ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending
Zenitsu Ending

30: Swordsmith Village

2.1K 102 217
By SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

Now that everything was sorted with daki and gyutaro, although the mistrust is still there considering they were upper ranks and had kidnapped the (h/c)-ette, essentially bringing her to muzan, things were back to as normal they could be, only this time the demon slayer corps has four demons in their midst; five including nezuko. This was an incredible feat and quite unbelievable at the same time since no one in their right mind would think a demon and a human can work together and get along, thank gods for tengen's testimony though.

anywho, (y/n) was visiting the rengoku estate, she barges through the front gate as if she owned the place, seeing senjuro sweeping at the front, whom darts his eyes to her, a warm smile plastered on his lips as he drops the broom and rushes towards her, engulfing her in an embrace despite how his arms couldn't reach all the way behind her, "(y/n)!" He beams up at her, making her bite back a squeal.

she has cuteness aggression, "SENJURO!!! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!" The (h/c)-ette squishes him to her chest as she peppers kisses all over his face and head like she did last time, making him fluster. He snuggles closer to her, embracing the warmth she provided. He really wanted her to be his sister in law...

(y/n) hears a boisterous laugh near them and lets go of the mini rengoku, turning her to head to the side and seeing the flame hashira, smiling widely at her as he approaches the two, patting his brother's head softly, "kyo..!" She grins.

rengoku looks at her with a smile so wide it can break stars, "it is a surprise to see you here, (y/n)!! how have you been?!" He asks her as senjuro goes back to his chores and he leads them both in a slow walk around his estate, standing close to her as their fingers brushed with every step, making her bashful. I feel like passing out, he's so fucking hot..!

"i'm doing pretty okay, although there are a few strange glances i get time-to-time from some of the slayers and kakushi." She pauses, biting her lip, which unbeknownst to her, rengoku was intently staring at, "i assume they think i'm crazy for bringing demons to HQ's." She rolls her eyes, pursing her lips. Then again, i can't blame them since it was crazy...—

rengoku hums, "crazy indeed, but!..." he pauses, finding his words, "...if oyakata-sama approves then who am i to deny? however," he looks away for a brief moment, the wind blowing his flame-like hair, the strands swaying slightly, "...i trust you too," his eyes dart back to (y/n), soft and warm, making the girl bashful from the attention, "so far, the demons you have brought have done nothing but cooperate, an extraordinary feat!" He smiles widely, making her heart go doki doki.

rengoku picks up a stray and lonely flower, observing it for a brief moment before tucking it in her hair as the two share eye contact, his hand slowly pulls back, fingers grazing her cheek as he did.

(y/n) faintly smiles, lightly touching the flora in her locks, a bashful look on her face. She gazes below on the grass as the two slowly continue their walk around the estate, "...ya know....it makes me happy you trust me." She murmurs, gaining his attention, as the two stop underneath the shade of a large tree.

The foreign girl leans against the bark, gazing up at the sky with a thoughtful look, "in fact, it's all i ever wanted," she pauses, contemplating her words, "you, oyakata-sama and the other hashira's trust. I know my methods are illogical to your rules and standards but i truly feel if we restrict ourselves to just one way of thinking, we won't get nowhere." She confesses wholeheartedly.

rengoku's eyes were hooded as he gazes upon the foreign girl whom looks beautiful like an elegant swan fluttering around in the pond, "...you're right." he nods in a whisper, stepping closer to her figure where he towers over her, prompting her gaze to shift to him with curiosity and slight trepidation.

"i think that's why your way of perception and thinking has drawn me to you in more ways than one. I think that's why i," he pauses, voice going lower as the distance between them slowly diminishes, (e/c) hues widening before softening, "love you."

(y/n) and rengoku's lips meet together; mouth to mouth as he lightly presses her against her tree, leaning his weight on her as they share a mutual passion. The (h/c)-ette reciprocated, her arm woven around his neck with her fingers entangling in his soft hair as his arms slide across her body; one hand resting on her lower back and pushing her closer to his body as the other tucked under her arm.

rengoku tilted his head to deepen the kiss, his mouth hot and hungry as he yearns to show her the passion he has accumulated just for her. He felt a surge of possessiveness and desire amongst his feelings of love for the (h/c)-ette. His quirky and odd little flame...—

a throat clearing caused them to pull apart fastidiously, looking at the intruder. It was shinjuro standing on the engawa of his estate, crossing his arms with a smirk on his face while senjuro peeks his head out from one of the rooms behind him watching wide eyed in excitement.

(y/n) flushed embarrassment at the small audience, averting her eyes as she adjusts her clothes awkwardly. Although, rengoku seemed not to mind as he greets the head of the household with a wide smile on his face, "father!!"

shinjuro continues to smirk in approval, "well done, son." He takes a quick glance at (y/n) before turning on his back and walking inside, "you better keep her." His last words were.

The (h/c)-ette can't believe he accepted her easily, especially after that bashing she gave him and even insulting him on his own property.

"of course!!!" rengoku loudly exclaims, his smile widens as he now has his father's acceptance. He then turns back to (y/n), before a realization comes to him as he snaps his finger, "oh!..i forgot! kamado tanjiro is heading to the sword-smith village, he wanted me to pass on this message to you to not worry you about his whereabouts!" He loudly says, crossing his arms.

"...huh..?"

(y/n) gasps, the swordsmith village!! She hurriedly thanked rengoku bolting as fast as she could to the butterfly estate, hoping to god the burgundy-haired male did not up-and-leave her just yet. It seems lady-luck was on her side when she finally spots tanjiro on a kakushi's back about to leave, "WAIT!!!" Her shout caught their attention, "i'm coming too!!" She pants, hands on her knees while she tries to catch her breath.

The female kakushi blinks in shock, "eh?"

"(y/n)?" tanjiro asks as he smells her scent since he was blindfolded and was about to put in the earplugs and nose plugs. He smiles, "some company would be nice." He says, making her heart go doki, doki! Hence, they had to extend their departure as they wait for another kakushi to come and carry the foreign girl. She left the demons with nezuko in the room back at the butterfly mansion because she can't carry them anymore. She sighs in sorrow. Her back would have shattered into pieces..—

A male kakushi helps the (h/c)-ette onto his back, holding her thighs securely as he begins running. Since (y/n) was blindfolded and her ears plugged, she snoozed on the kakushi's shoulder, making him blush as he carried the foreign beauty. Throughout the whole journey to the swordsmith village, she was asleep until tanjiro shook her awake, the blindfold and plugs disappearing as she got down the kakushi's back with a tired yawn, stretching her arms and limbs to the sky.

"we're here already? that was quick!" (y/n) exclaims, looking around in awe as she realizes the village was near some mountainous/cliff area, "wow!!! It looks so pretty!!" She comments as tanjiro held her hand and guides them both to the chief's home to greet him while she was distracted by the sword-makers in their lil shops.

The two soon arrived at the chief's home where he greeted them with two other men sitting on either side of him, all their faces covered with masks, "hello! i'm the chief of this village, tecchin tecchi kawahara! Nice to meet you. I am the smallest person and the most important in the village. Why don't you bow your head down so low your forehead touches the mat?" He says all in one voice.

(y/n) sweat drop, hesitantly doing as he said followed by tanjiro, "h-hey!," she lamely greets, "i'm (y/n) and this is kamado tanjiro, nice to make your...acquaintance..?" She laughs nervously.

they were soon given sweets from the chief's men and the (h/c)-ette nibbled on some, humming at the unusual taste. The chief goes on to explain hotaru haganezuka is missing and the search for him is underway. He then says how it's his fault for making such a faulty sword in which he will get a good punch to the face!

"hotaru is such a cute name.." (y/n) mutters, catching the chief's attention as he stares at her, although the female was unsure if he was actually looking or not.

"you...hotaru talks a lot about you." the chief says, making the foreign girl blink in surprise. He does?? "he is usually never this talkative about anything or women in general. He is utterly devoted to crafting fine katana and swords, which is why this comes as a shock. Then again, i can understand why," the little old man pauses, making (y/n) raise an eyebrow, waiting to hear what he has to say, "you are such a beautiful young lady and it makes sense my hotaru is so talkative about you. The age for him to get married is...—"

O__O

He was cut off by (y/n), who waves her hands around rapidly, "woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! hold up, marriage!?" She gawks, she only had ONE interaction with haganezuka and they're talking about marriage!? "I met him...like, once in my life!" She was confused.

"...love at first sight." the chief simply says, making the foreign girl groan. Meanwhile, tanjiro lets out a forced laughter, hiding the pang of jealousy he felt.

They were soon dismissed as the chief offered her and tanjiro to visit the hot springs in the village. They were led by their guide, who walks them through the woods when they heard their names being called, drawing their attention to the love hashira running down the stairs with her breasts almost spilling out from their confines, "tanjiro-kun!! (y/n)-chan!!!" She soon jumps at them when the burgundy haired male reaches out to close her yukata for own decency. Ah, what a decent boi...—nvm.

mitsuri then complains how 'someone' was not talking to her and ignoring her when she was at the hot springs. She then skips away when tanjiro mentions tonight's dinner plan, making the two sweat-drop.

(y/n) and tanjiro arrive at the hot springs, when they see a familiar face after a tooth hits the back of the burgundy-haired male's head; genya shinazugawa. Tooth?? Ew, what the fucc??! A grimace on her face.

"ah, genya!!" said male snaps his head, glaring at tanjiro while shouting back, "DIE!!!" His eyes then dart to (y/n), whom was already looking at him with a giggle. His ears suddenly turn red as did his cheeks. He hastily looks away, embarrassed. A smoking hot girl!!! Gotta get away..!

genya hurries out the hot springs, nearly tripping on his feet as he did, not before grabbing something to cover him up. He quickly left, leaving the two behind as tanjiro and (y/n) stare after him confused.

(y/n) glances at tanjiro with a smile, "i'm gonna head back, so take your time and relax." She waves her hand as tanjiro nods, saying he'll see her later at the lodge. The foreign girl soon arrives back at the village and enters the building where she see's mitsuri lounging around, she first goes to change her clothes, getting into the yukata before heading back to the dining area.

the love hashira beams up at her, "ahh, come sit here, (y/n)-chan!!" She exclaims, prompting the foreign girl to take a seat as they wait for dinner, "it's been a while since our get together, how're you doing??" She tilts her head in confusion.

(y/n) grins widely, "well, i'm collecting pokemon demons left and right, so everything is just perfect!! Soon, i'll need a leash and they'll be my dogs...—"

"poke..mon..?" mitsuri tilts her head confused. The foreign girl goes on a long speech about pokemon while the love hashira tries to comprehend. The night ends peacefully when tanjiro comes back and the three enjoy their meal while nezuko nuzzles into (y/n)'s lap while humming as she pats her head.

......

It's the early hours of the morning and (y/n) wanted to go to the hot springs for a dip. She sneakily escapes the lodge/inn, and walks in the forest. When she arrives at the spot, she looks around, seeing no one, making her sigh in relief. She strips her clothes till she was naked and as she steps in the simmering hot water, her foot gets caught on something firm; probably a rock, her hands waving around frantically as she stumbles and land on it, sighing in relief as she steadies herself on it.

She widens her eyes as the 'rock' slowly shifts and a figure emerges instead. It was...muichirou.

"hm?" The mist hashira blankly looks up, seeing the naked figure of (y/n) standing in front of him bent by the waist a little as her hands clutched the upper part of his back and near his shoulders. He stares at her embarrassed and humiliated face, eyeing her up and down and taking in her curves and assets.

"soft..." muichirou grabs her breast, groping with a blank expression on his face even though he felt his manhood react to the situation.

"......AHHHHH!!!!" (y/n) screams as she slaps muichirou in the face, the mist hashira is thrown back in the hot springs as the girl submerges herself in the water, face hot as she looks wide eyed at muichirou, who slowly sits up, a big fat hand print on his cheek as he looks at the foreign girl blankly, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! DO YOU JUST GROPE GIRLS OUT OF NOWHERE!?" She shouts, red in the face. He reminds her of tengen!! They were both just as bad!! First her butt, now her chest!!?? These pervy men!

muichirou blankly looks at her...lips pulled in a barely noticeable smirk, "....only to you." he simply says, making her eye twitch as he turns to look at the clouds, "...what was your name again? i forgot..." he says after a while, eyes dazed. He was back to his clueless-self again.

(y/n) stares at him in disbelief, still traumatized. Is he for real!???

TAISHO SECRETS
. muichirou knew exactly what he was doing (he is 18.)
. muichirou had a hard-on from (y/n)'s bareness.
. muichirou loves how soft (y/n)'s skin was.
. genya has a crush on (y/n).
. the demons were upset they were left behind at HQ's.
. the village chief wants haganezuka to marry (y/n).
. shinjuro approves of (y/n) for rengoku.
. rengoku often stares at (y/n) with love-struck face.

a/n: enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...
66.3K 2.3K 30
╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...
404K 16.4K 33
𝓶𝓾𝔃𝓪𝓷 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 ❝I can teach you more than you think, (Y/N). Do you want me to show you? ❞ -- (y/n) is a seamstress who's lived in her own...
97.5K 2.7K 15
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 ♡◇♡◇♡◇ ๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.�...