Suffering: Part 5

By SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. More

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

A Breakdown Part 2

144 9 3
By SnaddysPet

"No one is doing that today. We need to clean up, then we are all going to sit down to talk," Severus told her as he got up from the bed. "Eww gross, I don't want to do that," Y/N made a horrified face as she laid on the bed playfully waiting to be cleaned.

"This room feels very claustrophobic all of a sudden," she told Severus while he cleaned her with a cloth. "I know, Princess. Let me get your teddy bear pajamas," he grinned at her before getting up to retrieve her comfort item.

Lucius was at the side of the bed dressing himself again, looking as if he would rather not talk about feelings. "He can't force us to talk," Y/N offered the man.

"I feel as if we need some wine," Lucius chuckled softly. "We should all smoke a joint," Y/N got up on her knees excitedly as if she had the best idea.

"Your milk," Severus reminded her as he brought her teddy bear onesie to put on her. He went back to the closet to dress himself.

"My blasted milk," she sighed as she dressed. Y/N went to the living room, laying down defeated on the sofa. She used her magic to switch on the record player for a distraction.

"Do you like music?" Y/N asked Lucius as he sat in the chair she normally sat. "Play me all of your favorites, little bird," Lucius told her playfully. "Oh that's the spirit," Y/N giggled as she got up from the sofa in her teddy bear onesie.

"We are not listening to The Smiths," Severus announced as he walked into the living room. "I wasn't going to," she huffed as she thumbed through her extensive vinyl collection. She pulled out her favorite Simon & Garfunkel record and switched it out.

"I listened to this song while I was laboring in the bathtub at Spinner's End," Y/N told Lucius as she started it. "I still cannot believe you gave birth to the girls in a bathroom," Lucius teased her.

"I had to. Hospitals are terrible. The last time I was escorted to a hospital, I was forced to eat porridge," Y/N teased him. "Cruel and unusual punishment," he grinned at her.

"My thoughts exactly. The girls are about to wake up," she told him as she sat on the sofa undoing her bear onesie as she heard them fussing. "You sit right there, Princess. Your servants will retrieve the crying babies," Severus teased her as he and Lucius went upstairs.

"No problem. I'll sit right here," she giggled. As the two men brought the babies back to Y/N she asked Lucius curiously, "Do you have many visitors at work? The man at the front desk kept smiling at me," Y/N asked him.

"Only Cissa on occasion. Perhaps he thought you looked beautiful in your yellow dress today," Lucius remarked as he sat back down. "Not everything has to do with how I look," she replied.

"You thought he was smiling at you because you were one of many who visited me at work," Lucius remarked blankly. "I'm quite a suspicious person. I learned from the best," Y/N looked over to Severus.

"I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised to see you. Alas it was soon ruined. Why were you at Van Dorens in the first place?" Lucius asked her blankly. "I was going to visit my friend, of course. I am allowed to have those," she smiled at Lucius.

"What would you have done if Travers had still been there when you knocked on the door?" Lucius questioned her. "Left for backup, most likely. I'm very fast at disapparating if you haven't noticed," she grinned at him.

"I noticed that today at the lake. Poor Pansy jumped into the lake fully dressed for you," he remarked. "Thankfully we are magical and can easily dry ourselves," she smiled at him. "Who were you greeting when you appeared in the living room?" Severus questioned her.

"A Welsh man who was walking down the road. I'm sure Pansy and I looked suspicious. I had no choice, but to apparate in front of him. I was barely dressed," she replied. "You apparated in front of a muggle?" Severus asked her with wide eyes.

"Would you have preferred Pansy and I stayed to chat? I was almost naked except for the shirt she put on me," she replied. "Perhaps you shouldn't just apparate to random locations where no one knows how to find you," Lucius remarked.

"Sometimes I have to get away or I act like a caged animal," she grinned. "That's quite annoying," Lucius remarked as he looked over to Severus.

"Isn't it? Sometimes I regret teaching her how to apparate. When I refused to let her return to Hogwarts, she went to the train station and disappeared to Wales where I wouldn't be able to find her for two weeks," Severus responded.

"Don't worry, Lucius. I couldn't do it now. I would be tracked down like a criminal if I took the girls anywhere without his knowledge," Y/N grinned.

"Did you want me to come back?" Lucius asked her blankly. "I wasn't even thinking about you to be honest. I was playing with my Daddy," she glared at him when he asked. "Stop being insufferable. He's trying to make up with you," Severus grumbled at her.

"I thought we decided to take a break from all of this, to be honest. You agreed with that," Y/N remarked blankly. "Do you want me to leave?" Lucius grinned at her.

"No, you might as well stay since you are here," she replied cheekily. "Ask me to stay," Lucius told her with an evil little grin as he leaned back in the armchair.

"She's making you wait, unfortunately. If she didn't have the girls, I'd snatch her up for you Lucius," Severus remarked. "Will you stay?" she grumbled finally.

"Perhaps, it would be helpful if I went to pick us up something for dinner. You two can stay here and have your battle of wills," Severus teased them as he got up from the sofa.

"What are you getting?" she looked up at him excitedly. "I'm unsure. I will bring you a treat though," he smirked at her. "I love treats," she smiled.

"We are all going to talk when I get home. Get everything you don't wish me to hear out of the way before I get back," Severus teased her before leaning down for a kiss. "I have nothing to say," she replied after their kiss.

As soon as Severus had apparated away, Lucius said, "I still feel as if you lied to me today," he remarked. "I feel as if it wasn't a lie. I suppose we are at an impasse. I did what I said I was going to do eventually. You could tell when you appeared at the fountain that I didn't want to speak to you," she replied blankly.

The girls were done nursing and crawling all over her. She leaned down, placing them on the floor to take off as she redressed herself. "Perhaps not a lie but it wasn't the truth. When you say you are going to do something, you should do it," Lucius scolded her.

"I apologize for the misunderstanding. That's the best you will get," Y/N replied. "What if I had said I was going to be somewhere, but I made a stop first as you did? You would most likely start to question if I were telling the truth," he replied in a slightly annoyed tone.

"I understand. I won't do it again. Sometimes, I just need a moment to myself," she replied as she got up. She took out a little basket of toys for the girls to crawl to on the carpet.

"If you need a moment alone, just say that instead of telling me you are going to do something else," Lucius remarked as he sat on the carpet next to her.

"I was so overwhelmed today. I feel horrible about what happened to Alastair, because of me. I felt terrible all day, that's why I kept running away. I'm not sure if you have noticed but I prefer to disappear rather than deal with difficult things," Y/N replied softly as they watched Charlotte take off after Sam.

"Did you think I had slept with Pansy? Perhaps take her to the cabin?" Lucius asked her curiously. "I don't know what you do, to be honest. Apparently, all sorts of things happen away from my eyes," Y/N remarked as she got up to retrieve Charlotte.

"I'm in love with you," Lucius admitted as he sat on the carpet with Stevie crawling into his lap. "No, we are in lust. We enjoy playing, that is all it is," Y/N shook her head as she sat on the sofa with Charlotte.

"You really are quite impossible, aren't you? You deny things that are right in front of your face," Lucius glared at her. "I don't trust myself to know what the truth is at times. I don't always see things how they truly are. You will see that soon enough I'm sure," Y/N remarked.

"To answer your question, I do miss you when I go home at night. I'm trying not to infringe on your personal time with Severus. I don't wish to overstay my welcome," Lucius announced softly.

"We do need to sit down and have a long conversation about everyone's expectations. This all feels so uneasy for me at times. I'm sure there are times you don't know what the right thing to do is," she replied. "I agree with that. Did you take a calming draught at your grandmothers?" he grinned at her.

"I wanted to down an entire bottle of wine but I decided the draught would suffice for the moment. Want to hear something very dark?" she asked him with wide eyes. "You wanted to hurt yourself," Lucius raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes, I did. However, I couldn't do it in my grandmother's bathroom. Not much, just a little relief," she remarked looking into the distance. "Every time you get upset?" he questioned.

"No, not as much anymore. I'm much better than I was but the thought is recurring. Did Severus tell you that Alastair is the one who alerted Cillian in the village? When I went too far," Y/N asked him.

"Yes, he told me. That is why you feel indebted to him," Lucius remarked as he came to sit on the sofa next to Y/N while Stevie laid on his chest. "You look really cute right now. I bet you were so adorable with Draco," she smiled at him.

"Unfortunately, since there was only one of him, we had to share. Cissa was very greedy with him," Lucius remarked with a grin.

"Not this fall, but next, I think we will try to get pregnant with Baron. I would like to have at least some months where my body is my own. I would like to have a drink or a joint if I wish," she replied.

"Perhaps the three of us could take some overnight trips next summer," Lucius grinned at her. "I want three-way adventures. My Daddy Sev is hard to please at times. He isn't an outdoor water sun sort of fellow," she sighed.

"I thought he agreed to the hot water springs in New Zealand. At least that's how I took that conversation," he remarked as Severus appeared once again in the living room.

"Did you two have a nice conversation?" Severus smiled at them as he walked over, laying out their dinner on the table.

Lucius and Y/N followed him, putting the girls in their highchairs. "Yes but I don't believe we talked about anything you couldn't hear as well. I had the worst day," Y/N looked over to Severus.

"I know. I'm sorry, teddy bear," he grinned at her. "Oh, I love it. A little grilled cheese sandwich for the girls," she smiled at Severus when she saw what he brought.

 Y/N went to retrieve a knife to cut it into small pieces for the girls to eat. "This one is yours, no meat," Severus told Y/N as he laid her wrapped sandwich in her usual spot. "You don't eat meat? Or you don't prefer it?" Lucius asked her curiously.

"My favorite sandwich doesn't have meat. I eat meat but I'm sort of picky," she admitted. "She prefers it not look as if it came from an animal," Severus teased her. A moment later, "Oh I forgot. Your treat," he smiled at her as he handed the little paper bakery sleeve to her.

"You already took a bite by the look on your face," she glared at him before looking. "She loves sweets," Severus teased as he watched.

"I cannot take it out of the bag because the girls will start crying and I need them to eat their sandwich first. Look what he did to my cookie," Y/N showed Lucius as he sat next to her.

"Did you tell him thank you for your treat?" Lucius teased her. "Thank you, Daddy. You are both annoying though," she turned back to Lucius.

"I see you two are friends again," Severus remarked as they ate dinner. "Are we friends?" Lucius looked at Y/N curiously. "We are best friends, all three of us," she smiled at Lucius then back to Severus. 

"I would love to see her water magic. I've only heard about it from Severus," Lucius remarked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 6.3K 47
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan fiction with quite a few trips to Paris...
47.4K 2.4K 22
↳ ❝ [ ADAMO ] ❞ ━ yandere severus snape x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, severus snape, a cold and unfeeling individual, finds ...
42.2K 1.4K 94
This is the 2nd part to Suffering. Please read that first. This story contains extreme adult topics, bdsm, control, mental health. Husband and Wife S...
73.4K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...