Suffering: Part 5

By SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. More

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

A Breakdown

162 12 6
By SnaddysPet

"I don't know what happened between the three of us but we need to just take a moment and slow down. I think we aren't making the most rational choices right now," Y/N added. "I agree as well. I was just telling Severus that as we were waiting for you," Lucius remarked.

"Fantastic. I'm glad we're on the same page," Y/N smiled at him. "Well, I'll be going for now. I'll meet you at the cabin tomorrow morning and we can discuss what to do about Van Doren and Travers. It's been a rather irritating day," Lucius remarked as he got up from the sofa.

"Indeed," Y/N looked at Lucius briefly before moving her eyes away from him again as he left. Once they were alone again, Y/N told Severus, "I don't want to sleep with Lucius anymore. It just causes complications between you and I," she remarked.

"Why did you bring Lucius to the house today when you were supposed to go to your grandmothers?" Severus asked her hesitantly.

"To have a second alone with him clearly. I don't know how I'm supposed to act. I can't greet him properly in front of you. I'm beyond frustrated with all of this. I don't know what is right and what's wrong.

All I wanted was to have a cute moment with him privately. He told me to stop and that we would get in trouble. I don't know if I have failed you in some way or what. I cannot sleep with him for fun anymore," Y/N admitted.

"I understand completely. We can just table the whole thing for now," Severus replied. "Help me lay them down, please," Y/N asked him softly. "Of course, Princess," he smiled at her as he got up from the sofa.

"I need to shower after we lay them down. I did jump in that lake afterall," Y/N told him as they walked to the nursery. "I'll shower with you," Severus replied cheekily.

"I was planning on having an alone shower if you don't mind," she replied. Once they were outside the nursery again, shutting the door softly, Severus offered, "We have time to make love before they wake up."

"Fine, but I do need a shower first, Daddy," she smiled up at him.

"Come here, princess," Severus told her playfully. "You love this as much as I do," she teased him as he picked her up to carry her to their shower.

"I hate seeing you upset, Princess," Severus whispered as he carried her. "Don't look at me then," she teased as she nuzzled into his neck.

"I think your friend is going to be ok," he remarked as he continued carrying her into their bathroom. He sat her on the edge of the counter so he could turn the shower on and undress them.

"He was trying to keep you two from making me uncomfortable," Severus told her as he started undressing himself while the shower got hot.

"I understand. I wasn't attempting to make you uncomfortable, so perhaps we disagreed on that," Y/N remarked as she started unbuttoning the shirt she stole from Pansy. "You felt like he brushed you off so you took it personally instead of understanding where he was coming from," Severus remarked.

"You sure are arguing hard for him. Did he suck your dick when I wasn't around?" Y/N teased him. "Sorry. I don't want to talk about him anymore," Y/N added a moment later when she realized how bitchy she sounded.

"I cannot keep ignoring your smart mouth, Princess. I hardly had time to handle you today but I feel as if the time has come," he grinned at her. "Touch yourself for me," she grinned at him.

Severus' big veiny hand went to the fabric of his black trousers, grabbing the length of his cock. "Get in the shower, Princess," he grinned at her as he started undoing his trousers and pushing them down along with his boxers.

Y/N quickly undressed herself and hopped down from the counter. She playfully ran in front of him to get into the shower first. "I missed my Daddy today. I barely got to see you," she grinned at him as he followed her into the shower.

"Perhaps because you were everywhere you weren't supposed to be today," Severus replied as he followed her.

"I apologize. I don't have any excuse except for needing a moment to myself. I didn't go to the fountain so he would follow me. I went there to be alone for a second before I picked the girls up.

I was so stressed about all of this and I let myself cry, believing I was going to be alone. Somehow he knew I would go there and followed me.

He followed me and called me a liar. I wasn't lying, I was going to go get the girls. I was so angry at him for not saying a single thing to console me so I ignored him and left.

I don't know if he is a naturally cold person or if my expectations aren't laid out properly," she replied as they started washing their bodies separately.

"I really dislike that you are starting to disappear again when you find a situation uncomfortable. I feel as if that was a bad habit that we have both worked hard to put in the past," Severus replied.

"I think the only solution is to fuck me brutally in every position, Daddy," she grinned up at him while tracing her soapy hands around his chest. "Hurry up," he sighed at her. They both quickly rinsed off so Severus could wash her hair. "Sorry," he teased as he poked her with his erect cock while they tried to finish their shower.

"I want you to fuck me like you hate me," she grinned up at him as he rinsed her hair in the water. "You say that and then it's Daddy let me ride you," he teased her back as they started getting out of the shower.

"You're not putting up much resistance Daddy. I think you like it," she teased as she quickly dried herself on the way there. She playfully crawled onto their bed, presenting herself to him. Her face looked back towards him, "I'm ready," she told him.

Severus just shook his head in amusement as he started stroking himself on the way to the bed. "Are you wet for Daddy? Show me your little Princess pussy," Severus teased her. Y/N reached back spreading herself for him, saying "I'm wet," she told him. "Barely," he huffed.

"Lay face down, legs together," he told her as he started climbing onto the bed. She did just as told as he straddled her legs. "I love your ass, Princess. The only thing that would make it sexier is a few hand prints," he told her as he spanked her hard.

Instinctively her ass started pushing back towards him. He held his cock down so he could slowly fill her. Y/N pushed back as hard as she could on him.

"Please," she begged. Again, he spanked her. "Daddy fucks you just how he wants. Slow," Severus growled at her.

He put his hands down on either side of her so he could start fucking her harder. "Fuck, Daddy," she whimpered. "You are so fucking tight for Daddy, arent you? What a good girl you are," he moaned as he fucked her.

Y/N was face down gripping the sheets while he made her feel every inch of his length. "I want to be your good girl," she whimpered.

"You're the best, Princess. You make your Daddy feel so fucking good," he growled as he grabbed a handful of her hair.

"Do you love my little Princess pussy? Show me," she whimpered. Severus started fucking her as hard as he could while shoving her face into the bed as he fucked her.

"Open your legs whore," he growled at her. Their legs shuffled where Severus could force her wider.

"Fuck me, harder," she begged him as her tears started soaking the bedsheets. "I bet you would kill for your Daddies cock in your mouth right now," Severus said in a deep breathy voice.

Her eyes shot open and she looked back towards the doorway where Lucius was standing with a grin. "He's not touching me," Y/N told Severus as she turned her attention back to him.

"You will suck his cock Princess, he will make sure of it," Severus groaned as he used her. He was sinking the length of his cock deep inside her over and over again. Lucius quickly got undressed in front of her. His already hard cock bounced up as he removed his boxer briefs.

Lucius knelt in front of Y/N as she started sucking him greedily. He was too hard to turn down when he was right in front of her face.

Lucius forced her head down, taking the entire length of his cock until her tongue was touching his balls as he pushed into her mouth.

"This is exactly how you need to be treated, isn't it Princess?" Lucius hissed at her. Her hands were pushing against him, attempting to get free.

Finally, he let her go so she could pull off and finally gag while Severus fucked her from behind. The man could care less that she was choking at that moment. "Lets stretch her Princess pussy out," Lucius told Severus as he started jacking off while Y/N calmed down.

"I want my Daddies to suck cock. Each of you," she smiled told the men as she sat up between them. "Who cares," Severus gave a look of amusement as he laid back and pulled her on top of him.

"Fuck, do you have to be so rough?" Y/N groaned as he roughly forced her around on top of him until he could shove his cock deep inside her again. "Yes," he grinned up at her. Lucius oiled up his cock so he could start sliding himself inside her as well.

Y/N was becoming impatient at being made to wait, letting out little whimpers. "Could you do that any slower?" she teased him with a little grin over her shoulder.

Lucius grabbed her face so he could kiss her while he slowly filled her with Severus. The boys decided it was easier to just shift her back and forth on their cocks instead of pulling out and pushing in together.

"Do you feel how much your Daddies love you, Princess? We both need you pussy. You love this don't you?" Severus asked her as she was roughly shifted between them. "The best," she told him.

"I"m so fucking close. I can't hold off much longer," Y/N whimpered between the grunting men. "Fuck me Daddies," she whimpered into Severus' chest as she started cumming on the men. "Fuck me, fuck me, please cum in me," she begged as her body writhed and trembled between the men.

Her orgasm was so intense it was starting to make her cry and whimper into Severus' chest when it wouldn't stop. Both of the men used her very softly while she calmed down enough to continue. Each of them were giving her kisses in different places on her body.

Severus kissed the top of her head as he held her. Lucius gave her sweet little pecks on the back of her shoulder.

Finally the men were able to start fucking her again. They did so rather brutally jamming their cocks in and out of her as she laid on Severus' chest.

It was only a few seconds later, they were each fighting to shove their cocks deep inside her. Both of them were making a symphony of grunting and skin slapping noises as they used her.

They came within seconds of each other, "Take your Daddies cum," Severus growled at her as he started cumming. "Lucius cum in me," she told him, irritated that she was being made to wait.

A second later, Lucius was doing just as told, as he moaned behind her, thrusting into her gentle now as he shot hot cum inside her.

"Oh fuck. Be careful boys, I want to be laid down and you're both going to lick this out of me," she told them as they pulled apart. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 25
"Just remember, I'm not just here for show," Severus growled, trying to maintain control. He stood up, his eyes never leaving the two of us. "I'm not...
68.4K 1K 49
you a Hogwarts student have found yourself in a predicament, you like your potions professor. But you slowly realize he has a secret of his own.
99.1K 2K 40
!!!READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING!!! You are a muggle house maid, and your last assignment didn't go well, so you are being reassigned to a new prope...
73.5K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...