ANY MEANS POSSIBLE

By dfaithhhxox

A 26 year old woman named Destinee who works in a preschool as a teaching assistant is in a relationship with... More

Introduction
Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Characters Pt 4
Characters Pt5
Characters Pt6
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ”ž!!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ”ž!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ”ž.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 8

117 3 6
By dfaithhhxox

It's the next morning at the AMP house and of course i'm in bed with the love of my life. Duke was sleeping beside me whilst I was awake. I wore my black robe with his slippers and walked out quietly so i could go downstairs and see what's going on. There was a lot of noise downstairs when I woke up so since i'm curious. I walked down the stairs as I see Ammi, Callie and Skye and Adreel two other friends we met since high school.

"Y'all love making so much- SKYE, ADREEL. OH MY GOSH."

I rushed towards the two and gave them a hug of their own.

"I haven't seen you guys since high school you guys look gorgeous."

Skye: Omg it's so nice to see you.
Callie: Well Dest, I wanted to tell you about their arrival but i wanted to keep it a surprise but anyways they're here now.

Ammi: It's nice to see them though right ?
"Yeah it is nice. Guys, we have a AMP shoot you wanna come?"
Adreel: Sure.
Skye: I don't mind to be honest. But we also came to help you guys make breakfast because I bet you I could use a breakfast meal.
Adreel: Okay same here.
"Alright thank you girlies, lemme get changed since all of you guys got ready before me."
Skye: Yeah you go get ready we'll leave you with the omlettes because you're the best at those.
You right you right I laughed and made my way upstairs.

Ammi catches up with me and she said.
Ammi: Wait, girl I have something to tell you.
"What's up girl."
Ammi: Josh is coming over for the shoot.
"Duke didn't tell me anything about him pulling up."

Ammi: Well, Fanum told me to tell you because I know Duke is pissed off of the fact that he's coming.
"Well, on my behalf i'm not mad i'm fine because we're friends but he just needs to control himself. Because the jazz event said enough."

Ammi: We gone look out for you don't worry he's friends with all of us but just because he's your ex doesn't mean he's gotta get into your pants again and he said he wanted to be friends with you not friends with benefits...he needs to behave.

"Yeah he better be on his best behaviour and act like a friend because i'm tired of having arguments with Duke."
Ammi: So true, okay imma leave you to it.
Alright my heart.
I go upstairs to Duke's room. And he's sitting on the bed on his phone and he looks at me with his face down but eyes up.
"Well, morning to you too babe."

I walk towards the bed and he looks angry I don't know what I did but he's got to stop this now.
I lean in for a kiss and he doesn't reciprocate the kiss. That is a sign he's mad at me.

"Duke, what did I do now? this is getting too much."
I stood up from the bed and he grabs my wrist and looks at me with an intense look.
Duke: Sit down.

(Thoughts: Oh i'm sat alright.)
Duke: I heard the conversation you and Ammi had on the stairs.

"Babe, are you serious?"

Duke: I'm serious I don't trust him. He's been all upon you and ever since i've got with you, he's just been so weird and tryna get back with you and i'm not liking it.

"Okay, Duke, you know that i'm not falling for his manipulation. You seen me at the jazz club we talking like grown ass people. He knows what he's doing. He thinks i'm easy to manipulate but i'm not. He knows that it's not cool he knows that. Stop it Duke, if you know i'm not gonna fall for it why be mad at me everytime I talk to him. He's a friend."

Duke: I trust you but I just don't trust him.
"Trust me, the girls got me and i've got myself I know myself i'll be good. And I'm with you so stop tripping."
Duke: Hm, I trust you i'll be watching you and him. I love you and I don't wanna loose you.
"You won't loose me, it's not like I let you off with your ex."
Duke: Don't go there.
"Oh, i'm not i'm just saying."
Duke: Hm okay.
"Right"

I stood up and he grabs my wrist and sits me down.
Duke: I love you you know that right baby?
"I do know that but you be throwing fits and being angry for no reason which is pisses me off. Like cmon Duke."
Duke: I'm sorry.
"Hm you should be."
Duke: Come ere.
I tucked in next to him and lay on his lap as he's sitting down on his phone getting stuff done.

"You gon make me sleep and we have a shoot today."
Duke: Imma wake you up don't worry go to sleep if you getting tired.
"I just forgot the girls are making breakfast downstairs, I gotta get ready and join them that's why I came upstairs."
Duke: Did I distract you?
"You for sure did because you bringing problems this early morning."

Duke: I'm just being honest and being sure that you're cautious.
"And you know that I am cautious but you love to remind me about the same shit."

I walk to the bathroom and get ready. I'm wearing a New York Yankee fluffy sweater with some black cargo pants and and cap that says A in the front with some Nike black and white Jordans with a New York Yankees varsity jacket with my makeup done and golden jewellery with some perfume added on top. I come out and look at Duke.
He looks up and his eyes light up and a smile was presented on his face.

Duke: Kai, Fanum and Ammi are going to really fuck with the fit you chose today.
"I know they are and they are going to want to take pictures with me because of my fit. For instagram."

Duke: That's good that means you that girl.
"You right anyways lemme help the girls set up for breakfast which means imma sit there and do nothing because I got ready."

Duke: Right , Imma get ready whilst you wait for me.
"Right. You better hurry up."
Duke stood from bed and stood in front of me as I was going to leave the room. He grabs my hands and intertwines them with his hands.

Duke: I love you.
He kisses me twice and smiles at me. He had lipgloss on his lips and I wiped it off him and chuckled and shakes my head.

"I love you too. Now I gotta reapply my lip gloss."
Duke: I'm sorry but your lips looked good.

"Oh, I'm flattered."

So I reapplied the lipgloss and hugged Duke and went downstairs to join the girls.  Skye and Adreel were still cooking as Ammi and Callie just finished setting up.

"That smells so good!"

Skye: Me Adreel ain't done yet and the other girls don't wanna help.
"Don't worry i'll help."

So I help Skye and Adreel with their breakfast food and helped them lay it out on the table. And we hear a knock at the door and since the door was clear we could see who it was. It was Yourrage aka Josh. I look at my girls and they looked at me and smiled. Which means I had to go open the door. I huffed and the boys began to walk down the stairs. Davis came to the door.
Davis: We can't afford a Duke and Destinee fight again. Let me.
"Thank you, you're actually a star"
I walk beside Ammi and Callie and sit on the couch whilst Skye and Adreel.
Josh: What's up guys!
He dapped up Davis and walks towards me Ammi and Callie. He walks up to me and he smiles.

Josh: You look good.
"Don't even start. How you been?"
I stood up to give him a hug. The hug felt so comforting but let me not start before I fall for this man again.

Josh: Well you know...i've been good.
Josh then walks up to Ammi and Callie and hugs and greets them. He then walks to the kitchen and gives Skye and Adreel a hug and greeting. I look at Davis and he signals for me to come and speak to him.

Davis: I'm gonna be looking out for you because we all know Yourrage how he be acting so i'll be looking out for you so that Duke don't be tripping.
"Thank you."

I hugged Davis and Chris Fanum Duke Agent and Kai come downstairs. Davis then talks to Chris Agent Kai and Fanum about looking out for me. Duke looked confused as to when he turned his head and saw Josh in the kitchen talking to the girls.
Duke: I'll be watching him.

"Babe, don't even trip every one got my back don't even do that. We know your anger so we're gonna prevent that let's just go to the shoot in peace and please don't hold a grudge."
Duke: I'm not certain about that but i'll try.

"Go and greet him and please listen to me, thank you."
Duke: Hm.
I then walk up to Ammi. She was next to Fanum with his hands over her shoulders waiting by the door.
Ammi: Dont worry we're looking out for you we all are. We know how weird he gets.
Fanum: Yeah we will don't worry he won't be tripping today.
"Thanks y'all."

I then see in the corner of my eye Josh and Duke talking and being cool. That made me smile. I guess he did listen to me. So then Davis sends the address to the group chat and to Yourrage individually and we all walk out. Duke and I are hand in hand walking to his Jeep and everyone else walks to their cars. Davis then shouts.
Davis: Y'all better not hold me up at the venue please and thank you.
"We got you!"

Davis: Thank you Dest.
We then all get in our cars. Josh decides to go with Kai. And me and Duke get in our car.
Duke: You ready?
"Yeah let's go."
Duke was wearing a New York Yankees fit too with a beanie and his glasses and his some black jordan's. It was a vlog we was filming and we were going to a basketball game and we were guest starts there so they invited us to go and they might let the boys play their own match of their own. But they'll be competing with another Youtube group named Beta Squad. And AMP are their own team and we were invited by the NBA. So as me and Duke were driving we were talking.

Duke: How you been lately?
"You going deep on me now?"
Duke: We haven't had conversations like this because we're so caught up in work and the squad it's just been so busy that I haven't been talking to you so I wanna know how you feeling.
"Well you right, but i've been good, i'm happy that y'all are at the place you wanna be and you guys are thriving so bad. The Streamers, Y'all winning 4 awards which is insane. Chris' music career thriving and everyone just doing so well. I'm just so happy and I feel like that's where i wanna be."
Duke: Right. You've just said the same answer I was about to say. I feel better about the squad and myself and our relationship. We've come so far and i'm happy about the success we getting and where we are right now.
"You right."
Duke then grabs my hand and intertwined it with his. R Kelly's If I'm Wit You came on in the car and we sang to each other and started to dance in our seats and just laugh at each other.

Duke: You getting your groove on for real.
"That's right I am."
We both started to laugh and just vibe. The sun was shining and we felt good.

————————— A Few Hours Later——
We then arrived with everyone else arriving at the same time.
Duke: You got everything?
"Yeah let's go."
I then walk on the side Duke was on and intertwined my hands with him. Adreel and Skye come out the car and start to squeal. I hear Skye shout.

Skye: My favourite couple hands down!
Adreel: Wooo!!
Me and Duke look to the side of where they were and we started to smile at them. They then speed walk towards us to catch up with us. We see the rest of the guys at the front and there was a red carpet at the front.
Duke: You ready?
"Yeah let's step on these bitches necks for real."
Me Ammi Duke and Fanum go in and take our pictures whilst the rest of them were behind us. Davis and his girlfriend was waiting for us on the other side. We then finished our pictures and made our way to the court. We got courtside seats which means we were at the front.

I sat next to Duke he was on my left hand side and Callie was on my right  with Agent next to her with their hands locked together. They are my parents I love their marriage so much. So pure and just so simple.
Callie: How you feeling?
"I'm good, i'm excited for the boys to play because they've been wishing this for a long time so i'm rooting for them."

Callie: I'm excited too, i can't wait to see my baby play because he loves this sport he's a basketball addict.
"Aren't they all!"

Me and Callie giggle and then it was time for our camera time. They were going to introduce us. The camera was showing all of us. The cameraman was going from left to right and just walked past us and we made faces and waved as well and then the camera man moved back so he could get a bigger shot of us and we all waved and then after our introduction, they moved on to the Beta Squad.

This was a friendly game so we have no bad blood with them and we root for them. When they got their cameo, we clapped for them. Then after it was time for the teams playing before us to play. It was the Lakers and Chicago Bulls to play. We watched them play and the boys were very interactive with the crowd. Me and the girls were just clapping and cheering for the players.

————————— Hours went by————
The boys had to go to their changing rooms but us girls had to stay behind as the two teams were getting ready. Me Callie Ammi Skye and Adreel then moved closer to each other to make sure that we are there to cheer the boys when they come out together.
Skye was wearing a big black jumper with some parachute trousers which were black she was then wearing boots with her makeup done and her hair up in a clip with a big black jacket.
Adreel was wearing a white fit she wore a white jumper with some white cargos and her hair in a bun with a white jacket.
Callie was wearing an Agent jersey which is yellow and black with double 0 on her front and back and with some black cargos and some Nikes shoes with her hair out and curly.
"I'm so nervous."
Skye: Don't be i'm sure they are going to do so well.
Ammi: Girl we've seen them train all day and all week for this trust me they are going to win.
Adreel: What can AMP not do, D come on they'll be fine.
Callie didn't say anything because she was nervous as well. She was too busy texting Agent whilst he was in the changing room.

I grabbed her phone off her.
Callie: Destinee, what was that for?
"The nigga is getting changed and you texting him, you causing him to stress. Stop. He'll be fine. Can you see my face? I'm nervous too but Ammi's right they've been training hard for this so don't panic."

Callie: I love you and how you snap me back to reality.
"That's what i'm here for."
I gave her a side hug from the chair and it was time for them to come out. The lights then turned down and there was little lights spiralling around the room. The announcer started to announce AMP's entrance. When they came out, us girls started to cheer and clap. I was just clapping because I just know that they are going to win. Duke comes out and looks my way and blows a kiss my way.

I then catch the kiss and place it in my heart and make a face. I made him laugh on the court. The coaches then let us go communicate with the boys. The boys came our way after they spoke to their coach to let us say some last words. I then gave Duke a massive hug.

"You smell amazing. You always do. Anyways, go kill it for me i love you you've got this."
Duke: This is for you baby. I love you so much. I'm sure after this game you've got a surprise for me.
"Boy, with your dirty ass, that's only if you win."
Duke: I know we are.
We then joined the rest of the squad and gave them a group hug.
"You've got this guys go kill it out there."
Callie: You've got this guys.
Skye: Go break a leg!
Adreel: Woooo!!
Ammi: Love you guys, we've got this in the bag.
They then run to the court and us girls sit down. We all locked hands together and hope for the best for the boys. The whistle blows and it was time for them to play. Callie exhales and she tightens the grip of our hands holding each other.
Callie: I'm so nervous.
"Don't be you'll be fine. We'll be fine."

The whistle blew and they started to play. Hearts started to race as the game was pressured. We ended up winning. And me and my girls jumped up our seats and we cheered.
All of us went walking to the court to congratulate them. Duke had his arms wide open and I jumped in his arms and hugs him.
"You did so well. I'm so proud of you."

Duke: What did I say? AMP are good at everything...Come.
"Where the heck are you taking me?"

All of us started to walk to the changing rooms. Me and Duke walk hand in hand whilst cameras were flashing and Agent and Callie were walking side by side with their pinkies intertwining next to each other whilst Agent was sweating his face off and Callie smiling next to him like the happiest wife she is.

We all arrive at the changing rooms and we all sit next to each other. Adreel next to Skye. Ammi next to Fanum. Callie next to Agent and me next to Duke. Chris next to Davis and Kai in between Davis and
Chris.
Skye: Man I can't believe we won
Adreel: What can we not do like come on we have Duke.
I looked at Adreel when she mentioned my man's name. I was confused why she had to mention him but i brushed it off.
Ammi: Baby, you didn't even score a goal and we still won. Thanks to the others.

Fanum: So you don't believe in me then?
Ammi: Did I say that? No. I said next time try and win that title of man of the game.
Fanum: Okay I got you my baby
Fanum then gave a peck towards Ammi's lips and she smiled.
Callie: I was stressing to Destinee thinking we weren't going to win but we did and i'm so proud of you baby
Agent: Babe, you was stress texting me and that's okay. when you stress it's the cutest thing ever.
Agent then bits his lip and Callie then smiles with her eyes closed.
Callie: Don't make me blush in front of everybody.
Agent: I'mma make you do something else when we get home.
Agent moves closer and he lifts Callie's face up and she said whilst biting her lip.
Callie: And what is that?
Agent then whispers in her ear and she giggles and hits him slightly. Agent then nods his head and gives her a kiss.
Callie: I'm so proud of you.
Agent: Thank you my heart.

Then it comes to me and Duke's turn to speak.
"What did I say to you! I knew we would win."
Duke: I knew we win, you know how i busted my ass out there. You know i don't play bout my niggas.
"That's what i'm talking about. So what's next for y'all."
Duke: Whatever the world brings to us.

Davis then stands up to make an announcement to the group. He claps and then he wants to speak.

Davis: Okay alright, since we are winners! We should celebrate this win and so me and the rest of the team booked all of us a trip to the Greek Islands.

Gasps and yes' roamed around the room.
Duke: This trip bout to be lit!
"I know that's right!"

When Davis continued to announce this trip, Kai signalled for me to come where he was. I told Duke that I'll be back and he nodded whilst he went to go and change so we could get out of the venue. I walked up to Kai and Chris whilst Davis just finished announcing. He got down dapped me and the boys up and got changed. Since Chris and Kai got changed, they needed to speak to me about something.

I went up to them and crouched down towards their level.

Kai: Since Josh is joining this trip, how are you feeling?
"I'm not feeling anything we're just friends remember?"
Chris: We'll keep an eye on him. Because we know what he's capable of.
"Y'all it's cool I know how to take care of myself and also Duke and Josh are cool it's not like they have bad blood against each other they fine but Duke just overprotective."
Kai: We know but what's up though?
"What's up with who?"

Kai: Your friend Skye, I want her.
"What's wrong with you? Do you think she's into you like that?"

Kai: I know she's feelin me and i'm feelin her but we haven't spoken ever since she's step foot into the house.
"Bro, what is your issue? You go and talk to her stop being a pussy and just chop it up with her. I promise she is chill."
Kai: You a L girl for real.

"What it's called independence and confidence you've gotta know how to handle it. AND STOP TELLING DUKE TO TEACH YOU RIZZ."

Kai: Man shut up and go we done with our discussion.
"Stupid ass."

I started to chuckle as I'm walking towards the girls who are standing at the door waiting for the boys to finish changing so we could leave the venue as it was getting late.

"Are y'all ready to go cause we tired."

Davis: Yeah let's go y'all.

I then see Josh sitting on his own and everyone else starting to leave. Duke left the room before everyone and I told him to wait in the car because I won't be long. And he said not to push his buttons. What he talking about with his stupid ass.

"I'm gonna see y'all soon, y'all can go."

I then walk towards Josh and see him looking down.

"Boy, ain't you gonna join us?"

Josh: Dest, what did I do to loose you?
"What are you talking about?"
Josh: Now, I'm actually reminiscing our relationship of 2 years and how we really just had fun.
"It was fun while it lasted. Remember you was the one who broke up with me."
Josh: I know now I see you happy with someone else.
"Boy, that someone else is your friend. Mind you. So be careful what you say."
Josh: I just miss you Dest.

Josh then lays his hand on my thigh and I stood up fast.

"I can't Josh, we're friends I can't do this anymore. You've gotta learn our boundaries for real. I'm happy with Duke. You just jealous cause you not with someone else"
Josh: You right. I'll respect you and your happiness.

Skye then busts in the room and looks at the both of us.

Skye: Are you two ready to go? We waiting on your asses.

"Yeah, i'm coming."

I then look at Josh and shake my head and leave the room whilst Josh follows behind me. I then walk towards Duke's car and open the door and gets in whilst he's looking at his phone. Looking all angry and frustrated.

"Okay, I'm ready to go."

Duke then doesn't start the car. He was busy on his phone and not listening to me. This then lead to us about to fight.

"Boy are you listening? I said i'm ready to go."
Duke: I am going to beat him up.
"Bro, why are you being jealous? So you really don't trust me?"

Duke: THIS IS'NT ABOUT TRUST DEST, THIS IS ABOUT HIM.

"First of all, lower your tone and start this car."

Duke stares at me with a pissed off face and not listening to me.

"NOW!"

Duke then starts the car and drives with violent speed.

We ain't talking about this until we are at the AMP house.

———————- An hour later ——————

Duke: Bro, you keep talking to him, why do you need to communicate with him?

"Okay, let's not talk about your ex who you text about our relationship problems all the time. And did I forget to mention the album release party you went behind my back to go to without speaking to me about it?"

Duke: Okay here we go.

We both get out of the car and start to scream at each other. We then enter the house and continue to scream at each other. The rest of the group was downstairs.

Duke: Don't make me do and say something that I'll regret.

"Try me."

Duke: Dest, this is all your fault.

"For talking to my ex who is my friend, We were friends before Duke, I don't understand your issue."

We stand near the door and he's coming closer and closer to me. Agent comes and runs infront of him.

Agent: Think about what you are going to do.

"Oh, youre gonna hit me now, do it. Hit me."

Duke: Oh you tempting me.

"Come on then."

Tears began to run down my face as Ammi and Callie come to me and try and comfort me. As my voice breaks, I shout at Duke.

"WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? YOURE ANGRY BECAUSE IM TALKIN TO JOSH AND IM NOT ALLOWED TO BE ANGRY AT YOU WHEN YOU DO THE WORST SHIT."

Duke: Don't force me to hit you right now. SHUT UP.

Agent: Duke. What the fuck. What's wrong with you dude.

Callie: Dest, let's go to the guest room,

"DUKE, what's gotten into you, you don't trust me at all."

Everyone was watching us fight and they got scared. Skye and Adreel didn't know what to do but to follow Ammi and Callie with me to the guest room. They were scared. Josh was worried for me and he was mad at Duke for the words he was saying to me.

Josh: I'm sorry Duke, I really am.
Duke: YOU! OH IM NOT DONE WIT YO ASS?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY HOMIE BRO.

With Agent still holding him down, tears starting to run down Duke's eyes.

Duke: I'm gonna loose the love of my life because of you. I need you to just know her boundaries bro. BUT YOU DONT. IMMA BEAT YOU ASS FR.

Josh: I'm sorry.

Agent: Just go bro. Before you make this situation worse.

Josh was just sitting there not moving.

Chris: Yeah just go, you've pushed it way too far.
Kai: Yeah bro, you've done too much. You had your chance with Destinee and you blew it and you broke her so badly and youre just doing your bitch ass ways to go to her so please just leave.

Josh: Davis...please.

Davis: You heard them leave...

Josh is not quite understanding the assignment and he's sitting there looking at Davis.

Davis: GO!

Josh then stood up and started to walk out of the house. Before he left, he looks at Duke and mouths "I'm sorry" and walks completely out of the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 14.7K 41
"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way home and just couldn't take my mind off...
119K 2.4K 79
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐—ถ๐˜-๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
31.5K 677 20
This is something about Fanummmm but if you haven't already, go check out my story about Kai and Duke! Much appreciated
2.3K 76 20
He swept her off her feet and took her from her man... that's that rizz right there ๐Ÿ’ฏ DO NOT SEND THIS TO DUKE ๐Ÿคฃ I REPEAT DO NOT SEND THIS TO DUKE...