left alone with their child if Satoru loves Mitsuda. However, Satoru was left alone with his confused mind and thoughts with Asami being the only one that pulled him out of these situations.

The two officially realised that they lost each other, now hundred precent.

I...lost. I lost her. Gojo thought and felt her presence fade.

Asami quickly rushed back to her room with tears leaving her eyes and a stern expression. I...lost. I never lost before... She thought and closed her eyes, trying to shake off the thoughts.

But as soon as she reached her room, she was quick to lock herself and slide against the doors. Ripping off her mask and hugging her legs as she sobbed into her knees, burying her head inside.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

676K 22.9K 25
๐™…๐™๐™…๐™๐™Ž๐™๐™ ๐™†๐˜ผ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„ "Can we get food after this?" In which a girl with a curse following behind her...
162K 7.6K 15
Life in general is hard for a teenager. Let alone one that had witnessed misery and death throughout his entire existence. So imagine how (Y/n) (L/n)...
866K 32.8K 37
Rengoku Kyojuro + Hashiras x Female Inumaki Reader A cursed girl caught the attention of some powerful males and females. find out in the story. You...
68.9K 2.2K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...