immune..? (TWD) BOOK 1

By olieee_

mankind is a virus, and walkers are the vaccine. a young girl y/n, immune to the bites of the walkers. her mo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22.
chapter 23
2k special
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
a/n i guess?
chapter 34
21k special
chapter 35
check up!
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
44k special
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
45k special

chapter 39

275 3 4
By olieee_

"put your guns on the floor." rick's low voice could be heard through the walls

"rick, we'll fire right into that office so you lower your gun" gareth said

a loud yell came from gareths mouth, he panted, and groaned.

the sound of soft steps were heard before rick spoke.

"put your guns on the floor and kneel." rick said roughly

"do-what he says..." gareth said, you could hear the pain in his voice, the words barely sounded like they could completely come out of his mouth.

multiple shifts and guns landing on the floor, gareth spoke up again.

"martin, there's no choice here." gareth said

"yeah, there is." martin said

heavy steps approached before stopping.

"wanna bet." abraham said

i heard a scoff, then a weapon hit the ground.

gareth grunted in pain, i wasn't sure what was going on the other side of this door besides what im hearing. but im sure nothing good was going on.

"no point in begging, right?" gareth asked, fear very easily could be heard in his voice.

"no." rick simply answered.

"still, you could've killed us when you came in. there had to be a reason as to why you didn't." gareth said shakily

"we didn't want to waste the bullets." rick said

this time it wasn't gareths voice who gave me shivers, it was ricks voice. he was obviously mad, you could hear it.

but he was so calm. it was freaky, he sounded satisfied with what he was doing as well.

"we used to help people. we saved people. things changed. they came in and.." gareth groaned, and let out a sob. he sounded so desperate it was making me sad.

he let in some breaths before speaking again. "after that, i know you've been out there, but i can see it. you don't know what it is to be hungry. you don't have to do this. we can walk away. and we will never cross paths again, i promise you." gareth said

his quick breaths, and his panicked voice told me all i needed to know about what rick was doing.

"but you'll cross someone's path," rick said, his gun cocked as he probably pointed it at gareth.

"you'd do this to anyone, right? besides, i already made you a promise." rick said

(AH RHAT WAS MY FAVORITE LINEEE. 🫶🏻🫶🏻 UGHHHG 😩😩, don't mind me fan girling over rick ✋🏻✋🏻)

the sound of a sharp object and gareth scream pierced my ears. people groaned and loud thuds were the only thing we could hear.

tyreese was watching everything that was happening through the crack in the door, carl and i were sitting down next to each other by bobs bed which probably wasn't a good idea.

when i tell you the look on tyreeses face worried me. he looked so horrified, he slowly backed up from the door and sat down.

"it could've been us." was all rick had to say.

gabriel walked over to the door. his eyes took in whatever he was seeing, his gaze shifting all over the floor and some of the wall.

he fully stepped out, i could no longer see what he was doing.

rick and sasha entered the room not much after, i quickly stood up and made sure rick could see that judith was alright.

i walked out as some people were walking in, taking in the sight before me.

gareths body on the ground along with a few other people, a slit in his throat.

blood oozed out and seeped into the carpet, blood covered the wall behind the dead body's.

glenn was standing still, maggie wasn't to far from him. i could tell from the look on their faces that they were disgusted.

i would be to honestly.

"this is the lords house." gabriel said so innocently.

"no. it's just four walls and a roof." maggie said

———-

everyone gathered back into gabriel's office, the morning light shined on to the couch.

maggie sat on the edge of the couch and looked down at bob.

"you'll always be with us. part of us." maggie said

she lifted his hand, kissed the back of it and stood up, i stood next to carl and rick since i didn't want to be close to bob.

didn't know the guy, didn't want to say anything to him as a goodbye.

carl rubbed the front side of my hand with his thumb and everyone turned to leave the room.

sasha stepped forward to be alone with bob.

"rick." bob called

rick turned around, carl stopped which made me stop as well.

rick was about to hand off judith to carl when bob told him not to.

"stop, i trust her." bob said

sasha stood up from the edge of the couch, rick stepped forwards to take her place.

rick looked down at bob as bob looked up at him. i wasn't sure if me or carl were even allowed to be in here.

but, no one told us to leave so we stayed, nosy i know..🙄

"i just want to say thank you." bob said weakly

"for what?" rick asked

"before the prison, i didn't know if there were any good people left. i didn't know if anyone was left." bob said

rick sat down at the edge of the couch, it made some creaking sounds as a result.

"you took me in" bob said raising an arm and pointing at rick. " 'cause you took people in. it was you, man. what i said yesterday, i ain't revising it. even in light of current events. nightmares end. they shouldn't end who you are. and that is just this dead man's opinion." bob said

rick gave a smirk and shook his head slightly, his gaze returned to bob after a while. more swear built up on bobs forehead as time passed.

i can't imagine what he feels like right now.

"i'll take it." rick said smiling

bob let out a chuckle, "just look at her and tell me the world isn't gonna change." bob finished

the rick took bobs hand in his own and rick rested his chin on judith who was leaning head head on rick's chest.

i feel bad now..

ive been thinking, after im finished with this story im probably going to start a new story or whatever, i was watching sweet home and thought it would be a pretty solid idea.

IF i do a sweet home story, what cover should i use?

word count; word count 1085

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.4K 36
First Book! Starting in the middle of season 1 TWD Casey of course was tragic along with the broken world where a disease has taken over. She doesn't...
429 4 13
Amira never expected for the world to end, let alone for the dead to rise up and start eating people alive. How will she and her family navigate the...
23.1K 181 24
Hiii! I try to update atleast twice a week! -warning- Smut! Very strong language! More! ∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°Highest ranks∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠° • 1st in #Espinosa • 1st in #Da...
17.5K 300 31
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘋𝘪𝘹𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐗𝐎𝐍 n...